Daring Lisa Marvell Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rd75000
rd75000
841 Followers

"And even if you win that silly award," Natalie added with an evil grin, "I'm still the one who decides which dares Lisa does, so I might just go ahead and present it on the website anyway."

Lisa had to acknowledge that she secretly hoped it was going to play out that way, and she was thrilled by Natalie's teasing. She knew her friend was pushing her limits by threatening to show the director's cut even if it became unnecessary to do so. But Lisa also knew that she wouldn't have it work out any other way.

"So, I might end up doing two dares tonight instead of one. It seems like a good way to get even with Ken Barber for wanting to fire me," the blonde reporter said with a shrug of her shoulders.

Bill could only shake his head. "You two really are amazing. I guess this is really going to happen."

Lisa felt a wave of excitement and tension as she realized that Bill was right. "If all goes according to plan, Ken Barber and everyone else will be seeing more of me than ever before. And there's nothing he can do about it." She paused, reaching across the table to grab Bill's and Natalie's hands, "Thanks to the two of you."

*****

Although it wasn't a major awards show from New York or Los Angeles, the annual broadcasters' banquet was still a big event that drew several hundred people from the local area television stations as well as other media outlets that included newspapers, magazines, and websites. And given that Lisa's "dare to bare" reports and on-air dares had begun to receive national as well as regional attention, ticket sales for the dinner had reached a record level with the ballroom in the local hotel filled to capacity.

By 7:00, a crowd of photographers gathered outside the main entrance to the hotel along with a larger group of spectators awaiting the arrival of the nominees. And if there were any doubt about who was going to be the center of attention at the ceremony, it was immediately dispelled by Lisa Marvell's appearance.

Pulling up in a limo along with sportscaster Tim Willis, the blonde reporter stepped out of the car and politely waved to the crowd as several of the photographer's flashes went off. At first, viewed directly from the front, Lisa's silver gown appeared elegant but not particularly daring – a form-fitting, ankle length dress with a high back and modest neckline that barely hinted at her cleavage. However, as she took the first few steps away from the car and the crowd could see her from the side, a collective gasp went up. Cell phones started flashing and the photographers pressed forward for more shots.

In fact, her dress was just two pieces of perfectly cut material – a front and back panel with no sides – that were connected by a series of three-inch wide metal hoops that ran down both sides and ended just below her hips. The hoops provided a gap of several inches between the front and back of the dress and exposed the sides of her body, confirming what most of the spectators had already guessed, namely that Lisa was not wearing any undergarments. She obligingly paused, Tim by her side, and turned in various directions to make sure that everyone had a chance to snap pictures while she once again enjoyed the thrill of exhibiting herself to the public.

Noticing Clayton and George among the group of photographers, Lisa made sure to position herself in front of them as she turned sideways, thrusting her breasts out while stepping forward with one leg. This had the effect of shifting the panels below the last metal hoop even further apart, providing a generous view of her entire leg and hip and a peek at the curve at the bottom of her ass cheek. She turned her head to smile directly at the camera, seemingly unaware of the amount of skin she was displaying. "That should give Danielle some good footage for her lead story tonight," Lisa thought to herself as a feeling of warmth surged through her.

Once inside, the reporter continued to find herself at the center of attention, with many of the other broadcasters as well as some of the hotel staff asking to pose for selfies with her. A few people from the other local stations made a point of saying how sorry they were that she had been temporarily suspended, but Lisa somehow doubted the sincerity of those statements. In fact, Channel 4's ratings had slipped each evening that week, with Friday's market share coming in at its lowest level since her first "dare to bare" report many months earlier. Competitors, she knew, must be delighted with her absence from the broadcasts.

Lisa continued to draw a crowd during the cocktail hour and even once dinner was served. She and Tim had been seated at a table of eight near the front of the room, with the sportscaster on her left and Bob Nichols, an elderly retired reporter, on her right. He turned out to be a lovely gentleman who was now active in several local charities while still keeping up on developments in the world of media.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Marvell," he said as they sat down at the table and introduced themselves. "I've followed your career with great interest, and I have to say I've become a loyal viewer." He paused, realizing his remark might make Lisa feel awkward. "You know, one of the advantages of growing older is that you give yourself permission to be more honest. So allow me to say that I watch you not only because you're an attractive woman but also because I believe you understand your audience and you're coming up with new ways to reach them. This business needs that kind of thinking."

"Well thank you, Bob," Lisa replied with a sincere smile, "for both of those compliments."

Throughout the course of the evening, Lisa noticed that the panels of her dress would occasionally shift to reveal the top of her thigh and on other occasions, showing just a little bit of her ass cheek. Once, when she noticed Bob looking down at her legs, she made a point of leaning over to talk to Tim and shifting her weight onto her left side, which allowed even more of her right cheek to be seen. "I wonder if he realizes he might be seeing a lot more of me before the evening's over," she thought to herself with a chuckle.

As Bill had predicted, the presentation of the awards began almost exactly at 10:00 and by 10:50 all but five had been announced. Back at the studio, Bill, Natalie, and Danielle were huddled around a monitor watching the live feed from Clayton and George. The cameramen had positioned themselves in front of the podium and slightly to the left, exactly where Lisa had asked them to be. This meant that they could capture each of the winners close up and in sharp focus when they were called up to receive their award. It also meant that Channel 4 viewers would have the best seat in the house when the Newscaster of the Year – whoever that might – delivered their acceptance speech.

The late night news began, as it did every Saturday, at 11:00 with the opening credits as the camera zoomed in on the anchor desk. "Good evening. This is Danielle King substituting for the vacationing Kim Washington. Our lead story tonight," she began, "is one that we take considerable pride in here at Channel 4. The annual broadcasters' awards ceremony is going on right now downtown, and among the nominees is our own Lisa Marvell."

As she delivered this information, the footage rolled that had been shot earlier in the evening showing Lisa emerging from the limo and posing in her revealing gown outside the hotel. "Lisa is up for Newscaster of the Year, and we plan to return to the ceremony as soon as the winner is announced," Danielle added.

She then looked directly into the camera and stopped reading from the teleprompter. "I'm sure it comes as no surprise to our viewers to know that all of the Channel 4 team believe that Lisa should win this award. Week after week, her reports have made for compelling television, and we know she's earned the loyalty and support of you, the viewing audience."

"I'd like to show my support for Lisa as well," she continued, "by delivering tonight's news in the same outfit that I wore the last time I appeared in one of Lisa's segments. As you probably recall," she said with a smile as her hand reached behind her dress and began to tug on the zipper that ran from her neck to below her waist, "that was during last Friday's game of Strip Trivia, when it was revealed that I had a preference for high cut or French style panties."

Danielle turned to the side so viewers could see that the zipper had now descended low enough to display the dark colored bra strap and the black lace top of her panties. Dipping a shoulder and sliding an arm out of her dress, she then repeated the maneuver with her other arm as the garment slid off her body and fell to the studio floor.

Bill, standing off camera, had no idea that this was coming, and he looked on with a mixture of astonishment and admiration. The 37-year old brunette was a conservative dresser, and although it was clear that she had an attractive figure and stayed in good shape, Bill – along with the rest of the viewing audience – now soaked in the sight of her 36-27-37 figure covered only by a lace triangle bra and high cut lace panties. Viewed from the front, both pieces of lingerie had flesh-colored liners that conveyed the illusion of transparent lace but discreetly hid the reporter's most intimate parts. However, as Danielle slowly completed her turn away from the camera and stepped out of the dress, it was apparent that the back of her panties included no such protection. Her ass crack was clearly visible through the black lace pattern, and the high cut provided a generous view of the sides of her cheeks.

Turning back to the camera, Danielle then proceeded with other regional and national stories as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. But the station's website and social media accounts immediately began to register the audience reaction, which amounted to a strong endorsement of Danielle's show of support for Lisa. And seeing those tweets and messages, more people started tuning in.

Bill continued to monitor the feed from the banquet, where things seemed to be on schedule with just a few awards still to be presented. He signaled to Danielle that they would stick with the sequence they had worked out before the broadcast, with the weekend sports leading off after the 11:15 commercial break to be followed by Natalie's report on Lisa's dare if the Newscaster of the Year award had not yet been announced. But first, it was time for Nicole Lewis's weekend weather update, and Bill's second major surprise of the night.

Earlier in the broadcast, the meteorologist had appeared briefly on camera dressed in a burgundy dress that helped accentuate the color of her auburn hair. Now, as she appeared in front of the regional weather map, she had changed into a different burgundy colored outfit, this one consisting solely of a Wonder bra and boyshorts. Unlike Danielle, she chose not to perform an on-air striptease but simply walked onto the set wearing only her undergarments and heels.

"I'm joining Danielle," she explained to viewers, "in showing my support for Lisa Marvell by delivering the forecast in my favorite lingerie choice." She paused and looked coyly at the camera. "You may not remember that from last week because you were probably distracted by other things. But Lisa has been incredibly supportive and kind to me, especially over the last week," she continued glancing off camera at Natalie, "and I'm thrilled to be a part of what's becoming a kind of Saturday Night Special."

As she continued with the forecast, she made sure to occasionally turn her back to the camera to give viewers a chance to inspect the curves of her tight ass cheeks accentuated by the snug-fitting boyshorts. Her bra covered most of her 32B breasts while the underwiring helped to accentuate her cleavage. In addition, as many in the viewing audience immediately noticed, the tight material of the boyshorts had produced a clearly visible camel toe, and Nicole appeared perfectly willing to remain directly facing the camera throughout most of her weather report. "So, another stretch of nice weather," she concluded as she turned things back over to Danielle.

"Thanks, Nicole," the anchorwoman began. "Over the last 24 hours, we've heard from a number of viewers who were disappointed that we were unable to present our usual Friday Night report this week. But you can be assured that we here at the Channel 4 news team listen to our audience, and we've prepared something memorable for you right after tonight's sports report. But to see it, you're going to have to log onto our Friday Night Special website. I know many of you have already registered there to get access to the fabulous video that was shot welcoming Lisa Marvell back to the station. But if you haven't registered yet, take a minute now to do so. Believe me, you'll be glad you did." She paused, with just the hint of a smile on her face. "And now, here's the weekend sports."

Sitting at the table at the awards ceremony, Lisa was trying to pay attention as the various winners were announced. But she was continually distracted by the thought that it was almost time for Natalie's segment as well as the presentation of the newscaster of the year award. Barely able to contain her excitement and nervousness, she alternated between periods of feeling "there's no way I can go through with this" to "I can't wait for this to happen." As a result, she found herself glancing at her cell phone every few seconds to check the time.

It was precisely 11:16 when she heard the unmistakable buzz of Tim's cell phone. As she looked over at him with a questioning look, he shrugged his shoulders as if to say "I have no idea what this is about" while reaching into his suit jacket pocket to check the device. Then, she felt her phone vibrate as a text popped up from Channel 4. "What's going on?" she thought to herself.

Unknown to Lisa, Natalie and the marketing team had decided that as soon as Danielle instructed viewers to log onto the station website, a special message would be sent to everyone in the station's database who had registered at the Friday Night Special site. And there on her iPhone was a text telling her that a special live broadcast of a Lisa Marvell dare would begin at 11:20.

Somewhat surprised that Natalie hadn't mentioned this detail to her, she nevertheless thought it was a good way to get more viewers. But then she looked up across the table and saw a woman reach into her handbag to pull out her vibrating phone. At the same time, Lisa realized she was hearing various tones sounding throughout the banquet room from people who had forgotten to silence their phones. At that moment, the real reason for Natalie's insistence that they proceed with airing the director's cut "dare" hit her.

The anchorwoman knew that marketing would send the alert to every registered website visitor, and it was completely predictable that many within the industry had registered at the site. Natalie had realized that and was using it as a way to once again push Lisa to the limits of her comfort zone and beyond. Airing the director's cut video on line to an "invisible" audience was one thing. But to have it seen by her friends, colleagues, and competitors while she sat in the same room with them was another. In shock, Lisa looked around the room as she saw more than a hundred people checking their phones and then starting to log into the website.

But this feeling of shock, she realized, was not a bad sensation – in fact, it was a feeling of incredible excitement, every nerve in her body stimulated. She could barely breathe as she scanned the room thinking, "they're all going to be watching me."

Back in the studio, the sports report was completed and Danielle was once again seen at the anchor desk, still wearing her French cut panties and bra. "Tonight we're inviting you, our viewing audience, to be part of an experiment. This week we were told that the reports you want to see – things that you as adults find informative and entertaining – contain things that can't be shown over the public airwaves. So tonight, if you want to see Lisa Marvell perform this week's dare, all you have to do is start watching our website where this newscast will continue with a special report on that dare from Natalie Johnson. If you're not interested, stay right here and I'll be giving you an update on tonight's winners of the broadcasting awards. But if enough of you spend the next five minutes watching Lisa on our website, then hopefully we'll be able to do this again very soon."

With that, the webcast switched over to a second camera showing Natalie in the studio standing in front of a large monitor. However, at first most viewers paid no attention to the monitor. Instead they were fixated on how the dark-haired reporter had dressed for this special report. She had on only two pieces of clothing – a white lace bra that strained to cover her generous 36D breasts and a g-string, whose small triangle of material seemed to suggest that the dark-haired reporter had taken great care to be completely shaven "down there."

"You might recall," Natalie began, "that I was wearing this particular style of lingerie the last time that Lisa and I appeared together on our Friday Night Special report." "At least, I think you saw some part of this outfit last week," she said, deliberately rotating in front of the camera. This provided the audience with the chance to examine the back of her thong, which in fact consisted solely of a tiny strand of fabric that was swallowed up in the crack between her generous ass cheeks. "I know that many of you wanted to see Lisa do a dare this week, so I'm happy to tell you that – thanks to this webcast – you won't be disappointed."

"As the camera continued to focus on Natalie, she continued. "Recently a number of viewers have expressed your frustration that in so many of our reports, some of Lisa's best assets remained hidden. So, you've dared her to finally reveal everything for our cameras. And that in fact is exactly what will happen in just a few minutes."

In the banquet ballroom, Lisa could see clearly see phones and tablets at the tables nearest to her that were logged on to special webcast. And although most people couldn't hear the audio, Natalie had anticipated that by scrolling some words across the bottom of the screen – "Lisa has been dared to show all." The blonde reporter could see dozens of people look up from their devices with a startled expression as they glanced at her, wondering if what they thought might happen was really going to occur.

"You may recall," Natalie reminded the audience, "that in my first report several months ago, a viewer dared Lisa to appear naked at the news desk. In response she starred in a 'welcome back' video that showed Lisa's dream of waking up in the studio without her clothes. But there was also another version of that video with a different ending, one in which it wasn't just a dream." The dark-haired reporter slowly started to smile. "Let's take a look at that video now and see if Lisa will perform tonight's dare." And with that, the director's cut began playing on the monitor in back of Natalie as the camera zoomed in on it until it filled the screen.

The first minute of the video was similar to the version that many viewers had repeatedly watched on the station's website. However, different takes of the early scenes were included – although Lisa was still seen entering a deserted studio set, the lighting was a little brighter and no fog or wind was present. The original video had been shot in a way that suggested a dream sequence, with Lisa imagining that she was stripping out of her clothes. But this version suggested that Lisa was very much awake and aware of what she was doing when she found herself alone on the set. Although, as this new version made clear, she wasn't completely alone.

rd75000
rd75000
841 Followers