Dark Angel Ch. 04: The Reception

Story Info
The prisoner gets a mouthful.
3.6k words
4.48
25.9k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReiverToo
ReiverToo
120 Followers

I woke up and had no idea where I was. The room was like a prison cell. I was strapped to a steel bunk that was bolted to the wall. I was lying atop a thin mattress and covered with a coarse wool blanket. There was a stainless steel toilet and sink bolted to the concrete wall. The toilet had no seat; you sat on the bare metal. There were two rolls of toilet paper on a stainless steel holder beside it. Bolted to the far (actually, not very far) wall, was a small stainless steel table and bench. That was the extent of the furnishings.

The door looked to be solid steel with a small, waist-high, sliding panel and a large eye level peephole. On the wall opposite the door, a video camera was mounted near the ceiling. It had a red light glowing on the bottom which reminded me of the cheapie imitation cameras they sell in cheapie catalogs. Somehow, I didn't think this one was an imitation.

With some effort, I recalled how I got here and assumed I was still in the clutches of the lovely Angel. I remembered Mistress Midori yanking me blindfolded across the garage. She pushing me into what felt and sounded like a freight elevator. We went up a floor or two and transferred across some sort of hallway. We entered another elevator. It was a much quieter, smoother and better-smelling lift. We went up two or three floors before I was shoved out from behind. I was directed with a firm hand on my shoulder in various directions until I was told to sit on what felt like a cot.

"He's ready, N.A.," I heard Midori say.

"Okay. Hold his arm still."

Someone held my left arm, I felt a sting in my forearm and remember someone laying me back on the cot.

"Sleep tight, Fuckface," I heard Midori say before I blacked out.

Now I felt groggy and kind of hung over. My testicles itched. My wrists and ankles were firmly bound in leather cuffs to the steel pan of the bunk without any slack. As a result, I had no chance of scratching my bothersome balls. I had no idea what time it was as there were no windows in the room and the only light was from overhead fluorescents.

I heard some noise outside and a key working the locked door. The door swung open and a beautiful Asian woman walked in. She was wearing tennis shoes, a baggy, gray sweatshirt, and jeans. The outfit did little to disguise her shapely body. Her short jet black hair was in mild disarray and she had a slight gleam of perspiration.

"Good afternoon, Fuckface," she said. "We saw you were finally awake. How are you feeling?"

"Okay, I guess."

She strolled over to the bunk, smiled down at me kindly and smacked me very hard across the face. My eyes instantly sprouted tears and those little white stars were dancing around in my vision again.

"Itai! I shouted.

"Mistress, remember? Don't forget again."

Still smiling she turned and left the room to return a few seconds later. She had a folding chair in one hand and a notebook binder in the other. She opened the chair a few feet from my bunk and sat down.

"I notice you scream in Japanese, are you fluent?"

The whole right side of my face hurt like hell. I could feel my eye swelling again, and I was pissed.

Otherwise, I certainly wouldn't have blurted, "What if I'm not, what are you going to do . . . . hit me again?"

"No," she said, smiling again as she rose "I'm not going to hit you again."

She strolled over to the bunk and jerked the blanket down to my ankles. With her right hand, she reached down and grabbed my testicles and in a vice like grip. Then she twisted them very hard.

"Aaaaargh," I screamed. It hurt so bad it made my stomach turn over.

"Are you going to continue to be a smartass?" she asked and she twisted just as hard the other way.

"Oh, Jesus. Ow, Ow, Ow. No, Mistress, no."

She dropped my sack, smiled sweetly, and returned to her chair.

With the blanket gone I was able to see my body again for the first time. I noticed that all my pubic hair was gone and wondering how that was done while I was sleeping. In fact, as I looked closer, I saw all my bodily hair was gone.

Midori must have seen me looking as she remarked: "Your head and face are shaved too."

Things were happening too quickly. "What's going on?" I wondered. "Why are they doing all this?"

"I need to ask you some questions," she said. "for many of them we already know the answers, they are asked to make sure you're telling the truth. If you lie, you will be severely punished. Understand?"

"Yeah . . . Uh . . . Yes, Mistress."

"Where were you born?"

"That's an easy one," I thought. "someone could probably get that right off the internet."

"Tokyo, Japan."

"How many times have you sucked cock?"

"Once, Last night."

"Not true," Midori laughed, "but I'll give you a pass on that one. If Angel's is the only cock you've ever sucked it wasn't last night; you were indisposed last night. It is now Sunday afternoon and you've been resting since early Friday morning."

"Wow, that must have been quite a shot they gave me." went through my mind.

"Angel is a highly skilled nurse," Midori told me. "She could probably knock you out for weeks if she needed to. Besides, we had a lot of work to take care of and didn't need you getting in the way."

"What's your name?" she asked while looking at her notebook.

"William Paul Conner"

"Well, that's wrong on two counts. First; your name, according to the Angel, was "William, the Cocksucker." Second; it's not William anymore, it's just Cocksucker. Ha, ha, ha. Actually, your new name as of tomorrow will be Jordan R. Curtis. We tried to select a unisex given name. That's in case, like some gentlemen we've known, you decide to take a stroll on the wild side."

"Why do I have to have another name, Mistress?"

"Because William is going on a long trip from which he won't return," Midori answered.

"Have you ever been sodomized?"

"Uh, No, ma'am . . . I mean, Mistress."

"Have you ever had anal intercourse with someone else?"

"Yes, an ex-girlfriend. Twice."

"When did you last talk to your sister, Joyce, in Indiana?"

"Wow, they knew a lot of shit about me," I thought.

"Several years ago, Mistress."

"Were you still in Japan?"

"Yes. We don't get along at all, never have, and her husband is a real asshole."

"Does she even know you moved back to the states?"

"No, Mistress."

"How are you getting along with your girlfriend, Brianna?"

"We broke up about a month ago and I haven't heard from her since. She was pretty unhappy with me." I replied. "Man, they sure know a lot about me." I reflected.

"Why?" She asked.

"Our sex life was kinda vanilla, and I wanted to spice it up a bit."

"What did you suggest that turned her off?"

"I wanted to try a little bondage, a little D&S. You know, Mistress, something a little kinky."

"Yes, I certainly know kinky," she laughed.

Midori made some notes in her binder and looked up with a wicked smile.

"Other than your little clean-up duties the other night, have you ever tasted cum?'

"No, ma'am . . . . uh, Mistress."

"Not even your own?"

"Never tried it."

"Well, I think we're going to have to fix that right now. I'm always horny as hell after my work out, and it doesn't look like you're going anyplace soon strapped down the way you are. Now, the only question is whether we're going to do it the easy way or the hard way. I kind of like it the hard way if that need be."

"What's the difference, Mistress?"

"Well, 'easy' is you fully cooperate. I have a little spray I squirt down your mouth which subdues your gag reflex and kind of numbs your throat. I'll hop on your chest, shove my dick down your gullet and you try like hell to give me the greatest blow job I've ever had. 'Hard' is I strap your head down by the neck and put a special device in your mouth to keep it open wide. Then I fuck the shit out of your face and cum down your throat. Afterward, I beat the crap out of you. Whatdaya think?"

"How do I know you won't try and kill me like the guy in the video?"

"Video? You've seen one of my videos? I wonder which one? I've made about a hundred. Oh, shit, I know; you probably saw one with Bobby. Bobby lives here; we call him our 'Fairy Godmother'. He loves that stuff. And, no, we've never killed him, although we did have to revive him once or twice. He's just into rough, nasty sex, and, frankly, sometimes I am too. So we work well together. In fact, Bobby took good care of you yesterday. He shaved you, defoliated you, groomed you, and probably gave you a blowjob when we weren't looking. You'll meet Bobby soon and, I think, you'll get along just fine. He's a sweetheart."

"In that case, if you don't mind, I'm pretty sure I'll take the easy way."

"Good choice! Although I was kind of hoping you'd opt for 'hard' since I haven't often forcibly face fucked a virgin."

With that, she closed her binder, folded her chair, and carried them out of the room. When she returned a couple of minutes later, she had ditched the jeans and the tennis shoes. She was wearing only the sweatshirt with large distinctive bumps where her nipples would be. I could see her semi-hard cock at half-staff beneath her top, bobbing and swaying as she approached. Like Angel (and now me) her entire pubic area was cleanly shaven.

She was carrying a device that my grandmother used to call an atomizer. It was a small glass container with an attachment on the top that had a rubber bulb on one end and a 4" long spray nozzle on the other.

"Open!" she said and I did.

Midori inserted the nozzle well into my mouth then squeezed the bulb. The spray had a slightly astringent taste and I immediately felt a strange lack of sensation in the back of my mouth and throat.

She was good to her word. She quickly hopped on my chest and wasted no time shoving her large, now fully ridge, cock into my open lips. Although not as thick as Angel's, it was still a formidable weapon and did a good job of occupying my entire mouth.

Not wanting another beating, I immediately started using every possible trick that I could remember. A collection from all those great, and not so great, oral encounters I'd had over the years.

I sucked, I licked, I blew, I massaged with my mouth and I squeezed my cheeks around her dick. In my anxiousness to please, I even took a little of her cock down into my throat. Big mistake . . . I immediately started to gag and sputter.

Midori was very understanding . . . NOT. She laughed like hell and shoved her rod further down my gullet. That produced another, more severe, bout of gagging and choking. Tears gathered in my eyes and snot dripped out one nostril.

She pulled herself back out of my throat and said " That spray takes a few minutes to work, but I was too horny to wait. It should be kicking in about now."

As Midori was talking I continued to work as hard as I could on her member. Surprisingly, I found that I felt a little proud when I did something to make her gasp or groan.

"Angel was right, bitch, you're very good at this for a beginner, but this isn't working very well, the angle is wrong. I'm going to change positions. Don't go away now," she joked.

She dislodged her prick from my mouth. Despite the occasional discomfort, I found I missed the satisfaction of her dick filling my mouth.

She stepped off the bunk and stripped off her sweatshirt giving me a look at her beautiful tits. They were not very large, but very well shaped. She had long, narrow nipples and dark areolas about the size of a silver dollar. Her right nipple was pierced and had a small silver ring attached. Her breasts seemed perfectly sized for her athletically shaped body.

Midori remounted me in the opposite direction facing my feet. She plopped her butt down on my face and said: "Lick my ass for a while, Slut".

I did as I was told and not only licked her entire behind, but diligently applied my tongue to her pretty pink asshole. If grinding her buttocks down onto my face meant she enjoyed it, then I was doing a great job. Her full weight on my face was mashing my head on the steel bunk through the thin mattress.

"More tongue," Midori demanded.

I diligently worked my tongue in, out and around her rosebud.

"Suck it, Whore," she ordered and I did.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, "Oh yes, Oh yes, Ooooooh yes!"

I licked, tongued and sucked until my tongue was so exhausted I could barely move it anymore.

"Arrrrrrrrrrgha," Midori cried. She shivered for a few seconds, then her whole body shook.

She rolled her butt around on my face and raised herself up while moving backward.

"Okay, that was good," she said, "Let's get ready for your reward."

With that, she picked up her sweatshirt off the bunk rolled it up and stuck it under my neck. That way my neck was raised and my head tilted backward. She remounted me and now her rigid penis bobbed above my face. A bluish vein pulsing on the underside and a gleaming bit of precum oozed from the head. A drop fell on my upper lip and, without even thinking, I licked it off and swallowed. I then swiped my tongue across the head cleaning off the rest.

Midori noticed.

"Good puppy," she said as she repositioned herself above me and shoved her cock back in my mouth.

Now her low slung balls were lying on my face partially covering my eyes. I could feel their warmth and smell the pleasant odor of her perspiration. Her thighs were covering my ears and creating a sense of isolation from the world around. I felt I was in an all-enveloping sexual nirvana.

Once again I vigorously started working on her dick with my mouth and tongue. After a few minutes, I could hear some moans loud enough to penetrate my cocoon. I felt her glans browsing around the entrance to my throat and occasionally enter an inch or so. I must have become more accustomed to her brief sorties, or the spray had taken effect. My gag reflex only kicked in once although tears were rolling down my cheeks and mucus dribbling out of my nose.

After watching her plummet Bobby's face on the video, I was surprised at how considerate she was being. In our current positions, she had a straight shot right down my gullet and there would be nothing I could do about it. Just as that thought ran through my mind, everything changed.

She shifted her thighs away from my ears slightly and leaning down said, "Okay, my virgin cum swallower, it's time to get serious. Work up a little more suction and use your teeth a bit, don't worry about hurting me, I like my sex rough.

I created a vacuum around her dick by sucking the air out of my mouth and extending my teeth slightly as she pumped in and out. Her cock must have been past whatever area triggered the gagging because that wasn't happening.

The first time I tried to breathe and couldn't get any air I panicked and started thrashing around. She pulled her dick all the way out of my throat, moved her thighs again and instructed, "Time your breathing. Inhale on the outstroke."

"That sounds reasonable," I thought just as she rammed her cock back in as far as it would go. Her stomach banged against my lips and her balls whacked my nose and cheeks

"Oh, you motherfucker; that's good. Oh, that's good. You're learning fast. Oh God, Oh God, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oooooooh" she cried. Now her dick was regularly going down my throat and it started to hurt. It felt like her penis was several sizes larger than my trachea and was stretching the sore muscles. Although painful, it was not unbearable and despite my discomfort, I found myself desperately wanting to please my "Mistress".

"Oh, yeah, Oh yeah. Yes, yes, yes. Here it comes," she shouted as she pounded my face. She took one more giant stroke. Her stomach was jammed against my lips, my breath was running out and I could feel her dick throbbing in my throat.

"Aaaaaaaah," she moaned. I felt her prick give a giant surge and could feel a warm and viscous fluid shoot down my esophagus. No taste, just warm, thick fluid, kind of like a stream of heated yogurt, running slowly down into my stomach.

"Mmmmmm, yes, here's some more," I heard as she pulled her dick out of my throat leaving just the head in my mouth. Another ejaculation flooded my mouth with cum. I was expecting to hate this part. My girlfriends had always made a big deal about hating the taste of semen, and I was expecting to feel that way too. Surprisingly, although I had heard that it was salty and a little bitter; I tasted none of that. There was almost no taste at all and, if anything, a slight touch of sweetness. I found it warm, gooey and strangely fulfilling. Midori was right, it was kind of like a reward for doing a good job, and I felt a sense of satisfaction. For some reason, it seemed like a gratifying and fitting conclusion without which the act would be incomplete. That realization gave me an insight into why Angel was so pissed that I didn't swallow her "gift" in the bookstore.

I rolled Midori's discharge around in my mouth coating the entire inside. Another spurt filled it to overflowing and it began drooling out both sides of my lips. I quickly swallowed my mouthful, and just in time, as a fourth spray replaced it. I swished that one around for a minute or so then kind of let it slide down my throat. My entire mouth was coated with the slick residue of her secretions.

Midori pulled her cock from my mouth and held it over my face as a couple of smaller surges shook her. She covered my nose and chin with sperm and then she just kind of dribbled the remainder over and around my face. Then she wiped her dick off on my cheek.

"How did you like your first cum feast?" she asked.

"I loved it, Mistress"

"Excellent. I was pretty sure you would. I had an inkling that you had a submissive streak. Anyway, congratulations, you are now officially a cocksucking cumslut. How does it feel?

I laughed and told her that "I'll do my best to live up to that title, Mistress. When might we do that again?" I already missed not having her cock in my mouth.

"My, you're an anxious little pervert aren't you? Don't worry, I enjoyed it too. Maybe next time I'll take your virgin asshole. How would you like that faggot?"

"Whatever makes you happy, Mistress," I responded, but I feared that my virgin orifice couldn't accommodate her girth.

I was also worried that what I was doing was probably something only a confirmed homosexual would enjoy and I didn't consider myself gay in the least.

"You can call me Mistress Midori now. Although only Mistress Angel and I live here, we have quite a few other Mistresses in and out on a regular basis," she explained.

"You'll need to remember them and address each one by their proper title. Most use Mistress, but some like Lady, some Madam, one is Goddess . . . you'll learn quickly as mistakes are not tolerated well."

A minute later she swung off the bunk, stood next to it and ordered: "Clean me up, Fuckface."

I lovingly licked every millimeter of her beautiful prick and swallowed the rest of my "reward".

She gave me a devilish smile and announced, "I'll send in Bobby in a few minutes. He's going to fit you with a special device and move you to more comfortable temporary quarters. You'll stay there until we decide what to do with you."

That part worried me. No doubt I was a prisoner, but it sounded like even that was up for grabs.

She started to walk away and glanced down at my rigid member. "Poor Baby, You didn't get to cum did you?" She walked back, reached down and flicked the end of my dick hard with her fingernail.

"Owwww. Oh, shit, that hurt," I cried as I watch my penis wilt away from the pain.

"Get used to it, Slut. Slaves don't get to cum much around here. You'll just to have to find your pleasure in other ways."

With that, she ripped her sweatshirt from under my neck, threw it over her shoulder, and headed for the door.

ReiverToo
ReiverToo
120 Followers