Dark Dawn: The Spike Chronicles

Story Info
Dawn & Faith encounter good ol' Spike.
2k words
4.03
50.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StarFox
StarFox
12 Followers

"Where are we? " asked Dawn when her eyes adjusted to the gloom of the room

"You tell me sweet thang" said Faith snapping her gum and grinning

"I dunno. You just told me to close my eyes and think of some place exciting and dangerous" said Dawn turning around to face the dark hair anti-slayer. Faith shrugged and reflected back to the events that had delivered them to this place. Dawn had recently been granted the ability to alter reality and Faith had not missed out on the chance to exploit the many delicious possibilities.

After their sexual escapades with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Willow the Teen Witch, Dawn, Buffy's Kid Sister and Faith the Rouge Vampire Slayer, had grown restless and bored. At Faiths encouragement Dawn was told to wish them both some place more interesting, leaving the still lustful Buffy and Willow to whatever fate had in store for them. Faith counted on the fact that wherever Dawn wished them was going to be a thousand times better then Buffy's drab little house. Secretly, Faith also knew that Dawn had not remembered to release her sister and Willow from her enchantment, so both would be at the mercy of their super charged libidos. Faith could just imagine the trouble they might get into.

Dawn and Faith began to explore the dark and dirty room. The moon provided a little light through the narrow, grimy windowpanes. A silver glow radiated Faith as she passed through a beam of pale moonlight. She did not walk but instead strutted about the room, her hands out to either side sweeping away cobwebs. The room was choked with debris and dust. It smelled earthy and was cool and damp.

"I don't think anyone is home" said Dawn in a scared voice stopping in her tracks.

Faith whirled around her dark hair swinging into her pretty face. She rolled her eyes and chided Dawn for being silly.

"Of course no one is here its almost morning. Whatever is hiding out in this place is probably due to return in the next few minutes before sunrise."

"So maybe we should go before it gets back?" said Dawn looking for the exit

"No way Lil' D we should hide out and surprise the ghoul when it returns. What ever it is I'm sure it will be no match for the two of us." Faith made a fist and executed a perfect series of martial arts moves.

"You really think we could kick its ass? " said Dawn grinning from ear to ear and feeling naughty because she said the word ass.

Faith pause to look over her young companion and access her monster slaying potential. What Faith saw made her confidence wane. Dawn was a very thin and pretty young woman. Her figure was petite and frail. After fifteen years her body was not without some curves. Small double "a" cup breasts pushed up and out from under her tiny Back Street Boys tee shirt. Her legs were thin but her ass tight and high. She wore baggy tan pants and chunky soled sneakers. Huge innocent eyes blinked at Faith as she conducted her review. Dawn felt a slight tingle as Faith stared at her body. Dawn returned the stare with envy. Faith was taller with a darker seductive beauty. The overlarge leather coat did little to hide Faiths awesome body.

"Dawn you are sexy in a dozen ways but defiantly no threat to a monster. Maybe I'll kick its ass and you can take notes"

Dawn pouted which only increased her sex appeal. Faith moved an inch closer to Dawn remembering the events in Buffy's room. In her minds eye she again saw Dawn learning to masturbate and experiencing for the first time the deep thrill of having her pussy licked. Faith wanted to dominate Dawn and bend her to her nasty will. She closed the distance intent on kissing Dawn with all the hunger she felt inside. Suddenly they both heard a noise outside the crypt and the sound of a key in the heavy steel door.

Faiths grabbed her young friend by the arm and lead her behind a large marble pillar. From their hiding place they watched as two figures made their way into the burial tomb.

Spike staggered through the door of his crypt with Dru clinging to his side. Forcefully he kicked the door closed and scooped up the dark haired vampire. He pressed her firmly to his body evoking a bird like thither from his raven-haired girlfriend. Dawn thought she heard a low growl from Spike as he kissed his lover passionately on the lips. When the kiss ended he pulled her by the hand deeper into the tomb.

"My sweet has something naughty on his wicked mind," said Dru in a teasing voice. " You want to play naughty naughty, my wicked naughty boy"

Spike continued to lead Dru towards a large coffin, his long black coat whipping with his frenzied movements.

"Come a long luv" said Spike " lets have a roll and see if we've can fuck ourselves blind"

"Oh I don't want to be blind Spike" said Dru " I want to be able to see all the naughty evil that we plan to release in Sunnydale"

"You know what I mean luv" said Spike stripping out of his coat and hoisting Dru up to sit facing him on the coffin.

Dru cupped Spikes pale face in her hands and smiled a devilish grin. Spike quickly pulled his black tee shirt over his head and then in one motion ripped Dru's frilly shirt open. The female vampire shrieked in astonishment and laughed. She ran her hands over Spikes chiseled chest, pausing to pull lightly on his nipple rings. Dru's bone white breast jutted up and out as a result of the tight black corset she wore. Her full tits bounced with childlike excitement. Her blood red nipples were hard and firm standing out an inch and a half from large areolas. Spike paused for a brief moment to take in the sight of his lover's tits. He reached up with strong hands; finger nails painted black, to squeeze the creamy mounds roughly. He kneaded them and forced them together. He then stuck out his long tongue to taste and tease his girlfriend's expectant nipples. Spike reached behind Dru and grabbed a pair of nipple clamps joined with a thin silver chain. He also produced as if by magic, a studded collar fitted with a center ring.

"Oh Spike I'm your pretty slave aren't I a pretty pretty slave randy and ready."

Spike did not answer but grabbed his girl friend forcefully and attached the clamps and collar. Dru struggled vainly and slapped Spike hard across the face. Spike smiled and tasted the warm trickle of blood that erupted from his split lower lip. He in turn grabbed Dru by the hair and pulled her to him so she might suck on his wounded lip. While she suckled she purred. Spike teased her nipples harshly and she dug her nails into his smooth white back.

From behind the pillar both Faith and Dawn watched the erotic scene unfold before them. When Spike ripped open Dru's shirt Faith felt Dawn grip and squeeze her arm. Faith looked to see Dawn's eyes wide and focused. Faith could sense the girl's heart was beating quickly. Dawn had never experienced the mix emotions of passion and fury.

Spike's back began to bleed. Dru squirmed and beat at her boyfriend as he forced her down onto the coffin. He smiled wickedly with desire. Dru arched her back to expose her throat and bare breast to Spike. Spike tugged on the nipple clamps and she yelped. Spike sucked Dru's nipples hungrily. Dru loved the attention and held her boyfriends mouth to her tit. She squirmed as the first juices of her heat began to trickle out of her feverish cunt.

"Ohhhh, my naughty hungry boy…..yess suck me and lick me like a new born baby" Dru ran her thin fingers through Spikes bleached blonde hair.

The ecstasy Dru was feeling was written all over her face. Spike worked his hands down Dru's waist to the waistband of her flowing skirt. Again in one quick motion he tore it from her body leaving her pale naked ass sitting on the smooth polished wood of the coffin. Spike smiled to himself and began to massage her thighs as he forced them open. Dru leaned back on her hands and spread her legs to reveal a tiny triangle of jet-black hair. The lips of her pussy were extended, dark pink and wet. Spike moved to lift one of Dru's legs. He balanced it on his shoulder and licked her ankle, while his hands massaged her thighs. Dru giggled and squirmed. Spike removed her stiletto-heeled shoe and licked the arch of her foot.

"I'm going to punish you my pet " muttered Spike his head swimming with lust.

The aroma of Dru's wetness reached Spikes nose and forced his carnal nature to the surface. With a wicked grin Spike dove his face between the vampettes legs. He worked his long tongue within her hot gash, alternating between nibbling on her swollen clit and licking her like a hungry wolf. Dru's began grinding her groin desperately into her boyfriends face in an attempt to push his tongue deeper inside of her. Whenever Spike came up for air Dru would slap him hard across the face calling him "naughty, naughty". Spike seemed to enjoy the violence and returned to ravage her sweet snatch.

From the shadows Faith and Dawn watched captivated. Both girls were enthralled in the moment. Dawn shifted from foot to foot, feeling very conscious of the rising heat between her young thighs. Faith slid a hand down the front of her pants in a vain attempt to tickle her own flame. The crypt was filled with the mixed sounds of Spikes wet slurping and Dru's throaty groans of passion. Spike exchanged his tongue for his fingers after delivering several last nibbles to her engorged clit. Dru shuttered with tiny orgasms in response but her passion only grew.

Spike sensed Dru wanted more. He forced first two then four fingers into her steamy cunt. Dru beat her hands against the coffin lid. Spike knew his woman well and gave her what she wanted. He withdrew his fingers almost completely until her could make a fist. Then with little announcement her drove his fist full into Dru tight wanting cunt. Dru thrashed wildly as her boyfriend began to fist fuck her with incredible passion. Dru reached down her belly and and delivered three wet slaps to her clit increasing her pleasure. Spike was so turned on he reached down and unzipped his black jeans to release his stiffing cock. It was long and pale like Spike. Dawn thought it looked like a vein laced serpent. While still punishing his girlfriend's cunt, Spike grabbed his own cock and began to jerk it roughly in his left hand his right buried up to his wrist, in his horny girlfriend. Spikes dick grew even longer in response to his touch. As the joy of a huge orgasm approached them both, Dru caught the glimpse of something in the shadows. Consumed with her quest for ecstasy she did not try and stop Spike. Instead she surrendered to the tremble in her belly and kept a watchful eye to the shadows. The thought that they might be being watch only made her hornier. Spike's cock dribbled precum onto the floor and looked like a sightless eel that might burst.

Faith knew they had been spotted and took a calculated risk. She studied Dru's face and at the moment she guessed the vamp was about to cum she acted impulsively and shoved Dawn into plain view. Dawn stumbled towards the two sex starved vampires and stood frozen with fear. Dru's body shuttered in climax as her eyes locked on Dawns.

For a moment nothing happened. The only sound was the noise of Dru's panting and Spikes labored breathing. Dawn held her breath. She swallowed and grinned sheepishly.

"Hi " was all she could think to say. To this word she added a little wave.

To Be Continued...

StarFox
StarFox
12 Followers