Dark Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lana, I want you," it was almost a whisper.

Ava kept searching. A person, definitely a person had been here. Pat approached and placed his hands around her face, forcing her eyes to meet his. His navy blue eyes connected to her and for a minute or two they were breathing in the same rhythm. Ava caught herself. She wasn't rummaging through his signals anymore, and for this brief moment in time, she was going to let bygones be bygones.

"Pat," His name brought him to attention as he leaned in to finish what he started. Ava gently closed her eyes and allowed his lips to press against hers. If only a kiss were a kiss. Pat was stroking her neck and the small of her back at the same time. She could feel her knees knocking beneath her. Then her answer stared her straight in the face, "Pat!"

He stiffened. His body ready, Ava pried herself from his lips to look him into his closed eyelids. She found her strength and lifted her hand to his face stroking his jaw line. Pat opened his eyes.

"Lana, I need you," Pat fumbled with his hands and ended up pinning Ava between the counter and himself. No, Pat, why did it have to be you? Ava locked eyes and saw the glimmer of good in him disappear. His intentions were screaming at her loud and clear. Ava grabbed onto one thought in particular. Pat's hands were fumbling with the edge of her skirt, sliding up and down her thighs, latching onto the band of her panties. Ava skipped a few minutes into his fantasy and saw herself flat on her back on the counter, spread open for Pat to take exactly what he wanted from her.

The main upfront thought milling around his head was clear as crystal Pepsi, screw her and hand her over. Pat wanted it backwards and forwards, sideways and upside down if he could manage. He had a Dr. Seuss approach to dirty positions and Ava was expected to check them all off of his list.

Her heart skipped a few beats as she went to work. It had to be this way for them. He'd made his choice. Ava began to manipulate his mind, slow and steady does it. With her will she trimmed the light string connecting Pat's fantasies with reality. He was in La-La land until whatever he had planned finished up and he would wake up cold and lonely on his kitchen floor. Pat's erection was pressing hard into her thigh and trying to find its way in between her legs. She side stepped and watched him fall the two feet into the granite and then onto the tile floor. She placed a hand on his forehead and put him into a deep sleep. Hopefully, she thought, he'd wake up without remembering a thing.

Looking around, Ava contemplated moving Pat. Maybe to the couch, maybe to the bedroom? She took a glance back at him on the slate tiled floor. He had himself flat on his back, spread eagle and boner intact. Looked comfortable enough. Pat's head was too jumbled to try and sort through right now, but from what she'd gathered before, she knew someone had come to Pat asking about her. She also knew Pat wasn't on her side any more. This was getting complicated.

Ava weighed out her options. They included a whole lot of half-assed attempts at leaving the country or burning any proof of her existence for the past ten years. She'd done the latter plenty of times, and the former only twice. Patrick knew her as Lana Berkley, so goodbye Lana. Problem was Lana and Ava had the same address. If Pat spilled the beans, then her place was compromised. Stupid, stupid, stupid man.

*****

Demetrio had served thousands of beautiful luscious women. He'd been inside princesses, paupers, younger and older, chubby and tight. Their curves, soft supple skin, the way they walked with confidence, shyness, or with a dash of mischief was everything he loved and more. He wanted to take his time enjoying each smooth silky spot of skin to kiss. His body ached holding off until the last moment when he would surrender inside of her.

This one was different. She wasn't unlike ones he'd had before, just simply different. Her legs straddled his hips, giving him a glorious view of her wet warmth he wanted to pierce. She wasn't bashful but playful; taking her time she gently scraped a nail against the flesh on his abdomen causing an involuntary flex of his muscles. Her body was sunkissed, toned, and wanton. Her lips parted slightly as he found a place for his two hunting hands. On her bottom, he gingerly massaged her physique, urging her to rock onto his oh-so-randy little friend.

Their breath caught the same rhythm as she caught the pace he was giving her. Demetrio stared at her breasts, so delicious and plump. Each nipple encouraged a kiss from his lips. Her body quivered from the new attention is was being given. She threw her head up slightly to arch her back in ecstasy. Dem held her to his mouth, supporting her with a hand to her lower back, his other twirling around the soft waves of her auburn hair. Delightfully painful nails scored his shoulders, causing him to become harder than he'd even been before, ready to part her and take her over to his side of the rainbow.

The girl pushed him down onto his back, stood up his eager man, and drew him up and down her sheath. The sleek friction was going to make him blind with desire to puncture through. She propped herself onto her knees and leaned forward, grazing his chest with her hard nipples. Dem felt his cock jump on his stomach as if begging for attention again.

Her rose red lips hovered a millimeter above his. The fragrance was natural, not a perfume, but like a breath of fresh air to clear a foggy head. Lips so soft and in need of mauling. Dem leaned forward to invade her with his tongue, but she slipped away, a coy glance was what he would get instead. Dem, growing slightly impatient with the toying, gripped her by the curves in her waist and tugged her close. He would have her, no more teasing.

"What is your name, muse?" he whispered into an ear.

"Ava," she answered back, running a hand through his thick dark hair. Her body became white as a cloud, sunlight streamed through her hair. Then, Ava disappeared as mysteriously as she'd appeared. Demetrio woke up twisted in his sheet; head hanging off the side of his bed, reaching for the floor with his lips.

What a mind fuck. Literally. Ava, huh? Even his dreams were teasing him.

12