Dark Arrow Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkTerra
DarkTerra
102 Followers

"Well that's one less thing I have to worry about," She said acidly. He cringed just a bit as that barb hit home, and she smirked. "Tell me Ren, have you been to the south of the city much." He shook his head.

"No I've only been out that way a couple of times. Why?" he looked at her questioningly as he tried to catch up with the change in conversation. She stretched her shoulders, and sighed.

"Do you see where those cliffs just up over there, almost to the point of being mountains?" She waited for him to follow her pointing finger and nod. "Good, now do you see where there's a divide in them?" Again he nodded. She smiled. "Alright, last question. How long did you say those nanos would take to heal a tendon injury like my ankle?"

"About eight to twelve hours depending on the amount of rest and the extent of the damage. Why?" She chuckled. Poor man still had no clue, but then again she couldn't really blame him. She planted her foot and spun, delivering her kick to the side of his knee and buckling it before he had time to do more than register that the kick was coming. He collapsed, holding his knee and she knelt next to him grabbing his shoulders.

"Listen to me very closely," she hissed in his face. "About a mile north of that split in the cliffs there is a small river tributary and a little cabin. It takes four days to get there from here but unlike you I don't have MRE's so it will take me five when you consider hunting time. That gives you 12 hours lee way. You said you liked to leave things up to fate and chance when we made our last bet, well now I have a bet for you. Catch me before I reach that cabin and I'm yours to do whatever you want with for the next month. Don't catch me and I may let you stay with me, but you won't be allowed to touch me for the same amount of time." He stared at her in shock, teeth clenched against the pain. She smiled and leaned down one more to nibble his earlobe as he'd done to her before and plant a swift kiss on his temple. "For luck," She murmured as she stepped back and grabbed her quiver and bow. She sprinted away from where he sat glaring daggers after her.

The going wasn't particularly difficult, but it had been nearly five days since she'd had a decent meal. She didn't dare hunt the first day since she had no doubt Ren would be up and after her as soon as possible. Had she wasted time hunting he'd likely have found signs of her right away and quickly tracked her down. Part of her was ok with that idea, but when she'd made the decision to play things this way she'd decided she'd go full out.

No pulling punches or throwing the game, if he caught her it would prove he wanted her and that he'd earned her in a way. She stayed to the cliffs for the first day, but was coming to the point where they stopped being craggy cliffs and turned into full blown rock strewn nightmares that would take her far too long to travel over so she descended to the valley again and pushed on into the woods for half a day before spotting a good hunting spot. It took her the rest of day two to kill skin and cook the four rabbits she found. She hated to build a fire, even a small one to roast the meat, but she knew all too well the risks of eating her kills raw. As soon as she'd cooked the meat though she buried the fire and pushed on for another three hours until it was near on to midnight and her fatigue and lack of food were making further travel impossible. Then she climbed a tree and found a spot to bed down for the night before digging into her food.

Day three dawned cold and wet. A miserable day for hiking and for a moment Erillia considered simply hunkering down for a day. However if she stayed put one of three things might happen. Either Ren would reach the cabin ahead of her, and, finding she wasn't there by the time she'd indicated, conclude that she had tricked him. Or on the alternative simply wait for her and catch her without difficulty when she arrived. The last option of course was that if she stayed here he might find enough sign she'd left behind to track her here and she'd wake up the next morning to his smug face as he sat waiting for her to wake up.

No there was a bet to be won, and she wasn't going to lay around and let him have the win easily. She actually made surprisingly good time during the day. The rain let up by midafternoon, but it had been enough to keep the heat at bay for the day and she pressed on until near midnight to cover extra ground. She was growing a bit concerned that perhaps Ren had decided simply to let her go. She hadn't considered that possibility when she'd made the bet. As she found another tree and bedded down for the night the way he'd glared after her wouldn't leave her mind. She was beginning to think she needed have worried about the bet, because he had no intention of coming after her.

Day four made up for the lack of heat the day before. It dawned humid and was oppressive the entire day. She expended a large amount of fluids for very little progress and realized that she had only barely covered enough ground to be able to reach the cabin by mid-morning the next day. She knew she should have pushed on a little further, but when she found a small stream with water she sat down to grab a quick drink and cool off. After a few minutes she gave up the idea of pressing on and went about finding the best place to camp for the night.

She was tired. She was sweaty. She was irritable from the walk that day, and just generally not in the mood to do anything else constructive. She had become convinced that Ren was not following her by this point. She'd heard no sounds of purist. Seen no signs of animals being spooked to indicate someone was passing. No sudden explosion of birds or a deer that suddenly came thundering towards her as if something was chasing it. She had resigned herself to the fact that he wasn't interested enough to chase her, though for reason she didn't want to contemplate that angered her beyond measure.

Day five dawned bright and sunny, but she grumbled as she climbed out of the tree. She always loved coming to this cabin she and her father had built. It was their haven, away from the hell of the outskirts. For the first time she could remember rather than feeling happier as she got closer and closer to the cabin she felt more and more sullen. She sighed when she stepped into the clearing around the cabin and gave herself a mental shake. She'd rolled the dice with Ren and lost and she was just going to have to deal with that fact.

She was so preoccupied with her jumbled emotions and feelings that she almost didn't notice a flash of movement on the periphery of her vision. She spun towards it, but before she could register what it was something plowed into her knocking the wind out of her and throwing her to the ground. She scrambled for her bow that she'd lost hold of as she fell, but as she reached for it she felt a shift and a large hand suddenly slapped a cuff on her right wrist. Fear and arousal spiked in equal measure within her as another hand grabbed her left wrist and jerked it up above her head quickly securing it with the cuffs as well.

"Ren?" She breathed, but there was no answer. Instead she felt something cold slide up her back and she shivered. She was stunned to see her shirt slither off of her to lay on the ground, the entire back of it cut cleanly through. She felt the man's weight shift on her slightly and felt that same cold sensation slide down her left leg, followed by an adjustment of weight and it sliding down her right leg.

"He just cut my pants off!" Her mind screamed in both arousal and fear. The fear had begun to subside at first, because although he hadn't spoken she could smell him in this proximity and knew it was indeed Ren who had tackled her. However as he went about calmly shredding her clothing without so much as a word the fear returned. What was he going to do? How angry was he with her? She lay then on her belly trying to work out what he would do next when she felt his breath on the back of her neck. Her hear stood up and a shiver went through her as his heat washed over her bare skin.

"Mine to do with as I please, wasn't that the bet little one," He growled into her ear. She whimpered at the heat the rushed through her and nodded. "On your knees then," He whispered and she felt the weight lift off of her. She didn't believe she'd ever moved so fast in her life. One second she was flat the next she knelt in the grass hips swaying in invitation as her juices started to drip from her pussy to soak into the ground. She felt him move behind her, and braced herself for his thrust. Only it wasn't a thrust that came, but a slap to her upturned arse. She yelped in shock and started forward.

"Don't move!" His command was like a thunder clap. She froze in shock as another swat rained down, and another, and another. Soon the sting in her cheeks was all she could think about and tears stung her eyes, but still she held her position. "Good girl," He husked in her ear suddenly and she shuddered. Then he was moving. Hands sliding over her slit as he felt her for the first time. She gasped and whimpered as his fingers played with her sensitive flesh, shocked to find she was dripping even more after the spanking than she was when it started. He brushed the top of her slit and she jumped as his finger flicked her clit, and then moaned when he gave it a firm pinch.

Her moan turned to a shriek as he removed his hand and delivered a well placed swat to her dripping gash. Her hips weaved in the air, expecting the long anticipated penetration she'd fantasized about these last five days, but again he moved on. She groaned in disappointment as he moved back. She could feel the tension in her mounting, and if he didn't do something soon she was certain it was going to kill her. But his hands slid away from her crotch, up her ass where they stopped briefly to tickle the dark rose of her anus and elicit another stifled shriek.

On up they traveled feeling the muscles in her back, the curve of her hips, her shoulder, and her sides until finally his hands closed over her breasts. She moaned low in her throat as his hands kneaded those twin treasures with deft movements, and the tension in her kicked up another notch. Then his fingers stroked down to her nipples teasing them to swollen peaks and torturing her with light caresses meant to tantalize. Suddenly his hands grabbed both her nipples and twisted roughly. Her head shot up and she moaned like a woman possessed as she arched her back and pressed her breasts into those tormenting hands. Then he dropped her nipples and her eyes watered as the stung. Fisting her hair in his left hand he jerked her head even further back until his mouth was level with her ear.

"Cum for me," He growled and took her earlobe in his teeth once more as he delivered one last swat with his right hand, right over her exposed and begging clit. She shook as the dam broke and the tension that had been building exploded sending sparks of pleasure coursing through her. A choked wail rose from her lips as she twitched in his grasp. "Good girl," He murmured, and the soft words set off another small explosion deep in her pussy which twitched restlessly for something to wrap itself around. His fingers dipped into her, collecting some of the juice that ran from her and streamed down her leg.

She was shocked to hear the sounds of him sucking and licking his finger clean before she felt them plunge into her again. She groaned as he tormented her clit and rubbed her inner walls, writhing in his grasp as he started building that tension in her again.

"Taste yourself," He hissed in her ear and she suddenly felt empty as he pulled his fingers from her and held them up to her mouth. Without a second thought she wrapped her lips around them one after another and sucked them clean. "There could never be something sweeter than you," He growled to her releasing her hair and giving her a slight nudge so that she fell back forward onto all fours.

"Oh god Ren," She moaned almost incoherently. She felt like she was in a daze with pleasure still sluggishly flowing through her. Suddenly she felt different touch on her exposed nether lips. Her eyes shot open and she sucked in a breath as he drove into her in one slow delicious thrust. She arched her back and cried out as she shoved herself back to meet his assault. His hand came down with a crack on her ass and she yelped in shock.

"Didn't I tell you to hold still?" He rumbled. She groaned and whimper, but she held still as he slowly completed his conquest of her tight sheath. He held himself within her for what seemed to her to be an eternity. Finally her leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Now you can move!" He emphasized that statement by pulling out of her, leaving her whimpering and shaking as his cock pulled on her sensitive walls. She groaned when he paused and started to push back towards him when his hands suddenly gripped her hips and he surged into her.

Her head flew back as her back arched mouth froze in a silent scream and her breath caught in her throat as he repeated the thrust. A groan finally escaped her, but her head remained thrown back as she rocked back to meet his pounding thrusts. She could feel his hard cock charging back and forth within her soaked pussy. It just kept bulling its way through the muscles that were doing their best to clamp and squeeze the life out of that wonderful cock. Her mind finally began to focus again and she became aware that she was chanting a near prayer.

"Yes. Fuck. Oh god, Ren fuck me!" Over and over she hissed her plea, Ren seemed only too happy to fulfil her request. She felt the tension rising to a new peak and shuddered as she felt it about to let go when suddenly his hand was grabbing her hair again.

"Don't you dare cum yet," He said in a husky tone. Her eyes had started to drift closed, but snapped open at that command. Not come... was he serious! That was like asking the moon not to rise. She struggled to find something, anything focus on other than the feeling of his balls slapping against her clit and his cock relentlessly pounding her. The tension just kept building, and the pressure was starting to feel so intense she was sure she'd explode any second if he didn't let her come.

"Not yet," he rasped feeling her tremble beneath him with the built up tension. She whined and hung her head as he pounded away. Any second now she was going to lose this battle. The rhythmic slapping of his flesh against hers rang in her ears as she fought to keep from going over the edge. She was balanced so precariously on the edge and concentrating so hard she didn't feel his rhythm begin to get erratic. She didn't hear his breathing change, or hear him moan. All she was aware of was the exquisite feel of him driving into her and the pressure of the coming climax until he jerked her head back one last time.

"Now little one. Come for me now." He gasped bringing his right hand around and pinching her clit lightly before flicking it with his finger. A scream tore from her as she shattered around him. She felt her juices rush from her as her pussy clenched around its welcome invader. As she heaved and twisted her way through her orgasm she was vaguely aware of feeling him swell a little bit larger, and then the warmth of his cum bathing her pussy. She groaned and a second, gentler, climax rippled through her. She collapsed in a heap, breathing raggedly, and he slowly lowered himself to cover her.

"Good girl." He murmured in her ear, and she smiled as she let the fatigue of the last few days and the intense sex and orgasms carry her off to sleep.

Ren rolled himself off of Erillia and watched her gentle breathing. Smiling to himself he scooped her into his arms and carried her into the cabin. There was much they had to discuss and much they needed to figure out, but a bet was a bet. It looked like they had at least a month to work those things out. She stirred a bit as he settled her on the bed. So he lay down beside her and whispered in her ear. "Shhh little one. Sleep. I'm sorry, you deserved to be made love to since you've never experienced the joy the gentle touch of a man's hand can bring, but you and I had been teasing each other for so long now that just didn't happen this time. Tomorrow when you wake I'll introduce you to the gentle side of sex. Sleep and recharge. I promise you you're going to need your energy over the next month." With that he draped his arm over her and pulled her tight to him before surrendering to sleep himself.

DarkTerra
DarkTerra
102 Followers
1...345678
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
WlljamWlljamabout 3 years ago
Hmmm!

The story line is great. Sorry that the spelling and grammar knock the cream off the top,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
just a couple of things...

In addition to the previously mentioned spelling and grammatical issues, which a vigorous spell check session, (with a mature dictionary, not a fresh install of Word), would make a huge dent in, there are some structural errors here and there, as well.

Things such as phrasing mistakes like, "Eat first or you may not stay awake long enough to eat and as much as you need rest and pain relief you need calories too."

The sentance starts as an 'or, option, 'Eat or ...', then turns into something else. Errors like this have always made me think the writer is thinking faster than their fingers. They are far more common than ine would think.

It's an easy fix, drop the 'or', and make it two sentences. ie: "Eat first. You may not stay awake long enough to eat and as much as you need rest and pain relief you need calories too."

Something which may help you catch things like this is reading at least one of your proofing sessions aloud. Don't just mumble along reading it only loud enough to qualify it as 'aloud'. Read it as if you are reading to an audience, or class. The extra brain work required to think about reading clearly, with the correct pauses, pacing and emphasis will keep your brain from subconsciously substituting what you wanted to write/say for what you actually wrote.

It's a helpful technique for proofing one's own work; if you hesitate or stumble over a word or phrase, you can be certain someone unfamiliar with your words will, as well.

Also, there's a technical point, for your future reference, or someone else's. While MS, (morphine sulphate), is administered both IV, (intravaneous), and IM, (intramuscular), in today's world, the choice of IV is typically only made when an IV is already inserted in the patient.

The IV softens the blunt hammer effect of direct IV morphine. It will still mostly likely sedate the patient, but there won't be the common 'hot/cold' pins & needles up the spine, which can be unpleasant, at best, for some people. Direct IV can also cause immediate vomiting, and it will not matter if the stomach is empty or not.

The biggest reason I mention this is the duration of effect. Equal doses of MS given IM will be almost as immediate onset as IV, but with even more softening of the blunt hammer, and last longer since it has to be metabolized out of the muscle, where the IV is straight to the bloodstream, and has a head start in dissemination through out the body, and a quicker move towards the body processing it.

An IM injection is more likely to keep your character out for the length of time than an IV injection, IMO.

Also, while you have more artistic license with a future auto-ject, the unit would have to be as big as the length of the needle needed to reach from the front surface of her thigh to a vein with enough size for detection. It's been 40+ years since anatomy class, but I seem to recall you have to get close to bone deep to reach a large vein. At least, you gotta get through an athletic quad muscle, if there's a vein on the front side of the femur, (thigh bone).

Feasibility of futuristic tech goes a long way helping a reader's suspension of dis-belief.

Good story, well paced. Solid character development. If you follow through with a sound plot arc, you have a winner on your hands, and some talent.

Thanks for sharing your imagination and creativity, and thanks for all the work it takes to put together a submission. I hope the extra work I suggested helps you create even better work, and helps sate your creative urges.

GeoD

audovoiceaudovoiceover 7 years ago

Liked the story, the setting, the mystery of the plot. Did not like how the romantic stuff progressed. It broke the suspension of disbelief for me.

TydrielTydrielover 7 years ago
Four Stars

I would have given you five stars but there were to many spelling mistakes. Love the story, can't wait to see what happens next!

magevmagevabout 9 years ago
Thinking about the category

Your story is impressive and even re-readable, which is a rare high praise. However, I suggest that you consider the category in which the story is placed. If the rest of the story will be their sexual escapades in the woods, my suggestion would be to place those chapters into the BDSM category due to all this submissiveness stuff, which, unfortunately, is a turn off for me - all that spanking and ordering around, "don't move", "don't come yet", etc., is very disappointing when you have two such wonderful characters who can provide amazing possibilities to explore what passionate sex would be between equals. The fact that she had been raped should have made this guy to initiate her into sex gently and give her the lead, not attack her like that - that's what you get from submissiveness elements... It is much more interesting if the guy and girl take turns exploring each of theirs sub/dom sides, etc., and I can definitely do without any pain stuff like spanking... I'm not saying it is bad, just not my cup of tea, so if the story was in the BDSM category, then I would know to stay away from it instead of getting hooked by the plot and then having to cringe through the sex parts ;). Either way, you are a great writer, please continue with long updates!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Blazing Glory Ch. 01 Adventure begins with a fateful meeting with a demon.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Missing Dragon An elusive fire breathing monster leads him to a new world.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Going Feet First Ch. 01 Wherever this soldier ended up, it sure ain't Vietnam.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
More Stories