Dark Acolyte Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zerafina watched Padryc move away, admiring his ass as he swaggered around camp. There were definite advantages to being a devotee to the Demon Lord of Lust, and Zerafina suspected that she was just starting to appreciate all of the benefits that it would bring.

Zerafina took a circuitous route toward Firanda's tent, making note of several of the more comely mercenaries to seduce later. Right now, however, she had a more pressing matter. After ensuring that no one was observing her, she slipped into Firanda's tent.

The nobleman's daughter was flat on her back, her chest heaving, her lips firmly pressed together. She was still fully dressed in one of the floor length, high necked gowns that she favored, but her eyes were glued to the imp perched on her chest. Tidget was stroking his diminutive cock, but even as he stroked it, it started to grow, expanding larger and larger until it was nearly a foot in length. Zerafina did not know that Tidget knew such magic and was forced to wonder if it had anything to do with her growing devotion to Nyyphas. The imp was grinning lewdly at Firanda and was slowly pumping his hips back and forth, the tip of his cock just brushing against the lips of the baron's daughter. Zerafina ran a loving hand over Tidget's head and scratched him obligingly behind one of his ears.

"Having trouble moving my dear?" Zerafina asked. "Imps are not possessed with a great deal of magic, but they do have enough to paralyze a single person, especially when that person was relying on a trinket to protect them."

Firanda's eyes widened noticeably at that, but she kept her mouth closed tight. She did retain enough control of her body to shake her head back and forth, but that only encouraged Tidget to push his cock harder against her lips.

"You are probably wondering how a common midwife came to be in possession of a familiar like this," Zerafina said as she rummaged through Firanda's belongings.

"Whore!" Firanda spat and immediately regretted it as Tidget was able to force the head of his cock between her lips.

"I'd be careful, Firanda. I hear imp blood can be fatally poisonous, so I would think twice before biting down," she said. "Ah, here is what I was looking for," she said, brandishing a small, sharp pair of scissors. "I presumed that either you or your maid would have a pair. Now, let us see what you have been hiding, shall we?" Zerafina started at Firanda's feet and proceeded to cut the dress off, starting with a long slit up her leg. Firanda let out a muffled moan of protest, and Tidigit's grin grew even wider at the pleasurable sensation that caused on his cock.

"I'm sorry Tidget, but you are going to have to move for a moment, so that I can get the rest of her clothes off,'' she said. The imp grunted his displeasure but moved down Firanda's body, his clawed hands groping her shapely legs, his long tongue licking up the inside of her thigh.

Zerafina could see her body grow rigid and she tried to pull away despite the spell keeping her body locked in place. Zerafina finished pulling the dress away, revealing Firanda's soft stomach, breasts like small ripe apples, and nipples that were hard and erect- more likely due to the chill air in the tent and her sudden nakedness as opposed to actually being aroused by Tidget's ministrations.

Zerafina ran a hand over Firanda's breasts, down over her stomach and then down the opposite leg from the one that Tidget was lathering with his tongue. She pushed Firanda's leg open, giving greater access to what lay between.

"No, no, no, no," Firanda was murmuring, her head thrashing back and forth, her limbs still refusing to obey her. "Please, gods, no."

"Oh, I'm afraid that you are under the purview of a different god now," Zerafina said, her hand slipping between Firanda's legs and cupping her sex, causing the noblewoman to gasp. "You have managed to capture the attention of Nyyphas now, and he is a rather possessive god."

"Why are you doing this?" Firanda moaned louder as Zerafina ran the tip of her finger up and down the slit of Firanda's pussy, slowly parting the lips of her pussy.

"You truly don't know, do you?" Zerafina said, removing her finger only to have it replaced by Tidget's questing tongue. Zerafina shrugged her dress off, baring her own full, ripe breasts. "Your father, the Baron of Gorendale, killed my master. Your father," she continued over the rising moans of Firanda as her body betrayed her to the imp's long, rough, skilled tongue, "destroyed my home. He would have probably killed me as well, had I been home at the time. Your father very nearly took everything from me. I think it only fair that I get to take something back from him, and I am going to start with you."

"You can't," Firanda said, her back arching even as she fought against the spell compelling her body to remain in place.

"Oh, but I most assuredly can," Zerafina cooed at her captive, taking one of Firanda's nipples between her finger and thumb and pinching it. Tidget removed his tongue from Firanda's pussy and lined up his cock with her now soaking cunt.

"No, not that!" Firanda whimpered. "I'm a virgin!"

Zerafina tsked sharply, and nodded at Tidget to continue. The imp rocked his cock back and forth, burying it deeper and deeper inside Firanda. Firanda arched her back, gasping in pain from having her virginity taken so abruptly, so unexpectedly. Zerafina quickly covered her mouth with her own, her tongue pushing against the noblewoman's tongue. Zerafina felt the lust building in the young woman, felt her body betraying her, giving in to the darker urges that she was experiencing. Zerafina pulled back slightly, bending down to whisper in Firanda's ear, "You will belong to Nyyphas, Lord of Lust. You will belong to him: body, mind, and soul. There will be no greater pleasure than to serve him, and in return you shall know pleasures beyond what you could have possibly envisioned in your drab, boring little world. What do you say to that, daughter of Gorendale? Are you ready to submit to the Demon Lord of Carnal Pleasure?"

"Ohgodsohgodsohgodsohgodsohgodsohgods!" Firanda screamed, her hands traveling up to her own breasts, squeezing them and kneading them as Tidget worked his cock in her.

Zerafina ran her hand down over Firanda's breasts, down her stomach, and between her legs where Tidget was hammering his cock home. "I'm afraid you belong to a different god now. And he doesn't like competition much," she said as she flicked her fingers against Firanda's clit, pinching it and pulling on it.

Firanda gave out a slight scream and Zerafina smiled. She swung her leg up and over, positioning her dripping wet pussy just over Firanda's mouth. She pinched harder on Firanda's clit. "No, no, please, stop!" Firanda begged, twisting her head away from Zerafina's pussy.

"Then lick," Zerafina commanded, pressing her sex against Firanda's face, and twisting her clit mercilessly.

Firanda screamed louder but did as she was told, sticking her tongue and timidly licking at Zerafina's swollen pussy lips.

"Surely you can do better than that," Zerafina said, her own breath getting short despite the admittedly lackluster performance that Firanda was giving. "Maybe letting the imp have your ass will properly motivate you."

Given her position, Zerafina couldn't see the look on Firanda's face, but she could feel her tongue getting much more energetic. Firanda obviously lacked skill, and she was still not enthusiastic about her assigned task, but Zerafina enjoyed the fear energized ministrations. The dark acolyte looked down at Tidget, his eyes glued to his mistress' more than ample assets, and could tell that he was ready to release himself.

"Do it, imp," Zerafina cooed, her hands firmly on Firanda's breasts, kneading and squeezing them rhythmically as the noblewoman ate her out. Firanda's hands were tightly gripping Zerafina's full thighs; her own muffled breathing was coming shorter and harsher. "Cum in the slut's pussy. Baptize her with your seed for the Dark Lord!"

The imp grunted and buried himself to the hilt in Firanda's pussy, causing her to moan against Zerafina's pussy. This in turn set Zerafina off and all three came together in glorious syncopation. When her own orgasm had ceased, Zerafina slowly rolled off of Firanda, letting the used and disgraced noblewoman a chance to breathe. Tidget slowly withdrew himself from between Firanda's legs, a long stream of cum connecting his cock to her pussy. Zerafina and Firanda were both covered in a fine sheen of sweat, and Zerafina could taste salt on her tongue when she bent down to lick between her new servant's breasts.

"Such a good slut," Zerafina murmured, stroking Firanda's hair. "But do you want more?"

The noblewoman bobbed her head emphatically.

"Please mistress, use this slut," she begged. Zerafina smiled.

"Captain Padryc, you may join us now," she called out. The sellsword was swift to throw back the flap of the tent and enter. Now that her attention was less diverted Zerafina thought she heard the sound of someone getting fucked but hard echoing through the campsite. Marta was adjusting well it seemed to her new role.

Padryc looked with some disdain on his former mistress. "Did you have to make such a mess of her?" he asked.

Zerafina's smile grew wider. "We did leave one of her holes untouched," she said. She crawled over to Padryc and unlaced his breeches, freeing his already hardening member. Without preamble she spat on the head and took the shaft deep into her mouth. She worked her tongue up and down the shaft, making sure that it was nice and slick.

Firanda still hadn't moved, still caught in a mix of post-orgasmic bliss and the dark energies coursing through her. Tidget, with strength greater than his small frame would have otherwise implied, rolled her over and pulled her hips up so that she was in position.

Zerafina let Padryc's cock slip from her mouth with an audible pop, and smiled up at him. "Her ass is all yours, soldier."

Padryc grinned and shuffled over to where Firanda lay, dropping to his knees and lining the head of his cock up with her rear entrance.

"Wha-" Firanda started to ask, coming out of her post-orgasmic daze, but her question was cut short as she screamed when Padryc drove his cock into her ass.

"Gods that's tight," Padryc groaned as he pushed himself deeper up the noblewoman's ass.

"It hurts," moaned Firanda, but her groans of pain soon turned to moans of pleasure when Zerafina reached around and starting fingering her sopping pussy. "Unhunhunh," she grunted as Padryc started to pump his cock in and out of her asshole, stretching it wider.

Not one to let an orifice go to waste, Tidget started to rub his artificially lengthened dick against Firanda's face. Caught in a haze of lust and pain, she wasted no time opening her mouth and sucking hard on the proffered cock, her moans now muffled by the dick threatening to block her air passage and sending delightful vibrations running up Tidget's member. The imp grabbed two fistfuls of hair and was actively face-fucking the formerly prim aristocrat.

"Ugh," Padryc grunted. "Not sure how long I can last in this bitch," he warned, his thrusting growing more frantic. Firanda for her part had started to actively thrust back against Padryc, her own moans turning into squeals as she neared her own orgasm.

"Cum in the slut's ass," Zerafina whispered into Padryc's ear. "Fill it with your spunk."

Padryc needed no further encouragement and with a final yell unloaded spurt after spurt of cum into Firanda's ass. Tidget was not far behind, causing Firanda's cheeks to bulge unseemly with his inhuman seed. All of that proved too much for the noblewoman, as her own body betrayed her, a powerful orgasm racking her slight frame. Zerafina could feel her used pussy clenching around her fingers, saw the tears streaming down her face.

"Nyyphas will be pleased," she whispered. Padryc slowly withdrew his cock and slumped to the ground, soon asleep. Tidget smacked Firanda on the ass, and then slipped out of the tent to resume his vigil.

Zerafina's exertions had exhausted her as well, and she lay down, pulling her newest female slave to her chest and drifting off to a well-satisfied sleep, dreaming of a lust-filled revenge for the Baron of Gorendale.

12