Dark Arrow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," he grumbled, "guess that means it's time for bed." She nodded, and he moved away to kneel next to his bag and extract his bed roll.

"And just what do you think you're going to do with that," Erillia murmured from behind him.

"The bed's not that big, and I wasn't sure..." He fell silent as she crushed herself to his back. He was painfully aware of her heat, and her breasts mashed into his back.

"If you want to keep playing with me then you get your ass in that bed and keep me warm tonight, got it marine?" He stood and turned to face her, savoring the feel of her skin against his.

"Since when is it the sub who gives the orders? I think you may have our roles confused there little one." She chuckled and ran her fingers lightly over his chest, playing with the hair she found.

"My gift, my cabin, my choice," she husked out, feeling her pussy twitch just a bit in anticipation as she toyed with him. His hands came up to still hers, and he locked gazes with her.

"You want to be careful doing that," he growled. "You're going to wake up parts of me you don't want to." She smiled and nipped at his nose.

"Who says I don't want them awake?" She licked her lips nervously as she gathered the courage to ask him for what she wanted. "Ren I'm nearly twenty six years old, and I've got a lot of catching up to do with sex. Right now I'm still a bit sore from what we did earlier, but..." She gulped down a deep breath. "What you did to me... I..." she saw confusion flitting across his face as she struggled to get the words she wanted out.

"Damn it," she cursed, stomping her feet and marshaling her courage. "I want to suck your cock, ok? There I said it. The one time I had a dick in my mouth turned into a living nightmare, but there was something about sucking him off that really got to me. I'm tired of my rape being the first thing I think about when something sexual comes up. You've given me some wonderful new memories about a lot of things, but I want to add one more alright?"

He laughed so hard she wanted to kick him in the balls. So what if it was silly. So what if she wasn't the one supposed to give the orders, did that mean she couldn't ask for what she wanted? If that's what he thought he had another thing coming, and it would be a rude awakening.

"Little one," his voice derailed her train of thought completely with its huskiness. "If you ever have to ask a man twice to suck him then you'd best check if he's really a man. You want to play, then by all means, I am your willing toy for the moment." He moved over and sat on the bed, leaving her to nervously lick her lips and stare at him.

She wanted this, god how she wanted this, but she wasn't sure how to begin. As she crossed the room to him she racked her brain for anything she'd heard or seen that might keep her from seeming to be as inept as she felt. I was on accident that her hand trailed up his leg as she moved into him, but his sudden intake of breath gave her a wicked idea. She watched him shudder and moan as she slowly drew her nails up his thighs. Not hard enough to break the skin, but hard enough to let him know they were there.

She kept her eyes glued to his face as she stroked over the tops of his thighs and traced them up to his pelvic bone before homing in on her prize. He wasn't fully hard yet, but she hefted him in her hand and saw his eye twitch as he grunted in pleasure. So hot and soft, yet she could already feel him turning hard under her caress. Slowly she sank down to her knees, until her target was at eye level.

She'd heard girls complain about the taste of their men before, but she hadn't noticed anything objectionable with Leo. Still, her first lick was a tentative swipe across the glans that brought another moan and a full body shudder out of Ren. She smiled as she realized her memory had been correct. She didn't mind the taste at all, so she leaned forward and licked him more firmly.

He bucked under her hand, and she let out a startled giggle. She hadn't known she was capable of making that sort of sound, but when she licked him again and elicited another jerk she found herself giggling again. His hands fell to her head and his fingers played with her hair as she licked him softly. Glancing up she saw his face contorted, and if she didn't know better she'd have sworn he was in agony.

He'd hardened almost completely under her soft touches and licks, and she was ready for more. Slowly she slid her tongue along his shaft, before closing her lips gently around him. It took all of his control not to thrust into her warm mouth, and she could feel the tension vibrating through him. She understood the thrill of having power over someone for a second as she nursed away at him, though to her it paled in comparison to the thrill she got when Ren took charge.

"God little one," he groaned hoarsely. "If I didn't know better I'd swear you were a professional cock sucker." His fingers had stopped playing with her hair and now gripped it tightly. Not stopping or controlling her movements, but still holding firmly. She bobbed her head more quickly as she became used to the feel of him in her mouth, and he groaned again.

She lost track of time as she nursed on his dick. Slowly she became aware that his cock was pressing a bit more firmly against the back of her throat. It wasn't a problem yet, but it was an unusual sensation. She realized with a start that he was now pulling her down onto him with her hair and thrusting his hips into her mouth at the same time. For a second she thought she might panic, but instead she found herself getting wet as he used her and directed the action again.

His moans were coming almost constantly now, and his eyes were tightly shut. She could tell he was getting close, and loved the knowledge that she could make him feel as good with her mouth as he'd made her feel with his.

"Oh god Erillia... Little one you need to stop. Oh god... I'm going to... huuuuunhhh..." He never finished his warning. She felt him tense up even more, as she sucked hard on his cock. She'd guessed that his control was about to snap and intensified her efforts. She almost jerked back in surprise when the first blast of cum splattered her mouth. It was salty and thick with a bit of muskiness to it she found strangely intriguing. It wouldn't be her first choice for a snack, but she found that in the moment she didn't mind the taste. So she kept sucking and swallowing as he poured himself into her mouth.

Finally he lay spent, and she rose smiling. He scooted over to make room for her as he stretched out on the bed. Feeling a sense of wonder that she'd finally managed to wear him out instead of the other way around she crawled into bed as well. She nestled against him, luxuriating in the feel of his skin against hers and closed her eyes.

They flashed open again when she felt his hand slide over the swell of her hip and dip into her crotch.

"Ren..." she moaned. "What are you doing? I... oh god Sir I don't think I can take any more tonight."

"Shhhh," he murmured in her ear. "I'm not going to fuck you or even tease you, but you deserve an orgasm after that little one and you're dripping with need. I'm afraid it's going to be a rather quick one too, because it's too late and we're both too tired for anything else. Now shut up and let me make you cum." She whimpered softly as his hand slid over her slick flesh. He was right, she was dripping and his fingers already had her dancing her way toward bliss. When his other arm circled her and began to play with her breasts while his fingers flicked her clit it was too much. She arched against him as her orgasm rushed through her as quick and sharp as one of her arrows.

She shook in his arms as it ran its course, and then lay there basking in their heat and the afterglow. She drifted quickly to sleep, marveling at how safe and yet how vulnerable she felt in Ren's arms.

Ren lay awake stroking his fingers over Erillia's soft skin for hours after she succumbed to sleep. The gentle rise and fall of her chest accentuating the smooth swell of her breast in the periphery of his vision. He would have loved nothing more than to spend his time watching and memorizing every detail about her.

From her soft full lips to those haunting blue eyes, there was nothing about her that didn't captivate him. She barely came to his nose so he hazarded a guess she wasn't much over five and a half feet tall. To others that might seem too short, but with her curled against him in bed he smiled as he thought she fit him perfectly. How someone so fast and deadly one second could be so soft and yielding the next was a mystery he wished he had time to unravel.

He sighed as he thought about time, his eyes never leaving the skyline visible through the window. Time was one thing no one could buy, and he had a sinking feeling that they were fast running out of it. He'd do his best to bring her pleasure and erase the memories of her past, but that was going to have to be a secondary concern for him. He didn't have much time to train her so she could survive what he knew was coming, so that had to take priority. He allowed his gaze to slide from the skyline to her sleeping for a second, as he pressed a kiss to her temple.

"I'll give you the tools you need little one," he whispered. "I'm sorry I can't do more, but I'll give you every advantage I can." His gaze slid back up, and he scowled as he tried to banish his thoughts of the future and concentrate on the present. Finally he sighed and gave up the fight. If he couldn't stay focused on the present then maybe he could go over the past and figure out how things had become such a mess.

Closing his eyes he thought back over his basic training instruction. Terra was the first colony off world from earth. The city he'd taken refuge in when he fled here, Terra Prime, was the site of the first colony landing in history. The ten cities dotted around terra had sprung up from various landings, and they maintained communications and trade with each other though not much else. He shook his head as he thought about the current state of things.

The colonies were supposed to be a way of escape. The empire didn't have a huge presence here yet, so they could govern themselves to a large degree. It was a chance to escape the politics and poverty that had been so oppressive on earth. At least, that was what was supposed to happen. They had a verdant lush world to explore and live in, but instead the colonists had walled themselves up inside their landing zones. Expanding the walls as required to accommodate the growth of the city, but never moving outside them. They hadn't focused on becoming self-sustaining, but rather on finding ways to establish and facilitate trade with earth to import all the amenities and problems they had left behind them.

Rather than work together the original colonists set themselves up as the ruling class as new settlers came to join them. Soon there were the tycoons and the poor just as there had been back on earth. This was new ground alright, but it was the same old human nature. This far from the law there was little recourse for those who came here but to adapt to the situation. Play the political scene just right and a man could find himself richer than a king in an astonishingly short time.

Play the situation wrong and you found yourself living in a hovel without two credits to your name. It had developed into almost two different cities. The upper class where political intrigue and back stabbing flourished, and the outskirts where people were too busy eking out a living to worry about the problems of the upper class. He shook his head as he contemplated the situation.

There were a few, a very few, like himself and Erillia who could move in both worlds. Give her a dress and comb her hair and she could enchant an entire gathering he had no doubt. Indeed had she chosen to be a courtesan he'd wager that she would have had half of terra eating out of the palm of her hand. That wasn't her though, he thought with a smile. She would never take the easy road out of a situation, and while she could blend in for short periods of time she couldn't last in that environment.

She was too honest, and honesty was the greatest taboo among the upper class. Still, he mused, if he could somehow get her the clothes and accessories to pass for one of the upper class it might help her odds of surviving. He shook his head. Such contemplations would have to wait. He needed to get some rest too if he had a hope of keeping up with her tomorrow. He needed to evaluate her as he would any recruit and that required a clear head.

Wishing and planning for things he knew couldn't be was a waste of his time. He needed to be sharp, and he needed to be at the top of his game if he was going to save her. Today was day six since the murders. Tomorrow he'd have to watch the skies closely. He'd be surprised if there was anything done for another week or so, but he couldn't afford to get caught off guard. Erillia's only chance depended on him being one step ahead the whole way on this.

Somehow he was going to have to pack six months' worth of training into as many days. He groaned quietly as the enormity of the situation settled more fully on him. They were going to need a bloody miracle here. Although luckily she had the physical strength, speed, and skill so that would shave down the time needed to teach her. He just hoped he could drill enough into her in time, for her sake. He let his gaze slip to her face again, and felt his heart clutch painfully in his chest.

"I'm sorry for lying to you little one," he murmured. "I know I told you that you're stuck with me for the next thirty days." He broke off and looked out of the window again. His voice was harder, and harsh with concealed pain when he continued. "I'm afraid that isn't going to happen though. I hope one day you'll be able to look back and forgive me for what's coming." He breathed a sigh and lay down next to her, taking comfort from the feel of her against him and her warmth as he let himself drift off to sleep.