Dark Angel Ch. 02: The Gift

Story Info
Bookstore blowjob gets rough.
3.9k words
4.34
30.7k
34

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReiverToo
ReiverToo
120 Followers

The inflection in her voice when she said, "Put your mouth back on the hole, Sweetie," didn't seem like a request . . . it pretty much sounded like an order. And when she added the "NOW" a couple of seconds later, there was no doubt that she expected immediate obedience.

I wasn't anywhere near drunk, but was definitely in some sort of sensory overload. This had kind of turned into a strange, but exciting, dream. In my convoluted state I thought, "What the hell, this is something I've never done before."

I opened my mouth as wide as I could and put my lips around the well used glory hole. In a couple of seconds, I felt a roundish object protrude through the hole. Again I wondered, "What the fuck is going on?" Pulling my head back, and looking down, I soon discovered the problem. She couldn't get the head of her dick through the hole. Although the hole looked about 1 ½ " in diameter, her glans couldn't quite make it in. Suddenly, she must have made a painful shove, and her cock popped through the hole. She continued pushing until a good 6 inches of fat brown cock were on my side of the wall.

Her foreskin was semi retracted. The purplish brown head throbbed and bounced with excitement. As I looked down I was still amazed at the size of her equipment. I wondered whether my mouth could even accommodate it. As that thought crossed my mind, a little chill ran down my spine. I considered what this Amazon might do if I couldn't provide for her.

I lowered my mouth to her cock and, perhaps fortunately, was able to get a few inches inside my mouth. I don't think I had ever had my mouth open this wide and it was difficult trying to keep my teeth from sinking in. I brought my right hand up and tried to get it around her dick between my lips and the partition. My fingers couldn't reach each other around her organ.

Although I'd never had a cock in my mouth before, I had a pretty good idea of what excited me as a receiver. I started pumping her shaft with my hand. I tried to generate enough saliva to wet down what little of her huge dick I could get in my mouth. After wetting it down, I began working my tongue under and around her glans and licked her pee slit. It seemed to get a positive reaction. I could sense the blood pulsating through her sausage.

In a few seconds I realized she was helping with the lubrication effort . . . she was donating some prodigious helpings of pre-cum. I had a difficult time maneuvering my tongue around the huge object filling my mouth. I licked the underside of her shaft. I worked the tip of my tongue in and out of her cock slit. I tried to set up a rhythm of stimulation. Partial suction, relax, full suction, relax, creating a kind of tempo. I even used my teeth a little which she seemed to like judging from her moans.

Shortly my mouth was full of a combination of cock, saliva and pre-cum. It began running out the corners of my lips and dripping off my chin onto my shirt and tie. Luckily, because of the partition, I could control how much of her organ I took in my mouth. I tried to limit that to about 3 inches so it wouldn't provoke my gag reflex. I was glad that she couldn't get hold of my head, like the tranny in the video. I was sure I'd be testing the limits of my throat as well as my mouth. Even so, I could hear her banging her groin against the other side. I could tell my lips had been stretched beyond their normal limits and would be cracked and sore tomorrow.

"Deeper, baby, deeper," she entreated, "You need to take some more."

I slid her meat down further until the head was bouncing off the entrance to my throat. I knew that if she had control her cock would be halfway to my stomach. I continued to use all the oral skills I could remember and a few new ones I made up as I went along. They seemed to be working because she was groaning loudly and sawing her dick in and out of the hole.

After awhile I sensed a subtle change in activity. Her dick was throbbing and I could feel the blood pumping even stronger down the shaft. Even through the wall, I could hear my partner moaning and shouting.

"Suck it, baby," she cried, then "More, take some more. C'mon, you cocksucker, gag on it."

Her dick was now as hard as a rock and had begun pulsing and jumping in my hand. I knew that her orgasm could only be seconds away. In those few seconds, it struck me that I was having unprotected oral sex with a total stranger. This person, I thought, probably has every sexually transmitted disease known to modern science and in a second her sperm is going to end up in my mouth.

"I'm coming, baby! Get ready. Get ready. Here comes your dinner."

A wave of panic rolled through my brain and just then her cock exploded with an enormous orgasm. I jerked my mouth away from her dick. I watched the first rocket of cum arch across the small room and splatter at the base of the far wall. The next wave made it almost to the wall. The third, fourth, fifth and sixth marched their way back toward their starting point. Each spurt leaving smaller opaque puddles of cum across the floor. Her seventh and final release just kind of oozed out of her prick, ran back down the shaft and dripped down the wall. It was still at least a tablespoon of jizz.

"YOU ROTTEN MOTHERFUCKER!" she screamed from the other side of the wall. Her now shrinking cock was quickly withdrawn from the hole. "I'm going to KILL you for that," she yelled and I could hear banging around on her side of the wall.

"What the hell is she talking about," I wondered. I started to get to my feet more than a little scared. I'm a pretty average sized guy: 5'10"and 175 lbs. I work out three times a week and play racquetball as often as possible. I was pretty sure I could hold my own against this gal physically, but what if she had some sort of weapon or even a gun. She sounded really crazy angry.

As that ran through my mind, my booth door came crashing in. I don't know if she kicked it or hit it with her shoulder, but the door flew open and the cheap lock launched across the room. She charged into the booth and hit me with a block that would make any NFL linebacker proud. I smashed against the wall and sunk back to my knees gasping for breath. She grabbed a big handful of my hair and twisted my head back. With her face inches from mine she snarled "That was a gift, you dumb fuck. I'd been saving it up for a week."

"What is this loon talking about?" I thought, "Her sperm was a gift?"

"Lick it up," She demanded and started to force my head toward a pool of cum at her feet.

"You're fucking crazy," I shouted and started to get to my feet.

When consciousness came back around, the left side of my head hurt like hell. I found myself lying on my side on the cruddy floor. Stars were dancing around in my vision. I could see somebody's old crumpled up Kleenex lying on the floor under the bench in front of me. "What a bummer," I thought.

"Lick up my gift," she said in a low, but intense voice, "and make sure you get every drop."

"Fuck you, you crazy bitch," I mumbled and tried to rise.

This time I awoke on my stomach and she was using my new Brooks Brothers silk tie to knot my hands behind my back. Now both sides of my head hurt like hell and my right eye was swollen almost shut.

"I didn't want this to happen you know," She said, almost like she was talking to herself. "Why did you have to do this to me?"

When she finished tying my wrists, she grabbed my hair again and dragged my head over to the largest pool of cum. She pushed my face down into it and rubbed it around.

"You are going to lick up all my gift even if it takes all night," She said in a menacing voice. "How many more blows to the head do you think you can take without some kind of permanent brain injury?"

My head already throbbed like the worst hangover I'd ever had and there were many more little stars dancing around in my vision. I thought more smacks to my cranium were probably not a good idea. I stuck out my tongue and dipped it into the now cool puddle. A little slimy, a little salty, and pretty disgusting . . . kind of like eating cold snot. I spent the next 30 minutes cleaning what seemed like the entire floor and one wall with my tongue. I kept wondering how many billions of germs and other guy's old jizz I was licking up during the process.

Throughout this time, my captor would say things like "Hurry up, asshole" or "You missed some there, bitch." Once, she complained, "None of this would be happening if you just would have done your job like a good boy." When she thought I wasn't being through enough, she'd step on the back of my head and mash my face against the floor. Her cum saturated my eyebrows and mustache and even my hair had clumps of drying semen.

When I was done she grabbed my shoulders, lifted me to my feet like I was a child and pushed me back into a sitting position on the bench. She stood in front of me glaring down and, almost to herself, whispered "What the fuck am I going to do with you now?"

She seemed to consider this question for several seconds then ordered, "Get up."

When I was standing, she swung me around, took hold of my bound wrists, and lifted them behind my back. This forced me to hunch over and forward at the waist. She then marched me out the broken booth door. "Turn left in the hall," she said, which I knew was not the way to the entrance.

There didn't appear to be any other customers in the whole video area. I couldn't hear a single video soundtrack and every door we passed was propped open. We stopped at a steel door at the end of the hallway with a large red lettered sign reading "Emergency Exit Only. Alarm will sound." She punched some buttons on a small metal box mounted on the wall next to the door and the box popped open. She removed two vehicle remote controls and entered a code into another keypad inside the box. There was an audible click and she pushed the door open by the crash bar. No alarm sounded.

We exited into a small parking area closed off by a tall chain link fence that had green slats woven though the links. A couple of floodlights on the building lit the area. There was a closed sliding gate at the rear that must have opened onto an alley behind the store. Strands of razor wire topped the entire fence. With my hands secured behind my back, any fleeting thought I had of escaping was immediately dashed. No way could I ever get over that fence. My captor must have figured the same thing, because she let go of my wrists and said "Follow me and don't fuck around."

Designed to house about fifteen vehicles, the lot only contained three. There was an old white Japanese compact, a new white, plain sided, delivery type van with no markings, and an older model black Lincoln Town Car with dark tinted windows. She headed off toward the van and unlocked the rear door with one of the remotes. She left me standing by the rear as she leaned in and rummaged around in the back. I briefly considered kicking the door into her, but calculated that in my condition it would just get me a good asskicking.

She leaned back pulling a five foot length of chain. It had a pair of handcuffs attached to one end and a single cuff on the other. In her other hand she held a box cutter. "C'mon," she ordered and started walking toward the rear of the building. She attached the single cuff to a standpipe bolted to the wall and told me to "Turn around." She attached the pair of handcuffs to my wrists and locked them behind my back. She then cut my tie off my wrists with the box cutter.

"Now we're going to get you ready to travel," she said, "Kneel down."

I dropped to my knees as best I could and she began cutting away my stained shirt with the box cutter. When it was in shreds on the ground, she said "Roll over on your back." When I did that she took my shoes and socks off, undid my belt and zipper, and, grabbing the cuffs, pulled my pants off. She removed my wallet from my pants and took a quick look inside. She then walked over and placed it in the glove box of the Lincoln.

Despite my situation, as I watched her walk back across the lot, I thought again of what a gorgeous woman she was. She was wearing heels that were at least 4 inches high, but walked with the grace and beauty of a model. There was no trace of awkwardness or hunching as there often is with very tall people. She walked with the smoothness of a human feline.

When she returned, she took off my wristwatch. She also went through the rest of my pant's pockets and removed my key ring. She glanced at the BMW insignia on one of the keys. "Drive a Beamer, do we?" she asked, "What color is it?" I thought about lying, and then wondered how many BMW's could be in the parking lot this late at night. "Silver," I said.

Once again she picked up the box cutter and waved it over my groin. "Don't move now or I might raise your voice a few octaves," she warned and proceeded to carve off my briefs. After tossing them aside, she reached down and grasped my cock and seemed to weigh it in her palm. "That will do nicely," she commented, gave it a firm squeeze, and let it drop. It did not thrill me a bit.

She then gathered up all my clothes, walked over to a nearby dumpster and threw them in. She called out "You won't be needing these." After what she'd done to them, I couldn't have used them anyway.

At this point I was truly terrorized. I was as frightened as I've ever been in my life, but could think of no immediate solution. Here I was in the hands of an absolute Loony Tunes who had demonstrated she was much bigger and stronger then me. She also was apparently not planning on letting me go anytime soon. I just had to hope that if I waited an escape opportunity might present itself.

She took my BMW key off the ring and examined it. She then walked over to an electrical circuit box mounted on the building. Opening the door, she laid it inside.

"Up," she ordered and, with some effort and a scraped knee, I struggled to my feet.

"Do you want to ride in the trunk or the front?" she asked.

"Neither," I replied.

"Don't be a smart ass. You're going and it's one or the other."

Not much caring for small confined spaces I immediately replied "Front, than."

"There are certain conditions with a front seat ride, you know."

I didn't care what the conditions were, I just knew I did not want to ride in the truck.

"Whatever," I answered.

"Well, first you have to be clean," she said and walked over to a hose coiled on a wall bracket. She twisted the faucet handle and said, "I hate to wash all that lovely cum off of you, but I don't want you getting it all over the inside of the car."

With that she squeezed the nozzle and started spraying down my whole body. Even though it was a warm night, after the initial blast, the hose water got pretty cold. When she sprayed my dick it shriveled up in response.

"Maybe, I was too quick to judge your cock, Needledick. You haven't got to enough to impregnate a chipmunk. Raise your arms and turn around"

After spraying me all down, she walked back over to the van and retrieved a towel. She had a small key in one hand and used it to open the cuff on my wrist. She had me move my arms in front and reattached the handcuffs. She threw the towel at me, and told me to dry off. Once I dried as best I could she moved to the standpipe and removed the cuff on the other end from the pipe.

"Follow me," she said as she walked to the driver's door of the Lincoln. I walked after her dragging the chain behind me.

She opened the driver's door, reached inside, pushed a button and the driver's seat slid to the rear. When it was fully retracted she said "Get in."

"Do you want me to drive?" I asked.

"No, you moron," she laughed. "Get on your knees in front of my seat. I'm going to give you a little lollipop to suck on for the ride home."

With some difficulty I managed to maneuver myself into the car and onto the floorboards facing backwards. She snaked the end of the chain under the seat and attached it to something. Then she stepped into the car, swung her right leg across my head while lifting her long skirt and slid down the seat into a driving position. She looked down at me and smiled. In a kindly, but sexy voice she advised, "I don't expect you to take all of me, that's going to take some practice. However, I do expect you to do your best to keep me entertained on the ride home."

In our current position, her flaccid log was lying on the car seat inches from my mouth. This gave me a pretty good idea of the nature of the "entertainment" she expected.

"I do have a few rules that I will explain as we go along. To start with, just so there's no mistake like tonight, NEVER take my cock out of your mouth when I'm cuming. I may take it out. I may shove it in as far as I can down your throat. I may pull out and drown your face with cream. Those are all my decisions, not yours. Understand?"

What could I say? "Yes. I understand."

"Excellent! Now get your mouth around my dick and we'll be on our way."

With that she operated the switch to move the seat forward. My face was soon jammed against her crotch. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and found it was still sore from earlier. I sucked in her flaccid penis which immediately started growing. She favored me with a wicked smile and dropped her gossamer skirt over my head. As I adjusted my mouth to best accommodate her size, I heard the car start up and slowly leave the parking lot. I assumed there was some sort of remote control to open the gate because we never slowed once we started moving.

I heard the beeps of a cell phone being dialed.

"Gerald," she said, obviously not talking to me.

"Yes, I just left, now listen carefully. Is the store buttoned up?"

"Okay, here's what I need you to do first thing in the morning. Make a list . . . are you making a list?"

"Okay, there's a car out front, a silver BMW. No, I don't know the license. No, I don't know where it's parked. Jesus fucking Christ, I mean how many can there be in our lot? The keys are in the electrical box. Yes, our circuit box out back. Fuck, you are a moron!"

"Clean the car out. Yes, everything. Look very carefully. There should be a suit jacket in there. Empty out anything wearable and throw it in the dumpster. Put everything else you collect in a bag and I'll pick it up later tomorrow."

"When you're done take the car over to Bob's shop and leave it in the lot. Yes, stupid, Bob's Auto Body Shop. Tell him I'll call him later. Yes . . . right!"

"Call the house now and tell Midori that I'm bringing home a guest. Uh, huh. That's right . . . that kind of guest. Tell her I had no choice."

"Good night, Gerald."

"Wait! Wait! I turned off the alarm on the back door. Make sure to reset it before you leave. Goodnight, you fat baby fucker. Yeah, yeah, I know you don't do that anymore. G'night."

"I don't feel much action going on down there, William," she chided.

She was right; I had been too busy listening to the conversation.

"Oh shit," I thought. She had looked at my wallet close enough to pick up on my given name. I started working harder with my tongue.

"That's better, Sweetie, but you better keep it up because it's a long ride home and that's the only thing keeping me awake." She gave a deep sultry laugh and observed, "Just think, if we crashed, you could have a permanent sausage sandwich." Then she added, "Of course, you'd also have top billing in the LA Times Metro Section."

While I was struggling to accommodate her steadily swelling dick, she started talking. "My name is Angelina, William, but I think that may be a little too personal right now. I'll have to think about what I want you to call me. I think for right now you can call me Madam and I'll call you Cocksucker." Here came that sultry laugh again, "Ha, ha, ha. That's it! Madam Angel and Sir William, the Cocksucker . . . nicely appropriate." She glared down at me with a scowl and added "Next time it better be Sir William, the Cum Swallower or Sir William may be no more. Ha, ha, ha. It would be Poor Olde Sir William, God rest his dick."

ReiverToo
ReiverToo
120 Followers
12