Dark Canyon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers

"So nice...So nice," she breathed. She raised one leg over mine, I wrapped my legs around her lower leg, giving me leverage to force myself deep, but continued my long slow strokes. I felt her hand on my leg, gently gripping at first, then increasing her grip, getting to the point where her fingernails were beginning to hurt when she suddenly relaxed. Whether she did it audibly or not, I sensed a sigh, her sign of orgasm. I continued to move, the angle stimulating my cock head. I knew I'd be able to come practically at will, when I desired too. Tracy's nipples were rubbery to my thumb and forefinger, and her now audible sighs and trembling were all the evidence that I needed to know she was having several orgasms. By the time she whispered for me to cum in her, I was ready. Shifting to harder faster strokes, moments later I came myself, as always involuntarily trying to force my cock deeper inside her. Her slight trembling and sudden relaxation told me that we'd orgasmed together.

We lay together, my semi hard cock at first still inside her, but as we both relaxed and fell asleep I fell out. I had almost fallen asleep when she stirred. "You OK?" I whispered.

"I'm just going to clean up." She headed toward the water, I decided to clean up myself and followed. Minutes later we were asleep again.

I awoke near dawn, lying on my back. The sky was vaguely light, the moon still bathing everything in its cold light. The night time winds were now still, the heat from the rock radiated into the canyon without relief; the temperature was actually rising before the sun came up. I was no longer under the sheet, Tracy had it over her. I wasn't quite sure what had awoken me until Linda's hand again stroked my arm. Looking over toward her, she now had the sleeping bag thrown off, lying on her side looking at us. When I looked at her she just smiled, but her hand moved up across my chest, her fingers first bumping across my nipple then coming back to fondle it.

I wasn't quite awake yet, but a passing thought went through my head wondering why I didn't have morning wood. It had been weeks since I hadn't awoken with a hard on. Most days when I slept alone I masturbated before I got up, or in the shower after I ran.

Linda slid over next to me, cuddling up and moving her hand to my further nipple; stroking my arms and belly, sliding down until she found my limp manhood. Raising back up on an elbow she leaned and kissed me; a wet, tongue sucking, "I want to be fucked" kiss. Leaning in she licked and then sucked my nipple. "I thought guys always had a hard-on in the mornings?" she whispered between licks and nibbles on my nipple.

"Only when they haven't been fucked silly the day and night before," I whispered back, trying not to wake Tracy.

"Well how's a girl supposed to get laid first thing in the morning?" she giggled.

"Just keep doing what you're doing, it won't be long." Her hand again found my cock. "And then there are other things that you can do to help the process along..."

"Hmm. Good sir, whatever could you mean?" she feigned a southern accent. "I assure you I don't do those kinds of things!" and saying that, moved her face down to my cock. Sticking her tongue out and running it around my cock head she begin to lick and nibble, and I began to immediately respond. My hands had begun to roam over her body. Being that she was practically inverted I ran them all up and down her legs and ass, playing with her pubic hair, reaching up under her to twiddle her nipples. Her mouth had me rapidly growing hard, sucking and licking. I had her raise one leg so I could fondle her pussy.

I stroked her mound, penetrating her with first one finger, then stroking her slit to spread her juices. She moaned when I touched her clit, but I didn't stay there long, preferring to tease at this point. I leaned in to kiss and lick her, but couldn't without pulling away from a position that was comfortable for her, so just relaxed while she sucked my cock and played with her pussy.

At first she had been quiet, but as she became more aroused, she also began to become more talkative. "Do you like me sucking your cock?" she at first whispered. Popping my cock out of her mouth a little later, "I like being a cocksucker. Am I a good cocksucker? Tell me. Tell me that I'm a good cocksucker."

"Oh my god, yes. Look how hard my cocks getting." I was still trying to whisper, "You're a great little cocksucker. You like that, don't you? I can feel how wet you're getting." I took my finger out of her pussy, drawing some of her juices up and across her clit. She moaned as I rubbed my finger around and around. "Are you going to be a cock tease or are you going to take me in your mouth and swallow?" she mumbled, her mouth full of cock, but I understood that she was saying yes. "Is that yes? Are you going to be a good cock sucker and swallow? Ooh, that's good. Yes, that's good." The thing of it was, she really was good. I wasn't just saying it.

The closer I got to getting off, the wetter her pussy got and the more I desired to lick and suck her at the same time. I couldn't without either moving her or moving myself, so I began to pull her hips to me. "I need you to sit on my face so I can eat your pussy. I want to show you how good I can eat pussy while you're sucking my cock. All good cocksuckers like to have their pussy eaten, don't they? I want to suck on your clit when you come. That's me -- that little old clitlicker me. Come on cocksucker, put your little clit in my face." She continued to have me in her mouth, but I managed to move her over me into a classic 69. Soon enough, she began moaning from my tongue lashing, and just before I began to spurt in her mouth she clamped down with her thighs on my head and shook in orgasm. When I came, she never took her mouth away, swallowing my entire load.

Afterward she turned back over and snuggled up against my arm. My pounding heart had slowed toward normal when I heard "You two are sure noisy. At least when we did it during the night we didn't make enough noise to raise the dead." Tracy may not have rolled over, but nevertheless she was awake.

I said nothing, just lay contentedly on my back. It was still, all except for the continuous roar of the waterfall. Occasionally we heard one of the canyon wrens calls when they got close enough. "That was a nice way to start the day, wasn't it?" Linda said.

"Yeah." I looked up at the sky. All the stars were gone, it would be dawn in just moments. The normal workday would be starting soon, and I had just a few hours before I had to be to work. I knew I'd be late, but I also knew it was going to be a busy day -- later.

Linda again raised up on one elbow. "You guys did it during the night?" I nodded. "Damn. You guys get all the fun. You should have waked me," she said.

"We thought about it, but thought the dead might want to sleep a little longer" I laughed.

Just a few minutes later we got up, and began to pack up. Having drunk all the beer and wine, finished off the steaks and burned the plates, we were substantially lighter heading back. We had no breakfast, nothing but water left until we got back to the marina.

Our walk back was uneventful. Our gear arrived at the boat dry, although we were still naked. There wasn't yet any need to get dressed, we just got in and started back. Forty five minutes later when we approached the marina I slowed down and stopped. "We better get dressed now -- just around the next bend we'll be approaching the marina." I could hear the sound of a speedboat approaching.

I started putting on my cut offs, and Tracy began putting on her bikini, but Linda didn't move at first. "Do you realize we haven't had any clothes on in nearly 24 hours?" I stopped and looked at her, realizing she was correct. She sat up, pulled her t-shirt out and began to get dressed. Moments later we all had swimsuits or cutoffs back in place, and I again started up for the marina. Suddenly the ski-boat we'd been hearing appeared in the bay ahead, curving away from us, the skier throwing up rooster tales as he slalomed back and forth behind the boat.

Twenty minutes after we got back they had everything packed in the Vee Dub. I offered to make them something for breakfast, but they turned it down. I already had people calling for my attention. We exchanged info and good byes and they headed out to their van. I'd just stepped beside a boat to go to the back to check out a complaint about an engine when I heard the unmistakable sound of a VW. I turned and watched as they crested the rise, rolling down the far side leaving only a small cloud of dust to mark their passing.

BenLong
BenLong
1,461 Followers