Daring Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adrtyguy
adrtyguy
78 Followers

I could feel each knuckle as they slid in and out while rubbing my clit with the meat of his palm.

He curled his finger and massaged the inside of my pussy. It felt so good that I could hardly hold still. I could see why he had his other hand holding my firmly down. That must be my G spot. I thought as my body squirmed to his touch.

He slid his finger in and out quicker, rubbing my G spot the whole time with his thick finger. My thighs instinctively closed around his hand but it did not slow him down, it only made him fuck me harder with his finger. My body was practically convulsing, my hands reached down and grabbed his arm in an attempt to slow down his hand but he was too strong.

I didn't want him to stop but my body was feeling overloaded with pleasure and did everything it could to stop him. It was helpless against his strength no matter what it tried.

I was moaning uncontrollably and I know it was loud but I didn't care.

He applied more pressure to my shoulder and wrapped his hand around my neck firmly as I felt a second finger push into my pussy. Fucking me with two fingers he began to slide in and out so fast my arms and legs fell limp as the only thing I could feel was the pleasure inside me.

With my obstructions out of his way he leaned in and lowered his elbow between my legs which let him slide in and out of my pussy so fast and hard that I felt like screaming but instead "Oh daddy!" poured repeatedly from my lips.

"Oh daddy, Oh daddy, OH DADDY!"

Then I felt my body explode with pleasure in waves as a warm fluid gushed from inside me. All I could feel was my daddy's hand wrapped tightly around my neck, his thick fingers inside me and a wet warmth from between my legs.

He held his position as my body trembled under him and I tried to catch my breath. Our eyes met and he smiled at me with the smile that made everything in the world disappear. I smiled back, breathing like I had just run the mile in school as he took his hand of my neck.

"See daddy it's ok, you can touch me like that any time you want." I said grabbing his hand that still had two fingers inside my pussy.

"Are you sure princess?" he asked looking into my eyes.

"Yes daddy, I love you."

"I love you too princess" He said as he stroked my cheek with his finger and smiled.

adrtyguy
adrtyguy
78 Followers