Dark Affairs Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough!" He snapped, "get out now and leave me be!"

Edgar watched as his maid stood up and quickly ran out of the room. Not knowing what else to do he slammed the door shut and kept in his study. His heart was racing. He sat down behind his desk and put his head into his hands. It was a long process to calm himself down. He stayed in the study for the rest of the day, unable to bring himself to leave. He felt horrible for snapping at Tanya like that and wasn't sure how he was going to face her again.

The room darkened. Edgar looked up and noticed that it was now dusk. He had hid in the study all day like a coward. After lighting a candle, he left the room and started through the house only having seen some it that day. In the kitchen he made himself a quick bite to eat. The sound of splashing brought him to a door at the back of the kitchen. Candlelight was coming through the door cracks and the keyhole. Edgar lowered himself down to one knee and looked through the keyhole. On the other side was Tanya in the bathtub, washing herself. Edgar stared at her naked body in awe. Unable to control himself, he opened his pants and started to stroke himself.

Ursula watched from a dark corner. The fool didn't even notice her when he walked in. She grinned as she watched Edgar pleasure himself to Tanya bathing. How pathetic, she thought. Ursula knew then, that she would easily destroy this weak, little man.

12