Dark Canyon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers

Linda twirled a finger around first one, and then the other of Tracy's nipples, drawing them out, until she could effortlessly pinch them between a thumb and forefinger. She rolled first her furthest nipple, then when she moved to the nearer nipple Tracy suddenly stopped moving her mouth on my cock. Her sudden sigh was the first that I realized she was nearing orgasm. She soon recovered, but by this time I was having a hard time holding myself up against the rock and I suggested that we retreat to the beach.

I took charge, moving Tracy onto her back on the mat. I straddled her, kissing her neck and shoulders and breasts, moving continually downward. She'd spread her legs for me, but I made no attempt to enter her, I wanted to return the mouth music she'd just played on me. My tongue teased her nipples, first one then the other. As I licked around and around, Linda sitting sideways next to us, rubbed my shoulder and arm as I ministered to Tracy's body. I slid my hand down her belly, still slightly wet and cool from the evaporation to her mound. I played with her hair with my hand while I suckled her nipple above. I moved to one side, giving room for Linda to help out. When I looked over at her, she had her hand between her legs diddling her own clit. I stuck out my tongue, flicking her now erect nipple and said "I need some help here." Her eyes twinkled with mischief as she leaned forward and began flicking Tracy's other nipple with her tongue. Tracy twitched slightly, raising up as if to position her nipples for us to suck but we each continued to just flick them with our tongues. She moaned slightly in protest, but as I slid my hand further down, sliding my finger between her pussy lips and against her clit the moan changed from being a protest to one of pleasure. I cupped her mound, slipping a finger into her, slathering her luscious lips with her juices. I didn't remember her pussy lips being as full as they were, but she loved the play.

I'd closed my eyes, but opened them suddenly when I felt Linda's mouth on my cock. I hadn't noticed her forgoing the attack on Tracy's nipple, but unheard by me she'd slid down and moved her mouth to the head of my cock. Taking my balls in hand, she fondled them while sucking me, at the same time I was fondling Tracy and sucking her nipples. I heard Tracy sigh, which by now I recognized as an orgasm. My fingers were suddenly wetter, and spreading her moisture around her pubic area with my hand, I felt Tracy twitch slightly, another orgasm. I found myself fascinated by her quiet orgasms, wondering if it was possible for her to have a loud, noisy, soul shattering cum.

Linda's mouth was having its effect on me, I was rising once again although I knew it would be a long time before I could cum. I twisted slightly at Linda's beckon, opening myself up for her attention better. At the same time, I noticed Tracy's other breast. Whereas, her areola and nipple had started flat, then her nipple had gotten larger, now her nipple was erect and the areola was swollen and a pink flush had swelled across her chest. I began to move my way down her belly with my tongue, swirling it around her belly button but inexorably moving my tongue closer and closer to her cum button. As I moved, Linda moved with me, administering to my cock as I administered to Tracy.

When I finally got in range of Tracy's nether regions I found that not had her nipples and areola swollen but her pussy lips had also swollen. I kissed her lips, nibbling and sucking on them, marveling on their fullness. Her juices were pleasantly sexy, intoxicating in their smell of arousal. Not strongly smelling, but obviously full of pheremones as I found myself lusting to eat her pussy. I reached in with my tongue, spreading her lips with my fingers and gently lapped her clit. A shudder ran through her body, almost instantly accompanied by an increase in her secretions.

Despite the pleasure Linda was lavishing on my cock, I stopped long enough to tell her to suck on Tracy's nipples for me. She relinquished her mouth lock on my cock, said "Until later then and gave it a kiss, then crawled over me, belly to belly with Tracy and began tonguing her breasts again. I could no longer hear, but sensed the sighs coming from Tracy, an almost unstopping subtle quivering, again and again and again. My cock was throbbing in anticipation, and I finally gave up my cunny lapping in anticipation of another round of fucking.

I don't know whether Linda planned it or not, but by climbing on top of Tracy, when I looked up, her own cunny was just inches above Tracy. I'd been right there, the top of my head bumping her pussy and hadn't realized it. Rather than moving away, I raised up a bit and began to tongue her pussy as well. "OH MY GOD" Linda exhaled as my tongue found her private place, and a quick shudder ran through her body then she returned to Tracy's breasts as I worked her pussy with my tongue.

Rising up and kneeling between their legs I was suddenly confronted with the option, Linda on top, doggie -- or Tracy, beneath, missionary. I slid forward, Linda first as I hadn't been paying that much attention to her, then pulling out after just a single stroke I pointed my cock down just a hair and slid forward again, only this time into Tracy. One stroke up, Linda, one stroke down, Tracy. Literally I was fucking them both on alternating strokes.

I didn't do that for long, when Linda became somewhat demanding, forcing her pussy backward toward me, demanding the attention of my rock hard cock. I began to concentrate on her, eventually dismounting and having her move sideways onto her knees where she could rock backward into me as I pounded her from behind. I fondled her gorgeous ass, reaching under into the crook of her legs where they attached to her hips to pull her back into me, assisting her desire to be fucked hard. Banging on every thrust, it was only the natural padding of her bottom that kept me from being black and blue.

I stopped and pulled out, having Linda turn onto her side, slightly bottom down, and slid into her scissors style. This easily gave our deepest penetration, however our movements like this were minimal. I looked around, and seeing a large boulder that was fairly close had Linda come with me. Sitting her on the rock, I penetrated standing upright and soon her legs were around my waist. Apparently this hit the spot, suddenly she began talking nasty again. "Fuck me hard you fucker! Cram that dick in my pussy! Oh my god! Oh my god. Yes.....Yessss..... Ohhhh....FINGER ME! Pinch my clit! OH MY GOD....and suddenly she arched her back and shuddered hard in orgasm. I'd been fucking hard for several minutes and although I wasn't going to cum, I slid as deep as I could in her as I rested. I leaned forward, sucking her still hard nipples, and she cooed in pleasure. I felt her hand stroking my hair, and I began moving slowly in her, a post-coital cool down. She lay back on the rock, sighed again -- a sigh of satisfaction, then her eyes closed. Just momentarily then she sat up with a grin and said "Once more?"

"Once more?" I answered, still buried inside her, "How about still?" and with that I began moving in her again. She wrapped her legs around me as I fucked her against the rock, but a few minutes later I picked her up, still impaled on my cock, turned and walked down to the water. I couldn't easily walk with her impaled on my cock, so I reluctantly had her dismount before we walked into the water. Finding a rock where I could sit, Linda climbed up and slid down onto my cock. The water had washed our surface juices away, but Linda had no problem rising up and sliding down on my cock. Eventually, although I hadn't come again, I was worn out. The water kept washing our body juices away and every stroke got drier and drier. I stopped her, and we sat there together for several minutes, Linda impaled on my cock, before we rose up and moved back to shore.

Tracy was still on the mat, curled up into a fetal position. When Linda bent over and said "Tracy", she didn't move. We could see the gentle rise and fall of her breast as she breathed, glistening in the reflected afternoon light with sweat. Her nipples were once again flat, her areolas receded, however her chest was still pink with orgasmic flush. We left her to sleep, I climbed up to the rock and pulled one of the sleeping bags down and spread it on the sand. Together Linda and I lay down to rest.

Awakening, sweating in the heat, I smelled sweaty sex. Linda was asleep, beside me, I turned and saw Tracy, now spread out, no longer in a fetal position. I rose and found my bag, pulling out a plastic soap container. Walking back over to the pool, I stooped by where the pool once again became a stream and washed myself where the stream could wash the biodegradable soap away. I'd just finished when Tracy walked up behind me. "Can I use that too?" she asked.

"Sure thing." I turned and handed her the soap, moving away just a bit as the place where I'd been was a nice sandy spot where I thought she'd want to sit or stand. I stepped across and sat on a rock, feet in the water and watched her wash. She didn't seem in the least self conscious, even when she soaped up and washed her pussy. I noticed her pussy lips didn't seem swollen like I remembered them, and looking back at her breasts they were now totally flat. Her chest was once again it's normal self, the orgasmic rose receded. She felt me stare, and looked up at me.

"What?"

"Oh nothing."

"No, tell me." She insisted.

"Did you know your chest turns red when you orgasm?"

"It does?"

"Between your breasts and up toward your neck, it gets red like a rash."

"I didn't know that. I guess I don't spend a lot of time in front of a mirror afterward. "

"I know. Afterward you just want to go to sleep." She giggled.

"Well, after a good orgasm I do. It didn't hurt that we didn't sleep much last night either."

"Why's that?" I asked.

"It was just too fucking hot. That campground is nothing but just rock, it wasn't until early this morning that the ground cooled down at all, and that wasn't much. That's why we were so early, we'd already been up for hours. We saw you run down the road right after sun up." She looked over at me, I was just gazing at her.

"Are you ogling me?"

"Not ogling, just wondering."

"Wondering what?"

"Your breasts and nipples. They're all pleasantly rounded now, but earlier, when you were about to orgasm, they were swollen. Your nipples were hard and your areola were swollen. And your pussy lips too. They were so fat, and...I liked them like that." I realized my cock was beginning to rise again.

"I know." I saw her glance at my slowly erecting cock. "That's what happens to me. My nipples get really sensitive, and my clit does too. Once I get to that stage I cum really easily."

"Don't you ever have a strong orgasm? You know, where you go off with a bang?" I asked.

"Jake asked me that once. Yes, of course. To me, they're all that way. Earlier, when you and Linda were getting me off they just kept coming and coming. That's what really wore me out. When I have multiple orgasms like that, it just takes it out of me. Earlier when you made me get in the water just before those people came was the same way. I just wanted to lay back and take a nap but you wouldn't let me." She put the soap back in its container, placed it on the ground and turning she stepped into the deeper water. I followed suit, diving under into the clear cool water and surfacing just a bit beyond her. I could touch and comfortably stand on the bottom, at first she just tread water next to me.

"Who's Jake?"

"Jake? Where'd you hear about Jake?

"From you, just a minute ago. You said Jake ever asked if you had a strong orgasm too."

"Oh yeah, you're right. I didn't even now I did that." She paused, taking her time in putting her answer together. "Jake was my ex. I left about a month ago, but really we were finished quite a while ago." I waited; I sensed she was going to talk. "We'd just had sex and he wanted to know if I ever came as hard as Linda does. I told him all the time, I just don't show it physically as much as she does."

"Jake knew how Linda orgasms? Did you two have sex with him too?" She nodded. "We've shared virtually all our boyfriends, eventually. Not always at first, but we do almost everything together." She looked at me carefully before continuing. "You disapprove? You didn't seem to mind earlier."

"Oh no," I said. "It's not that I disapprove, it's just that it's different." I shook my head in wonderment. "How'd that come about?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"It was just one of those things, just sort of came naturally, I guess. We grew up next door to each other, played together as kids. When we became interested in sex, she'd steal magazines from her older brother's room and we'd look at them together. We learned how to masturbate together, and learned out to take care of each other. When we began to get boyfriends, we'd come back from our dates and tell each other about what we'd done. Until we began to have sex with them, we'd get each other off. The boys always seemed to be interested in the other one of us, and invariably only one of us had a boyfriend at a time.....so it just sort of evolved. Whoever strikes the fancy of one of us usually eventually ends up with both of us."

I nodded. "That's cool. So you two are lesbians?"

She shook her head no, looked like she was thinking. "No, I don't think so. At least I'm not. I enjoy Linda's company, but I don't want to marry her. I dream of boys, it's just that when we're together, it just seems natural to include each other." She looked at me, and somehow I knew she that she knew what I was thinking, as if she were looking directly into my soul.

"You want to see us together, don't you? I can tell, you'd like to see a little girl on girl action wouldn't you -- Just like in Penthouse forum?" I didn't deny it.

"Do you like doing it with her?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I love a good fuck but when we haven't got someone sharing our bed, we'll take care of each other."

"Do you, you know, eat her...pussy?"

"You guys are all the same. It's always the first question. Yes, but just like everything else, not all the time. Sometimes we just masturbate each other. Most of the time when we get into a 69 it's because you guys want to see and participate." I nodded.

"You ever do a guy?" she asked

"Not really." I thought back to when I first became interested in sex. "My buddy and I had a magazine that we'd read and jack off together in the clubhouse."

"So you did," she stated.

"No, I didn't."

"But you just said you did."

"I jerked off, and he jerked off at the same time, but I didn't jerk him off." She nodded and let it go.

"That's how we got started. We were in her bed, I was spending the night. We talked about sex and decided we were both horny and wanted to masturbate. We just began experimenting and found we liked it."

I looked at the cliffs, just the last few hundred feet were in the sun. "Let's go in. I need to start a fire, it'll take some time before it's ready to cook." I started to turn around to head in.

"Jim?" I heard her ask.

"What?"

"Thank you. It's been a wonderful day." I turned back around to face her, putting out my hand she took it and we waded back to shore.

I set up a fire ring and started a wood fire. It took about an hour before we had coals appropriate for steaks. I had a small grill I carried in my pack, it was big enough for one at a time. We dined on a gourmet meal of corn, cooked in the can, and steaks, and wine that I'd put in the stream to chill. Doing dishes amounted to scrubbing the grill with sand and burning some paper plates. Except for the small amount of ash, by tomorrow when we left there would be little evidence we'd been there.

The girls had spread one sleeping bag out for us to sleep on, folding the sheet and other sleeping bag for easy access. The afternoon breezes had faded, now it was just still and hot, and gradually darker and darker. We all went for another swim to cool off, then lay back on the sleeping bag, looking at the stars and talking. The faint gray of the western sky faded to blue then black, nothing at all visible. The outline of the cliffs was only visible discernable because the black of the sky with stars suddenly became just black. Tracy snuggled on one side of me, Linda on the other.

I don't know when I fell asleep, but I awoke not knowing why. Opening my eyes I found myself lying on my left side, Tracy cuddled in front of me, Linda cuddled to my back side, her arm under mine and draped across my chest, her upper leg over my lower leg. The down slope wind had begun, sending cooling blasts through the canyon. I realized that my upper side was chilly although front and back, where two nubile naked babes were cuddled up, was comfortably warm. My arm in turn was across Tracy, my hand resting on her breast, her hand holding mine.

I lay there for a while, examining the serene moonlit beauty of the canyon. Whereas before everything had been totally black, now only the areas not in moonshadow were truly beyond seeing. The canyons normally red, white and black colored rock had all blended into varied shades of grey. I realized we were all getting a little chilly, although I knew from experience it was only because of the contrast. It was still probably 85 degrees, which if during the day was a temperature we would have longed for. I gently disentangled Linda's arm and leg, trying not to awaken her and extracted myself from Tracy. I found the sheet and sleeping bag where they had placed them earlier. I unfolded the sleeping bag, spreading it over Linda so that I could crawl back into place, and placed the sheet over Tracy. I figured between the two covers all of us should be able to be covered pretty well. I knew it wouldn't take much with cuddling for all of us to be comfortable, and once the wind died down we'd probably throw the covers off anyway.

I crawled back between the Ladies, my front to Tracy's back , trying again to put my arm over her.

"It's beautiful in the moonlight," She whispered. I hadn't seen that she'd awoken.

"You're awake?" I whispered.

"Just barely." She almost breathed her answer. "I felt you get up. I was getting cold. Thank you." I said nothing, but my hand rested on her breast, so I just squeezed a "you're welcome." I again rested my hand, but now felt a slight nubbin touching the palm of my hand, her nipple had almost imperceptibly responded.

I closed my eyes to go back to sleep, when I felt her hand take mine. Pulling it sideways, until my finger was resting on her nipple she began to push it around. I took the hint and began caressing her nipple, which continued to grow to my touch.

"That feels nice." She whispered. I continued to caress, moving my hand down and finding her other nipple, fondling both until she twisted sideway and moved her hand to my now stiffened cock. She stroked me while I played with her nipples until she raised one leg over mine and pulled my cock toward her pussy. I slid my hips forward, she slid her butt back and soon an exploratory thrust between her legs had found her awaiting lips. I wasn't quite at the right angle, but reaching down between her legs I was able to press my cock head in just a bit and my forward motion then slid me up inside her. I began to fondle her clit, but her hand found mine. "Too much" she whispered, "make me cum with your cock inside me" She moved my hand back to her breasts where I again diddled her nipples. I moved my hips into her butt, long slow strokes. Pulling out each time to where I almost came into the clear, I slowly pushed back again. A couple of times I pulled back too far, but her hand guided me back in place.

BenLong
BenLong
1,463 Followers