Dark Angel: Mirror Crack'd Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

'So you become Vivian Shevchenko, Klaas' Personal Assistant,' Max said, buttoning her shirt and zipping her pants, then pulling on her jacket.

'Yes, yes I do,' Vivian smiled raising her large glass, 'an alias of course, but it works...'

'I went to schools and universities; I learned to walk among the sophisticated people. I even sold the EMP's that caused the Pulse,' she smiled to herself sipping her Cognac.

...'and now that you know my secrete, I can't let you live. I'm afraid our work relationship is done 453, and your family will have to be killed.'

'Sorry,' Max said, having turned on the wire and coms she wore, 'I don't think so...'

Just then, small canisters were thrown into the room, and gas burst out of them. Klaas or Vivian, coughing as it filled her lungs...

'Sorry bitch,' Max mocked from out of the blinding smoke, 'you're not the only one who can conceal your identity..'

Vivian pulled out a desert eagle and started firing in all directions... '452!' she yelled...

Max meanwhile jumped out over the balcony and into the chaotic gun battle below...

*

'Do not attempt to adjust your set; this is a Streaming Freedom video bulletin...'

...Max looked up at the TV as Logan's familiar eyes filled the screen between the side scrolling words...

...'The cable hack will last exactly sixty seconds. It cannot be traced. It cannot be stopped. And it is the only free voice left in this city...'

'For almost three decades now every major war in the world was sponsored by one individual. this person has profited off slaughter and bloodshed, and ruled as the undisputed Lord of war, all the while, shrouded in anonymity and blanketed in shadows; well I tell you today- No more!'

'It is time for the world to know the identity of this merchant of death,' on the TV screen, there appeared a faded picture on Vivian Shevchenko, 'many of the war mongers around the world know this woman as the personal assistant of Klaas. This has been an elaborate rouse to bamboozle all who were foolish enough to believe the lie...'

'Her real name is Femmke Yartsev- And she IS Klaas!'

Max's mind was filled with flashes of memories; of her running through the grounds of Klaas' compound; Alec and Mole covering her with gunfire as a red-eyed Vivian tried to shoot her from the balcony. She remembered Biggs firing a rocket launcher at the building, and watching the face brick explode and crumble. She had heard Vivian scream in rage shooting down two of her own men who were retreating in cold blood...

'This woman is the most feared person in all the world,' Eyes Only's broadcast continued, 'it is impossible to innumerate or even estimate how many innocents lost their lives directly because of her, or how many city officials from how many countries she controls with bribes...'

More memories filled Max's mind; chaos, screaming, gunfire.. 'ALEC!' her own screaming as an explosion threw the X5 through the air. She had scrambled to him, breaking one of the security forces arm's and leg in combat. Alec had lain unconscious on the ground, his face soaked in his own blood. She looked over at him on the steel table where Dix was seeing to his wounds.

'Enough is enough Ms Yartsev; run, hide; because wherever you are, your enemies now know your face, as this Eyes Only broadcast spreads across the world, not only here in Seattle...'

'This has been a Streaming Freedom video bulletin via the Eyes Only informant net; peace out.'

One constant thought still swam above the rest in Max's mind though- How...?

...How had Klaas known about her and Sam?

*

In the penthouse apartment the gorgeous blonde moaned as she rocked her body up and down riding the older man; his cock driving deep inside her silky pink pussy...

Udrik Kalm took a drag of his Cuban cigar just as the woman opened her eyes and growled.

'Oh UK,' she shuddered in pleasure, before kissing him deeply. He exhaled in her mouth and she gaged and coughed out loud...

'You really are a nasty pig,' came the voice from the shadows.

Udrik froze in shock and pushed the girl off him, grabbing the revolver from under his pillow and waving a shaky hand around... 'Who the fuck's there!?'

'You were a naughty boy UK,' Max said slipping out of darkness, 'you told Klaas about us dint'cha...?'

'Tell ya what, I'll give you a free shot.'

Kalm was shaking like a leaf as he kept the gun on the X5 standing before him with her hand on her cocked hip. He shut his eyes and fired, praying he got lucky, the blonde on the floor screaming... He opened his eyes, and everything after that happened in a blur: he was pulled out the bed and flew thru the balcony door smashing through the glass; then he felt himself hoisted being in the air before he was staring down thirty stories at the street below... He looked up to find the pissed off X5 clutching his ankle with one outstretched hand...

'Le'me go you fuck'n psychotic bitch!'

'Now ya see; thas just a poor choice of words,' Max taunted, letting go and quickly tightening her grip again.

NO- YAAAGH Fuck, no, no, no don't!'

'You gotta talk to me UK!' Max demanded.

"Talk, talk about what?' Udrik squirmed, the blood rushing to his head making his face turn a bright pink.

'What'd ya do? And I'd talk fast, coz you're a heavy little piggy, I may lose my grip.'

"O'right, ok, I told Klaas ya came to me, he paid me fer the intel.. ya happy?'

'Keep spilling,' Max snapped.

'Fuck'n asshole used his connections, he knows I'm Bolto Dressler, I been hiding in this place ever since, I fuck'n swear babe!' Udrik panted, getting bit light headed.

He was pulled up and tossed on the ground and he got up and stumbled back into the apartment. Max walked in behind him, and on turning he was shocked to find a wicked smile on her face; and even though she terrified him, he gulped at how hot she was.

'How bout I speak your language,' Max said, her whole demeanour changing...

...She unzipped her sued jacket and shrugged it off (as she was still dressed as Sam), then crossed her arms and pulled off her black vest. Kalm swallowed looking at those firm, round tits held in place by her black bra... 'I'm listenin.'

'You got pull with the right people, and I need to know where Klaas is, she went underground.'

'You mean that Femmke chick, ya, Eyes Only opened a can of worms there, baby, word is she put a million dollar bounty on anyone who can unmask him- dead only!' he smirked.

Udrik watched as Max slid out of the skin tight denim jeans she wore and stood before him in only her matching bra and panties.

'Eyes Only knows how to keep himself hidden,' she replied.

'Maybe, but he never had all the hackers in the world looking for him, I hear their zero'n in. the next time he does his little feed, bam! Bye bye baby...'

"Now that intel was fer free, you wan' my help findin' that bitch, you keep undressin',' Klaas grinned.

Max forced herself to hide her concern for Logan, adopting a poker face as she unclasped her bra and showed off her round tits; then seductively slid down her panties. Her plan was to tease him; but with Logan's life now in danger, she had to find Vivian by ANY means necessary!

Kalm stood up, his cock propping up, rock hard. he walked in front of Max breathing heavily, 'ya know, I wanted ta keep the info about Klaas' place in Boston from ya, see if I could get a fuck from ya an' ya cloned friend. God I wanted ya two bad after watching ya shoot that porno...'

'All good things, huh?' he laughed, gripping her around her waist and motioning her toward his huge bed. He pushed her over it so that her round ass was hanging off the side then dropped to his knees.

Max gasped as she felt his tongue push against her pussy, then grit her teeth as Kalm parted her slick lips and lapped inside her sex. She shut her eyes, trying to ignore the nagging prickles of her conscience as it scold her for behaving like a whore!

Once Max's cunt was swollen, Kalm rose to his feet and stroked his cock... 'E-hum,' he cleared his throat, and Max turned to him not even attempting to hide her disgust as she griped his shaft. She brought her face closer to his manhood and could smell the blonde's sex on him, and feel her wet as she stroked him slowly. She swallowed him quickly taking him in her wet mouth before she lost her nerve and backed out. Max gagged as the hard cock slid in and out of her mouth, but she forced every action, letting her tongue lather and swirl against his flesh. She pushed him into the inside of her cheek and breathed through her nose while relaxing her throat; then she slowly slid him in further and further till he lodged at the back of her throat.

Kalm groaned, the feeling was incredible; he wasn't a stranger to blowjobs, as the owner of a multi-million dollar porn label he had at least three different woman in his bed every single night- he was quite the philanderer!

Even so, this stunning X5 was something else; it'd barely been a minute and he was throbbing and ready to blow. He pulled her up and threw her back on the bed, her ass once again over the edge; he then got behind her and lined up with her sweaty cooch. He put his cock up against her entrance and pushed into her, his dick slipping inside her greasy sex.

Max winced, and groaned as she felt him enter her; despite it all she rose her mid-section and spread her legs allowing him to fill her. Her cunt squeezed his aching cock, resisting that initial thrust... 'God ya fuckin' tight, you bitch,' Kalm groaned, smelling her dark hair. Undeterred he ploughed through her, her wet pussy giving way and stretching for him. Max felt his hairy balls press against her clit and knew he had filled her; the weight of his body lying over her (and though she could easily lift him, she still felt it).

'Ahh, hah,' Kalm grunted as he started moving inside her, sliding his sweaty shaft out then driving back in her sex. He started slowly, feeling her out, enjoying her tight pussy, revelling in the wetness and warmness of her womanhood. She was leaking around his shaft, she was so fucking wet; she wanted this, loved selling herself for random favours.

Max buried her head in the blankets to suppress her moans as Kalm fucked her; she could feel him twitch so deep in her body, feel him nudge at her cervix making her shudder. Her loins burned and soothing chills ran up and down her spine livening her body. Without knowing it she was working her ass into him, inviting him deeper, and welcoming his cock to tease the sensitive girth of her elastic walls. With every thrust it grew inside her body; a dull tingle that was rapidly growing into a heat that spread from where his cock sloshed in and out. It made her toes curl and her back arch... 'Faster,' she heard herself squirm...

Kalm laughed then drove deep into her, pushing her up with a jerk. Max's eyes shot open then immediately snapped shut as he slid back and thrust in and out, doing it faster and faster, till the sound of them fucking filled the room.

Max panted, and huffed as she was rocked; Kalm over her, thrusting in and out of her needy pussy. But he wasn't a young man and his stamina was waning, so he slumped on top of her breathing heavily. He licked the salty sweat off her cheek then rolled off of her, his hard cock slipping from her sex and spilling her fluids on her ass. Max pushed herself up and looked at him, her long hair falling over her face; strands of it clinging to her sweaty brow. She rose and threw her leg over Kalm, straddling him. Then she gripped his cock and ran his bulbous head over her slick cunt-lips; watching him as his eyes disappeared into his skull. The disgust, the whining of her conscience were long gone; all that remained was the need he had created in her, the passion that even now made her act like a slut.

Max pushed her waist down, giving a long drawn out moan as she felt him slide all the way inside her. She cupped her breasts and rolled her hips, then slowly thrust into him; she did it again, did it over and over, his cock sliding delicately in and out of her moist pussy. Kalm gripped her waist looking up at the stunning woman as she fucked him. Her eyes were half-lidded and lust filled. Max spread her fingers out over his chest and braced herself, sliding down his cock; and then she gasped and started bouncing up and down, her firm buttocks tapping against him. She whimpered and moaned; her pussy flexing and clamping around his throbbing shaft.

'Oh, ohh, ahhfck,' she squirmed, as she writhed in pleasure.

She wanted this, she actually wanted to fuck this pig; she actually enjoyed his touch, and wanted him to touch her more. Her lips curled into a smile as he groped her tits in his hands and licked her nipples. She bent over him the coarseness of his chest hair tickling her chest; her nipples scrapping over his chest as she moved back and forth. The movement of her waist was hypnotic, her buttocks pushing into the air, then grinding down so that her sweet clam could engulf Udrik's hard dick. Her face was in the crook of his neck, her teeth scraping against his skin as they fucked hotly.

Kalm shifted them, and rolled on top of her; Max gasping as the movement along with his weight drove his cock deeper in her warm cunt, and put pressure on her clit; a pressure Kalm tortured as he thrust in and out of her. Max's ass clenched with each deep plunge of his hardness into her sex, filling her so deep inside. She arched off the bed and latched onto him with her thighs. Kalm was back on her tits, licking and sucking them and tugging her sensitive nipples.

How many men had she fucked recently, Max thought, how many partners had she been with; sure it had been absurd situations but she gave herself completely to each of them, she loved every second of it. And now again she revelled in the igniting lust that fuelled and flared in her body. She was hot and humid, and sticky from the sweat, but she liked it; rubbing her flexible body against Kalm and letting him enjoy her. Her pussy was so tender, her clit, so sensitive; but still she needed more stimulation.

'C'mon you fucking pig make a girl feel welcome,' she whined.

Kalm grunt out loud and started mustering up harder thrusts trying to push an orgasm out of her. Max breathed hoarsely, just a little more! She rubbed her throbbing clit and bucked her hips beneath him, meeting his long, sure strokes. Harder, and deeper he filled her up; he made her aching vaginal muscles clench and grip around his rod, it felt so good inside her so tight.

Max took in a gulp of air as she was finally caught in the eye of the storm; her body flushed with a sensational bliss that came from somewhere deep within, for that few seconds the pleasure was indescribable- then all at once she shuddered as her being jerked with every muscle tightening, before her secretions wet Kalm's cock...

Kalm couldn't take it; he couldn't handle her, his cock pulsed inside her. As much as Max enjoyed it, she could feel how close he was; she pushed him off her, got up and grasped his cock. She then bent down and ran her tongue over his knob before running him in and out of her mouth, bobbing her head. Max felt that last twitch and pulled away as he shot his load; the thick syrupy ropes bursting into the air, some of it spilling on her hand as she stroked him.

Max wiped her hand on the duvet and, again, feeling disgust in the pit of her stomach looked down at the slob. She got off the bed and gathered her clothes.

"Get up and get dressed,' she ordered him, 'you're showing me where Femmke, or Vivian, or whatever is!'

Immediately Udrik Kalm was pulled out of his euphoric revelry... 'What, are ya fuckin' insane, bitch?'

'You call me a bitch again and you'll see insane, aiight,' Max jibed, 'and it wasn't a request, I ain't trusting your word again, you're going with me, sleazy...'

'So les blaze.'

*

Sam stumbled into the lair at Terminal City; the group of Transhumans looking at her...

'MAX!' Logan yelled out looking at her bloody, naked body. He ran toward her as her body slumped, catching her in his arms...

'NO LOG-'Alec yelled out from the steel table from where he was recovering, but it was too late...

Logan cradled her in his arms, she was out... 'It's not Max,' he said, realising he wasn't dying from touching her, 'it's Sam!'

'But ain't they clones?' Alec asked, 'they share the same genome.'

'No,' Logan realised, 'Max has different DNA strands, no junk DNA, I'm guessing Sam doesn't, which is why she doesn't carry the Retrovirus.'

And in that instant, Logan seemed to realise that she, Sam- the splitting image of Max- was naked in his arms- He felt a stirring in his pants.

Sam's eyes fluttered open, 'Max.. danger.. Soto Mark with.. Kalm...' she slurred before passing out again.

Logan looked over at Dix, 'where's Max? You got her signal from the homing beacon?'

The grotesque transhuman with the glass eye-patch looked up from his computer, 'something's jamming the signal,' he said.

Logan picked up Sam and put her on the table next to Alec, and ran to his computer terminal, 'we gotta find-'

'Logan!' Joshua screamed a slight growl in his voice, trouble, many men!'

Mole came in from outside, 'we got a shit storm coming to our front door people,' he said cocking his shotgun.

A loud voice boomed over every speaker system in the place... 'Eyes Only, I know you're somewhere in that toxic dump; now I got two hundred mercenaries surrounding Terminal City. So either come out to me and identify yourself,' Klaas' (Vivian) voice said, 'or die in that bio hazardous wasteland...!'

*

Max followed Kalm to the outskirts of the city (with his connections he easily got past the sector blockade). They arrived at an old sluice building, where Kalm parked his Lamborghini Murciélago and got out; so she too cut the engine of her Ninja, stepping off it. They entered the concrete building and Max heard the running water stream around them...

'Hallo X5,' Max heard the deep voice say, and looked up to find herself once again staring at the hulking figure of the Soto Mark. She looked on in horror as it appeared he was having surgery while awake; a gaping hole in his chest being sewn closed by a doctor. She heard the click of the revolver behind her and acted on trained instinct; she turned, disarmed Kalm, and then snapped his neck, before pointing the gun at D'Arc (Kalm's corpse dropping into the streaming water and was washed away).

'Damn, that was cold,' D'Arc grinned, 'and from what I read on you, I thought you didn't use guns?'

'I'm willing to make an exception this once,' Max spat, trying hard not to show how nervous she was; or how afraid!

...'How'd you know I wasn't my clone?' she demanded.

D'Arc smiled, 'Coz I had your clone. Please put the gun down, you're embarrassing yourself.'

'Fuck you!' Max spat, holding the revolver steadily on him.

'You're throwing pebbles at god, X5,' he chimed back, 'that pea-shooter ain't gonna do shit ta me, and you know it.' Now 'course I could kill ya, but what would that it get me?'

Max relaxed her stance slightly and threw the gun aside, 'whatta you want?'

Strangely, D'Arc had a sad look in his eyes- stranger still, was that it was genuine... 'Me?'

...'I wanna be human again...'

***

Cast

Max (X5-452): Jessica Alba

Logan Cale: Michael Weatherly

Alec (X5-494): Jensen Ackles

Joshua (no barcode): Kevin Durand

Guests

Sam (X5-453): Jessica Alba

D'Arc (The Soto Mark): Michael Clark Duncan

Mole (Transhuman): Brian Jensen

Luke (Transhuman): Fred Ewanuik

Vivian Shevchenko/Klaas: Stana Katic

Dix (Transhuman): Darcy Laurie

Klaas impersonator: Neal McDonough

Hun-Yu Soto: James Kyson Lee

Udrik 'UK' Kalm: Dennis Hopper

In Honour of Michael Clark Duncan

December 10, 1957 -- September 3, 2012

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers