Dark Angel: Nark Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

'I want a detail on the South African bio-geneticist, what's his name?'
'Professor Henry Twala, sir,' one of the agents responded.
'Watch him, his our best bet. Either the X7 or the X5's may extract him to get information on his meet with X5-210 in San Francisco.'
'That's if 210 isn't one of the X5 females sir.'
'Just do it. Its our best lead,' White ordered.

*

Max lay on her bed drifting off to sleep, when suddenly she heard someone enter.
'Logan? What are you doing?' she asked watching as he walked in undid his pants and pulled out his cock.
'Logan, are you out of your goddamn mind!?' Max hissed.
'Oh come now Max,' he grinned, 'we don't have to touch to have fun. Besides if you not up for it why are you naked?' he asked.

Max was indeed completely nude in bed, and because of her heat she was seriously aroused. She watched as Logan knelt on the edge of her bed and just started masturbating in front of her; but stranger still is what he told her...

'Use your imagination Max. Imagine my dick sliding deep inside you and stretching that wet pussy of yours open- c'mon open your legs wide for me.'

Max found the dirty talk an incredible turn on. And she spread her legs wide for him and smiled as he groaned looking down at her hairless mound. She used her fingers to open the brownish lips of her tight cunt letting Logan see just how wet she was; and he bit his lip, squeezing his cock as he looked at the moist pink inside her hole.

She took her free hand and slid a finger deep inside her wet pussy moving it around and slowly pulling it out again, 'like that, you want to spread me and fuck me deep in my hot clam. Just thinking about it makes me so wet for you.'

'Oh god,' Logan groaned, now stroking his dick in time with Max's fingering.

Max rotated her waist in circles as she worked her glistening finger smoothly in and out her quim; her free hand rubbing her aching clit.

'Yess, do it, show me how you jerk that cock, show me how you'd fuck my pussy, huhh hnnff, yeahh,' she whined, fingering her twat frantically.

Logan was on the edge of the bed working his cock, the splendid agony reflected on his face. He was so ready to blow.

Max moved her free hand under herself and lifted her rear as she pressed her middle finger up against her puckered anus, then whimpered as it plopped in. She now worked two finger in her quivering quim and one finger in her ass, grunting and groaning as she watched Logan jack himself off; knowing it was all for her.

Her mound was soon glistening with her wetness as she persistently delved further into her hot cunt frigging herself with a zealous determination. Logan right there with her, brow furrowing as the flapping of his cock filled the room.

Just then Max froze as Alec walked into the room also stark naked.
'Who you kidding Maxie,' he said, 'it's not enough for you watching some cripple 'Odinary' wanking for you. You know you crave the real thing. You know; the bigger, better deal,' he winked.

Max watched- not knowing what to say- as Alec stroked his cock to full erection. He walked over to her and took her legs and pulled her across the length of her bed then spread them. He then got up over her and put his cock at her sopping entrance.

'Tell me you don't want this. Tell me you didn't enjoy watching me and Asha fuck just wishing you could join in,' Alec taunted.

He pushed down; his thick cock forcing her open as it plunged deep inside her yearning snatch making her yell out.

Immediately Alec started thrusting into her, her legs riding up his waist as she gave herself to him inviting him deeper into her body.

'He can't satisfy you like this can he Maxie!?' Alec mocked as he gave it to her with his super-human stamina, 'tell the truth, no Ordinary can fuck you like you really want it.'
'N-no!' Max said as Alec drove harder and harder into her sex, 'no, Logan can't fuck me this good...'
'Giveittomeeee, ahhh, yess- Godyes ALEC!'

She hugged him tightly, her nails digging into his shoulder blades as he worked her sticky twat over and over, driving in and out of it, feeling it grip and suck him deeper in.

She bucked into him wanting that fat cock all the way inside her, it felt so goddamn good sloshing in her, getting messier from her juices with every thrust.

Next to her Logan was watching her fuck another man and just continued stroking his cock, 'don't you wish it was me Max? you know you wish it was me,' he was saying between breaths.

'Yy- you could never, huh-eh, fuck me like this.. Ahh, ohh, omigodAlec,' Max said through clenched teeth. Her pussy-muscles flexed around Alec's cock, her flow spilling on his balls. She gripped him with her thighs, her bed squeaking as they slapped into each other on top of it.

Harder and deeper Alec drove, 'Yeah.. Oh' yeah Maxie.. God yeah!' he groaned as he punished her sweaty body.

Max ran her hands down his side as he took her nipple into his mouth and molested her supple tit. She breathed harshly as the pleasure filled her and ran down her spine all the way to her toes.

She heard Logan grunt next to her and turned her head to look at him just as he blew his load. The syrupy ropes of thick jizz exploded across the bed and some of it splashed on the side of Max's cheek, running over her full lips.

She stuck out her tongue and licked off his semen then smirked, 'poor boy, is that the only way you can touch me; pathetic. Now watch how a real man handles his business.'
'Oooh, huuhh- hnnnfff, yess,' she squirmed turning back to Alec. His thrusts were slower but deeper. He gave her his entire length pushing his cock all the way into her pussy. Max rubbed her groin to his every time he pushed into her, smiling as she felt him fill her entirely. Her heart was racing and her breathing was rapid. Her entire body shaking; she was going to cum; god did she ever want to cum!

Alec's cock throbbed inside her, his quivering body hugged up against her. She was so wet, so ready, so hot. There pelvic muscles rhythmically rubbed against each other; his erect penis sloshing in and out of her soaked pussy its lips curling and sticking to his length.

Max gave herself to the sex, welcoming the all consuming bliss. She shut her eyes and bit her lip as the tingling feeling became a sensual and fiery embrace...

Max shot up in Alec's spare room breathing heavily, still wrapped in a dirty blanket.

There was a knock on the door, 'Max, are you ok?' she heard Alec ask.

'I-' she squeaked. Then catching her breath, she said, 'I'm fine.'
She listened to hear Alec's footsteps disappear down the hallway. She dropped the blanket to find her body drenched in sweat and a dull, numbing ache in her soaked pussy, 'shit,' she grumbled cursing her heat cycle.

What really bothered her was the weird shit she just dreamt about. Her fucking Alec with Logan watching certainly had a bearing on what was currently happening in her personal life; that would be any shrinks diagnoses.

As for right now though, she had a whole other mess to deal with- and it involved human-nark lists, polar insurgence operatives, and South African mercs. But first she needed a cold shower...


[You may wonder why I choose to add credits at the end of my work; and your first guess- if you guessed of course- would probably be because I'm trying to capture a sort of 'series' feel. That would be correct; however there is a 2nd reason, which is simply this: When reading I like visualising the scene and while the main focus is on indulging in a naughty little fantasy of seeing Jessica Alba stark naked and displaying sordid yet raunchy behaviour. Having supporting characters, such as Yvonne Strahovski (from 'Chuck') and Ashley Scott, who are both ravishing in my humble opinion; simply helps. That's all of course just in case you were wondering- INYOTEF ;) ]


***


Max (X5-452): Jessica Alba
Logan Cale: Michael Weatherly
Alec (X5-494): Jensen Ackles
Ames White: Martin Cummins

Guests
Flinch: Jay Baruchel
Sway (X7-005): WWE's Randy Ortin
Jondy (X5-210): Yvonne Strahovski
Johan Voster: Arnold Vosloo

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12