Daring Lisa Marvell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
845 Followers

Sheila chuckled and replied, "I didn't think so. And from what you've given Manny so far, I'd say you're perfectly capable of turning up the heat here all by yourself."

Both women now laughed, and Sheila patted her arm. "You're doing great. Just show us more of the same."

Something about Sheila's comment reinforced the idea that she had been considering. For this take, she decided, she would try to ignore the presence of her colleagues and focus just on Manny. And, perhaps she'd give him something he wasn't quite expecting.

A stage hand counted down from five and the camera began filming. Lisa was lying flat on the anchor desk top, her head to the right and her left side exposed to the camera. Sue, Natalie and Tim were positioned directly behind her, but for now, she blocked out their presence and kept her eyes closed as she simulated waking up from a deep sleep, thinking only of the good-looking director.

Her legs were slightly bent with knees up. She first raised the right leg as she lowered her left knee, providing the camera lens with just the briefest glimpse of her blonde landing strip. Then she lifted her left leg quickly, crossing it over the right one while her arms stretched upward. Her eyes now half opened and looking toward the camera, she moved her left arm across her breasts while her right hand brushed the strands of her hair away from her face and came to rest behind her head.

Lisa now began to extend both legs upwards, slowly moving them as if pedaling a bicycle on her back. She could feel her thighs rubbing together, and she wondered whether or not her pussy lips could be seen from where Manny stood. At the same time, she found it exciting to realize that her colleagues were getting quite a show. "You've turned into such a naughty girl," she thought to herself, and almost involuntarily, she started to remove her left arm from her breasts.

As her hand glided first across her right breast, then the left, she let it linger for just a few seconds as she gently caressed each nipple. A couple of low gasps from the crew made her realize that her gesture had not gone unnoticed, and she found herself wanting all eyes to stay focused on her. She lowered her feet back to the desktop with her knees still bent and legs crossed. But now she slowly slid her ass first to the left, then to the right, as if daring the camera to catch a glimpse of her pussy lips.

Finally, she arched her back slightly, thrusting her breasts upward as she moved both hands down the sides of her body, across her tummy, and joined them together in the fulcrum between her thighs. Her hands lingered there for several seconds, then she moved her arms back to her sides, pushed herself upward, not turning away from the camera as directed but toward it instead. Propped on one elbow, her breasts fully exposed, she slowly allowed her right leg to cross over and cover her intimate triangle, but not before she was sure that the camera had captured at least a couple of seconds of her full frontal nudity.

"Cut," Manuel shouted, seemingly a little hoarse. Taking a quick gulp of water, he then added. "And we are finished for this afternoon." A wardrobe assistant appeared from behind the camera and brought a silk robe to Lisa, who slipped into it while the director continued. "A very productive session, so thanks to you all. I've already talked to several of you about coming back tonight. We'll be shooting the majority of the video with just a few people, so the rest of you can look forward to seeing the final cut in a few days."

Bill now stepped forward to say. "In case you've all forgotten by now, we were here to film a G-rated promo piece." His comment elicited some chuckles from the crowd and seemed to break the tension created by the last shot. "That clip will start airing tomorrow, so you can all look for yourselves in that. Thanks everybody."

Lisa had just finished wrapping the robe around herself and stood up when she felt Natalie's hand on her shoulder. "You were amazing, Lisa," her co-anchor said as a slight blush spread across her face. "I think Manny's been able to get something out of you that I couldn't inspire."

"I wouldn't say that," the blond replied to her dark-haired colleague. "After all, these crazy dares were your idea."

"Crazy?" Natalie asked. "I think they're kind of hot," she added and teasingly stuck her tongue out as Manny approached.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting you two ladies," he said.

"To be continued," Lisa said to Natalie.

"Oh, you can count on that," her co-anchor said and playfully blew her a kiss as she walked toward the dressing rooms with Tim and Sue.

"Looks like I might have been intruding on something," the director said with a knowing smile.

"Not at all," Lisa reassured him. "If I know our anchorwoman, she's extremely pleased with the way things are going." And then it was her turn to smile. "You see, we've learned to completely trust one another."

"I hope I can earn your trust, Lisa," the director said in a lower voice.

"I believe that you already have, or I wouldn't have been able to do what I just did. I hope you didn't mind my little improvisation."

"Not at all," he said with a look of genuine admiration. "I thought it was inspired. Of course, we won't be able to use any of that footage in Friday's video. But 'm glad you feel you're in good hands; we've got a lot of filming to do tonight and tomorrow and it's important that you have confidence in me."

Lisa took a couple of steps closer to him as she replied, "I most definitely do. I'm looking forward to the next few days."

Manny smiled. "Good, then my crew and I will be back here after the 11:00 broadcast. We'll position things on the set and should be ready to go by 1:00."

Lisa leaned closer and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "See you tonight," she said turning and heading off to rejoin her colleagues.

*****

Despite an all-night video shoot on Tuesday, the videographer delivered the fifteen-second promotional piece to the station as promised on Wednesday in its "family-friendly" version. Drawing entirely on the footage shot during the first hour, it featured the various members of the news team and stage crew commenting on Lisa's return. It opened with Natalie and Tim along, followed by the new weather girl Nicole Lewis and segment reporter Sue Thomson, looking up at the camera and saying "Welcome back, Lisa." Some of the stage hands were shown next saying "Good to see you again." Then the camera panned to the writers, one of whom asked, "Is it her?" as the wardrobe team and stylist responded, "yes, it's Lisa Marvell." This was followed by a shot showing the entire news set, the first scene that Manuel had filmed the previous afternoon. Lisa, wearing her simple black dress, stood in front of the desk with the news team while the rest of the crew was grouped in the background. Lisa waved to the camera as everyone shouted "Lisa's back. Over the sound of collegial laughter and applause, the scene faded to type - "Lisa's back. Friday at 11:00 on Channel 4."

Bill was delighted with the results, and he scheduled it to run before each news broadcast as well as in a half dozen other slots throughout the day. Manuel assured him that the first night's shooting had gone well and that they needed only one more night with Lisa on the set to finish the work. All sequences involving other members of the stage crew and news team had been shot, and after tonight's session, he would have plenty of time to complete the editing of the full-length video as well as prepare a revised teaser that could be used after the Friday night show had aired.

For the final shoot, Manuel explained, Lisa had requested a completely closed set. He would be using a reduced crew of two, and he asked Bill's help in ensuring that the studio was cleared by midnight and that the security team lock up the building. None of this presented any difficulties, and when Lisa arrived a little after 12:00, the parking lot was completely empty. A taxi cab stood idling by the front entrance, the driver talking to the guard on duty.

Using her pass to enter the building , she immediately noticed Manny's two crew members coming towards her down the hallway that led from the studio set. "Oh hey, Lisa," Sheila called out as the approached one another. "Manny asked us to tell you he's in the editing suite. He's working on a rough cut of yesterday's session."

"Aren't we shooting tonight?" Lisa asked, trying to hide her disappointment.

"Absolutely," the assistant assured her. We just finished setting everything up and Manny decided he could handle the actual filming himself. So, guess what?" she asked with a gleeful look on her face. "He said we could take the rest of the night off. We're going to find a late-night diner and grab something to eat. Sorry you can't join us!"

"That's okay," the blonde reporter replied with a smile that was just as sincere as Sheila's. She watched them jump in the cab and waved goodbye as the car pulled away. "In fact, it's perfect," she said in a low whisper to herself.

Lisa made her way to the dressing rooms at the far end of the building where she quickly got out of her street clothes and slipped into a robe. Proceeding down the hall, she knocked on the closed door of the editing room and entered when she heard his voice respond. Manny, seated with his back towards her, was staring at a monitor going through a sequence frame-by-frame of her lying naked on the news desk, moving her arms across her breasts.

"Who's that naughty girl?" she asked with a big grin.

"Our daring reporter Lisa Marvell," he replied as he turned to face her. "And I regret to say," he said, "that she did such a spectacular job yesterday that there's not much more for us to do tonight."

"Oh," Lisa responded with a slight pout. "And I've been thinking all day about some other things we could try."

"I didn't say we were completely finished," Manny replied with just the trace of a smile. "There are one or two short sequences I'd like to shoot." He paused and then continued. "And of course I'm completely open to any ideas you might have."

Lisa said nothing; instead she stepped forward and, taking hold of his hands, drew him out of his seat and kissed him on the lips.

"There, now we've gotten past that awkward first kiss," she said smiling, noticing that the videographer had displayed no objections to her embrace. "Maybe we can rehearse whatever it is you had in mind right now before we head out and shoot it on the set." She brushed against him as she walked over in front of the monitor, which was still displaying the freeze frame of her nude body.

"Besides," Lisa continued as she turned to face him and with one fluid motion untied her robe and let it fall from her shoulders, "I had this little fantasy last night after we finished shooting." She now stood completely nude in front of the videographer, blocking his view of the monitor.

"You know, I was getting tired of staring at that screen. I like this view much better," Manny said as he reached out to run his fingers across her cheek and neck and down her shoulders. "So tell me," he continued as his hand came to rest on her hip, "what exactly is this fantasy of yours?"

"I thought it would be fun add some extra footage." She reached up and put her hands on his shoulders to draw him even closer. "You know, kind of a director's cut," she said with a smile.

Manny inhaled sharply, his breathing growing shallow. "Based on your performance last night," he said as he lightly kissed her cheek, "my professional opinion is that there are a few alternate scenes that would be perfect for you."

Lisa felt the warmth of the blood in her face. "I'm glad to hear that. But don't you think you give me some idea of exactly what you plan to insert in that final cut?" she said reaching down and running her fingers along the zipper on his jeans.

"With pleasure," he replied as the blonde reporter slowly sank to her knees.

*****

Neither Manny nor Lisa were seen at the studio on Thursday, and Bill began to grow concerned that the video would in fact be completed in time for the Friday Night Special broadcast. But Natalie assured him that she had heard from both of them and that Manny wanted to complete his work that night when he could have the studio's editing facilities to himself. Somewhat puzzled by the delay, the producer realized that he simply had to trust his team. Still, it was with a great sense of relief that shortly after he arrived Friday morning, Natalie appeared in his office and pulled a DVD out of her shoulder bag.

"All set, Bill," the raven-haired anchorwoman said to her boss. "Lisa's taking Manny to the airport right now for his flight back to the coast, and they left the videos with me. The full-length one's ready for broadcast tonight and then for posting on our website. And, Manny's included an updated promotional piece that we can use for late night viewing."

"Oh, not fit for prime time?" Bill asked with an amused smile on his face.

"Probably not," Natalie said. "In this one, when we're all shouting 'Lisa's back,' we decided it was appropriate to let our viewers see her back."

"You mean Manny added that shot where she's naked on the desk?" he said with a startled look.

"Oh, it's not that bad. After all, he used the one where she's facing a way from the camera sitting on the desk, so all you see is the top of that big fat butt of hers," she added with a chuckle. "Nothing that our audience hasn't already seen," she concluded.

"Or won't be seeing again, I'm sure," Bill said with a shake of his head. "I thought Lisa was daring enough by herself, but now with the two of you working together, I can't imagine the trouble you'll cause for us."

"The point," Natalie reminded him, "is not what you can imagine but what our viewers can think up. The dares keep coming," she said as she headed out the door, "so I better get busy selecting the one we'll use next week." In the hallway, she glanced back into her bag where her copy of the DVD rested along with a second disc labeled "For Natalie - the director's cut."

******

Tim Willis had just completed the sports report as the broadcast neared its conclusion. The camera was back on the news desk, with Natalie and Lisa standing side by side. "And now," Natalie began, "it's time to see if Lisa has lived up to the dare we gave her this week. Let's see, Miss Marvell," she said turning to her colleague, "you've been dared to appear naked at this news desk. And so far," she said pointedly, "you've kept your clothes on all evening. But I understand you've put together a special video for us."

"That's right, Natalie," the stunning blonde responded. "I invite our viewers to see it now and decide for themselves if it meets the conditions of the dare. And if they happen to miss any part of it, we'll be posting it on the station's website immediately after this broadcast."

"Well, let's take a look," and with that, the studio lights dimmed.

The video began with a dark screen and the title "Welcome Back, Lisa" appearing in white type that then seemed to dissolve into a light mist. Slowly as the picture brightened, the shapes and shadows of the Channel 4 news set could be discerned on a dimly lit, empty TV stage. Dreamlike music played and Lisa Marvell, dressed in a form-fitting black dress could be seen walking from the back of the set toward the anchor desk. The stage manager crossed in front of her and said "It's great to see you, Lisa," and the reporter smiled in return. Then from the shadows on the left, Lisa's personal assistant Kelli emerged. Two soft spotlights picked up each woman, but the fog that had been continually flooding across the stage continued to diffuse the light, creating an overall impression that this was a dream.

"Can I take your dress and get it ready for tonight's broadcast, Miss Marvell?" Kelli asked. Lisa paused, and a series of quick edits showed her hand tugging the zipper on the back down to reveal her bare skin and the narrow strap of a dark-colored bra. Then, another shot displayed lace-top black stockings and garters now visible as the dress slid downward. Kelly's outstretched arm could be seen receiving the dress as she moved closer to the camera and then exited to the right.

Lisa emerged from the swirling mist, a white light focused on her. She seemed to be in a trance, with her hair gently moving in response to the fans that had been placed at key points off camera. All of it - the lighting, the fog, the fans - heightened the sense of a dream. Two stage hands crossed in front of Lisa and they could be heard saying "good to have you back." The newscaster nodded her head, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she stood before them in her underwear.

The cups of her bra emphasized the full swell of the inner curves of Lisa's luscious breasts. The transparent lace did little to conceal the charms beneath the cloth, and a quick close-up revealed that her pointed nipples were straining against the fabric, their shape discernible beneath the lacy cups as the camera panned up to a mysterious smile on Lisa's face.

The editing created a sense of constant motion, alternating shots of Lisa as she continued to walk across the set with close ups of the reporter. One shot lingered on her garter belt, also made of black lace, showing it stretched across Lisa's swaying hips. The belt extended downward four or five inches, just enough to cover most her panties but transparent enough to reveal the small triangles at the front and back held in place by narrow ties across each hip.

Next, a man's shoes appeared from the swirling mist, stopping several feet in front of a pair of black high heel shoes worn by the reporter. "It's wonderful to have you back, Lisa," the voice could be heard saying. "Remember, no dark stockings allowed."

The disembodied voice drifted away, and the camera panned back to show Lisa now seated on a chair at the anchor desk and reaching down to unsnap her garter belt. Again, a series of quick edits that served to compress time as the reporter's hands were seen rolling a black stocking down the length of one leg. A shoe kicked off, and the stocking turned inside out, catching momentarily on her toes, and then springing lose to reveal the soft white flesh of Lisa's foot and leg. Then, a second stocking was seen being draped over the chair, followed by a full length view of Lisa from behind, revealing the curves of her body silhouetted against the soft lights in front of her.

The pacing and editing had created a remarkable effect - in less than two minutes, the reporter had stripped down to the briefest pair of bra and panties in what clearly appeared to be a dreamlike vision of her return to the darkly lit studio set. Until now, all had been achieved in shades of black and gray in the subdued lights and fog. But suddenly a single red glowing light was seen; it came from a floor camera standing alone in the middle of the set with no operator in sight but clearly aimed at Lisa as she stood at the anchor desk.

Now a wardrobe assistant appeared from behind Lisa, saying, "We're so excited to have you back. Five minutes to air time," and extended her hand toward the reporter. In response to that gesture, Lisa turned away from the camera and undid the hook on the back of her bra with one hand while the other guided it off her shoulders. She held the flimsy garment out to the assistant, who took it and disappeared into the mist. Wrapping her arm across the front of her body, Lisa turned and looked directly into the camera with a confident grin, her nipples concealed but the generous curves of her breasts on view both above and below her arm.

She then turned sideways, sitting on the news desk as the fog grew in density and seemed to engulf the top of the desk. Her breasts still covered, she could be seen climbing onto the desk, the surface of which was now shrouded in mist. A beam of light traveled the length of Lisa's body, highlighting first her long legs, then the enticing curve of her hips still covered by the narrow ties of the bikini briefs, then reflecting off her arms and hair, and finally plunging her body into darkness.

rd75000
rd75000
845 Followers