Daring Darcy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lieutenant smiled and asked, "Well Philip?"

"I must have been mistaken. My hand got caught when I had it up high scratching my back."

"Good man. You are staying here le Green until I say you can go. We searched your matchbox apartment this morning when you left in the limo and we found absolutely nothing that interested us, apart from a lusty bunch of adult videos, and that makes us mightily suspicious. You see we discovered the body at the bottom of Well's Cliff is that of your predecessor."

"Oh is that where the guy went?"

"Oh yes but 54 hours ago le Green, not just before you got his job. Perhaps you can enlighten us?"

Darcy smiled, "Do you think I'd bother with a cliff?"

The lieutenant said, "No and that's what puzzles us. We found a baseball bat in the rocks not far from the body with plenty of fingerprints and a re-examination of the crushed skull found a depressed fracture consistent with the unlucky strike of a baseball bat so unless you are very stupid at being deceptive we don't believe you struck the poor guy down and dumped the body. The media has not been advised yet that the victim was killed elsewhere and later dumped over the cliff. That's pretty routine for a guy who fell out with a pal or had a deal do sour or had his wife or daughter seduced without his permission."

"Or had his son defiled."

"Don't be disgusting le Green unless you possess that information."

"No and I didn't bash the victim who was standing outside for a smoke or a breather and cart him off, a sheer coincidence that allowed Miss Bryan to escape."

"Ah so you admit being there?"

"Are you crazy? I was trained to never admit to anything even under duress. I was also taught to analyze as you have been done to piece together the modus operandi."

The chauffer and the lieutenant stared at each other. Finally the lieutenant said he was inclined to believe le Green who ought to be working for the police.

"The escape during a murder was a coincidence?" gaped the sergeant.

Darcy smiled. "They do happen sergeant otherwise that word wouldn't exist."

"Oh."

When you two finish sparring, we'll hear this," the lieutenant said, placing a digital recorder on the mayor's desk.

He added, "The caller's voice is muffled, making it impossible to identify. The call was made at a public call box not far from where the victim lived."

'Benny speaking.'

'Hi Benny, this is a friend. You know that bastard you ran out of town after you beat him up for fucking your wife, well he's back in town.'

'Who is this?'

'A friend Benny. You can catch him now if you hurry and really boot him in the ass. The guy is laughing at you and intends to fuck the next woman you line up with.'

'Where it he? Give me the address. I'm already running to the car.'

The lieutenant said the unknown caller gave Benny the details and urged him to hurry. At present the police had no idea who Benny was.

"Christ that's fascinating," said the mayor, looking a little pale. "If you manage to track down the caller you'll be on your way to solving this."

The lieutenant sighed and said, "It's likely we never will identify that caller unless there is a confession."

"Gee boss, that caller was setting up a guy to get a beating or even something much worse."

"Yes sergeant. And how about an even more complex scenario? The caller wanted the man of the house physically immobilize, but not murdered I would suspect, to allow the caller to enter the house and release the young woman."

"Jesus that's clever."

"I agree sergeant," said the mayor, "but how would the caller know my former chauffeur had been committing adultery with the assailant's wife?"

"A great question Mr Mayor and one we would like having answered," the lieutenant said. "Are you okay? You look very pale?"

The lieutenant appeared to be waiting for Darcy to answer on the mayor's behalf but it was the mayor who finally said, "Yes I will. God this is bringing everything back with vengeance. I knew my daughter would be in possible danger but nothing like this."

The lieutenant looked disappointed to have received such a lucid and believable answer.

Darcy said, "The assailant's wife, she would know who'd shafted her to cause this mess?"

The mayor's mouth dropped open and then clamped shut when the lieutenant sighed and said, "Quite so le Green. Perhaps you could put a name to the assailant and that would lead us to his wife."

"Benny lieutenant?"

The lieutenants hands opened and closed as if imitation strangulation.

Darcy turned to the mayor and said, "Who was your former chauffer fucking boss, a wife, a girlfriend or both?"

The mayor caught Darcy's almost imperceptible nod as the police officers turned to look at the mayor answering.

"He wasn't married as the police should have established. I'd seen him a couple of times with a woman and he confided to me when I asked him about her that she was married."

"Give the cops her address."

"Mrs Susan Walsh. Her husband is a drunk and a brawler who works on maintenance of street cleaning machinery. Council records will have his address."

"Off you go sergeant. Take her in and I'll see you at the office. Take Williams with you. I'll ride back with the mayor."

When the door closed behind the sergeant, the lieutenant looked sternly at the mayor and his chauffer. "I smell a conspiracy of sorts."

"Yeah well I can understand that when you have what appears to be an unsolvable crime on your hands. The conspiracy theory is the last straw for police to grasp."

"Le Green, perhaps a little time in our custody might help to turn you into a more sociable person. You have a cute way of keeping me on edge."

"Mr Mayor, if that happens brief you legal guys seeking my release from unlawful detention to also include their concerns about police brutality."

The lieutenant sighed, "See what I mean Alan? This character will be a great guy at shielding you. You might have to pay him a premium salary."

"Thanks for that useless suggestion Ted. But what the hell is this conspiracy thing?"

"I would suggest Alan that you don't get too cute otherwise you might slip up."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Mr Mayor shall we go?"

The Mayor looked at his chauffer. Do we take him?"

"Yes sir. We don't wish to be accused of upsetting a police investigation and having the lieutenant in our care means some protection from police brutality and wrongful arrest."

The mayor laughed nervously and the lieutenant appeared to be counting to ten.

That evening when Darcy arrived home with the mayor the two women were already waiting as they had received a phoned request to be ready to do out. They got into the car and Darcy took them down to a railway line pedestrian over bridge at their local station. They parked and went to the middle of the bridge.

"This is only me being cautious," Darcy said, as after work computer trains roared under their feet. "This morning the mayor and I were interviewed at length by the police. They suspect we might have been involved in a conspiracy to set up the abduction of the kidnapper to allow me to free you Sophie but have no proof of that and we admit to nothing. Of course what action the abductor would take would be unknown to anyone, perhaps even to the abductor until he thumped the kidnapper and took him away and then found he had the problem of knowing what to do with his trophy."

"Omigod," Marlene sighed.

Darcy chipped in. "Yeah well the police checked me out and found I was thrown out of Special Forces for bad discipline and having this tendency to um er date the daughters of officers. Unfortunately I mistook the young second wife of a new colonel as being his daughter and she blabbed.

"Omigod," Sophie giggled.

"Well you are here to hear this, Alan said. "We got you back in one piece Sophie and really that's all that matters. The abductor was given no instructions what to do with the kidnapper because the briefing was to get him away from the scene temporarily to avoid placing the hostage in danger."

Darcy added sternly, "Now to avoid trouble all we have to do is not talk about your ordeal Sophie to anyone, not even closest relatives, and whenever the police speak to us we deny any knowledge as innocently as possible. If we do this well we leave the police holding an unsolved crime. I have brought you to this spot because we don't know whether the limo is bugged or even your house is bugged or cops following any of us have long-range listening devices. Any questions?"

There were none.

Darcy said, "Right, let's now we look down and point at trains and look at our small local station as if we are talking about modernization because we might be under surveillance."

Pointing to a train Alan asked his wife, "Marlene are you comfortable about this?"

"Yes darling. A bit of intrigue always stimulates me and you know I lie expertly."

"Sophie?"

"Yes daddy," Sophie said pointing at the train station. "You and mommy have inadvertently taught me all about deception and to lie expertly."

"God that makes you lot sound like a dysfunctional family," Darcy said. He caught the angry looks and hastened to say, "But of course I see how you love each other."

"God you were just saved by the bell," Sophie gritted.

But she redeemed herself by whispering into Darcy's ear as they walked back, "Are you interested in having sex?"

She caught up with her parents before Darcy could ask with whom and when? He looked at her beautifully founded ass and then had to cough because he felt a boner beginning to rise to the occasion.

That night Darcy thought he must kill the abductor because if apprehended he could blow open the whole thing if his wife had confessed the adulterer had been the mayor and not the chauffer. But then it occurred to him the police had a copy of the recording of the phone message and there would be no evidence that he and the abductor had spoken to each other at any other time. In fact even now he didn't know the guy's surname.

And then two mornings later when he arrived to pick up Alan, the mayor asked had he read the morning's newspaper.

"Yeah and most of it is bad news for most people."

"Well the guy who threatened to jump off the top of the United Bank building, and finally did and fatally so was another coincidence."

"Why's that, was he the abductor?" Darcy asked slightly sarcastically.

"Yeah as a matter of fact he was the guy who mistakenly beat up Jack Green."

"Jesus."

"Yeah and there will now be no need for his wife's divorce. The widow is back a thousand miles away in her old hometown. She was one of my personal assistants, a woman with really great legs. It was her fault; she enticed me."

Darcy sighed. One would think a mayor would accept some personal responsibility for such an unfortunate chapter of events.

CHAPTER 2

Smelling of roses because he was carrying some for the mom, Darcy rang the bell answered by Sophie, wearing a tight, very tight green silk dress with fancy bits attached.

They kissed and he said, "Hi when do we fuck?"

She scolded, "Darcy le Green, you step back four paces and approach the door again and greet me and when you say something foul like that add please because it's how polite people talk."

Eh?

"Well go on. Do it."

He shuffled back four steps, returned to the doorstep, said hi and kissed her and said, "Please when do we fuck?"

"That's very much improved," she smiled, pulling him in by the arm, taking care to avoid the roses, and asking, "If those are for mommy what do your have for me?"

"A bulging seven and a half inches that's dripping..."

She let go of his arm and step away one pace.

"Darcy le Green. You simply cannot speak to me in that manner when I'm not heated up and anyway you have no status with me. I have a boyfriend who loves me."

His eyes flashed after he mumbled well yes but did she love that guy. She frowned and murmured something that sounded like 'Oh shit'.

Darcy threw an arm around her and cupped a breast.

"Darcy!"

He ignored her and squeezed and said, "So you want to dump him?"

"I didn't say that."

He thought it would be cruel to squeeze harder and dropped his arm and stepped away.

She moaned, "I wanted you to squeeze again, hard."

Darcy almost dropped the roses just as Marlene arrived, eyed the flowers and cooed were those for her.

"Yes."

"What did you bring for Sophie?"

"Sexy talk."

"Oh my I'll leave you two hotbeds of passion alone for ten minutes."

"He speaks to me about that aggressively and moves on me aggressively mom."

"That's wonderful darling, you'll know exactly where you stand with him."

Sophie stood with her mouth wide open for at least two seconds.

Her mom smiled at her encouragingly and walked off talking to the roses about being lovely nice girls.

"Don't they have boy roses?"

"What?" was the vague answered and Darcy didn't see the need to repeat his comment.

Sophie eyed him speculatively.

He said softly and with a beautiful smile, "May I feel your tits properly?"

She lowered her head a little shyly and said yes.

Darcy had just pressed his big mitts around them when her father appeared.

"Hi you two, busy I see."

Both held their nerve and Darcy held on.

"Dad is it okay if Darcy stays the night um and shares my bed?"

"Yeah but confirm with your mom will you? Come with me pal and I'll show you around."

"What do you approve?" Sophie gasped but by then the two guys had turned away and her dad was rabbiting on about something to her pending seducer.

Sophie was aware at her approach to mid-age she didn't have to ask them for approval to have sex but if the venue was her parents' house she should seek approval.

"Mom can I have Darcy in my bed tonight?"

"Do you mean before or just after dinner and later for the entire night?"

"Oh I didn't realize there was more than one option."

"Goodness girl, what's wrong with you? Your thinking appears all muddled and you really shouldn't plan to have sex without being in possession of details."

"I want him with me all night."

"That's fine darling but check with your father for confirmation. He likes to know what goes on in our house."

"Thanks mom," Sophie said, knowing her prospects of having noisy sex without undue detection were better in this vast house than in her shared apartment where she was about to reside once again.

When her father returned with the visitor and went off to fetch drinks, Sophie whispered to Darcy both parents had said it was okay if he decided to sleep with her.

He said gravely, "If I do decide to share your bed what will we do while we are still awake?"

She blushed orange.

She gurgled if she had some idea what they ought to do then why didn't he?"

He replied he was shy with new women preparing to do it for the first time.

She gaped, "You are shy?"

He had the grace to look like a caught-out liar.

They sat in a moment of silence and she said, "Is it true you have seven and a half inches and it's fat?"

He teased, "How is it you possess such intimate knowledge about me? Part your thighs and pull your panties aside. It's only fair I should have equitable information."

Puffing like a runner ascending a huge hill, Sophia with her eyes skiing all over the place like an airborne moth blinded by light, parted her legs and pulled her panty leg aside.

"God how I look forward to sinking my teeth into that fat-lipped hospitality center."

Aghast, eyes almost rolling out of sight and breathing through a wide opened mouth Sophia slammed her legs together and jerked down her skirt just as her father entered with drinks.

"You two appear awfully quiet," Alan said. "Haven't you anything to talk about?"

"I'd just asked had she a pussy," Darcy said somberly. "The question appeared to throw her."

Alan laughed and said Darcy ought to know how nubile women thought. "Yes the family cat is a shy tabby."

He handed Sophia a martini and she gulped it down in three rapid glugs and held the empty glass out to her father.

"Wow you must have been dry. Here have your mother's drink."

The next big crisis for Sophie, who thought perhaps she was just beginning to understand Darcy's aggression, came when from the kitchen Marlene called to Alan to come and cut the meat.

With two martinis and two white wines under her belt, it was not surprising that Darcy, sitting beside her at the table looking out at the view, roamed and arm and found her legs spaced apart lethargically. That allowed him to push forth a hand to brush aside a panty leg, scoop up a fingertip of pungent moisture and be back out from between her knees before they slammed shut.

Darcy held that finger under her nose.

"Omigod," said she.

She opened her mouth to berate him when into that cavity filled with acute tasting sensors popped the aforementioned finger.

Sophie then must have realized she should act like a good girl and so sucked and withdrawing off the finger smacked her lips noisily.

"Good girl," he said, approvingly. "It's pleasing you appreciate a scent that is quintessentially part of your very being."

If Sophia rejected that as typical male baloney she didn't show it. Instead she leaped at him and bending his head back in that impact rammed her tongue deep into his mouth and...

"Sophia darling, please tidy up for mains," her mom said mildly, entering the room with two big plates of roasted root vegetables and steaming greens.

As if unwilling to panic, Sophia said, "Mom..."

"I know darling. Your hormones are screaming at you to lay this hunky man. Ride with it but do try to tone it down a bit huh? You won't wish to embarrass your father."

Sophia walked from the room to the bathroom with great dignity, aware her nipples were out like stalks and her breast was heaving.

She returned thankfully before her father did because her mother smiled reassuringly and said, "Undo the two top buttons of your silk shirt darling. The top is so tight you're showing everything as if magnified."

Darcy smirked and Sophia cringed.

Alan joined them and that brought relief for Sophie because her parents worked in tandem to squeeze information out of Darcy, much of which she found interesting.

They each had two red wines and during dessert her father said, "This colonel's wife that you shafted not knowing she wasn't the colonel's daughter."

"What's that about a wife?" Marlene slurred.

Alan related what he'd heard when the police lieutenant was interviewing he and Darcy.

"So you just slung the married women over your shoulder and went off?" Marlene suggested.

But Darcy protested it wasn't like that, at least initially.

"Then how was it?"

There was a table packed with daughters, several of whom I'd um...."

"Known carnally?"

"Er yes. Anyway this new arrival, partly Asian she was, slipped down under the table and the next thing I knew she was unzipped me and began sucking to get me erect."

Marlene's eyes practically popped as she said, "Omigod I've never had that happen to me."

Darcy said gravely, "You have to get your legs opened wide Marlene."

The family cracked up and both women were dabbing at their eyes.

"Well I took her into the kitchen storage room and gave her what she wanted, twice I think and next morning I was arrested to interfering with an officer's wife and apparently that was the final straw. I appeared before a bunch of jealous officers in the military court and was thrown out without additional penalty because of my quote, significant acts of bravery inside hostile territory, unquote."

"Examples please," Alan said.

"Oh just doing this and that while alarms were going and enemy guys were running around shooting and trying to find me, rescuing a captured fellow lieutenant and humping a shot up comrade with a shot-up hip and taking the straight line home through a known minefield to get him to the medics because we couldn't completely stop the blood flow because no choppers were available. You know, the sort of things guys do because it's part of the job."