Dark Avenger

Story Info
A voyage into the past for Kyrhan, Dan and Kira.
3.6k words
3.48
22.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Inspired by another series I've just found in Literotica : Kira and Rashid (www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=89548) where the central female character happens to have the same name as my own. Apart from the names and the flaying of Kira in front of the sultan/emperor, the two stories have nothing in common.

- - - -

Kyrhan woke up. For some reason, he was no more in the familiar surroundings of his bedroom in his palace in Rajahstan with his beloved wife Kira on his side. He was laying on a floor mat just spread on the sand near a small brook. Memory came back to him. The mogul emperor Augurang Khan had called for him in his palace. He had never been a courtier and rarely went there to bow in front of the mad emperor who had murdered his brothers to prevent them from conspiring against him. In his madness, he had introduced refinements in the way to kill them. They had been impaled on a great gold plated bronze statue representing a swan with his wings deployed. The swan sported a long cock on which his brothers one by one had been impaled, chained to the bronze statue. It may have felt rather unpleasant to them but there was nothing there able to kill the sturdy warriors who had helped their father to maintain the empire against enemies and revolts.

The lethal idea was more fiendish : the swan was placed on a pyre of burning coal that heated it slowly. After something like ten hours, it became so hot that the man began to burn from the inside. His own body was protected by thick wooden plates while a red hot phallus was searing his internal organs.

The emperor was placed under a canopy to watch his brother die while he played with the girls of his harem. If one of them showed disgust or horror, he ordered the guards to chain her and impale her to a second cock available on the swan. The disowned concubines and even in one occasion one of his own wives would share the same fate as the man who had inspired their compassion.

To spice up the show, the emperor Augurang Khan made the wife or concubines of his tortured brother be sent officially to watch their husbands die. They were chained to the floor just ten feet from them. Those that didn't meet his standards were immediately executed. One of the royal elephants just placed its foot on her head and crushed her skull underneath in front of her husband. Afterward the emperor summoned his concubines and the palace ladies who had made the mistake of sharing a bed once with the prince. The wives or concubines who were so unlucky that they caught the mad emperor's interest were stripped naked in front of the assembled courtiers.

The most beautiful had the dubious honor of being fucked by the emperor himself. He had a very long cock of which he was very proud. He mercilessly pushed it into their cunts, even though they were usually quite dry. He didn't care if he caused terrible pain to them. When the tip of his cock hammered on their cervix, he just increased the brutality of his assaults until the cervix opened in front of the intruder. He then pushed his monster cock forward, entering their womb by up to five inches. His victim was screaming horribly as she felt her internal muscles being ripped open. She knew that she was ruined definitively. But she would have little time to weep on her fate.

The emperor filled her womb with a copious load of his filthy imperial cum. He then withdrew rapidly from the whimpering woman and had her thrown on her belly on a stool less than three feet from her dying husband. Augurang Khan greased copiously his cock and her butt hole before buggering her brutally. The poor woman's screams resonated in the execution hall.

When the emperor had taken all the pleasure he could obtain from the wrecked woman, he went back to the imperial couch and one of his eunuchs called the names of the favored courtiers who would be allowed to mix their cum with the imperial sperm in one of the woman's holes. The man on the swan was given some water to allow him to watch his wife being so severely tortured in front of him, just a bit longer. None of the courtiers dared decline the imperial proposal as the imperial executioner was waiting with his axe ready and they knew that their own wives and children's lives were on the balance. . . The great treasure warden received thus, the awful order of sodomizing his own sister who had had the misfortune of marrying the second son of the late emperor. She was six months pregnant from her husband then and the intrusion of the emperor's cock into her womb produced a spontaneous abortion. She was left to bleed out at the feet of her husband.

Those unfortunate enough to be still alive then were offered to the palace guards and then to the servants. Two or three were still wriggling and moaning on the floor afterward. They were thrown mercilessly into the tiger pits and the emperor watched their ultimate torments as they were eaten alive. The tigers had been specially trained for that.

Thus Kyrhan was extremely worried when he was called to the palace with his wife Kira. The emperor seemed quite genuine when he told him that he just wanted him to lead an army to besiege a town to the south that had rebelled against him. Kyrhan was his best general. As usual under that emperor, the general's wife would remain at the court to guarantee his loyalty. If he failed winning back the city and beheading the leaders of the rebellion and their families, his wife would be killed with the awful methods used by the emperor. Kyrhan had no option but to accept the mission. He left the same day after a tearful farewell embrace with his wife in the apartments she had been given in the emperor's harem.

Three months later, Kyrhan returned with his army. The city had fallen. The inhabitants had fought valiantly but Kyrhan was just too experienced for them. Knowing the fate of all the rebels under the emperor's laws, the leaders who had not been killed in battle had killed themselves and their families either had fled before the beginning of the siege or had killed themselves also not to fall into loyal troops' hands. Kyrhan had learned from the prisoners that the rebellion had started after a double tax levee had been asked from the local governor who intended to obtain money and form an army to attack the emperor. Kyrhan returned with the rapacious governor's head in a chest.

When the victorious general came back to the capital, he was quite happy at the idea of being reunited with his beloved wife Kira. She had told him when he was about to leave that she was pregnant with his first children. Kira had used the plural as in her family, all the women gave twins to their husbands. Something in the diet, maybe but it seemed quite efficient.

The palace was covered with banners to welcome him. The emperor greeted him in person to congratulate him. He offered him a scimitar forged by the best armory smiths of far away Damascus with a diamonds and sapphires incrusted handle. The blade was gilded with an inscription : From the emperor Augurang Khan to the victorious general Kyrhan Singh in homage to his astounding campaign! Never before, a victorious general had received such praises from the mad emperor.

Kyrhan replied that he has always been faithful to the emperor and just asked to be allowed back to his estate with his dear wife Kira. He surprised a mischievous grin on the emperor's face that was reflected by several of the evilest courtiers he despised particularly. A group of armed palace guards were now encircling the emperor.

- We, the great mogul emperor, have decided that my best general needed a wife of more noble extraction than your former wife Kira. You are too important to us to remain married to a former slave and, moreover, a foreigner!

- But we are married and we love one another! She was a princess in some westerner kingdom and your father gave her to me after the battle of Shandrakor. He gave his blessing to our marriage and made me the honor of attending the ceremony. Moreover, she is expecting my babies!

- And, my dear Kyrhan, I intend to attend your marriage with Princess Anita, my eldest sister. You may think to it for some time but I want that the wedding takes place before the hindu feast of Holi in six months.

Kyrhan had to bow out and thank the emperor for his kind attention. But his mind was boiling. He sent some of his most trusted companions to learn where his beloved Kira was. He was ready to flee into exile with her. The first reports shattered his hopes. Less than a month after his departure, as Kyrhan was beginning the siege of the rebel town, the emperor had summoned Kira to his bedroom. He intended to fuck her and take her as another of his concubines as she was one of the most beautiful women in his harem.

- If you are worth it, I may decide to have Kyrhan arrested and executed for high treason. I'll be then free to marry you. Would you like to be the wife of an Emperor?

Kira declined his proposal arguing that she was attached to his general and kept in the harem only to ensure Kyrhan's loyalty. Her resistance made the emperor go berserk. He ordered his guards to rip off her clothes and as she continued to resist, he ordered her to be publicly flayed in presence of all the courtiers. They whipped her for two hours until she fainted but she was adamant repeating endlessly that she was Kyrhan's wife and would never dally, even with the emperor.

His authority being challenged and by a mere foreign woman made the emperor mad with anger. He had her spread-eagled on a table. She was still screaming and loathing at him. He called for the executioner. Everyone thought that Kira was about to be beheaded until the executioner came back with pincers. He caught Kira's tongue in the pincers and pulled on it. The courtier and Kira herself thought that he intended to cut her tongue but the executioner just had silenced her in this very painful way. The emperor had positioned himself between Kira's thighs. His cock seemed even bigger and longer than he had been when he had tortured his brothers's wives to death. Following his murderous habits, he entered Kira's cunt deep and hammered against her cervix. He was now very experienced in such circumstances. In less than five minutes, her cervix had finally given way and he had been able to impale her fully. His bestial frenzy had culminated when he began fucking her mercilessly. He roared when he flooded her womb with his seed.

He had not finished with her as when he withdrew from her ravaged cunt, he called a servant who came back with a broom handle he pushed into her cunt. He rummaged with it into her belly until he found her wide open cervix. He pushed it as deep as he could.

- So you're pregnant from my general Kyrhan! I'll deliver you out of his inferior progeny to prepare the place for my own!

He wiggled the handle inside her womb until a gush of blood indicated he had hit home. Kira screamed from pain and sorrow. The mad emperor had other insane ideas to take pleasure from her. Perhaps he was back in his mind torturing one of his sisters in law. He untied Kira's legs and turned her on her belly, placing her on the edge of the table with her legs hanging from it. He pushed his monstrous cock into her ass hole, pushing it far into her bowels. Her pleas of pity were left ignored and he buggered her with the sole objective of inflicting her as much pain as he could. She had committed the ultimate sin of denying him her body, to him who was the last scion of an illustrious imperial family, her emperor and the master of her own husband!

Augurang Khan clapped in his hands. The closest to the emperor courtiers were allowed to fuck the general's wife and he let them torture her, just to please him. The first one cut her nipple with his teeth and another one tore out a large part of her cunt fur. A third one broke several of her teeth as she had tried to bite him. At the end, the executioner was told to throw Kira into the tigers pit. He proposed to slit her throat before feeding her to the tigers but the emperor forbid it and it was a screaming Kira that was dumped into the fangs of the emperor's prized animals. Kyrhan wept when he was informed of the circumstances of the death of his courageous wife. At least, she had been spared the indignity of being raped by the guards and the servants

The emperor was no fool so he ordered Kyrhan to remain in the palace under the constant surveillance of several spies sent by Augurang Khan and chosen between his closest henchmen. Kyrhan couldn't leave the palace, correspond with friends or family members in his estate. The emperor's sister, probably even more evil than her brother visited him daily but he refused even to receive her. The emperor would have liked to have his head at the point of a spike but Kyrhan was very popular in the army and among the lowest caste people. His counselors feared .a general rebellion even among the palace guards if Kyrhan was executed or even poisoned. The kingdom was too weak to resist such a terrible turmoil.

Kyrhan seemed to try his best to get forgotten. He drank strong alcohols, remained in his apartment without trying to contact anybody. He had questioned people to know the circumstances of his wife's death. There was no way to prevent it as Kira had been tortured in front of maybe five hundred people. But he had not tried to take revenge from any of the culprits.

Kyrhan even refrained from trying to escape from the palace. The emperor had offered him several occasions with a squadron of soldiers on horses or elephants ready to catch him in the eventuality of an attempt to break away to no avail. Three months after the return of the general, the emperor began to relax. It was then that the dark death made his first victims : the imperial executioner was found with his throat slit and his tongue caught in the pincers he had used on Kyrhan's wife. The next victim was the first counselor of the emperor who was found impaled on the swan's cock. He had been the first one to rape Kira and he had been the one who had cut her nipple with his teeth. His own nipple had been cut out, too, but with a dagger. It was found in his mouth. At the time of his murder, Kyrhan was playing a chess game with the palace guards captain in the main hall. The emperor himself had seen him.

The sister of the emperor who had encouraged him first to rape Kira then put her to death by throwing her alive to the tigers disappeared suddenly. Shredded pieces of the elaborate kameez she had worn on the day of her disappearance were found in the pits among a few non identifiable human remains. Someone had heard a woman screaming in the general direction of the tigers pits, then their triumphant roars but nothing more. The closest friends of the emperor now walked the corridors in groups, the hand on the hilt of their scimitars. One of them had retired in his room with four guards on duty in the antechamber. They heard screams in the bedroom but the door was locked from inside. When at last they had forced the door open, they discovered their master dying with his own dagger pinning him to his bed. He was just able to whisper to them:

- He came through the window, the dark death!

Six of the emperor's courtiers who had fucked Kyrhan's wife on the orders of the emperor and had taken great pleasure in it, mauling her breasts and hitting her most sensitive parts decided to flee the kingdom on horse. They were pretty sure that their turn was approaching. Their bodies were found, their bodies pierced by several arrows just ten miles from the palace in the first slopes of the hill, on the road to Shandrakor, Kyrhan's family estate and to the nearest border. The emperor lived now in the constant fear of his assassination. He summoned Kyrhan to his rooms.

- Kyrhan, I must apologize to you. Someone wants to avenge the death of your wife but my spies reported me that you didn't meet any group that could have organized so many murders. I ask you to forgive my insane action and take the command of the palace guards to find the culprit.

- My Lord, if you had let my wife alive, I could have forgiven you but you killed her and my still not born children in her womb and more over you've tortured her in the most hideous fashion. I can't forgive you until I've taken your life!

- Then you'll die before me! Guards! Seize this traitor and behead him immediately!

- Don't obey this mad emperor! Leave the room and let me free the realm of his insanity. Ganesh, his karma is the most awful of the whole mankind. I wonder what he will become in his next reincarnation! What is the most spiteful animal in the creation?

The guards left the room. The emperor drew out his own scimitar.

- I have a blade and you have no weapon. I'll take your head myself.

At that moment, someone entered through the door the guards had left open. He had a beautiful scimitar in his hand, the one the emperor had offered to Kyrhan on the day of his return. The man had a dark cloak covering his head, just leaving his green eyes in view. He threw the weapon to the general.

- Here, Kyrhan. How better avenge your dear wife Kira than with the very blade this murderous beast has offered you?

- Thank you, Dan!

- You know this foreigner! You conspired to kill the legitimate heir to the kingdom with the help of strangers! You're a traitor!

- When I discovered you had murdered my wife, I sent my friend two of my own body guards to ask for his help. He was a member of an embassy sent in India by the king of his far away country in Europe. He was visiting Cairo at the time. He arrived here three months after I had sent for him. I gave him the names of the people who had helped to torture my wife! He gave them the just reward of their crimes. Now fight for your life, murderer!

The emperor's strength was fueled by his mental illness but he was no match for a seasoned warrior. After a few exchanges, his head fell to the foot of his throne. . . Kira was avenged!

The kingdom population was enthused, being freed of the mad emperor. Kyrhan sent the bronze swan along with a few of the emperor's cousins to a remote palace in Bikapur. The tigers pits were filled up and Kyrhan reigned on his newly acquired kingdom. But he had paid a steep price for it.. . .

- - -

EPILOGUE

Kyrhan woke up in his bed, in the palace he shared with his wife Kira. She was cuddled against his side, deeply asleep. On the other side of the bed, his best friend, Dan, a French man lay quietly. They had shared the previous evening their common wife Kira, double teaming her repeatedly until the three of them had fallen asleep, exhausted. He must have had a nightmare.

He remembered that Kira had been murdered in atrocious circumstances and Dan had come to his rescue. He had finally avenged his wife but she was gently snoring in their bed now! He stood up to fetch a glass of fresh water in the fridge and tumbled on something. He bent down and searched for that thing on the floor.

It was a scimitar, a sixteenth or seventeenth century very fine weapon with gem encrusted hilt. He put it into a ray of light coming from the windows. A fine Damascus blade indeed but it looked pretty new. Wait : there was an incrustation on the blade. He read :

From the emperor Augurang Khan to the victorious general Kyrhan Singh, in homage to his astounding campaign!

Ganesh, that was impossible! He couldn't be back from the period of the last mogul emperors and have slain one of them with the help of Dan. . . Or could he? One thing was sure : that weapon was not there the previous evening : they had frolicked on the carpet at the beginning and they would have found the scimitar!

He had to awaken Kira and Dan and see if they had shared the same dream!

Kira moaned and feverishly touched her breasts, her teeth and her cunt before laying back in the bed quietly, just puzzled to have escaped the teeth of the tigers. Dan searched automatically to draw the blade he expected to wear to his side. It was clear both of them had had the same dream as Kyrhan.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers