Dark Angel Ch. 01: The Meeting

Story Info
Bookstore blowjob plans go wrong.
2.8k words
4.3
47.6k
55

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReiverToo
ReiverToo
120 Followers

It was after 10:30 pm when my Japanese business associates had finally had enough sake and karaoke to call it a night. Maybe they were just off to see if they could score some company for the rest of the evening. Who knew? They were all on huge expense accounts, so buying a girl (or boy) for the night was not a financial problem. Some had even offered to include me in a threesome, foursome or what-ever-some. After a brief moment of thought, I decided that that kind of business and pleasure mixture was not the greatest idea I'd ever considered.

Our negotiations had gone late, almost 7:30 pm. We'd then adjourned to a nearby Japanese/American bar where all my new-found friends had to have a turn at the karaoke machine. Some of them, especially the dour and demanding delegation "boss", were pretty good. He had done a darn decent Elvis imitation with "Hound Dog" that had the whole bar applauding. I decided, on that high note, it would be a good time to make my exit and get some shut eye for another round of meetings tomorrow.

I was heading across town to my condo in the valley when I drove past Angel's Adult Theater and Bookstore. As I made my way toward home I got to thinking about some of the great blowjobs I'd had at Angel's over the years. I used to drop in every once in a while to get my dick drained by some pervert in the next booth.

After a news making police raid and the advent of a steady girlfriend I hadn't visited Angel's for a couple of years. I did still remember some of the kinky adventures I'd had in the movie booths. I guess it was the beer and sake I'd had that evening, but without giving it any real thought, I flipped my BMW in a U-turn and headed back to Angel's.

That was my first mistake of the evening.

It was a pleasant summer night and the parking lot was half full. I saw several guys leaving as I negotiated my way into one of their tiny parking spots. I was walking across the lot toward the entrance and passed several men on their way out. I wondered if the place was closing. It was a Thursday night and I thought they'd stay open later than 11 pm.

As I was opening the door I held it for another guy on his way out and asked him whether the place was still open. He looked at me kind of funny and said, "Yeah. They're open until 2:00 am." As I passed, he caught me by the sleeve and said, "Watch yourself, Buddy. I hear she's coming in tonight." I mumbled my thanks and wondered what the hell he was talking about. I had only ever seen a few women in Angel's and, although some had been a little strange, they had never appeared to be anything to worry about.

As I entered, I made a quick scan of the bookstore area of the place. I noticed there was only one guy browsing the gay books and another thumbing through the video disks. I stopped and bought $20.00 worth of tokens from the obese dude behind the counter. I then headed back through the saloon doors to the movie booths. I remembered that the fourth booth down on the left was my favorite because it had a large sized glory hole on each side. It also had two eye level viewing holes into the surrounding booths.

The booth was pitch dark when I entered and the door swung shut behind me. I took a second to slide the flimsy bolt closed so I wouldn't have any unwelcome visitors. I stood for a minute while my eyes adjusted to the darkness. Only the dim light from the idle viewing screen cast a flickering glow across the room. I sat down on the built-in bench, popped a few tokens into the machine and punched a button for a movie selection.

The image that jumped onto the screen was that of a well-endowed Asian ladyboy sitting on the edge of a padded bench. She was feeding her substantial cock to a white guy kneeling between her legs. She was smiling and slowly sliding her fleshy log in and out of his willing mouth while patting him on the head like a friendly dog.

The scene was a well-equipped dungeon. The shemale dominatrix wore a skin tight black leather corset. It exposed her large breasts and circumcised cock. Her boobs were well shaped, her nipples long and erect and her pierced right nipple wore a finger sized ring. She was beautiful with full lips, high cheekbones and a narrow face. Jet black shoulder length straight hair framed her face.

The man was nude except for a padlocked clear acrylic chastity device encasing his genitals. He wore a black leather neck collar surrounded with steel attachment rings. His entire body was hairless including his shaved head. He was a handsome middle-aged fellow in good physical condition. His hands were cuffed behind his back and his ankles separated about 3' with a metal spreader bar. As I watched, I could see the guy's throat expanding and contacting as her 8" organ went in and out. She was shoving it in all the way down to the base. Her low hanging balls were banging against his chin. I was sitting there fascinated with the whole scene when I heard someone enter the booth on my left.

"All right, here we go," I thought. I looked for the viewing hole to examine my new neighbor in the next booth. To my surprise, I noticed that the booth had been redone since my last visit (maybe after the police raid). The new Formica walls had no viewing holes. Even the glory holes looked newly carved and smaller than the previous editions. Oh well, I thought, I'll just wait for some sort of sign.

In the past, some guys had put their fingers through the holes with a little 'come here' gesture. Others had stuck their tongues into the openings. A few had put their whole mouths around the holes waiting for an inserted dick. I'd even had a couple guys plead to give me a blowjob. Quite often somebody's cock would come through from the other side, but I ignored them. Sometimes I'd hear a mild curse and a door slam from the other side.

Tonight, nothing happened. "What's going on?" I wondered. I had heard some tokens drop, and there was a movie running on the other side, but no action whatsoever. Maybe they just want to watch the movies I thought. I looked down at the cruddy floor and debated whether I wanted to kneel in the filth in my suit pants. I did want to satisfy my curiosity. After a few more minutes with nothing happening, the beer and sake won out. I cautiously dropped to my knees and put my eye to the glory hole.

Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes. In the next booth, sitting on the viewing bench, was one of the sexiest women I had ever seen. She looked like she just stepped off the cover of some raunchy men's magazine. "What the hell is this?" I wondered. "What's a gorgeous creature like this doing in this joint?" I took a closer look ... she was big and she was brown, maybe black, kind of a cinnamon color that looked like a dark tan. She had short, almost whitish blond hair. She reminded me of Serena Williams, the tennis star. Although there was not a lot of facial resemblance, she had the same type of strong, toned and muscular body.

She looked taller than me at 5'10", and had, from what I could see, a spectacular figure. Her breasts were massive, she had a small waist and powerful, but shapely legs. Her face looked Polynesian with beautiful dark almond shaped eyes, a pretty nose. She had full sensual lips coated with a light pink lipstick. On top, she was wearing a hot pink cropped sweater top in a sort of a coarse weave that ended just below her breasts. She had her left hand up under her blouse massaging her left tit. Below she had on a long white cotton diaphanous skirt and high heeled white shoes. Those shoes must have added 4 or 5 inches to her statuesque height.

As I watched she pulled up her skirt and gathered it around her waist. I could see a pink thong covering her pubic area. She returned her left hand to her boob and her right hand dropped to her lap and started massaging her crotch.

I noticed that her movie screen had exactly the same movie that was running on mine. By now the ladyboy was ramming her prick into her partner's face with a vengeance. She had her hands locked behind the guy's head and was pumping her full length in and out of his throat.

"C'mon, Fuckface, you know you love this," the video mistress snarled. It didn't appear that way. Tears were welling up in the guy's eyes and he was gagging, drooling and trying to get away. This dude is a good actor, I thought. Or maybe his partner has gotten carried away with the action and he's getting more than he bargained for.

In hindsight, I should have considered my neighbor's taste in videos and taken it as a warning.

At 32 years old and having my share of sexual experiences, I was not naïve. I realized that this fabulous Amazon I was admiring might not be a congenital female. She was awful big and awful muscular for a girl. A transvestite, or perhaps, transsexual, but maybe not a natural born female. I had never been with a transsexual, but had watched several porn movies in which they starred.

I had always been kind of curious about what that would be like. I just hadn't been curious enough to go out looking for one, nor did I know where to look if I wanted to. I'd not had any kind of same gender sex. I wasn't homophobic or anything, it just never intrigued me. I worked and hung around with a couple of gay guys as part of our extended work group. Although we'd joked around about having sex together it was never more than a joke ... at least not on my side. It was just that men had never turned me on as sexual partners. But a transsexual, I mused, that might be something different.

It startled me when I watched her pull the thong aside and I saw a large labia where I thought a cock might be. My God, I thought, she's a woman after all. She was rubbing her fingers up and down the shaven slit between her legs. She squirmed and wiggled her butt on the bench.

I glanced back at the movie screen and saw the ladyboy now had her legs crossed over the guy's shoulders. Her hands wrapped around his bald head and she was pounding her member into his mouth at a frantic rate. I was sure now that this had gone well beyond what this fellow had signed up for. He seemed to be almost unconscious, but still struggling to get away. His mouth had a touch of blood at one corner. Some kind of fluids were running out of his nose. His eyes rolled back in his head. He was definitely not enjoying himself, but the tranny continued banging away. I could hear her moans and guttural noises. At one point, I heard her threaten, "You better not pass out on me, you cocksucker. You asked for this."

I forced my eyes away from the screen and looked back at her bench. I glanced at my neighbor's face and saw that she was looking directly at my eye through the hole. When she saw me watching, she smiled and flashed some radiant white teeth. Then she stuck out her pink tongue and wiggled it a couple of times. She removed her right hand from her mound and pointed her finger at my hole. Two things I noticed in that brief moment. First was that her upper cuspids seemed unusually pointed, almost as if they had been somehow sharpened. Secondly, her brief smile was not what I would call warm and welcoming. For some reason it seemed a little threatening and a bit evil.

I was still trying to figure out what she intended with her little charade. Then she extended her tongue again. She touched it with her forefinger and, leaning forward, put her finger on the lip of the adjoining hole. Does she expect me to put my tongue through that filthy hole, I wondered. Then she got up, holding up her long skirt, and moved up to the partition. Once in position, she pressed her mound up against her side of the hole. I guess that answered my question ... she did want me to put my tongue through that hole. Now I had to decide if I was going to oblige.

It only took me a couple of seconds to consider. I was kind of getting caught up in the whole steamy nature of this weird experience. There was no light except the random pattern of colors emanating from the television screen. I could hear the moans and groans from the video. I could see her sexy cunt pressed up to the hole. I felt my dick getting hard and remembered how gorgeous she was.

The whole scene was so surreal and engrossing that I kind of lost track of my senses. It was almost like living a strange wet dream. I had no choice, I had to play along with this scene and see where it led. Isn't life the pits? Looking back, this was the most important decision I made in my entire life. I made it in a porno movie booth in an adult bookstore in Studio City, California. And dressed in an expensive suit and tie I was kneeling on a filthy sperm infused floor. How strange life can be.

As I licked her labia through the hole I tried to force my tongue in further to make contact with her clitoris. Because her outer lips were so large, and the sides of the hole blocked better contact, I was unable reach her nub. After a couple minutes of licking, my partner was sliding herself around on the hole. I heard the shemale in the movie demanding, "Wake up, you cocksucker. You're not done yet, you asshole. You better hope you die if you don't finish me off."

Just about that moment my neighbor pulled away from the hole and stepped back. From this view, I immediately noticed that she seemed to have two slits in her crotch. She had the one I'd been licking, and another about an inch and a half to the right. I couldn't see that before because of the angle she was sitting at in the booth. Stranger and stranger, I thought in my foggy brain.

While holding her skirt up with her left hand, she reached with her right hand to her groin. She put her fingers in one slit and her thumb in the other and began tugging. In moments, a large fleshy object started moving between her legs. She pulled again and a huge tube of skin flopped out. It took me a couple of ticks to piece together what I'd just seen. In the imperfect flickering light, It dawned on me that I was staring at the fattest uncircumcised penis I'd ever seen in my life. I mean this thing was semi-soft and was still seven or eight inches long. It looked almost as big around as a Budweiser can. I didn't even know penises came in that size. The amazing thing about it was that as big as it was, it almost looked in proper proportion considering the huge woman wearing it. Behind that dick was a smoothly shaven 6" sack of flesh. It encased testicles about the size of limes. In size and proportion they complimented her massive cock. In her hand, I could see a large strip of what appeared to be medical tape which she wadded up and dropped to the floor.

I was still trying to come to grips with what I was seeing. Strangely, I thought this was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen. It was almost like watching this gorgeous woman give birth to another being ... a gorgeous shemale. I felt my dick start to get much harder and thought, "Well, this is sure not good old vanilla sex." Just then the video movie ended and there was a sudden silence.

Then I heard a deep, sultry voice say, "Put your mouth back on the hole, Sweetie."

As I debated that in my mind for a few seconds, she commanded, "NOW."

As I moved my mouth back toward the opening, little did I know that at that moment my fate had been pretty well sealed.

ReiverToo
ReiverToo
120 Followers