Dark Affairs Ch. 02

Story Info
A dark power possesses Edgar one that Tanya craves to serve.
3.3k words
4.29
7.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 03/10/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~o Falling Leaves o~

On her knees and scrubbing the floor, the raven haired Tanya found herself daydreaming of Edgar. There was something about that young man that appealed to her. But then, she had always lusted after anyone with authority over her. It was always just the way she had been. She was scrubbing the kitchen floor and working up quite the sweat. The kitchen was always tough work. It was still morning, nearly noon and all was quiet in the house. Master Edgar suddenly entered the room and looked around with a confused look on his face.

"What's that noise?"

"What noise master?"

"That noise," Edgar said, "don't you hear it? There is a most peculiar noise coming from somewhere in this house."

"I don't hear anything master," Tanya replied.

"Whatever it was," Edgar sighed, "it is gone now. This is a most peculiar house. Come to my study, I have a task for you."

With that, Master Edgar left the kitchen. Tanya set her rag inside the bucket of water and stood. She washed her face and hands at the sink and then followed. Master Edgar was already in his study looking over the books that lined the walls. He held one in particular in his hand. It was an old book, falling apart. If Master Edgar hadn't gripped the book so tightly, the pages would be falling from the binding. Tanya just stood in the door frame of the study quietly, regarding Master Edgar as he scanned the library. Finally, he noticed her presence.

"Good," he said, "there you are. In town, there is a bookshop on the boulevard. I want you take this book there to be repaired."

Master Edgar handed the old book to Tanya. She took it carefully, not wanting any of the pages to fall out. The book was a collection of old myths and legends from the far east. It had an ornate and fanciful cover design. It would have been a lovely book if it wasn't in such an awful state.

"Myths of Asia," Tanya read aloud.

"It was my favorite book as a boy," Edgar said, "I can't believe this library would have a copy. It's not a rare book but it is uncommon. I used to have such an imagination as a boy, but that quickly dried up."

"Why?"

"It was mostly my mother," Edgar explained, "she was a bitter woman. My father was a man who was weak morally. He would throw his money away on women that he lusted after. Ursula was one of those women. Her leaching is what helped to ruin my father, he had no nerve or backbone to collect all the debts that were owed to him. So my mother and I had to live in poverty. My entire life she indoctrinated me with the beliefs that women and pleasures were a disease of the flesh. I think she was always a fanatical misogynist. It's just that father's weaknesses were an opportunity for her to spew her hatred. Whatever her problems with father she took them out on me. I often read that book as an escape. An escape from either my father's drunken ramblings or mother's mad rants about the diseases of mankind. I grew up in a strange house, filled with both decadence and utter repression. Anyhow, mother did not like her son displaying an imagination. Imagination, as she often said, leads to wicked thoughts."

"Do you have any wicked thoughts master?"

"Sometimes," Edgar sighed, "but you better hurry to town. Remember, the bookshop is on the boulevard."

"I know it master," Tanya replied, "I will leave right away."

Master Edgar excused Tanya and she quickly left for town with the old book. She didn't bother changing. She wore her maid outfit with the short, fantail skirt that barely reached her upper thigh and the tight low cut bodice with it. Her ivory skin and scandalous body were well displayed to the polite society that leisured on the boulevard.

The boulevard was a long stretch of shops, ice cream parlors, white walk ways and flower beds. Tall trees that lined the walk ways gave it a leafy canopy that offered shade on hot summer days. Fountains and benches offered the towns people a place to gather and socialize. The old bookshop that Master Edgar had referred Tanya to was in fact, Specter's Books. It was in the heart of the boulevard as all the finest shops often were. The outside of the shop was pleasant enough, with a nice sign and an inviting front.

The inside of the bookshop was dark and dusty. Tanya sneezed from the dust just as soon as she entered. The owner of the shop must have heard her sneeze, for he appeared quickly after that. He was a tall and lanky man with a gaunt face and deep, sunken eyes. There was something morbid about his manner that frightened Tanya a little. This was Mr. Specter, owner and operator of Specter's Books and self proclaimed expert on rare books. His tall form dominated Tanya, causing her to shrink towards the door a little and closer to the sunlight coming in.

"What can I do for you little girl?" Mr. Specter asked. His voice was as deep and hollow as the eyes that stared down at Tanya. She stammered unable to reply. Her stammers were quickly silenced when Mr. Specter leaned down and peered at the book that she clutched to massive bosom. "Do you wish for that book to be repaired?"

"Yes," Tanya said, "it is for Master Edgar."

"Master Edgar you say? Master of what?"

Mr. Specter asked his question as he took the book from Tanya. He looked it over carefully, inspecting it with all his knowledge. Gripped by a spell of fear, Tanya struggled to answer Mr. Specter's question. Finally she managed to break the spell and speak.

"He is master of Sodomy's House sir," Tanya said.

"Master of..."

Astonishment had robbed Mr. Specter of his words. His gaze went distant as his thoughts trailed off. He turned and whispered something to himself that Tanya couldn't hear. With the speed of a viper, Mr. Specter's hand darted out and seized Tanya by her throat suddenly. His powerful arm held her there while his sunken eyes burned at her. Struggle against him as hard as she might, Tanya was easily overpowered by him.

"You work and live in Sodomy's House then?" he asked.

"Yes sir," Tanya whimpered, "please sir, don't hurt me."

"Foolish girl," Mr. Specter sneered. He relaxed his grip on Tanya's neck but still held it firm. Then his thumb slid up her jawline and ran gently across her crimson lips. "Forgive me," he continued, "I do not wish to hurt you. That is a house with many dark secrets in it little girl, powerful secrets. Do you interest in such things child?"

"I am curious sir," Tanya answered, "I have seen and heard things strange things in that house. At times I'm afraid of the house, but more and more I find myself wanting to explore it. Master Edgar does not see it, but I know there is something in that house sir."

"Yes, there is," Mr. Specter said, "perhaps the house has chosen to reveal itself to you. There are those in town who know much about Sodomy's House. We can help you, if you are willing to pay our price."

"Price?"

"We shall discuss that when you return for your master's book," Mr. Specter said, "speak of this to no one, not even your master. Sodomy's House chooses who it reveals its secrets to. It very well may have chosen you. Go now, the book will be repaired in a week."

Mr. Specter released Tanya and walked away form her. He disappeared into the dusty gloom of his book shop. Tanya ran her hand down her ivory neck. She could still feel the power of his grip, pulsing in her skin. Quickly she turned and hurried out of the shop and back to Sodomy's House.

~o All Things in Good Hands o~

The room was strange. It appeared to be the same but something was different, as if the master bedroom was warped and twisted. Edgar looked around in confusion. When he stepped through his bedroom door, the house suddenly went dark despite it still being day. The bedroom was lit by red candles and their was motion on the bed. The sound of heavy breathing and moaning filled his ears. He walked closer and as he did so the he could see the bed clearly. Ursula and Tanya were naked upon it, kissing and groping the other. When he approached the foot of the bed, they turned and looked at him. The giant breasts pressed against each other, the two started playing with themselves, begging him with their eyes.

"Fuck us master," Tanya begged.

"Yes," Ursula agreed, "fuck us. Dominate us. Make us your whores. Come on Edgar, fuck my sassy mouth and force me to swallow your cum."

Edgar stammered and shook his head in disbelief. He thought he had sent Tanya into town to have his book repaired. A sudden sense of repulsion twisted his stomach. He felt as though he was about to be sick. Yet, Edgar was drawn closer to the bed. A strong urge to give in overcame him, but that repulsion was just as strong. He wanted both of them so badly, and they were begging and calling for him. Two wild playthings crying "fuck us" into the darkness that was starting to surround him. "Fuck them," a voice whispered. Edgar turned his head and saw a dark figure standing next to him, staring at him. The dread that he felt could not be described. The dark figure pointed to the bed and Edgar looked. He saw Ursula and Tanya writhing on top of a dark, shadowy mass. Its black tentacles wrapped around their bodies and pulsated as the two whores bucked and howled.

"Edgar."

It was as if he had awoken from a dream. He was standing at the foot of his bed, the room was normal and daylight poured through the windows. When he turned around he saw that Ursula was standing in the doorway, grinning at him. She sauntered over to him.

"Thinking about Tanya bathing are we?" she asked.

Edgar was puzzled by her comment for a moment before he realized that he had an erection. Then he realized that Ursula knew of his voyeuristic activities. He went pale and stammered, trying to think up some sort of explanation. But, Ursula's hand running across his stiff cock broke him out of that line of thought. She brushed it with her fingers as she passed him, before sitting on the foot of the bed in front of him.

"I guess your mother didn't tell you that a woman could do that for you."

Ursula's words were harsh to Edgar, but delivered softly and with a playful smile. She reached behind her back and slowly unlaced her bodice. Edgar watched in anticipation as she pulled her bodice down delicately, revealing her large breasts to him. He was frozen at the sight, his eyes locked on her luscious chest. Ursula played with them, cruelly teasing the young man. Her hands then went from her chest to Edgar's pants. She opened them up and pulled out his hard dick and started stroking it softly with her hand.

"I like it here Edgar," Ursula said, "I very much want to stay in this house. I'll have you know, that I'm willing to do anything to stay here. Whatever your demands are, I'll meet them with great enthusiasm."

As she stroked him, Ursula leaned in towards Edgar. Her full lips coming just a breath away from the tip of his member. She parted her lips ever so slightly and held there, teasing him. Then she gently blew on the tip. Unable to stop himself, Edgar came. His load was spread over Ursula's breasts and neck. She grinned up at him.

"Not much of a man unfortunately," she said.

Ursula stood and sauntered back towards the door. Edgar stood at the foot of his bed, a far away look in his eye. At the doorway, she stopped and turned. She watched him stand there like some ashamed little boy and let out a hurtful laugh, "as pathetic as your father," she said. With that she left the room, laughing her way down the hall. Now alone, Edgar's hands tightened into fists.

"I'm not pathetic," he whispered.

That night Edgar sat in his study brooding. That room seemed to comfort him, it felt as though he belonged there. None of the other rooms in the house were as welcoming. No candles were lit, nor was the fireplace. Edgar was content to sit in the dark, with only the moonlight coming through the window to offer any illumination. No matter how hard he tried, he could not escape his weakness. Perhaps that red haired bitch was right, perhaps he was pathetic. When that thought had come to mind, Edgar had an odd feeling. There was something liberating about admitting such a thing to himself. At the bottom of his despair, he could look up and hear a voice.

~o Chains of Passion o~

It sounded as if the walls were breathing. Tanya was in bed, clutching the sheets to her giant chest as strange noises echoed through the house. There was little moonlight that night which made the house even darker and more sinister than usual. She could hear a wailing from outside, from deep in the woods behind the house. The wind picked up and howled and the walls whispered gibberish that Tanya could not understand. Then the night went silent, a silence more terrifying than any ghostly scream. It was as if Tanya had slipped into another world and she herself had become a ghost.

No wind and no breath could be heard, nothing but a feint, dull scraping sound like chains being dragged across the foyer floor. Tanya rushed out of bed and pressed her ear to the door to be able to hear better. The rattling and dragging noises became clearer. It sounded as if someone was dragging a pile of chains through the foyer. The sound then slowly traveled up the stairs, scraping against the wood steps, rattling with each struggling climb. At the top of the stairs the sound ceased. All that Tanya could hear at that moment was the sound of water dripping on the hallway floor. Dripping, until it all went silent again. The wind raised itself back up and its howling continued.

Curiosity got the better of Tanya. She lit herself a candle and carefully opened her door. Peaking her head out the doorway, Tanya saw nothing but the dark gloom of the hallway. As quietly as possible she stepped out and slowly made her way towards the stairs. As she neared them, Tanya lowered her candle to get a better look at the floor. There were wet footprints left in the wood. The footprints led to the door of Ursula's bedroom and stopped there. The door handle was wet.

Tanya followed the footsteps backwards down the stairs. She wanted to know their origin, however she couldn't find any traces of water beyond the foyer. Driven by morbid desire, Tanya decided to search the downstairs of the house room by room. She thought about what Mr. Specter had told her, about the house choosing to reveal its secrets to her. With that incentive, she ventured further into the darkness of the house. She found nothing remarkable, except that the door to the study was open and a flickering light was escaping through it.

When she entered the study, Tanya found the fireplace lit and Edgar standing naked in front of it. He was staring down at the flames as if hypnotized. It was Edgar, but he was different some how. His posture was more straight and intense than normal. Worried about Master Edgar, Tanya slowly crept up to him and extended her hand to his shoulder. She tapped it so gently. When he turned, Tanya gasped and took a step back. Edgar's eyes were dark, so very dark. He seized her by the wrist and whipped her around towards the desk. Tanya was thrown over the desk, bent over and vulnerable to her Master.

"Master Edgar?" Tanya asked as she glanced over her shoulder back at him.

Edgar didn't speak. When she tried to stand straight, his hand flattened against her back and shoved her back down. Tanya gasped again. His other hand ran up the back of her thigh to her pussy, which fondled and played with. Edgar toyed with Tanya's slit making her cheeks blush and her knees shake.

"What are you doing Master Edgar?"

"Treating like the little whore you are," Edgar replied with a hollow voice, "now for a look at those big breasts of yours."

With more strength that Tanya thought Edgar had, she was flipped onto her back and laid across the desk. Edgar ripped apart her bodice with a perverse smirk on his face. Tanya barely recognized him as she looked up at him in the dark. Her nipples hardened at the open air and her body grew hot as she was physically dominated. She bit her lip as Edgar's hands grabbed and groped at her colossal breasts, squeezing and pawing at them roughly. With a sadistic chuckle he slapped at her breasts until red marks appeared on her ivory chest, exciting Tanya even further.

"Please fuck me Master," Tanya begged, "I want to be your whore. Make me your whore."

Edgar seized Tanya by the throat and she spread her legs for him. Edgar penetrated her. In the heated delirium of her passion Tanya could barely breathe or think. She had always been shy and submissive, but when she came to this house she found herself craving the utter domination that Master Edgar was exhibiting upon her now. Tanya knew that this wasn't Edgar fucking her, it was something else. It was something dark and sinister, pulsing with power that she could feel emanating from the hard cock that pounded into her. She suddenly realized in a glorious epiphany that she wasn't begging to Edgar to be his whore, she was begging whatever darkness had possessed him. That realization opened her eyes and mind and the pleasure of her fornication became so much sharp and sweeter. Her body shook and her hands clenched the edge of the desk as buxom whore howled into the night.

The fire dimmed and died and Tanya felt as though smoky tendrils crawled over her body. Her breasts bounced and her knuckles were white as her fingers clenched the edge of the desk. Edgar was practically silent, but his eyes burned with a frightening intensity. Tanya came and came again as the hour went by. Her body was aching and at its limits. Barely able to move, Tanya could only look up at Edgar and let him fuck her until her mind or body broke. Her wails and howls had died to small whimpers and her head filled with fog. Her vision darkened and she lost consciousness just as she felt Edgar cum inside her.

Coming to, Edgar found himself between Tanya's legs and the fire roaring. He stumbled back from the house servant that he had just fucked unconscious. His head spinning he kept himself upright by leaning on a chair. Slowly, Edgar regained himself though his body ached and his head throbbed. He couldn't remember anything about that night. The last thing he could recall was Ursula leaving him in his bedroom. Panic set in. In a rush of fear Edgar fled the study and ran upstairs and locked himself in his bedroom. There he stayed until dawn, staring at the floor wondering just what had happened to him or what was happening to him. Did he really do that? Edgar couldn't believe that he did. Yet he did and it made him feel good. Strong. Powerful. Edgar couldn't help himself, sitting alone in his bedroom he grinned. "Dear God," he thought, "I want it. I've always wanted it. Now I want it even more."