Daring Lisa Marvell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
844 Followers

Another light shone across her as Lisa slowly reclined with knees bent, her back and head now resting on the surface of the news desk. She stretched out one leg, then another, as the camera again moved up her body. She had teasingly positioned her arms so her breasts were cupped by her hands, fingers slightly apart as if daring her nipples to stick up between them. Whether it was an illusion caused by the movement of the light or the actual motion of her hands, it appeared that she was gently caressing herself while her hips slowly moved back and forth on the desktop.

Now another voice could be heard: "Thirty seconds, Miss Marvell," and a devilish grin crept across her face. The brightness of the light increased as a single spotlight moved rapidly across the scene like a strobe. The effect was to provide glimpses of the reporter each lasting only a second or two followed by darkness. During this, Lisa could be seen rolling away from the camera, then pausing halfway through the roll. Her hand reached down to the tie on her hips and her panties were seen sliding down to reveal most of one cheek and the top of her ass crack. The light dimmed and when she could be seen again, she was on her stomach, sliding the shapeless bit of fabric that had been her panties out from under her as she arched her hips upward. The panties seem to vanish with a flick of her hand as the light again moved away from her reclining form.

Then she could be seen again, this time the light lingering a bit longer. The full length of Lisa's naked body was visible stretched out on the anchor desk. She was propped up on her elbows, the sides of her breasts seen in profile with the nipples barely concealed by her forearm. The camera also revealed the full curve of her right butt cheek with the hint of her ass crack visible. She slowly lowered her head to the desk, folding her arms beneath her head as if they were a pillow, and the lights faded.

Throughout soft music had played, but now with the fade to black, the music stopped. Manuel had made a bold decision to insert five seconds of total blackness and silence, trusting that the video would hold the viewer's attention during the pause. Suddenly, glaring white lights were seen, as if Lisa were awakening from a dream. As the light grew less intense, various shapes began to take form.

What emerged was the scene from the first afternoon shoot with the assembled cast and crew on the fully lit news set. Two floor cameras with their operators were positioned to the left and right, and just behind them stood five of the stage hands and floor directors. To the right at the back of the set, Kelli and the wardrobe assistant, along with the stylist and two interns were standing. In the left rear, the team of three writers along with Bill could be seen. Behind the news desk, were all of the regular broadcasters - sports reporter Tim Willis, weather girl Nicole Lewis, special segments reporter Sue Thomson, and of course co-anchor Natalie Johnson.

And lying on the news desk was Lisa Marvell just as she had been before the lights came on - fully nude, stretched out for all to see, and with an overhead camera angle that now gave the Channel 4 audience a lingering view of her spectacular ass.

"Welcome back, Lisa," the crowd erupted as the scene dissolved to the final title screen that featured the tag line for the entire advertising campaign, "Lisa's back!" As the camera switched back live to Natalie and Lisa in the studio, the stage hands and camera operators spontaneously burst into applause.

"Well," Natalie commented as Lisa politely nodded in response to the reaction in the studio, "it looks like the Channel 4 team here approves. And I have to say that you did follow through on the dare. I trust that our viewers will be happy."

"I hope so," Lisa said with a broad smile. "I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed making the video."

"It certainly looked that way," her co-anchor said. "And we here on the news team are all extremely grateful to Manuel Barreda, who directed this video."

"That's right, Natalie," Lisa continued. "Our regular viewers may know that Manuel grew up on this area and did his earliest work right here in town. He's one of the most sought off after videographers in the business and his music videos and commercials have won a number of awards. I was very fortunate to have the chance to work with him."

Natalie turned to face Lisa and, with just the slightest trace of a smile, added, "Judging by what we've seen tonight, you two work extremely well together. Who knows, maybe we'll be seeing more of you in the future."

"I'm sure you will," Lisa said with a laugh, "especially if our viewers keep coming up with dares for me to do."

"That's right. So don't forget to email us with your suggestions at lisamarvelldares@gmail.com. And for now, from all of us at Channel 4, good night, and have a great weekend."

(To be continued)

rd75000
rd75000
844 Followers