Dark as Daylight Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nancy, you can tell her to start acting like a teacher, instead of an instructor. She should not be jumping to conclusions about any particular student. She should have spoken to Michael first, and listened to his side of the story. Then, she should have given him a test question to answer, right in front of her. She should have done the same thing with the other student, also. If both of them got it right, she should give them the grades they earned, instead of what she thought might have happened."

"Thank you James, I'm going to take Michael out for his suit now."

"It will never be ready for Saturday, if you take it locally. Take him to my tailor. I will call, tell them you're coming, and we need it for 6 PM, tomorrow night. He will set you up with the shirts, ties, shoes, socks; everything Michael needs for our wedding. You don't have to worry about anything else, except saying 'I do' Saturday afternoon, at 4 P.M. Do you think you can remember that?"

"Would you tell me again how I got wrangled into getting married this Saturday? I still can't remember how you did this to me? Were you worried I would run away from you?"

"To answer your last question first, 'No." I hypnotized you to make sure you knew where to be Saturday afternoon. I implanted in your memory that Dina had been kidnapped. I paid the ransom and we could pick her up there, if we dressed really fancy."

"If you ever commit a crime James, you will be able to beat the 'Lie Detector machine' every time."

"Thank you dearest; I've worked extremely hard to get that down to a science."

"Now tell me again, how did you get me to agree to marry you seven days after we became engaged?"

"I called Janine, and had her tell you to say yes to anything I asked you. No one says no to Janine, especially me."

"The lie detector just fell off the desk it was on. Would you like to answer my question again?"

"Nancy will you still marry me Saturday afternoon, when you know the truth?"

"My dress is not returnable. I have to use it one day or another, so it may as well be Saturday. I could go to a movie, but people would think I was going to see 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show."

"My dear lady, you are showing your age."

"My dear sir, thou art older than I am by a great deal. The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth; so help you God, or I will beat the crap out of you."

"We have already determined you can't do that, because we both take self-defense lessons. I am also taller than, stronger than, and weigh more than you. How do you anticipate overcoming all my advantages?"

"The female genitalia are hidden inside her body. The most painful portion of the male genitalia are outside his body, and dangle uselessly for 99.999999% of the time. One perfectly placed kick, punch, head-butt, body block, or squeeze will put any man, regardless of his size, strength, or physical conditioning, out of action for seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or even years, if I don't let them go. The swelling that will occur after I let them go, will cause him to be out of action, for several weeks, and may even render him impotent for the rest of his natural life. So you see James, the weaker, fairer sex, does have a few ways to neutralize a man's height, weight, and strength, when she is angry with him."

"Madame, I have one word for you, 'OUCH!' Several more may come out later, when I can breathe again, but that is the first one that comes to mind."

"James, when someone is squeezing your balls, your mind is the least of your worries. Now let's get back to my original question please, or did you think I forgot what it is?"

"Nancy, I can't tell you how much I love you. I tried my best distraction techniques on you, and you still remembered what you wanted to know. Goodbye now."

"James, if you hang up your phone, the next time you reach for it, it's going to be up your ass."

"Would you believe my red phone just rang, and I have an appointment with the president in 10 minutes?"

"Since the president is in Prague, I do have a problem with that. Do you realize how deep the hole you're digging for yourself is, and how much apologizing you're going to have to do for me to show up on Saturday?"

"Do you realize if you don't leave soon, Michael's suit will not be ready for Friday night?"

"Where would he be going in that suit, if the wedding is called off?"

"To my funeral more than likely."

"I won't touch you, I won't see you again, and I will return your ring. It will be as if we never met."

"No, I wasn't talking about you killing me, Janine would kill me. It was the first thing she said to me, when I showed interest in you. It will be very convenient for her, because we will be near City Hall. She will kill me, and list her reasons for doing so.

They will let her go, 'On her own recognizance.'

They will take me next-door, to the morgue, to do the autopsy. When word gets to the medical examiner, why I was killed, and by whom, he will botch the examination, and it will not be permissible in court. Janine will be found innocent. She will be put back to work, and you can go on your merry way. They will throw my remains into an oven, and reduce me to ash. I will be spread as fertilizer onto a piece of grass or around the tree, because I do not wish to take up any space on the planet. Everyone will forget I ever existed, and the world will go on at its usual pace."

"That is truly a very sad tale. You go from a man, who is attached to his desk, living the life of a monk, while running the premier investigative agency in the world, to fertilizer, because he saw a woman, and before he spoke a word to her, was willing to throw all his responsibilities away, because he fell in love with her.

He can't fill a stapler, and cannot remember to plug in the coffee maker, but he wants this woman. He surprises the hell out of her by asking her out for that evening. She accepts. He tells her she's going to need new clothes for tonight and a truck is coming to her home to deliver them.

He's taking her to his sister's wedding, but he has an ulterior motive, which he explains, and she is happy to help him. It goes over better than expected, and they become friends. They go out a few times, and surprisingly enough he doesn't kill himself, while he's driving, because he has a chauffeur, and makes it through dinner, without removing a finger while using his knife.

The conversation is nice, even sweet at times. He invites her to Bermuda for a four-day weekend. She says yes, but promises him nothing. The weekend is nice, very nice, and they spend plenty of time on the beach, while talking, reading, and just being with one another.

The evening before they are supposed to leave, he shocks her by popping the question. He insists she not answer it, until she has spoken to her priest, children, but most of all to herself to make sure she is prepared to change her life around to live with him, a total klutz. He promises her the world, not only for her, but for her children.

He wants her to wait to make this momentous decision. She will go from a struggling mother of three children, to the wife of an extremely wealthy multimillionaire. He gives her all the time in the world, and sends her to take a bath.

She spends an inordinate amount of time in the bath, attempting to alleviate the sensations low in her belly. Regardless of how fast her fingers fly over her sex; she is unable to produce the orgasm she needs desperately. She is left with only one escape route. He is lying on the oversize bed, on the other side of the bathroom door. She knows she loves him, but does not want to lose him, as she did her husband, and one of the boyfriends she had during the ensuing years of her celibacy.

She removes her nightgown, and panties, and goes into the other room to confront him. It turns out not to be a confrontation, but a very joyous occasion. The dummy has a ring worth more than $1 million sitting in his luggage for four days and nights. She wonders if he's actually trainable, or if she actually wants to train him, because his antics were so cute.

For the next six hours, he explores her body like an anthropologist explores a rare find. She has so many orgasms from his touch alone, she fell asleep many times. When she returns to consciousness, he is still worshiping her body.

It's well after 2 AM, when she takes control. She informs him that the time to have sex has arrived. During all the preceding hours, he never entered her, and she was not complaining. Now, she had to do something for him. He had been hard for the entire evening, which gave her great hope for their future encounters. However, at this particular moment, the future was now. She pushed him on his back, and had oral intercourse with him. Technically, it was a first for both of them, but she did not let that memory push back into her mind. When the act was completed, he did not lose his erection.

She mounted him, and with his help, their bodies were joined. She began to move, and her insides became liquid and alive.

He lay there, looking up at her, like a frog breathing its last breath. His eyes were open wide, his mouth tightly shut, his body rigid, his arms not moving. I wasn't sure if he was breathing.

I began asking him questions, and realized he was still with us. It was good to know I was not a necrophiliac.

After going through another set of questions, I had enough. I asked him one final question. I was shocked to the core, by his answer.

Actually, I wasn't sure if I was shocked, pissed off, or angry as hell.

His said, "You didn't come with a book of instructions."

This was his problem all his life. Everything he knew he got from books. If it was annotated, he studied that as well. If you asked him about a word in a dictionary, he would ask you which dictionary definition you wanted the definition from. He was infuriating, but it did not mean I loved you less.

"Do you see my breasts James?"

"Yes."

"Wouldn't you like to suckle on them?"

"Yes."

(Oh no, I'm not going to go through this again.)

"Then do something about it. Don't just lie there. Making love is just not going in and out until you have an orgasm, let's have fun..."

Do you remember that conversation James?"

"Does it have to do with a wheel of cheese?"

"Yes James, you had me stuck on your cock with my legs in the air..."

"He did what mom?"

"Jeffrey, go to your room."

"Why, what did I do?"

"Do it, before the spanking I have in mind for James, I give to you instead."

"I'm going to tell Michael what you said."

"If you do young man, I will be calling the police in the morning and have them take you away as an unknown child."

"I know where my birth certificate is. Michael and Dina will tell them I am your son."

"Do you see what you started James? I'm going to have to kill my children, because of this conversation."

"James, James are you still there?"

"That damn son of a bitch put me on hold. I'll kill him."

The bell on the front door rang.

"Michael, see who is at the front door please."

"Sure mom, I have it."

One child never answers the door, when you have three in the house. They all charged to answer the door.

Michael opened the door and was surprised to see James Comey standing there, with his index finger across his lips. He wanted them to keep quiet so he could sneak up on their mother, who was waiting for him to get back on the telephone with her.

"Kids, get dressed, will be leaving soon. Michael will be getting a suit, and we will be going for dinner, and ice cream afterwards. Do it quietly please, I have to talk to your mother first.

Michael, when your mother starts asking who was at the door, don't answer, I'll take care of everything."

"Okay, Mister Comey, please remember I'm in enough trouble right now, and I don't need to be in anymore."

"Are you going to pass that calculus test tomorrow?"

"Hell yes!"

"In that case you're in no trouble at all. Go get changed, we are out of here in five minutes."

*******************

"Who was at the front door, Michael?"

Louder, she yelled, "Who was at the front door, Michael?"

"I'm going to kill one of them, he has me on hold, and my son won't answer me."

"Michael, who was at the front door?"

"That's it, two can play this game."

She put her phone on hold, threw it on the bed and stormed towards her bedroom door.

She started screaming, "Mic..., when his lips closed over hers, and took her breath away. Her arms were flailing in the air, while her brain was attempting to figure out what the hell he was doing in her home. Her fists pounded on his shoulders. He had not let her go since his initial attack, and showed no signs of stopping anytime soon.

She felt his erection against her stomach, and pressed against it. When she realized they were standing in the hallway of her home, she panicked, and pushed herself away from him. The first thing she did was take a deep, soothing breath.

After collecting her thoughts, she took a swing at him.

"You bastard, you put me on hold."

"I had to, your neighbors were all over the limousine. You may have recognized their voices. That might have ruined the surprise I had in store for you. You are surprised I'm here, aren't you?"

"Yes I am. I'm also thrilled that you're here. Why are you here?"

"One of us has to take Michael for a suit. I know how fast you move when you are trying to organize three wonderful, intelligent children. I have no problem organizing people.

Unlike you, I don't micromanage. In two minutes or less, three children will walk down this hallway completely dressed. The only one that will be late is you. Even though I enjoy looking at you, in your current state of ummm...undress. I believe you should be slightly more covered, when we go to dinner, especially with your children in tow."

Michael turned the corner, stopped, and his mouth fell open.

"Mom!"

Nancy screamed, dove back into her room and slammed the door.

James said, "Come with me Michael, I think we better talk."

"About what Mister Comey?"

"I think we better talk about that first."

Before a word could be said, two more children ran into the living room to join them.

Jeffrey asked, "Where are we having dinner?"

Dina asked the more important question.

"Where are we having ice cream?"

"I'm happy that you are all together; this way I can ask this question only once, instead of three times.

Saturday afternoon I'm going to marry your mother. I will become your step-father. Unlike the movies, stepfathers do not have sharp pointed teeth. They don't carry axes around to behead little children, and they don't kidnap them for ransom. They are good people, just like daddies are. So you guys have these option: you can call me James, Jim, or dad; whichever you decide. If you're angry with me, I don't want you to go running to your mother and tell her you're angry with me. Tell me what you think I did wrong, and we will discuss it. Okay?"

Dina jumped up onto his lap, grabbed him around his neck, and kissed him.

"Finally, I have a daddy I can bring to school. Everyone else has a daddy except me. Now I have one too."

Nancy walked into the room and saw Dina sitting on James lap.

"Another female is taking my place?"

"No mommy, he's going to be my daddy. I can take him to school with me to prove it."

"Oh really, I've lost you to a man already, and you are only seven. I am crushed."

"Let's go James, we have to get Michael a suit. I'll drive."

"Like hell you will."

"Why, what's wrong with my driving?"

"The limousine is 21 feet long. You need a chauffeur's license to drive it. You are in the back with the rest of us lady, whether you like it, or not."

Michael said, "Mom, you don't know how many years, I've waited for a man to talk to you like that."

"Just remember this Michael, I still cook. What you think is cheese on your spaghetti could be soap flakes."

"Michael get past tomorrow morning, before you start a war."

"I like him mom, he knows how to handle things, and especially, how he handles you."

"I know, and it's worrying me."

"I don't want you getting frown lines. You have nothing to worry about from me, not ever." He leaned over and kissed her.

The kids yelled, "Yuck!"

(Saturday Afternoon 3:50 PM. Wedding Day)

James, Arnold; James' best man, Beth, Peter, and 10 other friends of his were in the judge's chambers, as everyone from Nancy's group walked in. Everyone that is, except Nancy.

Michael handed James an envelope. Beth tore it from his hands and read it aloud.

It said, "I'm waiting."

"What is she waiting for James?"

"I have no idea. Michael did she say anything to you?"

"Yes, she did. If you haven't realized what she is waiting for by 3:59 PM, she's leaving, and there will be no wedding."

Beth screamed, "What did you do? What is she waiting for?"

"I don't know. We went out Thursday night to get Michael a suit. We had dinner afterwards, and ice cream for the children. We went back to her house, and the kids went to bed, because they had school the next day.

Then we sat down, had coffee and talked. It was a very pleasant evening.

I worked all day Friday, and we were at your house last night. Did you see anything wrong?"

"No, you both look very happy."

"I swear Beth; I don't know what it is."

The judge walked in, smiled at his friend, the Director, and shook his hand.

"You're only supposed to have that look on your face after you are married for 40 years Jim. What seems to be the problem?"

"This is the problem."

"What the hell is she waiting for? What did you forget to tell her?"

He rewound the previous week in his mind to try to think of some error he made. He paced the judges chamber, as the clock moved inexorably towards the proscribe time limit. Then, it hit him.

"Oh God no, not that, not today."

Beth smacked his arm.

"What did you forget to tell her, you idiot?"

"I didn't tell her how I got her to marry me, one week after our engagement."

"Very good dummy; you thought I would forget about it, didn't you? You show up at my house, on a night you told me you had to work late, because you were closing down your affairs.

You take us to your tailor, then for a sumptuous meal, ice cream for my children, and we sit down at my home, for over two hours, for coffee, and a wide ranging conversation. If we were anywhere else, we would have been in bed, making love.

It was the conversation that gave you away James. I knew something was fishy. You said you were so busy clean up your affairs, but you stayed late to be with me.

When you left, I thought about what we did from the time I first called you, and it didn't take me long to realize what conversation we didn't finish. Are you going to tell me or not?"

"Can we get married first? That way we can have our first argument after we are married? It's a great story, but very graphic tail, including violence, and sex. We have three children here, who are not allowed to see an 'R' rated movie, unless they are accompanied by an adult."

"Your Honor, what's the penalty for lying to your wife, 30 seconds after marriage?"

"Castration."

"No that's not good enough your honor; he wouldn't mind that."

Everyone in the room began laughing at Jim, and Janine was the one who came up with the answer.

"Your honor, I have the perfect penalty for the former head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. He has to spend one year at a local fix-it shop, repairing everything that comes in. He must do it, without referring to diagrams, notes, or reading the fine print.