Dark Castle Ch. 1

Story Info
New slave learns the ropes.
1.7k words
4.24
40k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The castle walls came into view as she watched the horizon open up before her. The morning sky was a gloomy grey as the carriage moved along the path leading to her 'new home'. Her heart was pounding harder and faster than the hooves of the horses that carried her along as she contemplated her future. Trevor McShane was a wealthy and powerful man and her father owed him a large sum of money. He was the land lord and her father had gotten behind in his rent and taxes. Taylor was his only daughter so her father agreed to McShane's offer to forgive his debts if she was given to him as a slave! She wasn't sure why she had a hard time even looking Master Trevor in the eye when he was around, but she always found herself looking at the floor if he spoke to her. And now, she was going to live with a man that terrified her! But she had agreed to the deal to save the homestead and her fathers honor but reality was now upon her as she approached McShane Manor.

The carriage began to slow down as it came up the road towards the castle and she felt a fresh wave of fear and panic overtake her! She wanted to jump out and run but as the carriage came to a sudden halt, the door was opened and a large man reached in and grabbed her! She tried to pull away from him but his grip was firmly on her wrist as he yanked her out. Another man was there and shackles were put on her wrists before she was led up the stone path that ended at a huge, wooden door. The men stood on each side of her, holding her arms as they lead her into the entry way. She was shocked when she saw two women standing there completely naked! They both had on metal collars and cuffs on each wrist and ankle. Neither of them spoke as they took scissors and began to cut away her clothes! "Please! Please stop! Why are you doing this?" The men held her arms, pulling at the cuffs on her wrists as she struggled.

When her clothing was removed, she was taken over to a large table in the room and lifted up onto it. One man held her arms over her head as the women pulled her legs open! The other man put cuffs on each ankle and then her legs were connected to a wooden rod, holding them open before it was chained down to the table. Then the chain between her wrists was removed and each arm chained over her head. She was yelling, panting and crying from the struggle as she tried to get loose but it was impossible! No one said anything to her as she screamed and cried until one of the men said two terrifying words, "Silence her!" Her heart skipped a beat as she honestly thought that she was going to be sacrificed in some bizarre ritual! One of the woman picked up a piece of black leather and went to stand over her head. The other woman pulled her head up from the table as the first placed the leather over her mouth, muffling her cries. The leather went under her nose but had a strap that went under her chin and then locked in place behind her head.

She was now gagged and tied down and there was no way to know what would happen next! The men left the room but the women stayed. Taylor lifted her head up from the table, trying to see what they were doing. One got a bowl of water and a towel and the other got a straight razor! "Be still and I won't cut you, sister," the one said quietly. Her legs were spread wide open by the rod and there was little room for movement as she felt the warm water and soap being spread over her mound. The woman expertly began to use the razor to shave her pubic hair as Taylor held her breath! When all of the hair was removed from the top, she was shocked to feel her legs being lifted up! The woman used a chain in the ceiling to hoist her open legs upwards until she had full access with Taylor's ass lifted up in the air. Again the soap and water was used before the razor began to shave her pussy lips! The woman's hands were gentle as she pulled her open from time to time, moving her pussy this way and that and Taylor was shocked to find it enjoyable! The woman's hands were warm as she moved her pussy around until she had it completely clean shaven. Then it shocked her to feel the razor going around her asshole! The other woman laid over her stomach and reached under to pull her ass cheeks further apart as she was completely shaven. The hands on her were gentle but firm as they then rinsed the soap and hair from her exposed crotch. In spite of the situation, a fire was burning in her loins as they gently touched her.

When she was rinsed and dried, the woman holding her ass let go and got up onto the table, straddling her waist. She reached down and began to pinch and pull at her nipples as the other woman began to massage between her legs. The one on top of her leaned over and whispered, "Give into the passion. Let it be your pleasure. We are not hurting you...don't be ashamed." Taylor was fighting the waves of heat that rolled over her as they gave her the first lesson. Heat rushed through her as they continued. She held her breath as she felt fingers start to slip into her wetness as her clit was massaged! The chains held her in place but she wasn't sure if she would have moved if she could have! She panted through the gag as the woman sitting on her began to pull harder at her nipples. The other woman pushed more of her hand into her waiting hole and she felt a strange sensation as the woman began to lick her! Taylor began to tremble as she felt a climax begin to over take her body. The fingers moved in and out as the mouth licked and sucked at her clit and she screamed into the gag as she came! As it subsided, the hand was slowly removed and the mouth gently kissed her now bald pussy. The woman sitting on her leaned down and gently kissed her forehead. Then, without another word, they left her.

Taylor lay there quietly for a while, equally ashamed and amazed at her response to the females and the bondage. She jumped when she heard the door open and now three men came back into the room. She was ashamed to have strange men see her naked and shaved but she could do nothing to cover herself. They came and released her hands but they were fastened in front of her. Then they lowered her legs to the table before they lifted her up and stood her on the floor. One stood behind her, pulling her elbows back as the other slid a heavy wood pole between her elbows and her back! This caused her tits to thrust outwards as her arms were pulled back. The gag was not taken off so the noise coming from her was of little notice when they stood on each side and used the pole to pull her forward, dragging her between them. Her legs were still held open by the the other wooden rod and the third man lifted her legs behind her as they carried her out of the room and down the hall. Her tits swayed before her as they carried her into another room before stopping.

There was a padded bench in the center of the room and they lifted her up and placed her gut over it. Her head hung down and her legs were spread behind her as she felt them tie the pole on her arms to the pole on her ankles! Her ass was thrust up into the air and she grunted as she struggled to breathe over the bench! She tried to lift up but the bondage prevented her from much movement! "I knew you were special," a voice said as she struggled. She could only see the floor beneath her as Trevor came to stand in front of her. "You will learn to love bondage. You will learn to give into you passions and be a total slut for me," he said as he stroked her hair. "I will teach you to be a complete slave. You will sit at my feet and be totally content." She said nothing as she saw his feet move as he walked around to her side. She gasped as she felt his hand run lightly down her back! "I will teach and you will learn," He said, as He ran his hand over her upturned ass.

There was a slight pause before His hand came down on her ass cheek, causing her to lift up, trying to move but with little success! Again and again he spanked her ass until it was bright red with His hand prints! She jerked around, trying to get away but each movement reminded her that her body was at His mercy. He spanked her until she was crying and then He began to run his hand over the marks left. He sighed deeply as he touched her red ass. "Let me teach you" His voice was soft but strong as he spoke, mesmerizing and gentle as he continued to touch her.

She was gagged and bound but she was able to hear his words, even if she did not comprehend the complexity of what he was saying. He began to use a flogger over her body, over her back, ass, her thighs and lower legs. When her body was covered with red welts, He spoke again, "Will you let me teach you? Teach you to obey, to give into your passions? Will you allow it?" There was a silence between them as she thought. A fire had been ignited and she was willing to have it explored and deepened! Her entire body stung from the whipping, her head hung down and she grunted as there was little room to breathe. But, with a simple word, the next year of her life was dedicated to Him. The word was understood even panted through a gag, "Yes."