Dark Canyon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,453 Followers

Half an hour more and I slowed, this time turning right into a much more substantial canyon. "What's this called?"

"Dark Canyon," I answered. "It's deep enough and narrow enough that except for a couple of hours at mid-day, it's in the shadows all the time. It runs clear back up to the mountains and has a stream all year round."

We pulled into the canyon, this time half a mile or more before slowing to an idle and finishing the last few yards by paddle to prevent damaging the propeller. I turned the boat into a cleft and tied off, leaving the boat invisible to anyone that didn't practically bump into it.

"Ok, this is it," I told the girls, "From here on -- we walk."

The girls each had a sleeping bag and they had shared a small backpack. I had a foam pad and sheet -- all that I normally slept with -- along with my day pack. I'd thrown in a bottle of wine, three steaks, and a couple of paper plates for dinner. Along with some sandwiches and water, it was completely full. The small cooler we had along had beer, and we all decided we'd rather carry the extra weight than to have warm beer. The girls shared the sleeping bags and the cooler; I took the day pack and mat. Nowhere had the girls even hinted that they were bashful and wanted to put a shirt or bra on. We started up canyon, all three of us shirtless, and I assure you -- I was enjoying the view, both geographical and anatomical. Just the act of doing something had taken my mind away from sex, my hard on had drooped to just a semi-hard state.

Walking up the slick rock sides of the canyon, we crossed the stream several times. Still morning, for the most part the canyon was in deep shadow. The roughly hewn sandstone walls jutted fifteen hundred feet or more above, the reds and browns turning to whites and tans in the bright sunlight. Overhead a crystal clear deep blue sky was framed by the rock walls.

I was barefoot, as I was most of the time; the soles of my feet were like leather. I could stand on the hottest dock or walk on sharp gravel without problem. Sand, hot rock or uneven ground were of no consequence to me. The girls started out wearing sneakers, after the first water crossing, neither of the girls put their shoes back on. I knew we'd be ok, as long as we were in the shadows. Whether it was sand or slick rock, the canyon bottom was cool enough to go without. I knew from experience that mid-day would be different -- for them.

Several hundred yards upstream, we came to our first obstacle. The stream widened out in the first of many ponds. Fairly shallow, only a few feet deep, it was impossible to continue upstream without wading or swimming from one side to the other. We'd have to carry our bags and food overhead, wading barefoot on the rocks and sand, trying to not step on any sharp rocks. "What do we do?" Tracy asked.

"We've gotta go over there." I pointed. "We climb those rocks, then it levels off for another quarter mile or so." I hesitated. I knew what I wanted to do, but...

"Well? What are we waiting for?" Linda queried.

"It's just that," I paused, "Well -- if I were alone, I'd just take my pants off and go naked from here on. Working on the docks, when I get wet I always dry very fast in the sun. Down here, if you get denim wet -- it stays wet for quite a while. It's not bad for keeping you cool -- but it chafes something terrible when walking and we've got another mile or so..."

"Don't mind us -- let's do it," Tracy said. Looking right at me, she hooked her bikini bottoms and pulled them down, stepping out and standing in front of me naked. Linda almost simultaneously pulled off her short cutoffs, leaving me the only one clothed. I didn't hesitate a second longer knowing that if I continued to think about these two beauties I'd be hard as a rock. I pulled the buttons on my cutoff Levi shorts and stepped out.

"Wow, Tracy, look at that tan line!" Linda exclaimed, her hand snaking out and touching the line between my waist and butt where it went from practically black to practically white.

"Hey! Cut that out! You don't know what you're starting," I laughed, trying desperately to think of anything but the now naked girls I was with.

"I guess you're right, we don't want to start anything until we can finish it, do we?" I'd just picked up the backpack and bedroll and stepped into the water in response.

When I got to the far side, I set the load onto the rocks, and reaching back took the girls load and set it up on the rocks while they climbed out. Once Linda got on the rock she climbed the rock face, I climbed out behind her, passed the gear up to her then reached back and took Tracy's load. Once we'd passed all the gear up, I followed Tracy, getting a chance to view her naked tush from behind. Seeing her naked pussy and bottom before my eyes, before I could climb the rocks myself, I again had a hard on. I climbed the rocks behind them, stepped over and grabbed the gear. I know they both saw me, but nothing was said.

The canyon bottom was an easy sandy walk for several hundred yards, until it again turned and rose onto sandstone slick rock and boulders once again. Approaching mid-day, the sun was beginning to penetrate to the bottom of the barren canyon. The deep reds of the shade whitened out, lightening and even turning brown in the noon day sun. No sooner did the sun hit our shoulders than the increasing oven effect could be felt.

"Wow, that doesn't take long to get hot, does it?" one of the girls said.

"Don't worry, we have to go swimming here again in a minute" I answered. Just around the bend ahead we again came to a larger pool of water, this time much wider and longer. At the drop off where we had to climb out, it was nearly six feet deep. We would have to cross where it was fairly shallow, walk along the far edge, get back in the water and climb the rock face of the water fall. Here the water cascaded down the rock slope. The continuous immersion and splashing had left algae covering the path making it exceedingly treacherous and slippery. Although I'd slipped a time or two myself, I'd never had a disaster.

Linda led the way, I helped her climb the rock, holding the day pack and her sleeping bag while she climbed, then handed them up to her. She set them on a dry rock and turned back for more, which Tracy handed to me, and I handed to her. I almost told her to go ahead and take the first stuff up before coming back for more, but didn't. Turning around, Tracy handed me my pack, which I in turned handed to Linda. When Linda turned around, pack in hand to head up the slippery rocks, I watched it all happen in slow motion. Her feet went out from under her, the pack slung forward as she tried for balance, hitting the sleeping bags and day pack which tumbled off the boulder, along with the food pack, and Linda, landing in front of me with a resounding splash. The pack practically hit me in the face. I grabbed the food pack, with Linda still attached and fished her upright. I turned and handed the pack back to Tracy then grabbed at the now rapidly waterlogging sleeping bags. I pulled them out, they were too heavy to toss anymore, and handed them back to Tracy. Finally turning back to Linda, she was holding their day pack which had begun to sink. Water was pouring out of the seams, everything they had was soaked. I realized I hadn't even asked Linda if she was hurt.

"Are you OK?" She appeared to be rubbing her bottom.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I landed on my butt and it hurts, but I'll be OK. I didn't twist or break anything." She had waded back to the shallows and was looking at her left buttocks. "Well, I guess either we go naked or we wear wet clothes, huh?" shaking her head in disgust. "Sorry about that."

Tracy leaned over and examined her bottom. "You might have a bruise, but doesn't look like you even scraped it otherwise." Having confirmed Linda was alright, we turned to seeing what we could do about our gear.

The backpack and food was unscathed, the outside had deflected the water and everything inside was dry. The sleeping bags, however, along with my sheet and their pack and clothes were totally soaked. The sleeping bags were heavy enough we decided to try and wring water out now before we proceeded. I knew our only hope for a dry bed tonight was to get them out in the sun as soon as possible and hope for the best. This time Tracy led the way, we handed her the items which she carried to the top of the waterfall one at a time before gingerly walking back for the next.

From here the stream leveled out again, and soon we began to hear the sound of the real waterfall.

Coming around a bend we saw the canyon narrowed down to not much more than a slot canyon. A large boulder was pinched in the narrow spot, creating a free falling waterfall of about 20 feet in height. Impossible to travel further upstream without first going back downstream and finding a suitable place to climb higher on the cliff walls, this was the end of the line.

Beneath the waterfall was a pool that reached about 12 feet in depth. Behind the waterfall was a shelf where it was possible to sit with your feet in the water and be completely hidden by the waterfall. The pool was about 50 feet long, starting about three feet deep at the near end it sloped with a sandy bottom to the water fall. The perfect, idyllic desert swimming hole.

Off to one side was a sandy beach where we set out stuff down. I immediately took the sleeping bags and spread them on the boulders above us on the canyon walls that were in the sun already. In just minutes we'd all be in the sun, but for now that would have to do.

"Come on, let's go swimming and then get lunch," I said. I wandered into the pool until it got deep enough, then rolled over into a back stroke, looking back at my two naked friends. They were both standing talking, watching me in the pool. For the first time I was able to take an unabashed survey of my two nubile buddies.

Tracy was a natural blond. Her pubes were downy and thin, but all there. I'd say nice C rounded cup boobs, with larger light brown areola and so far, except when she'd been cold, nipples that were naturally flat. Linda on the other hand was brunette from top to bottom, her dark bush was much heavier than Tracy's, and I noticed pronounced labia. Her titties were probably a B cup, but more cone shaped with tiny pink areola and nipples. Unlike Tracy, her nipples were continually erect, and also continually catching my eye. She'd been holding something, when she turned around, I saw a slight red scrape on her left buttock where she'd slipped on the sandstone.

When they both looked away, I turned and dove under water, swimming rapidly directly toward the waterfall. Not stopping until I felt the water pounding my head as I went under, I felt my way up the rock and surfaced behind it, turning and lifting myself up where I could sort of see through the water, and sort of hear over the roar of the waterfall pounding into the pool. By the time the girls turned around, I was nowhere to be seen. I could only hear bits and pieces, "JIM!"...... "..did he go?" ...."...don't know..." When I heard another loud "JIM!" with a touch of panic in it, I decided I'd pushed it too far and slipped back into the water, swam out toward the middle of the pool, suddenly popping to the surface just a few feet in front of them.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?" They both demanded. I laughed, but they didn't find it funny. I apologized and told them about the small shelf behind the waterfall, then swam across the pool with them and showed them. The slope behind the waterfall was just enough that it was possible to stand in the water and lean forward with the full force of the water hitting you in the head. Both girls did this, sort of like taking a shower -- in a very forceful shower that is. I swam back over to the other end, observing them frolicking in the waterfall. Tracy was standing, her face peering out, her hands up pulling her hair back behind her head so her breasts were fully displayed toward me when Linda, who was apparently sitting on the shelf behind her reached around and cupped both breasts, lifting and then lowering each breast in rapid succession. Tracy, caught unaware, gasped and shrieked, then turned back to attack Linda. Both girls disappeared into the waterfall, then came swimming back toward me. I'd gotten into shallower water, only chest deep for me and was standing on the sand. My cock, which had ebbed a bit with a lack of attention, was once again at full staff.

Tracy swam up next to me on one side, Linda on the other, and I put my arms around each to hold them up as they couldn't quite reach. "That was a rotten trick," Linda said, her boobs spread, nestled into my side.

"I'm half tempted not to do anything for you," Tracy said, her hand gripping my cock, her boobs split just like Linda's, one nestled to my chest, the other to my back, "despite the fact that you've shown a much better time than we could have expected." She flipped my cock away, which in the water just wiggled. She reached back down, and met Linda's hand as it found me. I slipped my hands under their arms, fondling one of each of their titties. My thumb and forefinger found a hard nipple on one side, and a nipple that hardened on the other. Standing there in the water, we fondled each other for a few moments, then Tracy said "I'm hungry -- let's eat first. You can be dessert," and pushed off. She swam back toward the waterfall, but Linda continued to hang on my side.

"I don't know whether I'm hungrier or hornier," she said, her back hand sliding down to cup my ass, "but you've got a great ass." She pushed away and began walking out of the water. Any questions about whether we were going to have a sexual relationship were long gone.

We found a spot in the shade for the backpack now that the sun was reaching the bottom of the canyon. I checked the steaks, they were still frozen solid, I'd wrapped them in several layers of newspaper. As hot as it was -- I wouldn't need to get them out to thaw for several hours yet. I unloaded a small grill, and found the lunch: PB&J (peanut butter and jelly for those that don't speak American lingo) and beer. Ahh -- a gourmet lunch if there ever was one. Oh well, at least it was sustenance. The trouble is with the heat, you have to be very careful of food or it spoils before it's eaten.

As expected, the beer was the gourmet part of the meal. We only had the small cooler, which only gave us three beers apiece. We certainly weren't going to get much of a buzz, although I had made sure it was Arizona beer, not the Utah 3.2 crap. (Actually the Coors distributor clued me in on the reality there. Utah had a 3.2% "maximum", Arizona had a 5.4% "minimum" alcohol content. As he said -- "2.5 is less than 3.2, and so is 1.5. In actuality, the manufacturers only make two types of beer -- that which is less than 3.2 -- usually about 1.8 which goes everywhere and that which is greater than 5.4 which goes to Arizona." This explains for those that have ever noticed, Arizona beer would give a buzz with just one, Utah beer sometimes took all night -- and sometimes not even then.

We spread my foam pad to sit on, the only part of our sleeping arrangements besides my sheet that was not wet -- or dried after it did get wet. I checked the sleeping bags, they were still soaked and we only had about another hour of sunlight in the canyon bottom. I wondered whether they would be dry by nightfall. The girls also spread their clothes and towels out on a boulder; they wouldn't take long to dry at all. I sat on a rock, the girls sat on the pad, but we did our best to cram into the little bit of shade from the boulder we were setting up camp next to.

"It sure gets hot fast, doesn't it?" Tracy commented. I nodded in agreement and watched as she sat her beer down and walked over to the pool. She stepped in far enough to where she could squat and completely submerge, then walked back out without shaking any water off. As usual, the rapid evaporation brought goose bumps to her skin -- and her normally flat nipples extended slightly.

I watched her walk back over to where we were, and as she wiped her bottom off, I motioned to her breasts and said "Are those coming out for me to play with or are you just cold?"

She looked down at her breasts, then back at me and said "After what you did I don't think you should get to play at all!" and taking her boob in hand she raised it toward her mouth where she stuck out her tongue and began to lick her own nipple. With her left hand she raised her second boob and switched off, then said "See, just think, if you'd been good you could have been enjoying yourself too!"

Linda laughed and said "It's OK, Jim. Let her be a pill. I still need you, see?" and proceeded to demonstrate that she could not do what Tracy was. With her smaller boobs, there was no way she could do anything but just barely touch her tongue to her nipple, while Tracy could practically suck her own. I leaned forward from my rock, falling onto my knees and leaning forward to Linda. She didn't move, I leaned forward to suck her nipple. "Ummm. That feels good," she said, running her hand through my hair, holding my face to her breast. I leaned her back onto the mat, and almost simultaneously felt Tracy's hand on my back, slide across my ass, a finger trailing down my ass crack until her hand cupped my balls. Linda's hand had let go of her boob and slid down to grasp my cock. I'd been hard for literally hours, without so much as a touch from either girl besides whole body touches when they'd snuggled up to me in the water.

"I'm definitely ready for dessert," Linda said.

"Dessert?" I questioned, as I lowered my mouth to her titties again. I'd completely forgotten her statement earlier.

She giggled. "You, are dessert." She was pulling my cock toward her pussy, but I didn't anticipate that she'd be ready. Although I'd had a hard on for hours, we'd had no foreplay except for the visual. "And what I want now is a banana in my split." She laughed outright. "That's pretty funny."

Tracy was still behind me, playing with my balls and planting kisses on my back and shoulders while her boobs were barely touching my back. Linda's insistent hand pulled me right to her pussy, which I found to be totally drenched as I easily slid into her. No foreplay, apparently no need as she was as ready as I was. I tried all I could to hold off, but I knew I wasn't going to last long. I hadn't had sex in almost a month, and hiking and swimming naked with them all morning had done nothing to ease my arousal. It seemed, and probably was, just a few strokes and I erupted inside her. I'd lasted longer when I lost my virginity than I did that time with Linda. I groaned, and stopped involuntarily as I buried my dick as deep into her pussy as I could. She balled her hands into fists and hitting me in the side said "Don't you dare! You keep going!" I couldn't move at first, and her angry tone changed to a pleading. "Please, Please, Oh my God I need this." I recovered slightly from my uncontrolled paralysis and began to move in her again, still hard. I barely moved, slowly pulling out, then sliding back in, as the sensation on my cock was too much. But with every stroke, my highly sensitized cock head grew more and more numb despite the copious lubricant being produced by Linda's pussy. The more I lost sensation in my cock, the faster and harder I could pump; and the faster I did Linda, the more vocal she became.

"Oh my god. That's so good. Yes, Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum. That's it. Pound my pussy with that gorgeous cock." I'd never been with a woman that talked as much during sex as Linda. Until now, she'd really been the quieter of the two, but now she was everywhere. It was actually quite nice, instant feedback. "Raise my legs. Raise them over your shoulders." I complied, shifting first left, then right so I could bend her almost double, her legs draped over my shoulder. "Oh yes, that's it. Now deep -- I want you deep! I can't get you deep enough. Oh God. I want you in me. Slow down, slow down, it's too fast." I slowed down. The whole time, Tracy was right behind me, rubbing my back and ass, her hand playing with my balls.

BenLong
BenLong
1,453 Followers