Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

...Sam sat perched on the roof of an old burnt out retail factory in Sector 9, looking down into the overpopulated street. She used her enhanced vision, zooming in and checking the faces of the crowds- searching...

Then, she saw him scurry thru the masses towards the warehouse across the street: Hun-Yu Soto.. with D'Arc following him like a shadow. She pulled the vile of T-734 out of her inner-coat pocket, examining it, thinking morbidly. This is what it had come to; working for the enemy to save her family- it was the opposite of what Manticore had taught: Sacrifice the few to save the many- it was the damn direct opposite!

She got to her feet and moved, sprinting to the edge, and jumping the gap to the adjacent building, then dropping down five stories into the alley before running across the street and slipping into the warehouse. She kept low as she moved silently in the dark, her back to the wall, and her super-human senses on high alert. Klaas had informed her that the Soto Mark would be here; that Hun-Yu Soto was meeting with an Arab arms dealer who was interested in the implant...

'...Might match your price Mr. Imran,' she heard Soto saying.

She peeked out of cover and saw Soto, D'Arc and the Arab gentleman with three guards standing in the middle of the warehouse. She took a breath, then stepped into the dim light of the room to be seen...

The Arab looked past Soto suspiciously, staring at the slender, attractive girl. Soto and D'Arc turned to see what he was looking at, then D'Arc bent down to whisper in Soto's ear.

Sam heard the whisper clearly with her enhanced abilities, 'no, I'm not,' she responded...

Soto looked at her, confusion reflected on his face...

'...I'm not the X5 he fought in Boston, that's who he said I was, right?'

'Right,' D'Arc smiled, though being a smartass, not answering her.

'I'm her clone. X5-453; that's my designation. ..Sam,' Sam said.

'Mr. Soto, what is the meaning of this?' the Arab gun runner, Imran, asked.

'I'm here to make a deal,' Sam said to Soto, ignoring him, 'you'll want to hear it.'

Soto stared at the stunning X5 before him a little unnerved by her daring...

'Mr. Imran, our business is concluded, I believe. You will add your bid to the email address provided, if it is high enough, I will pass along the address of the meeting arrangements,' he said without turning...

-

'...Thas quite an' argument, lass,' Gleason smirked sitting back, 'still you gonna have ta persuade me ta give up my only leverage,' he smiled, he had put the emphases on "persuade".

Max looked at him incredulously, she knew exactly what he wanted from her- yet another prick who was trying to get in her pants! But was he really going to dangle his entire profession as the worlds second biggest arms dealer just to get a chance to fuck her!?

Gleason sat forward again, 'if you're really good lass, all it takes is call...'

She glared at Gleason, as if willing him to drop dead. She wanted to lash out; to hit him; hit him and just keep hitting till his head was nothing more than a messy, bloody. pulp in the sofa... but she held her rage at bay, she had to...

Sam had once blamed her for the tests she'd gone through after her, Max, and the eleven other Transgenics had escaped Manticore; their clones had been tortured and battered by psych-evaluations. She couldn't live with herself if Sam was forced to work for Klaas as his own personal super-assassin...

-

...Sam walked up to the two men as Imran left the warehouse cursing under his breath...

'So, what is this deal?' Soto asked her, following her every movement with his eyes.

'You fucked up negotiations with Klaas,' Sam said leaning against the wall with one foot placed back on it. She pushed her ample chest out, showing off her poking nipples, making full use of her sex appeal; then put a cigarette in her mouth and lit it, 'I'm hear to invite you back, and you know if you want the amount of zeros you're hoping to hear, you need Klaas as a client.'

'THAT MAN TRIED TO KILL ME AND STEAL MY IMPLANT!' Soto shouted, his voice echoing through the condemned warehouse.

'Ergh,' Sam shrugged, blowing out smoke, 'get over yourself. It's business...'

'You come into this line of work you gotta know how to handle yourself, roll with the punches.. 'Sides,' she said, looking at D'Arc, 'your prototype exceeded his expectations tenfold, so his giving him, a peace offering.'

D'Arc looked up chuckling, bumping his fist in his palm, 'peace offering, huh?'

'Yeah,' Sam said seductively, '...me...'

-

...Max cast her eyes down, excepting the givens and not wanting to look at Gleason; then she unzipped her black leather jacket and shrugged it off. Gleason licked his lips as he looked at the thin black vest that she wore underneath, the eerie cold dampness of the storing room making her nipples rigid so that they poked obscenely thru the material. He reached out and Max forced herself not to recoil as he lifted the hem of her vest and exposed her beautiful round tits. He cupped one of them and kneaded the soft, warm skin, then pinched her stiff brown nipple, watching her lower lip tremor...

'You are sooo feckin' lovely lass, I got to get in ya,' he whispered in her ear, smelling her long brown hair...

Gleason quickly unbuttoned his chinos and let out his raging pale cock, stroking it, then looking up at Max, waiting on her impatiently. Max grimaced, but gave in: standing up and undoing her tight pants. She kicked off her boots and slid the skin tight leather down her thighs gripping her panties with them. Gleason looked at her hairless cunt and groaned loudly almost losing his mind. He slid down the sofa so that his ass just about hung off the seat, and Max stepped over him so that her legs were down the sides of his waist and her feet were on the cold floor. She gripped his cock at the base ignoring his twitching body then lowered her waist. His cock pressed against her dry hole, so she lifted herself up and pushed two fingers in her cunt and just ran them in and out, wriggling them slightly to loosen her pussy up, while at the same time stroking Gleason's cock...

'C'mon get on with it,' Gleason groaned, barely able to contain his desire to fuck her.

Max shot him a disgusted look, then bent forward steadying herself by placing her hand on his stomach before putting his cock in position again. This time she held her breath and pushed her waist down; his cock slipping through her labia and easing into her tight pussy...

'Euh...' she grimaced again, feeling the warm male organ perforate her vagina, sliding up into her lush canal, biting her lip to suppress the sheer feeling- it made her recoil and doing so made her vaginal muscles clamp down on the erect penis, resisting the intrusion...

'Maarrry.. Mother O God,' Gleason cursed, gripping her hips so hard it formed little indentations. She was so goddamn tight, his foreskin pulling back as his cock pushed up into her warm, aesthetic slit.

Max pulled her waist up, feeling his hard penis pull slightly out of her moistening cunt, then jerked his cock with her hand as she pushed back down. His dick was slowly engulfed inside her sex, the secretions that were flowing more readily now smearing over his length making it easier to take it...

Slowly she gave little thrusts, feeding him in and out of her pussy, taking him a little deeper every time, till she bottomed out, and he was snugly nestled deep inside her cunt...

They both held still- allowing the feeling to grow in them. Max took a breath as he stretched her open and her vagina swell around his hard cock. She then slowly thrust her hips and rolled them into him, feeling that tingle flicker inside her.

'Sain's be priased.. Ahh feck...' Gleason grumbled feeling that warm, delicate pussy slide over his aching cock, it was pure heaven.

He lifted his head and licked Max's hard nipple then sucked the soft flesh of her swaying tit. Max reached back and spread the cheek of her ass while she fucked him, pushing down a little harder to get more of his dick shoved inside her sex. He in turn reached down and pressed his fingers to her clitoris then rubbed it gently- Max snapping her eyes shut and gritting her teeth as a pleasurable spark shot thru her sensual body...

Suddenly Sean halted her movements, and she looked at him, actually hating him more for stopping her.

'Get on ya knees an' suck 'at penis lass,' he ordered, giving her a little kiss on her forehead...

-

...Sam took slow steps toward D'Arc; shrugging off her brown leather jacket, then unbuttoning her shirt, letting it fall open to reveal her jiggling round, firm tits. Then she unbuckled her belt and pulled off her jean and boots, standing before him in a pair of lace royal-blue panties and black socks. She walked out of her jean and stood in front of D'Arc who was looking lustfully down at her...

'This is a trick,' Soto spat, though not able to hide his own desires...

Sam merely smiled and spoke to D'Arc as if he were in charge, 'you know you could snap me in half. And you know with Klaas biding on the implant you double your cut.'

D'Arc smiled back, then reached out and clasped both her tits with his mitt-sized hands. Sam moaned, he was so powerful. She loosened his pants and it pooled at his ankles, his rock hard, thick, 9" cock springing up. She dropped to her knees and took hold of the massive black cock, stroking it and wondering if it was under the effects of the Soto Mark Implant.

'Why don't you wait in the car,' D'Arc said to Hun-Yu, groaning as Sam masturbated him slowly.

Soto shot him an outraged look... 'Now!' D'Arc commanded.

Terrified of his own creation, Soto turned and walked out of the warehouse, leaving the two to pleasure each other...

Alone with Sam, D'Arc pulled her up, and lifted her as if she were an infant. He carried her and pinned her against a square stone pillar; one hand at her side, above her hip, then tore off her panty before gripping her under the joint of her left knee. Sam huffed and licked her fingers then rubbed them over her pussy lips, slipping two fingers in her hole. D'Arc rested his tip against her entrance and grinned, ready to fuck the shit out of this bitch; while she held his cock steady..

He pushed forward and penetrated her slick cunt, sliding into her warm, moist canal...

'Haaah, fffck!' Sam growled.

He was so fucking thick and long, her pussy stretching to accommodate the gliding black beast. Two inches in felt like he had pushed all the way, and Sam gripped his large shoulders and rested her ass on the cold stone. She grit her teeth as he pushed further, his dick already nudging at her cervix.

Feeling her pussy resist, D'Arc pressed his massive body to Sam's and started sliding in and out of her sweet pussy. He groaned as her velvety sex wet-nursed his cock as he pumped it in and out of her.

'Huhh, nnff- Ahh, yerrgh, naargh!' Sam whined as she took part of his cock, her vagina slowly stretching a bit further allowing him a bit more depth. Her chest turned a rosy red as a breathing increased to rapid panting, sweat already glistening off her caramel skin...

He put her leg around his waist, and she latched onto him, rubbing her hands over his bald head as he fucked her harder. His body was dry, and he didn't show any exertion, but unlike the Red series, he was enjoying the exhilarating feeling of taking her (see Dark Angel: Heat Wave chapter 4).

Her legs spread open as he started driving into her harder, his cock shoving halfway into her sopping cunt...

'Hahh.. AAHH!' Sam yelled out feeling that large dick pump so deliciously into her hot pussy...

-

...Max didn't respond; she just sat up- face crumpling at the feeling of his dick slipping out of her pussy- and got between his legs. She spread her fingers and ran them up his thighs down to his dick, feeling his long, prickly pubic hairs under her palms. Then she used one hand to massage his balls and the other to stroke his glistening dick, feeling how wet she had just made it. She watched his foreskin flick back and forth making his reddened cock head play peek-a-boo, then snuck out her tongue and licked it.

The taste of her own juices was tangy and Max bent over to get more, opening her mouth and taking him in before sealing her fat lips over his length. She briskly bobbed her head up and down, taking a bit more of his cock in at a time, her tongue lashing at the bottom of it. Slurping his penis out of her mouth, she twisted her wrist in circles round his knob as she went down and licked his balls not even minding his pubes.

Gleason was on cloud nine, his brow sweating as he basked in the sensation of the masterfully executed blowjob. He pulled Max off his cock and pushed her down on the sofa so that her butt was in the air, her shinny, slender, little slit peeking between her thighs. He got his waist level with her, then grunted as he slid back in her pussy from behind, the overwhelming feeling of her tight sex almost too much for him...

'O my god, you are perfect.. Hahh...' Gleason groaned, spreading her ass cheeks apart to see how his cock looked shoved inside her slick cunt.

He grabbed hold of her waist and started pumping in and out of her, lifting his waist and getting a bit of height so that he was fucking her at an angle. It was sheer rapture driving into her, her round ass rippling with every thrust, his thighs slapping into hers.

Max grit her teeth, her nails scraping over the red material of the sofa; she pushed her foot down on the laminated floor, spreading her toes for better support; but she refused to give this asshole the satisfaction of hearing her moan; of admitting to him that she was enjoying the sex- And by god was she ever!

His cock was really driving into her, slipping so deep inside her yearning body, her pussy gripping around it as if trying to pull it even deeper- god it felt so good! She could feel the raw pleasure building in her loins, that undeniable sign that she would cum if he kept fucking her tight little pussy like this. She snapped her eyes shut and tried to think of something, anything else... it was no use, the sex was too damn good, and she wanted nothing more than to give herself completely to him, fucking him so that he made her cum hard...

Harder Gleason slammed, ploughing into this genetic goddess, her pussy growing sopping wet, and clenching around his cock. He had never in his life had it this good, if heaven's angel's could have come down to fuck him this dark angel would have something to teach them...

It was growing- more and more with each thrust- her orgasm was growing, she was going to cum, god did she wanted to cum! She pushed herself up and slammed her waist back meeting his sure strokes, fucking him back; when, suddenly, he pulled out of her, and she swooned at the emptiness in her pussy... Max craned her neck and looked at him, confused...

-

...Sam breathed heavily, panting for breath with her legs wrapped around D'Arc's muscular hips, his huge, black dick pulsing, shoved halfway up her tight, sweaty cunt. He pulled out of her and put her down then spun her around and she steadied herself placing her hands on the stone pillar.

'You are sensational, baby,' he said, propping his cock against her sex from behind.

'Ooh,' Sam moaned as she felt him push in and slide slowly up her clenching, moist canal.

Halfway in he stopped, giving her barely motional thrusts; then he pushed her body up against the pillar and drove his cock deep into her pussy, taking her clean off her feet...

'HaAAaAAAGGHH!' Sam yelled out as she felt him give her his entire length.. Her sopping quim bulging, and convulsing as it flexed and stretched around his wide girth.

D'Arc stood there towering over her, her feet dangling inches off the ground, with his cock buried up her clam. Then he started ploughing through her, sliding his cock in and out of her taut body. She tried to brush her ass back against him, taking his cock, sweat trickling down her forehead, neck, and chest. Harder D'Arc went, working her sopping twat, her tits brushing over the stone pillar, it was sensational!

Haahh god.. Nurrgh, naahh, phfck, ohh,' she whined, his cock stretching her so much, filling her out in places her husband never could.. 'OoHShit,' she growled as she came.

Her heart pounded as her body lit up, pleasure pouring out of her as she felt the ecstasy overwhelm her. She shuddered, and bucked... Then came again as he continued fucking her roughly, her tummy knotting as she cringed, flooding his cock with her oily flow...

'...OH mmmn... fuck, Oh God!' Sam whimpered, seeing spots before her eyes...

Her pussy clamped down on his cock, her nails scraping over the wall, flaking the cracking paint. She could barely breath, her body was so overpowered by all the sensations...

-

...Gleason looked down at Max panting, rubbing his cock head up and down the length of her wet pussy lips. He then used both his hands to spread her girth wide open, pushing her lips apart so that he could see the contrasting pick inside her succulent cooch. Using his middle fingers he pinched her clit hard, then buried his head between her thighs and slid his tongue deep in her cunt wiggling it around...

Max's mouth opened wide in shock, her hips jerking in pleasure, she tried hard not to give in, not to show him he had hit the right spo-

She clenched her teeth as he now rubbed her clit and shoved three fingers inside her convulsing sex, her vaginal muscles pulling tight. Her toes curled as the rapturous euphoria coiled deep in her body, a tingling warmth rapidly spreading from her vagina.

Just as she was about to explode, Gleason stopped, pulling his hands from her sex.. She turned to look up at the cocky look on his face: the bastard was taunting her, he wanted her to moan in pleasure. She turned around and took his cock and roughly stroked it, then gathering some spit in her mouth, she drooled it over his smooth rod and rubbed it in. She then took some of the saliva and rubbed it over her pussy lips, even pushed some of it inside her gleaming sex.

She then gripped Gleason's cock at the base with one hand, and pushed the tip to her hole with the other, splaying her legs wide open... He in turn held his weight on his arms and bent over her, groaning inwardly as he watched her slide his hard dick all the way inside her sweet squelching quim.

Feeling him throb desperately deep inside her, Max rested her head on the armrest above her head, and rode her legs up his waist. She winced at the sensitivity as she used her hands, bracing herself as she pressed her waist up into him, swallowing his cock into her bulging pussy, then slowly thrusting back and forth.

Gleason looked up at the ceiling, grunting, holding on to her calves as he shuddered. Max shivered as she continued to slowly fuck Sean lying there on her back with him towering over her. His cock felt so good and hard inside her, he was filling her so nicely, she flexed her cunt muscles, smiling as it made him twitch... he started thrusting back into her, and they soon moved in unison, their sweaty bodies meeting each other at the groin. The room filled with the squishing sounds caused by all the saliva as his cock slid in and out of her pussy with every pulsating push; till inadvertently it slipped out of her, his penis sliding up over her sopping lips...

-

...The dim moonlight shone through the cracks onto D'Arc, who had his naked body over Sam, her arms and legs wrapped around him as they fucked lustfully on the cold cement floor.

He thrust his wais up and down, driving his cock in and out of her pussy, making her squirm underneath him. Sam tightened and loosened her clammy thighs as he thrust, working in unison with him, running he hands over his rippling pectorals- he was quite the specimen, and she couldn't deny this was the best sex she'd ever had.

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers