Dark Angel: An Angel in Heat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
supman
supman
31 Followers

"Ohgod," Max moaned against Alec's mouth as all the anger and hate boiled over into passion. Their mouths collided violently together their tongues dueling. Her hands no longer satisfied with simple gripping his head began pulling on his clothes. A desperate need to feel his skin against her own washing over her.

"Ohhh" Alec groaned as Max rubbed her hips against his raging hard on. Pulling away from from her mouth. "Max..."

"Don't talk," Max moaned out before capturing his mouth again with a passionate kiss. Biting at his lips as her hands trailed down his body. Gripping his belt buckle she snapped it in two, her hands darting into his pants to find what she was looking for. Smiling as Alec moaned out her name as her hand wrapped around his hardness.

Max shimmeyed out of her own tight pants, kicking them off her feet her legs wrpaing around Alec's waist.

"Ahhh" they both moaned out loudly as his hard cock rubbed painfully close to Max's swollen pussy.

"Fuck me Alec," Max moaned breathlessly into his ear.

Alec didn't need to be told twice. Capturing Max's mouth with his own in a brutally passionate kiss as he roughly thrust himself into her wet hot sex. Max's scream was muffled my his mouth as he fucked her hard.

There was nothing gentle or romantic about it. Alec let out all the pent up anger and tension as he brutally pounded into to Max. Her face wincing in pain and pleasure with every powerful stroke. Max hugged his body tight, crushing their bodies together as Alec fucked her harder and faster then any normal man could. Her body bucking under him, meeting each of his thrusts. The sound of their bodies sweat covered bodies slapping together, their moans and grunts filling the room.

"Ohhh god.. Alec... Alec.. ohhhhh... pleasee" Max screamed out as she came hard. Her mouth open wide gasping for breath as her body shuddered against his. Her pussy convulsing around his invading cock, her legs tighning around his hips her hands digging into his ass as she pulled him deeper inside of her.

Alec quickly followed. Biting his cheek to muffle his moan as he thrust his cock deep inside of her. His cock throbbing as his cum gushed into her womb. Compeletly spend he collapsed down ontop of her. Her hips still lazily grinding against his, her pussy milking his cock of every drop of cum he had.

They both laid there for a moment, basking in the afterglow of the most amazing sex of their lives. Only to be interrupted by the loud knocking at his door.

"Is everything alright in there," Alec's landlord called out. "People have been complaining about the noise!"

Max gasped as Alec rolled off her, suddenly missing the feeling of his body against her. She shook the feeling away and grabbed her pants.

"Things are fine, Mr. Burrows," Alec yelled back. By the time he turned his attention back to Max she had already pulled her pants back up... "Max?" he asked tenatively.

"I can't. Later... I just... I gotta go Alec." She replied, staring at the ground where they had just fucked. She shot him one last confused look before fleeing the apartment.

Alec let himself fall back into in sofa. Sighing loudly as he realized how complicated his life had just become.

.....

A few hours later Alec finally found Max. She was at crash, sitting alone at one of the tables nursing a beer. Seemingly deep in thought. He cautiously approached her, not sure how she would react to him being here.

Max's looked up at him for a moment before turning back to stare aimlessly at the crowd of people that littered the bar. He sat there until the silence was unbearable.

"Max..."

"Maybe it's best we just pretend none of this ever happened." Max jumped in, interrupting him before he could speak. Max didn't even bother to look at him, missing the look of disappointment that crossed his features.

"If that's what you want." he replied lamely.

"It is." Max told him as she stood. Her face emotionless. "Guess I'll see ya at work." with a curt nod she quickly made her way towards to exit.

Alec sat in silence, watching her walk away. He wanted to call out to her, tell her that he didn't want to pretend to forget. That he didn't want to go back to the status quo, but he kept his mouth shut.

Manticore had trained him since birth to always take advantage of any given situation. To never pass on an opportunity if it would help you achieve your goals. Last week he saw such an opportunity and he had took it. But he knew now that was a mistake. He had crossed a line. He had gone to far and should be considering himself lucky to still be alive much less given a chance for a start fresh. If Max wanted time, then he would give her time. He leaned back, looking around the bar. Grinning as he watched Sketchy embarrass himself infront some girl he was trying to hook up with.

Alec stood up, threw some bills on the table to cover Max's tab and made his way over to see if he could salvage his friends night. Maybe he could learn something from all that had happened. Maybe in time Max could forgive him, but until then the status quo wasn't so bad.

supman
supman
31 Followers
12