Dark Angel: The Project Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having the strength and endurance that came with being a transgenic, Alec knew he could screw her leisurely like this for hours. But his orders were to come inside her a minimum of four times every day, so he decided he'd stop toying with her -- in another minute or two.

"Easy, kitten. I'll give you what you want," he smirked, "when you beg me for it."

Panting heavily and twisting against the straps, Max seethed at his arrogant demand. "Like that'll ever happen, you son of a bitch."

Alec shrugged mildly, even though his cock was throbbing painfully with the need to come. "Then I guess we're gonna be here a while 'cause like I said, I can go all day."

Max glared at him, wondering how in the hell he could be so cool when her whole body was on fire, her blood pumping like lava in her veins. But as she stared at his calm face, she noticed a slight twitch in his jaw muscle and realized that he wasn't nearly as unaffected as he wanted her to think. Smiling inwardly, she thought, "Two can play at this game, Pretty Boy."

Relaxing the rest of her body, Max started contracting her pelvic muscles, rhythmically squeezing and releasing his hard dick with her hot pussy as she closely watched his face. To her smug satisfaction, his breathing became ragged and his jaw clenched tighter as he tried to hold onto his dwindling control. Her soaking wet hole gripped him greedily every time he slid in and out, increasing the friction on his cock until he too was panting heavily from the torment she was causing.

Now it was Max's turn to smirk. "What's the matter, soldier? Don't have as much stamina as you thought?"

Gritting his teeth, Alec looked into her taunting eyes, knowing she wouldn't stop the teasing until he did. With a low groan he gave into his body's demand for gratification. Gripping her hips tightly, he started pounding her roughly and Max moaned her approval. Sweat glistened on their beautiful, perfectly-toned bodies as they fucked hotly, their harsh breathing and groans mingling with the loud slapping of flesh hitting flesh.

The pleasure was so intense that Max had to bite her lip to stop from screaming. In the corner of her mind she wondered why they hadn't been doing this all along. If she'd known it would feel this good .... Then all thought vanished when Alec leaned forward and grabbed her shoulders, using them as leverage as he hauled her onto his throbbing dick. He pulled her to him every time he thrust into her, rubbing her swollen clit against the base of his cock as he did so. Max knew she was seconds away from coming but she wanted it even rougher. Panting so hard she could barely speak, she managed to whisper, "Harder."

Alec complied instantly, impaling her so brutally it felt like she was being ripped apart, but she loved every punishing thrust. She didn't want him to ever stop fucking her like this, but finally her body gave into the pleasure and she started convulsing. Violent tremors racked her body over and over, and she screamed as her back arched and her eyes rolled back under closed lids.

When Alec felt her muscles clench around his dick, he knew he could finally let go. After a few more hard thrusts he erupted, filling her spasming pussy with his hot, creamy cum. He groaned loudly as his jerking cock spurt again and again until his balls were empty. Only when the shudders completely stopped did he withdraw from her tight, wet hole. He had to support himself with his arms on the table for a minute before he was able to stand up straight and backed away.

Max watched as Alec's face again became remote and impassive, frowning at the abrupt change in him until he said, "Copulation successful, Sir." In shock she remembered that White had been watching them the entire time. Her face burned with shame as she recalled how she'd just acted like a cat in heat, panting and moaning and begging Alec to fuck her harder. She'd never felt so degraded in her life. What was even more humiliating was having to admit to herself that she couldn't wait for him to fuck her like that again.

White stood up. "Excellent work, 4-9-4."

"Thank you, Sir."

When White neared the table, her intense hatred for him spewed out of her. "Touch me and I swear to God I will break every bone in your body."

White merely smiled. "Why so upset, 4-5-2? You obviously enjoyed yourself, not just once but twice." When his hand reached towards her hip, Max jerked away so violently she would have fallen off the table if she hadn't been tied to it. He touched a button which unlocked the stirrups, allowing him to close her legs and lock them together. He then anchored her body to the table by placing a strap across her waist and another across her chest above her breasts. Finally he grabbed a very firm pillow and placed it underneath her hips.

Looking down at her venomous expression, he smiled again. "You should rest, 4-5-2. Once 4-9-4 has recovered we'll be doing this all over again."

Her eyes filled with loathing, Max snarled, "You're a sick, perverted psycho, and when I get out of this you're going to wish you'd never heard of Manticore."

"Is that so? Well, in that case I'll tell you now about some of the surprises I have in store for you." White placed his hand on her lower belly and slowly slid it up her body, quickly silencing her vicious threats by clamping his other hand tightly over her mouth. As he continued to caress her soft skin, he said, "You see, I'm just waiting for the day I get confirmation that you're pregnant because the minute I do, 4-5-2, I'm going to fuck you just like 4-9-4 did."

Unable to move or speak, Max lay there helplessly as White fondled her luscious tits and pinched their big, rosy tips. Her body betrayed her again as her nipples hardened into tight, erect peaks.

Seeing the blazing hatred in her eyes as he played with her, he said, "It's interesting. You call me a sick pervert but your body responds to me just the same, so who's the real pervert here, 4-5-2? And since you're just lying here, I'll give you something else to think about. At some point we're going to amp up your feline hormones to make you go into heat. The straps won't even be necessary then, will they? All we'll have to do is lock you in a room together and sit back to enjoy the show. It will definitely be fun to watch." He finally lifted his hands from her body and turned to Alec. "You have one hour, 4-9-4."

Seemingly unconcerned about his nakedness, Alec said, "I don't require that long to recover, Sir."

White replied, "I realize that, 4-9-4, but I expect you to last much longer this time." Glancing back at Max, he said, "4-5-2 seems to enjoy your ... prolonged attention. Besides, there's some business I need to take care of."

Max couldn't stop herself from looking at the huge bulge in White's pants; she knew exactly what kind of "business" he was referring to. In spite of herself, the idea of him jerking off to relieve the hard-on he'd gotten from watching Alec fuck her made her stomach muscles quiver with excitement. "Oh, God," she thought with self-contempt, "I really am a pervert."

Tearing her gaze away, she unfortunately looked directly into White's mocking eyes. Max's humiliation was complete when she realized that he had seen her staring at his crotch and knew exactly what she'd been thinking.

To her relief, he said nothing as he walked to the door. "Why don't you two take the time to ... catch up? I'm sure you have plenty to talk about." He gave her one last smirking glance before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

As soon as White's footsteps faded, Alec moved towards the table. Max thought he was going to touch her again and tensed, but her mouth dropped open in shock when he started undoing her restraints instead. "What the hell --?"

"C'mon, Max," he said as he removed the final straps from her ankles. "We've only got an hour before he realizes we're gone and sends up the alarm."

Astonished by this turn of events, Max just watched as he pulled his pants back on. Throwing his shirt at her, Alec gave her an exasperated look when she still didn't move. "Unless of course you wanna stay here and be White's baby-making sex toy."

The comment had the desired effect and she quickly put the shirt on, relieved to be at least partially covered. She looked at him suspiciously. "What the hell's going on? Is this some kind of trick?"

"No trick, Maxie." Alec finished tying his boots and stood back up, grinning cockily at her wary face. "We're breaking out of here. Now."

To be continued ...

12