Daring Dixon

Story Info
Daryl Dixon, Need I say more?
2.8k words
4.3
9.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My feet crunched the leaves as I ran through the trees, trying to reach the yell I'd heard. It was a man yelling at the rotting corpses and he sounded like he needed help. Branches lashed my skin, a couple tearing into my arms, but I continued to run. Sweat was matting my hair to my face and nearly blinding me until I heard the yell again. It was curses wafting through the air that finally brought me to the man. Several of the undead were swarming him as he fought them off the best he could. I quickly pulled my machete and began driving it through skulls.

Blood covered me as I moved swiftly from one to the next. Teeth came within inches of my arm before and arrow pierced its skull, blood splattering over my arm. I yanked my machete out of the corpse attached to it before punching the next one. It's half torn face came at me, but my blade met it before it could chomp at me. The man ran next to me and we quickly made it through the mini herd, nearly getting bit a couple of times. Finally, I watched as the man pulled one of his arrows from a skull and turn towards me.

I could tell he was a primal man, someone made to survive in this damned world. His brown hair was filthy and matted to his soiled face and yet it was more than attractive. His tattered clothes told me he's been on his own for a while now, probably separated from someone. He walked with a form of saunter towards me. His posture was perfection as he slung his crossbow over his shoulder and his blue eyes ran over me. "Who're you?"

"Layla Weber. The hell are you doing out here alone?"

"I could ask you the same, darlin'." His voice was deep and snappy. He was watching me with eyes of a hunter, making sure I didn't make a wrong move.

"You need a place to stay? I have a home not too far from here. It even has hot water."

The man ever so slightly raised his head as he considered what I had said. "How many you got with ya?"

"Just me."

When he eyed me this time, it was in disbelief. "You mean ta tell me you done made it out here all alone?" I just nodded. He shrugged. "Ya got good fight in ya. I'll go back with ya for tonight. I gotta find my group though t'morrow."

"Fine with me. I can at least let you clean up and eat before you head out." He nodded. "If you find your group, you can always come back. I have the space."

"We'll see." He started following me back through the trees, until we came into view of my home. It wasn't my original house, but it was my new home. The large stone building was secure, with an escape tunnel through the basement. I had barricaded all the doors leaving only one way in or out, other than the escape route. The man watched as I climbed up onto the awning over the porch before following me. We slipped through a window before I placed the board over top of it.

"Welcome to my home. I believe I have clothes around here that you can wear until I get yours clean."

The man just nodded and looked around. "How long you been here?"

"Six weeks now. How long have you been wandering around out there... um?" I hadn't realized I didn't know his name until then.

"Daryl Dixon. and three days." I nodded and began to show him around the house. It had six bedrooms and three bathrooms along with a formal dining room, large kitchen, and decent living room. It was an open layout with hardwood floors and a half bath off the kitchen. All the bedrooms, other than the master, were upstairs. The master was a suite that included it's own bathroom, but I didn't use it. I stayed on the second floor, blocking the stairs when I slept.

After showing Daryl around, I found him some clean clothes and allowed him to shower. He stayed in for a long while, probably not used to hot water and enjoying it. I smirked to myself and pulled out a bottle of whisky. A good deed deserved a good drink. I had company now, even if it only lasted the night. I was going to enjoy it while it lasted. Maybe he'd even join me, unless he was a sober shit. I doubted it. Daryl seemed like a man with a taste for alcohol and danger. It was honestly a bit of a turn on.

When he met me downstairs, I was halfway through a glass. He set his clothes down and eyes the bottle. "Yer kiddin' me... There's booze?" I nodded and he quickly poured him a healthy glass. "Shit, girl. I may never leave if you got more."

"Mmm. About six more bottles hidden away."

He smirked as he sipped on his glass and it pulled me in. There was something raw about Daryl that had me wanting to explore. He was indeed a primal man and they were the best ones to take to bed. "Whatcha thinkin' bout there darlin'?"

"Tell me something Daryl... When's the last time you touched a woman?"

Daryl nearly choked on his drink and glanced at me with a hard stare. "Why?"

"Curiousity I guess. You strike me as the type that had girls lined up."

He was silent for a moment. "You don' know nothin'." He tipped his glass back, drowning the rest of his drink. He stood then, and headed towards my cabinets. I smirked as he tried to look through the empty spaces. "The hell's all the food?"

"My bedroom." I spoke softly and stood. I walked up the stairs and into a bathroom. I debated on actually making a move on Daryl. He was one hell of a man and I hadn't felt a man in years. Even before the change, I was a bit of a shy one. I'd been with two men before this, but my attitude changed after the end came along. I knew I would have to take what I wanted, even if it was a good fuck. I knew Daryl could rock my world, but would I be able to rock his? Would he even let me? It was worth a shot.

I stared at my reflection for the first time in weeks. Dark green eyes stared back at me as I analyzed myself. I'd gotten thinner since shit hit the fan and I'd been thin before. My once shiny lustrous black curls were now dull spirals against my sunkissed skin. My small nose was accented by plush pale lips, dried from exposure. I wasn't as attractive as I once had been, but I felt like I looked good considering.

After a quick splash, I walked towards my room. Daryl seemed to already find his way in so I popped in on him. "Find anything you like?" I crossed my arms over my chest and watched him glance my way. He shrugged and came at me with a couple cans in his hands.

"Soup's 'bout the only damned thing that survived 'round here."

"Unfortunately." He continued downstairs probably to stuff his face while I changed into more comfortable clothes. I hid in my room for a few until Daryl came knocking. "Come in."

The door popped open and Daryl stood beautifully shirtless before me holding a bottle of whisky. "Where'm I sleepin'?"

"You can have the room right beside mine. Less clutter in that one." He nodded and took off, leaving me wondering how it would feel to touch that chest of his. Such a beautiful man surely needed some attention.

I stayed in my room for a couple hours, tossing and turning as I thought about the man in the next room. I would have to take matters into my own hands. I wanted him and I wanted him now. He was going to be gone in the morning and I would regret not trying. At least if he pushed me away I would have the satisfaction of knowing I tried.

Quietly, I snuck into his room. Daryl was lying on his back, the bottle sitting on the floor while he had one arm behind his head and another resting on his chest. I bit my lip softly and stealthily walked towards him. Even sleeping he was a wonder to look at. I smirked and softly straddled him. He groaned lightly in his sleep, barely budging as I leaned down. "Daryl." I whispered. He twitched slightly so I called his name again.

I watched as his eyes popped open and in an instant I was beneath him. He had his hand on my neck, not quite choking me but enough to hold me in place. "The hell you doin' girl? Tryna get yerself killed?" He was pissed and probably tired, but I had other things in mind.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him into me. "Looking for a release." Daryl continued to glare at me. Someone wasn't a happy drunk. "Come on, Daryl. Enjoy yourself. Let all that hate out." I had reached up to touch his chest, but he grabbed me with his free hand and pinned it above my head.

His face hovered barely above mine before he spoke. "Why would I do that?"

"To enjoy the touch of another. No strings attached, no lingering emotions, no guilt. You just get to give into a raw need." I grinded my hips against his the best I could, watching as his eyes slowly changed. The blue seemed to darken into something primal and animalistic.

His thumb dug into my cheek and turned my head to the right. I felt his breath tickle my neck and it left goosebumps in its wake. "You don' know what yer askin'." He whispered into my ear. I shivered in anticipation as his hips dug ever so slightly into mine. A small moan escaped me when the tip of his tongue flicked against the crease of my neck. "I ain't a gentle man, darlin'." His words had desire flowing through me. I was right. He would be a good fuck; a hot primal man taking with force. It was exactly what I desired.

"I'm not a fan of gentle anyways." His groan let me know I had him where I wanted him. I just had to push him a little further. "Daryl." I whimpered seductively. What man could resist the sound of sexual innocence? It was almost impossible.

He turned my head back to him, his eyes boring into me. His pointer finger rubbed up my chin to my lips, where I took him between my teeth. His mouth parted slightly and he watched me as I took his finger into my mouth and twirled my tongue around. I felt his finger leave my mouth suddenly just to be replaced with hot hungry lips. His tongue shot into my mouth without permission but my body happily replied. Our tongues battled for dominance and his won; claiming me as the inferior before his lips traveled to my neck.

His hold on my hand released and rested again on my hip. I had been wearing only a cropped shirt and panties before coming in here and my skin was now burning from his touch. I squealed in delight when his teeth dug into my neck, surely leaving a bruise. It was exhilarating and beautiful to feel a man claiming me again. I sighed as both of his hands met on my hips and traced burning circles just under my panty line. He had me reeling and squirming against him. For a primal man, he knew how to take his time.

Daryl's eyes didn't leave mine as he slowly inched down my body, his intense stare pushing me to a place of bliss that I'd never seen. He would stop here and there and nibble on my skin to watch me twitch and writhe against him until he reached my panty line. With a smirk, he looked up at me. "Hope you don' need these." He bit his lip as he ripped my panties off of me. I was breathless and too turned on to argue that it was one of my only pair. His lips on my thigh averted my attention quickly.

I couldn't help but watch him as his lips toured my inner thigh with expertise. His eyes locked with mine as he closed in on my throbbing core. I cursed and my head fell back once his tongue slid quickly up my slit. Just enough to cause a small spasm from me and intensify my pleasure. Daryl Dixon was going to be the death of me. If I died here and now, I would be happy. He didn't even have to fuck me because his tongue was sending me one rides of bliss without barely a touch.

So when his tongue darted past the folds of skin, I nearly screamed. My body bucked against him as he started a mad riot on my clit. His hands dug into my hips to keep me still, a determined almost wild look on his face. I built quickly and lashed against him. His hands were probably leaving bruises on me and I didn't care. His tongue just continued to assault me until I was nothing but a seizing mess. "Fuck!" I rode his face until my body calmed where he met my lips again, my juices mending with his taste. It was an exotic taste.

Daryl lifted my shirt above my head while I quickly ripped at his pants, cursing his belt. Finally they were removed and a throbbing member stood proudly in front of me. I didn't have much time to admire because Daryl quickly thrust himself into me. I could barely make a noise as I adjusted to his size, but once he started to thrust, I came unglued. He pounded into me at bonecrushing speed, grunting and groaning in a purely primal pleasure. After time going by without a touch, I felt him begin to swell within me. His thrusts became more violent and his groans more frequent until he twitched inside of me. My moans pushed him further over the edge, but he wasn't done with me.

I gasped when my body was flipped over, my knees resting under me. The force of him thrusting back into me would have had me flying towards the headboard if he wasn't holding onto my shoulder. A loud moan leaked out of me when he pulled out and thrust in harder. "You like that, huh?" Another thrust and moan. His hand wrapped back around my neck and lifted me to him while his other hand took a breast hostage. My mouth hung open as he held eye contact with me. It was more than erotic to see the raw desire of a man as he fucked you.

Thrust after violent thrust had me riding towards the edge again. His name rolled off my lips followed by moans that only seemed to push him further. His thrusts threatened to break me and haunt me. I couldn't have him leave after such a good fuck. I called his name again as my walls clamped down on him. His groan had our eyes locked until I couldn't hold it any longer. My head rolled back and my body began to spasm. I screamed when he moved fingers to my clit, riding out the sensitivity and enjoying every moment of it.

As soon as my orgasm rode out, Daryl turned me back over and lifted my legs towards his shoulder, slightly twisting my torso, before entering me again. I gripped onto the sheet, unable to even moan as he rocked me. When I tried to turn with my body, his hand gripped into my hair and held me in place. I didn't know if I could hold on much longer. The sensitivity was beyond raw and I was climbing the ladder again fast.

His groans began to quicken with his thrusts when he spread my my legs and rested one on each shoulder, grabbing my hips and lifting. He thrust erratically inside of me, bringing us both closer to the edge. With one final scream of his name, I was on an almost painful spiral of waves. His groan announced his release before he swelled and twitched inside of me. He filled me and collapsed next to me. I was at a loss for words and could barely move. My body had barely seen one orgasm since all of this, let alone three epic ones. I was exhausted.

I tried to stand, but my legs were shaking beneath my weight. Daryl chuckled breathlessly and slid over. "Jus' lie down."

We didn't speak another word to each other as we drifted off. We were strangers that had just shared an intimate moment. I would never forget Daryl Dixon.