Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

'...There's another way to get your family back,' Del said, forthrightly.

Sam looked at her in response...

'Klaas is well connected. You could speak to Vivian Shevchenko... 'Max doesn't have to know...'

...Max stared him down but he didn't flinch.. She took a seat still looking Sean in the eye, ya thinking' if I would release her family before Klaas makes a move, she won't have ta sell her soul,' Gleason finished... 'Just one problem there lass, wus innit for me then?'

...Max grit her teeth, her nails scraping over the red material of the sofa; she pushed her foot down on the laminated floor, spreading her toes for better support; but she refused to give this asshole the satisfaction of hearing her moan; of admitting to him that she was enjoying the sex...

'...T-734,' Vivian said...

Klaas spoke, 'the virus has been accelerated to work a hundred times faster, a nice way of taking the Soto Mark down...'

DARK ANGEL

MIRROR CRACK'D

CHAPTER 3

By INYOTEF©

COMING SOON

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers