Dark Angel: Nark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

Max wasn't done, in fact she hadn't even got started yet; she popped her jean button open and slid the skin tight denim down her shapely legs, revealing a pair of simple, white cotton panties. Kicking off her boots, she sauntered over to Flinch where he sat and took his hands in hers; gesturing him off the chair...

She walked backward guiding him into her bedroom where she fell down on her back onto her bed. Max next slipped her hands into the waistband of her panties and flicked them off, tossing them across the room. She seductively raised her legs in the air, keeping them closed and rubbing her calve against her shin.

'Whatta you waiting for?' she asked Flinch with a pout, 'take your clothes off now!'

Flinch may have been inexperienced and delirious, but he was still male; and it didn't take long for him to strip down to his birthday suite. Max gave him a once over; he definitely wasn't like the ripped men she usually went for...

The poor boy was barely skin and bones. Still, she was far too aroused to rethink things.

She dropped and spread her lean legs putting her most private of parts on display for the sex-dazed teen. Flinch thought he'd pass out as he laid eyes on the female genitalia for the first time, and Max's was the most delectable sample; a clean shaven, thin padded slit, slightly puffed and glistening with her oily secretions that moistened her soft brownish lips, her engorged clitoris just peeking from beneath its hood.

Max slowly ran her dainty fingers over the velvety folds of her labia, just dipping her middle finger in before circling it around her clit, 'so, we gonna do this or what?' she asked Flinch, whimpering slightly as her eyes rested on his rigid protruding penis.

She again stretched out her legs and then gripped him with them around his waist, pulling him on top of her. He managed to catch himself, his face cushioned in her soft cleavage; his throbbing dick pressed against her warm mound. He chocked when she reached down and firmly gripped his manhood and guided him down to her vaginal entrance, resting his tip against it.

'Try and relax, its painfully obvious this is your first time, so we'll just take it slow, kay,' she smiled warmly, 'so let's just get this thing-'

'Hahh,' there we go,' she groaned as his cock slid inside her sopping cunt.

'Kay, now push in to me nice and easy,' Max breathed, Oh' yeah, ahh, like that,' she squirmed as he followed her instructions.

His cock pulsed as it slid into her, her vaginal walls hugging and clasping around it, her muscles stretching to allow more depth. When he was halfway in she gave a little squeeze with her cunt making his groan out loud.

'Keep pushing, go all the way,' Max whimpered as she rode her legs up his waist and gripped him with her inner-thighs. He did just that fighting the resistance of her tight pussy and forcing his length down her hot, wet, passage. Sure he was a virgin, yet he groaned as her snug pussy hugged and clenched around his penis, and he couldn't imagine how other women could be this damn tight as he filled her slippery cannel inch by inch.

Finally he bottomed out and was balls-deep inside her, pushing up against her groin to groin. God, he couldn't think clearly, she felt incredible inside, so warm and moist, it made his entire body shake. He opened his eyes and looked down at her. Her eyes were shut and she was clenching her jaw, her hands fondling her supple tits in urgent need, pinching her erect nipples. He was trying to think what to do next, trying to get his mind and body working in unison.

Max opened her eyes and looked at Flinch, wanting him to get on with it. He was holding himself over her, his cock pulsing, berried deep inside her pussy, his eyes were all the way in the back of his skull, and his eyelids were fluttering involuntarily. Max took charge and rolled them both over, his cock slipping inside her from the movement but staying in her. Now on top, Max rolled her hips just once allowing his cock to piston in and out of her warm sex.

She sat up and slowly started to ride him, spreading her fingers over his flat chest and bucking her pelvis back and forth. Her breathing picked up as she ground her hips over him, savouring the feeling of him twitching inside her. She thought he would have lost it already and exploded but he held his own though he still looked like he was going into shock. Knowing this pace wouldn't even begin to satisfy her, Max braced herself and started bouncing on his cock thrusting her waist up and down. Flinch snapped his eyes shut when Max picked up the pace and started going for it, really fucking him, his toes curled as her buttocks slapped on his lap audibly, her slick, slippery pussy squelching up and down waxing his dick persistently. Not knowing what to do with his hands he gripped her waist as she rode him. He watched her magnificent breasts jiggle wildly as she bounced up and down, the exertion quickly causing a layer of sweat to kiss her tanned body.

Max fell forward and caught herself with her hands, gripping the blanket of her bed yet still keeping stride and riding his hard cock roughly; her breasts swaying inches from his gaping mouth. His pulses grew stronger, and she knew he wouldn't last much longer; hell he held out longer than she had expected. Suddenly on the bucking up swift of her hips his cock inadvertently slipped out of her pussy brushing over her drenched nether-lips, and as it did he blew; thick, sticky white ropes of cum splashing on her pussy and smearing over her buttocks.

Max stopped dead in her tracks hovering over Flinch on all fours, looking down at him as he gasped for air.

'Shh- shit I'm sorry... I-' he trailed off, wanting to apologise for the premature ejaculation.

'Relax,' Max sighed, getting over the initial disappointment of him barely lasting a minute, 'it was your first time. I wasn't expecting you to run a marathon.'

She sat up and reached for a role of toilet paper on the side of her bed, using it to clean herself up. Flinch sat up next her wanting to shoot out of the room, but she stopped him and pushed him back down.

'Not so fast sparky,' you don't get off that easy.'

Flinch looked at her confused.

'You gotta know I still need a service,' she winked, 'so now that your tank is empty you can pump longer.'

Flinch got the message and started stroking his semi-erect cock trying to get it hard again. Max eyed him impatiently as the flapping sound filled the room. She sat up and pushed him on his back then gripped his dick and pumped it briskly then absolutely took his breath away, going down and taking him into her mouth.

'Oh god,' Flinch choked as he watched Max lovingly caress the length of his erect penis and bob her head up and down, feeling the warmth of her mouth and her tongue lashing against his manhood.

He grit his teeth as Max sucked him off expertly, her wet mouth almost as good as her pussy. She stroked him in time with her noisy sucking, gliding her plump lips up and down his length till he was throbbing and fully erect again.

Max slurped him out of her mouth and lay down on her side. Flinch inwardly groaned as he looked at her back then down at her bubble butte and finally at her little pussy peeking between her legs; it wasn't right for a woman to be this insanely beautiful. A little more confident after losing his virginity he slid behind and spooned her then took his cock and lined it up with her quim.

Max smiled. 'that's more like it,' she giggled.

Flinch pushed against her slit but missed his mark, his cock sliding over her cunt instead. He lift her leg slightly and this time prodded her hole then glided into her vagina again slowly. Not quite sure how to proceed he decided to copy Max and just started hammering into her as fast as he could. There was no technique to his method, just erratic thrusts as he pumped her vagina fucking her with useful abandonment.

Max started bucking into him trying set the rhythm attempting to teach him how to have good sex. She rotated her waist letting his cock tease her girth trying to get some sensation going, then pushed against him again. But it seemed he was intent on just stimulating his dick till he blew.

'Stop!' she cried out frustrated. Then pulled forward so that his cock slid out of her vagina.

'Wha-what'd I do!?' Flinch asked breathing rapidly, genuinely bemused.

Max looked at his innocent face and fought back her frustration.

'Look, stop trying to rush it okay, just go with it, feel you way through,' she explained as she pulled him on top of her, lying on her back.

She took his penis and slid it back inside herself, 'start slowly.'

Flinch took her advice and eased out of her then started giving her half his length, sliding it in and out of her luscious cunt. Feeling a tingle, Max's eyelids fluttered and her legs rode up his waist. She started bucking her hips again as he worked her sex, her body beginning to liven and quiver.

'That's good, now go deeper,' she whispered, pulling him into a hug.

Flinch shut his eyes and began driving further into her with every thrust, pushing his cock into her spongy depths, feeling her cunt squeezing and gripping his organ. He started to shudder as a warm feeing enveloped him and his body was set alight. Beneath him Max finally started losing herself in pleasure enjoying the way he made her body rock as he gave her his full length with every thrust. The warmth from her vagina began to spread and slowly tickled her as it ran up her spine, it felt so good.

'Can you try and go faster now?' she asked hopefully.

Wanting a little more stimulation himself, Flinch started heaving into her a bit faster pumping her soft, tight, pussy and loving it.

'Yess, like that, ahh' do it to me like that, gimme that cock,' Max grunted as every thrust now had her heart racing. If he'd just keep giving it to her like this she'd finally cum.

Flinch's mind went numb as he pumped, his toes curling, his balls tingling. Max's pussy quivered and squelched as she met his thrusts arching her genetically perfected body against him. She rubbed and fondled her clit now rasping in short breaths as Flinch- now lost in lust- sucked and nibbled on her dark nipple.

Not able to take anymore Flinch groaned and let rip erratically; his balls aching as he shot his load in her. Her pussy clenched rigidly around his cock as it milked the sticky, thick, syrupy ropes. Max bit into the crook of his neck as she felt him ejaculate deep inside her, clenching her buttocks and shuddering; but she was denied her own orgasm by just a few moments. She opened her eyes when he was spent looking up at the flaking ceiling of her bedroom, allowing him to revel in the sensation of euphoria that undoubtedly coursed through his body. She knew that her heat would be worse than ever after this...

...Hell, maybe once he had rested she'd let him fuck her again.

*

Max (X5-452): Jessica Alba

Ames White: Martin Cummins

Guests

Flinch:Jay Baruchel

Sway (X7-005): WWE's Randy Ortin

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12