Dark Angel Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop," Anniel sobbed. "Why are you hurting yourself?"

He flew high to an opening near the ceiling and perched precariously on the ledge.

"No," Anniel cried out in a shrill voice. She raised both arms to him and begged. "Don't go. Please."

Ashriel looked over his shoulder down at Anniel. He hesitated a moment and then spread his wings to drift down to her.

He stood tall, but unsteady. He bled from the corner of his mouth and his body was scraped and bruised.

His erection was still ramrod straight and poking gloriously from his pants, which now hung low on lean hips. Anniel wanted to run her tongue over every ridge and bulge of muscle. She was on him in the blink of an eye.

Ashriel collapsed when she tried to climb him. She ended up sitting astride him. Throwing her head back, she rubbed her naked pussy against his hard shaft and felt him quiver. It was too much, felt too good. Hungry to feel the reaper embedded deep within her, she gripped his meaty shoulders, leaned over to take his mouth and spread her thighs to either side of his hips. Angling her ass up, she wiggled her hips and bore down on his straining cock. He went wild beneath her. If she didn't know any better, she'd almost think he was trying not to fuck her. When his tip breached her hungry hole, Ashriel stiffened, cried out, and shuddered. Hot cum shot up into her, easing the way for the rest of his thick cock. Anniel pushed hard until she sat all the way down on him...and then she came too.

***

He was no longer a virgin. Anniel's heat gripped him tighter than a fist, and it was the most painful and pleasurable thing he'd ever felt. She shook and cried out in rapture, her nails digging into his pectorals. Her hips rose and fell on him, the agony of orgasm after orgasm making him feel as if he were going to die any minute. But it wasn't enough.

He rolled them over, gripped her waist, and flew to the bed.

Ashriel began to thrust into her mindlessly. Anniel wrapped her legs around his waist and arched her back in surrender. His wings fanned frantically as he fucked her without restraint. Every few seconds he'd shout out as orgasms threatened to explode his hammering heart. His balls felt as if they were going to turn inside out and his dick was so hard it hurt. No matter how many times he came, it wouldn't grow soft, wouldn't become too sensitive. On the contrary, it ratcheted his lust higher and higher.

He couldn't stop fucking. He didn't want to. It was insane. He felt insane.

She shoved him away with an animalistic snarl. Ashriel fell on his ass stunned and panting. Anniel turned over on hands and knees, spread her brown thighs, and presented her bare ass and pussy to him. She was swollen and wet with desire. Her cunt looked like the most beautiful exotic flower.

"Fuck me more," she demanded with a throaty growl, her eyes luminous in the dark.

Ashriel dove for her, his hands gripping her waist. His entire body convulsed when his cock sank into her heat. Tight. She was so fucking tight. He had to fight his way in and out of her, but he rammed her ruthlessly. Anniel whimpered, panted and groaned in pleasure. Every once in a while she'd scream out her release and he'd feel her sweet pussy quivering around his prick. Her breasts filled his hands to overflowing and she slammed her ass back against him so hard, he feared they'd both be black and blue afterwards. Her back arched as she shouted out her release for the hundredth time. He wanted to see her face. See her rapture as he stabbed repeatedly into her willing cunt.

Ashriel pulled out, tossed her onto her back and shoved back inside her. His hands trapped her wrists to either side of her face and his thighs shoved hers wider apart. He fucked her harder, making her breast bounce wildly. Anniel bowed her back, opened her mouth, and screamed his name as she came beneath him. He sprayed her womb with hot jets of cum and then filled her mouth with his plundering tongue, claiming, owning, mastering her. He had no idea his body was capable of doing what he was doing. His hips just continued to jerk back and forth as if on an automatic switch.

She whimpered in surrender, arching and rubbing her body against his. Their hips continued to slap endlessly, sweat pouring off overheated bodies to mix with their intermingled cum on the sticky rumpled sheets. Ashriel's wings continued to beat rapidly, trying to cool his hot flesh, but it was like fanning a fire. The heat only grew.

It was only when he felt her legs begin to slip from his waist that he noticed her tears.

Alarm had him stopping cold. "I've hurt you."

Anniel remained limp beneath him. She shook her head weakly. "The Liquid X. It's wearing away."

Ashriel backed away and whimpered when his cock erupted again as it left her clinging cunt. A flood of semen poured from her deep strawberry folds, swollen from his harsh treatment of her. Shame filled him, overpowering the painful need to continue to fuck. He stared at her through the tousled strands of his hair. "Forgive me. I should have had more restraint. This is my fault—"

She sat up and took his mouth. Ashriel cupped the back of her head. Her ponytail had long ago come undone and his fingers sank into the heavy mass of waves that fell to her waist. His body tensed with sexual hunger, but she kissed him gently, making his eyes burn with tears. He loved her. Had loved her for siglons. The harsh punishment that awaited him back on Seraphia seemed insignificant now in the warmth of her arms. He could happily die in her arms.

Anniel stiffened, and pushed at his shoulders sending a jolt of disappointment through him.

"Something's going on. The others..." She struggled to get to her feet. "I can feel their emotions."

Ashriel watched in dismay as she activated a hygiene ray. Blue light engulfed the room and he was left feeling strangely clean.

"No," he protested, already missing her scent on his skin. When his pants materialized encasing his legs and hips, he glared up at her. She'd had her fill and was now walking out on him. He still wasn't sure what happened, but he wasn't through. His loins still ached.

Anniel acted once again as if he didn't exist.

He opened his mouth to protest her treatment of him. She'd stripped him of his virginity. Did she not realize that? Did she not care?

An inhuman roar shook the entire castle.

"Oh, God. That's Zak," she exclaimed. "Something must've happened to Alluna."

His flesh prickled with bumps making him scramble off the bed. He sensed the presence of evil...of devils or a demon.

Ashriel was out of the room before Anniel. Spreading his wings, he sprinted up on the balcony railing and descended toward the throngs of aliens below.

As he drew closer, he overheard their shouting.

"Give her to us," Seth, the platinum blond weretigri demanded as he and the other Alpha Angels took a menacing step forward.

Four dark-skinned Arborian Master Guardians stepped back. They were dressed in their dark blue flight suits with a red insignia denoting their status over their left pectoral.

The Arborian holding Alluna shouted, "We will not." The others pulled out their swords when the Alpha Angels advanced more.

Ashriel landed in the middle of the confrontation.

"Then you shall give her to me," he growled, black wings spread out behind him ready to strike.

The Arborian holding a dazed Alluna, shoved her at Ashriel and fled with the rest of his cohorts like cowards.

Alluna collapsed in Ashriel's arms. He didn't have power like a Master Guardian, but he did have certain abilities as a reaper. One was the ability to break enchantments. Ashriel felt the golden haired Alpha Angel named Zak pulling and hitting at his wings as Ashriel cocooned himself and the girl within his jet feathers.

"Give her to me," Zak shouted enraged.

Ashriel stared deep into Alluna's eyes and spoke in the angelic tongue of the Dominatios, "ressasurei...remember."

Alluna's big golden eyes blinked slowly, her small hands sliding up his naked flesh to grip his shoulders. Her lips trembled as she blinked again, her pupils focusing on Ashriel's face.

"Remember," Ashriel repeated watching as shock turned into fear.

She feared him. The realization saddened Ashriel. He was a holy warrior, a reaper, still most beings galaxy-wide only saw him as a death angel—a monster.

Ashriel's black wings folded back and he pressed the girl into Zak's arms. The golden weredragon's expression was wild with anxiety and rage. Zak snatched Alluna from Ashriel, bared sharp teeth, and snarled viciously at him. His sapphire blue eyes were wide, the irises filling the entire orbs, showing that he was losing control over his beastly side. The second indicators of his quickly unraveling control were the gold dragons wings spread out behind his back.

Ashriel merely backed away, without saying a word.

Devon and Seth looked at Ashriel with narrowed eyes. His aura. They could see Ashriel's aura. They knew he was fallen now.

Ashriel was now a fallen reaper. He felt the blood drain from his face as the reality of the situation began crashing down on him.

Devon's bioluminescent blue eyes glowed in the dim lighting as he reached out to Ashriel, his lips parting to call to him, but Ashriel turned and rushed out into the night. He didn't want Davariel's demon spawn touching him or looking upon him with pity.

Ashriel assumed full responsibility for his actions. He had fallen from grace, and now it was time to face the consequences of his sin.