Dark Angel: Temperance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers

"Who are you, what are you doing here?" Yuri shot again.

"I'm-" Max paused looking for a response, "entertainment," she said finally. "I'm one of the girls from Mr. Yasinski's place; I thought this was the captain's room."

"Girl, I not see you come on board," Yuri said confused, lowering his gun slightly.

"Yeah, I was suppose to be a surprise for Mr. Petrovic," she put on a pleading face, "please don't let Mr. Yasinski know I messed up, I don't want him to hit me again..."

"Maybe we could work something out?"

Yuri knew the rules; he was to report any unusual activity directly to his boss Petrovic who had grown exceedingly paranoid over the last few days. But the way this girl was looking at him with those deep brown eyes fogged his better judgement and her offer had made his mouth dry...

A second later he was lost in her hot stare. He lowered his gun and unbuckled his belt...

Max cringed yet again at the thought of giving this prick some sexual satisfaction. She should just knock him out and get out of here. But what if he got off a shot and alerted the ship to her presence...

She held back her disgust as he pulled out his pale cock and sat on the bed eyeing her lustfully.

"We do this quickly and then I take you to boss," Yuri grinned.

Max was frozen to the spot for a second searching her options; but quickly realised she had none. She took small steps forward and knelt down between Yuri's spread legs then reached out and grasped his cock, feeling it pulse to life in her hand.

'A blowjob and that was it,' she thought, she'd be damned if she was going to let him fuck her.

Yuri groaned as the girl slowly started pumping his cock running her hand up and down his length, his body twitching as her warm breath spread over his cockhead. He looked down to find her looking up at him with those soft doe eyes. Max looked down at his cock watching his pre-cum ooze out of his tip. She stroked him a bit faster squeezing his tip so that his mushroom-like knob turned a purplish shade. Knowing that eventually she would have to go through with it she bent down and gave his knob a kiss. Pulling back, his pre-cum was smeared across her full lips and when she stared back up at him he groaned at how hot she looked.

Max bent into his lap again and this time lightly suckled on his knob flicking her tongue up along his sensitive glands; his hips jerking pushing him a bit further into her mouth. She plopped him out then ran her tongue up the curvature of his long dick then kissed his tip again.

"Suck it, put in mouth and suck," Yuri groaned breathlessly, running his hand through her curly brown hair.

Max obeyed and finally went down on him taking his manhood into her warm mouth, gliding half way down before slurping up again and pulling him out. She gathered some spit in her mouth then sexily drooled it over his cock, rubbing it over his length with her hand.

"Yebut," Yuri breathed as he watched her.

She took him back into her mouth, relaxed her throat then eased down his length till her nose pressed against his pubic hair, before she slurped up again then gingerly bobbed her head up and down sucking noisily on his cock.

Yuri's cock was now throbbing in her mouth, "Stop!" he grunted gripping her hair and pulling her off his cock. Max's first reaction was to retaliate against the forceful action but she controlled the urge. Yuri pulled her up and threw her on her bed so that she was on her stomach, then yanked her pants off leaving little rug burns on her hips. He then pulled off his belt so that his pants fell down. Taking his belt he put it around her neck and fastened it pulling it tight.

"Hckkk," Max wheezed, snapping her eyes shut as her air supply was strained. This was some kinky shit, but she allowed it, not exactly sure why...

"Mmmph," she groaned as Yuri put his weight on her and pushed into her pussy with one long thrust, pressing his pelvis against her ass; his hard wet dick pulsing inside her cunny tunnel.

There she lay with Yuri on top of her, his belt held, strapped around her neck, and his cock inside her cunt. He pushed further into her moist twat then slid out and pushed in again making her moan in a strained voice. He motioned her firm ass up and down against the bed forcing her to follow his pace as he started fucking her faster and faster, Max groaning as her heartbeat quickened and her pussy opened for him allowing for better penetration.

Max's hands gripped the bed sheets as she struggled to catch her breath with Yuri pulling the belt tighter with every thrust of his waist; but despite how uncomfortable it was, Max found that it was turning her on, and she slowly started pushing her backside into him so that his cock drove further into her sex.

She turned her face to him, feeling his hot breath other cheek panting as she got caught up in the sex, desperately wanting him to fuck her to her climax. The warmth spreading through her body, Max shut her eyes and pushed her ass into his groin letting him pound her pussy like he wanted to yearning for her body's sweet surrender.

Huffing in a sweaty heap the two of them slapped into each other on the bed fucking away as the rest of the ship searched for the intruder, worrying only about the pleasure of the encounter. The heat was slowly spreading through Max's body as she felt Yuri circle his waist so that his cock spread out her girth and sent tingles through her. This afternoon Nick Yasinski had left her unsatisfied after fucking her on his desk, but a little more, and this guy would make her cum. The thought of it made her rub her sweaty, tanned body against him harder, her hand slithered between her legs to rub her throbbing clit.

Yuri panted as he fucked her, his balls burning for release. He let go of the belt and lifted himself on his arms and started laying into her, slapping his cock in and out of her sweet, soft pussy. With the belt loosened Max found her voice and now had to bite down on her gloved knuckles to stop from yelling out in pleasure.

"Ahh... Ffck," she squirmed as her pussy contracted around Yuri's dick, unable to bite back the moan as she came hard; pleasure surging through her as her orgasm blurred her vision. Yuri bit his tongue as he watched Max's orgasm over take her; he lunged into her and let rip, blowing his thick load into her convulsing body.

"Huhh," Max groaned as she relaxed feeling Yuri's sperm fill her, feeling her wet cunt milk him. They stayed like that for a moment reviling in the after glow of their amazing sex...

Max lifted her head when she heard it...

Boats sailing across the water, coming from some distance away.

She got up easily pushing Yuri's weight off her. She pulled up her pants, then using her enhanced vision; she looked out at sea through the porthole.

"Oh shit," Max breathed as she saw the black speed boats heading toward the freight ship, they were military she could tell, "Lydecker, he found me."

"What are you talking-"

Max grabbed a wrench that was lying on the floor and threw it at Yuri hard. It connected with his forehead and he was unconscious.

She headed out of the room and ran smack into one of Petrovic's thugs. The man reacted to her presence gripping her throat. Max smirked, then simply took his hand and twisted it and quickly followed through with a kick to his gut sending him rolling a few feet up the corridor. Behind him two more Russian thugs appeared armed with assault riffles.

"Great," Max whined, then thinking fast she slipped out through a porthole avoiding the gunfire. By now the entire ship had been alerted to the presence of Lydecker's men approaching, and they were scurrying around readying their weapons.

*

Out at sea Lydecker lifted the binoculars to his eyes and peered through them flicking on the night vision, "I want us on that ship, clean sweep of all decks, every inch soldiers. She's on there."

"Sir, it's just one girl trapped on a freight ship," one of his men retorted.

"You listen to me," Lydecker said, looking sternly at the man, "that little girl escaped a government facility at the age of nine, what do you think she could do now...?"

"If she has you cornered you have a green light for a kill..."

Lydecker turned to all his men, "is that understood, if the target has the upper hand, execute order 10-0-6."

*

Out of the corner of her eye Max saw Petrovic and Nick Yasinski heading for the end of the ship, probably trying to make an escape in the confusion, "Not this time," she said to herself making after them. As Max dropped down from one of the shipping containers, there were three men in front of her. Thinking quickly as one tried to shoot her with his Kalashnikov, she moved with transgenic speed as he fired, the bullet catching one of the other thugs ripping through his chest. Max moved to him, grabbed his gun and flipped over him pulling the gun up so that it squeezed against his throat. With his back to hers and the riffle rammed against his throat, Max pulled hard; the man clawed desperately but the life soon drained from him. Max dropped him and he slumped to the ground, dead, then she turned to his friend. The man held his gun on her, shaking like a leaf, unsure what to make of this woman.

"I'll give you a sec to high tail it outta here," Max smirked.

He dropped the gun and ran, jumping off the ship and into the sea. Max rolled her eyes and shot off after Petrovic again...

"I have boat, we must go, the fucking U.S. government is after me," Petrovic said, panting as he ran.

"Don't be ridiculous. You really think the government is worried about a human trafficker," said the American man.

"His right uncle, it's someone else," Nick agreed.

"Who th-"

There was a thud behind them, Petrovic and Nick turned to see Max glaring at them.

"YOU!" Petrovic yelled pulling his gun...

Max moved pushing her body; she kicked the back of his knee, bent his elbow and pressed his gun to his temple before flicking the safety off.

"P-please.." Petrovic murmured, "I have money."

"You're pathetic," Max smirked pushing the gun harder to his head, "you see, I'm 'spose to take you in but there's a whole lotta military suits around, so what's a girl to do?"

"I-I run, I go back home to Russia.. I-I don't come back, pleeease," Petrovic pleaded.

Nick pulled out his gun, "Sorry uncle, end of the road, you fucked up," he smiled, "now I gots to clean up this mess."

Petrovic's face turned red, "You, you want to kill m-"

Max looked up when Petrovic froze...

The hand came out of the shadow gripping a Beretta 92FS. In a brief nozzle flash a bullet burst through Nick Yasinski's forehead in a spew of blood. The hand shifted and another shot fired, blood spilling on Max's sleeve as Petrovic's body went limb.

"Max," said the American voice.

Max squinted; she was staring bewildered at the eight year old boy with a short military-grade buzz cut and regular issued tunic stood before her. The child had blue eyes and brown hair.

She blinked and the boy was replaced by a man; tall, handsome, and muscular, with short brown hair and deep blue eyes. He wore a dirty, brown hooded top under a slick black leather jacket, with black jeans and boots...

'Kavi,' Max worded without saying the name of her Manticore brother out loud...

"But you were caught.. the night we escaped..."

*

Cast

Max -                         Jessica Alba

Logan Cale -                    Michael Weatherly

Col. Donald Lydecker -               John Savage

Guests

Tyson Beckford -                     Alfonso 'Dada-man' Marley

Ben Foster -                     Nick Yasinski

Chris Evans -                     Kavi (X5-459)

inyotefi
inyotefi
153 Followers
12