Dark Descent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SWUKCouple
SWUKCouple
128 Followers

But if you had seen how aroused she was after the nightclub in Crete and after watching those films, this was something that she also wanted.

I have known my wife for a long time, the way you get to know everything about someone intimately, it was just a gentle nudge she needed.

Then she said something to me which confirmed what I already knew.

'I'm excited too David.'

I smiled at my beautiful wife.

'OK, then, let's have a look and see what we can find.'

With that, I sat next to her on the brown leather sofa, I pulled the coffee table towards us, plugged my laptop in and placed the computer between us.

I paused and then spoke.

'God, I don't know where to look!'

Lindsey giggled next to me.

'Just maybe put something in Google' she suggested.

'OK, but what?'

I was at a loss.

'I know', I said, I typed in interracial dating and hit the enter key.

Lots of hits came back, but the websites were all about people looking for long term relationships. I then typed in 'Interracial adult dating'; the responses were more of the same.

Lindsey spoke up, 'Why don't you try 'interracial sex dating'.

I almost sputtered when she said that.

So that's what I did, there were hundreds of hits, literally hundreds.

'Bloody hell.' I exclaimed,

'Look how many sites there are?'

'My god!' said Lindsey, 'how many people do this kind of thing?'

'I don't know, but it certainly seems there are a lot of people out there who are into this kind of stuff.' I replied.

One of the sites was an interracial swinger site, I won't mention the name but it is very popular as we have since found out.

'Shall we look at this one?' I asked her.

'Yes, that looks as good as any other'. Lindsey giggled.

I clicked on the link and the website came into view, on the front page was a white lady sucking an enormous black penis, her cheek bulged out where the head of the cock was forced into her mouth.

'Oh my gosh, look how big that willy is!' 'Do you think that's real?' She asked.

'I'm sure it is!'

We entered the site; we had to pay and just decided on a month's subscription, just so we could look around.

'Look' said Lindsey; there are pictures,

'Let's see what they are like?'

I clicked on the tab, there were literally hundreds of photos', images of white women, black men, sex scenes between amateur ladies and hung black men. You name it, it was there.

Lindsey by this stage was sat forward, enraptured, we spent about twenty minutes looking at images, Lindsey found an image of an attractive girl sucking the penis of a man.

I have to admit here and now, he was enormous, it didn't look real but clearly was, especially as the next set of images showed him having sex with the woman in various positions before finally taking his sperm onto her tongue.

'Would you take on something like that?' I asked her.

'Oh my gosh....Christ, I don't know, look how big he is David?' She said quietly.

I answered he.

'That girl is no bigger than you are, and she has managed it.'

You could clearly see that her juices were coating the thick black shaft.

'She does appear to be enjoying it' replied Lindsey.

At the top of the page there was a tab for contacts.

'Shall we look at some of the adverts?' I enquired.

Lindsey didn't answer, she just nodded quickly, so I opened the tab.

There were various sections, basically divided into race and gender.

The first section we looked at was 'White women seeking black cock.'

Again, there were lots of ads; I randomly clicked on a few.

The adverts basically described what the woman or couple was looking for, some had pictures and some did not, the women were all shapes and sizes, some young, some a lot older, most were married.

'Interesting don't you think?' I asked Lindsey.

'Is that all you do? Place an advert. Is it that easy?' She enquired.

'It seems to be.'

She just answered, 'Oh, right.'

'Shall we look at the guys adverts?' Looking at Lindsey.

'Yes, please, definitely.' Lindsey replied.

For obvious reasons, this section was Lindsey's favourite, we looked at about thirty adverts, some of the guys were in the UK, a few in other countries and a lot in the U.S.

Some of the guys were shockingly big, others not so, I could see that Lindsey was squirming a bit and her breathing was really fast. Her nipples I could see were erect under her top.

'Are you enjoying looking?' I asked. 'I told you it would be fun.'

'I am enjoying it yes and you were right, it is fun and there is no harm in looking is there?' She looked at me as if seeking confirmation.

'That's true, no harm looking.'

'Lindsey, are you turned on?' I enquired.

With that Lindsey looked at me, she was wearing tight light grey leggings; the next thing was a sight I will never forget.

Sat next to me on the sofa, Lindsey lay back, her nipples clearly erect.

'What do you think?'

As she said that, she very slowly lifted her right leg and opened her slim thighs, the crotch of her light grey tight grey leggings was much darker than it should have been and stained with her pussy juices, the mound of her pussy clearly visible at the juncture of her thighs, my eyes drawn to the moist patch between her legs.

Her eyes were hooded and half closed.

'David, I really need you to fuck me now.' She whispered.

I leaned forward and ran my hands up her legs, hooking my fingers into the waistband of her leggings, I slowly worked them over her thighs and pulled them all the way off, Lindsey's legs fell open, revealing her moist pussy.

I kissed all the way up her thighs to her glistening pussy lips, using the tip of my tongue I slowly circled her hard clit, she moaned as I made contact, again her vagina was soaking, her juices running down from her moist opening towards the crease of her buttocks.

I really took my time, teasing her, my cock erect in my own trousers.

Lindsey sighed. 'I just want you to lick me until I come.'

I set about her pussy with barely concealed gusto, licking, nibbling and probing, my own hand buried in my pants stroking my stiff cock.

I floated a question.

'Lindsey, shall we place an advert on the website?'

'We could ask for a black guy to fuck you.'

Lindsey's hips were gyrating, her eyes closed as I continued nuzzling her sodden pussy.

'Yes, David, I want this, I want black men to look at me and to fuck me,' 'Oh God David, I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming!'

She let out a low growl as I buried my face between her legs, eagerly lapping at her sweet pussy juices; she was flooded as I carried on licking at her clit. The pulses from her pussy were abating as the orgasm faded.

I looked up from between her legs.

'Shall we then, you know, place an advert?'

Lindsey had a dreamy look upon her face, her breasts rising and falling, her legs still splayed wide.

'I want to David, but do you think that they will like me?'

I chuckled at her naivety.

'You are kidding aren't you? You are gorgeous darling. Those two black guys in Crete certainly liked you didn't they? They wanted to fuck you so badly I'm sure?'

'Well yes.' She replied, 'but what if someone we know sees our advert?'

'That's easily solved babe, we don't have to show your face on any pictures do we? One look at your body will have them salivating I'm sure?'

'I never thought of that, could you blank my face out?' She asled.

'Absolutely.'

I was starting to get excited about this, she was really seriously thinking about this too.

'Shall we do it now?' I asked keenly.

'God, I look a complete mess!' 'I can't possibly have my picture on there in the state I am in.'

Lindsey sat up and swung her shapely legs from the sofa, she stood up, naked from the waist down. Her tight shapely bottom inches away from me.

'David, I am going to smarten myself up and get myself looking presentable, why don't you get the camera. I will be back down in ten minutes.'

With that, my wife leant forward and kissed me on the lips, she giggled at me as she walked away as I sat there open mouthed, as she left the lounge, she wiggled her bottom at me.

'See you in ten minutes!'

I heard her padding up the stairs, I darted from the lounge and got my camera, turning it on I checked that it was fully charged, my hands were shaking as I tidied away the coffee table.

This whole situation was taking a very unexpected turn, for a few years I had pestered Lindsey to allow me to take some racy photo's of her, you know the type, lingerie pictures, maybe something racier but she had always flatly refused to even entertain the idea.

I had pestered her a few times, but she always said no, saying that she was concerned if they fell into the wrong hands and various other reasons, in the end, I just stopped asking and gave up.

Now however, my wife was upstairs tidying herself up because she was going to allow me to take pictures of her to be put onto an interracial swingers website where they could be seen by anyone who wanted to, admittedly, no shots were to be of her face, but all the same, this was a massive deal for her and for me.

Ten minutes passed, then fifteen, still no sign of Lindsey.

I shouted up the stairs. 'Are you coming down? I'm waiting.'

Her reply came back. 'Be patient, I won't be long!'

After another ten minutes or so, I could hear Lindsey coming down the stairs; I sat up straight in an armchair facing the door so that I could see her as she entered.

I was so looking forward to this, after our holiday in Crete, our sexlife had dramatically improved, my normally demure wife was becoming a bit of a fox in the bedroom, more adventurous, less restrained, all because of a smutty dance with two black men.

The door opened slowly and Lindsey walked into the room.

To say that she looked sexy and stunning would be an understatement.

Lindsey had combed and brushed out her hair so that it shone, her dark brown hair cut into its bobbed style was shining, she had applied make up and bright pink lipstick.

Her choice of underwear was inspired, French, black lace and expensive, the brassiere, a push up type, enhancing her cleavage.

Her panties were tiny and filmy, a suspender belt built into them, a mesh panel at the front showing a very well trimmed pussy, perfectly tended and plump looking in her knickers, two straps ran down from her suspender panties to her silk stockings, a light black colour, pure black at the top and a seam running down the backs of her legs.

On her feet a set of shiny black heels, just a couple of straps across the feet and a strap around her slim ankle.

I just looked and stared, she looked amazing, any man in the world would struggle not to find her attractive, let alone a horny black man with a big cock.

'My God, you look incredibly sexy.' I said.

Lindsey smiled at me and turned around slowly, her shoulders were bare apart from the bras straps, her waist small, the curvature of her haps flaring out from her slim middle, her buttocks, encased in the tiny knickers, the lace material barely keeping the globes of pert flesh contained.

The curve of her arse has always driven me crazy; it really is one of her finest features.

'Well then.' She said,

'Where do you want me?'

One hand on her hip, her hip jutted out to one side, accentuating her shape.

'Well, for a start, stay like that!'

She looked so fuck-able. My cock thickening as I looked at her.

I started taking a few pictures, Initially, Lindsey was unsure of what to do, how to hold herself, what poses to adopt, I made a few suggestions.

I got her to bend over the dining table, her bottom raised up, her back arched, her knickers tightly hugging the contours of her pussy.

A few laying in front of the fire in various poses, legs open wide, cupping her breasts. I asked her to pull her knickers aside, but she refused to do that, saying that she was uncomfortable with doing that, so I didn't push it.

Lindsey started to grow in confidence; she was enjoying posing like this.

'You look so sexy, there are going to be so many black guys that want to fuck you.'

Lindsey just smiled at me, 'Do you think so?'

Again she needed reassurance, which I was only too happy to provide.

After I had taken around 30 photos, Lindsey told me that surely I had enough. I loved taking photos sofa my slim, scantily clad and pretty wife, sadly, I put the camera down.

Lindsey was laying on the sofa in her underwear, propped up on her elbow, her blue eyes looking at me.

'Let's have a look at the photos then?' She whispered.

I uploaded the images from the camera onto my laptop and we scrolled through the pictures that I had taken, they looked terrific.

'David, what will we put in the advert, I mean, what will it say?'

'Erm, let's just open up the website and see what we can come up with.' I replied.

I loaded the webpage and opened the tab for the adverts. I opened the link to create a new thread.

Lindsey was curled up on the sofa immediately behind me, her presence behind me, clad in her sexy underwear was disconcerting to say the least, but I concentrated on the task at hand.

'Right then, let's get an advert posted.' I was seriously excited.

I started tapping away at the keyboard, within five or ten minutes and after a few corrections and a suggestion or two from Lindsey, our advert was ready to post.

I uploaded three pictures of Lindsey in her lingerie to go with the advert.

The first image was of her stood upright, showing a full length body shot, but with her face blanked, the next image, her face was not visible due to the fact that she was on all fours, her head bent down and her bottom raised in the air, legs wide apart her tiny panties hugging her pussy, her beautiful bottom delightfully framed by her suspender straps and stockings.

The third and final image was of Lindsey on her back, legs spread wide and her face blanked out. Lindsey was pleased with the advert, I was delighted with it.

Our advert read as follows;

'Slim attractive married white female, 32 years old.

Looking to meet a very well endowed black male aged 25-40 to give me my first interracial experience.

(Husband will be present but will not participate).

Age between 25-40, a muscular build would be preferred.

Cleanliness and discretion is a must.

Only replies with a photo will be considered.'

'Please see attached images to whet your appetite'.

'OK then Lindsey. That's it, it's ready to send.'

'I made sure with Lindsey that she was comfortable with it before I hit the return key to submit the advert.

'Now Lindsey, this is it, are you sure?'

'I'm sure David, let's send it?'

I pressed the return key and the post became active.

SWUKCouple
SWUKCouple
128 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
GD6720GD67204 months ago

This is a well written story. It was as much about the build, look forward to reading the next chapter. What makes this even more special I have been to places you have written about. Thank you

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesabout 1 year ago

This was a great start to a short series. Grammar could be better, but the story content and buildup was excellent. I'll still give it 5*s.

As someone who has a wide range of interests within wife sharing, I thought this was done really well without pulling yourself down. Your wife was presented as an eager slut, but the transformation was done well and in a believable, realistic way. It was not rushed in any way, which is a great thing. Too many times, even as a writer, we tend to get overexcited into the corruption.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of the story. It's both good and unfortunate that it's only a two part story. It's not overwhelming or intimidating in length, but makes you want more content.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Black-on-White!

This was an excellent story that both my wife and I enjoyed. It was based on your real life experiences as a couple and that rang true for us. However, it contained spelling errors which detracted from this otherwise exciting story. For example, you used “site” instead of “sight”; when the husband described how sexy his wife was dressed. A proofreader could easily help you with this.

This story was about a young, white wife’s first steps toward going black. We remember how exciting it was for us, as my wife was getting ready for her “dark descent”. One unique thing about your story was that it was actually the wife Lindsey who, on her own initiative, first danced with the black man. The husband did not even set that up. And, later of her own initiative, she danced sexily with the two black men. Again, her husband did not make that happen.

We’re guessing that Lindsey was, unconsciously, putting out some vibes for black men. Possibly her body was even putting out sexual pheromones to attract black men. In our case, we know that something happened to my wife’s body when she was in her mid-20s. She is a natural blond, blue-eyed, petite pixy. And, just inexplicably one day, she started attracting a lot of attention for black men; and, it was totally unconscious. It always made her wet and, then, she would attract even more black men! However, maybe in Lindsey’s case, it was just two horny black guys that thought they could score with a very sexy, drunk, white wife whose husband was busy chatting with a sailor.

(We just love stories like yours where a faithful, white wife, more of less innocently, finds herself in a new situation where the natural outcome is to break both her marital vows and also the taboo of having a black man!)

Nevertheless, after Lindsey had danced and was all worked up, the husband quickly got on board with her sexual excitement, as you wrote, “She…got into the doggy position on the bed, offering me her pussy from behind, as I slid into her tight pussy. I don't know what came over me, I just blurted out. 'I bet you wish that it was one of those black guys fucking you now don't you?' Amazingly, she replied. 'Oh my fucking god yes!'”

That was the pivotal scene in your story; it caused the husband to start obsessing about her going black. He started buying the interracial porn that prepared his wife to offer up her lily white pussy to black men via the personal advert! That is a powerful moment for any couple, when the wife publicly advertises that her pussy is available to be fucked by other men!

When my wife was getting ready to post her advert, we were both masturbating. As she clicked on the “post advert button”, we looked deeply into each other’s eyes, and we both knew that she was ready, willing, and about to become, a black cock slut. Within half an hour men started responding to my wife’s advert.

She told me to jerk off and cum on the floor, as she told me, “I want as many black cocks as possible in your white wife’s pussy!” That night my wife completely cut me off from sex and blow jobs. I have just been jerking off my little wiener for the last five years.

Also, in your story, we were glad to see that the husband started having premature ejaculations. When Lindsey screeched 'No, no, not yet, don't cum yet babe!' we knew she needed big, virile black cock. My premature ejaculations were what turned my wife black. My wife said, “I’m so happy that you can’t be a real man. It gives me every reason to give my womb to real black men, who can stay the course and pleasure a real woman like me!”

Finally, we both loved the fact that – due to the husband David’s sexual inadequacy – he had to resort to licking his wife’s pussy to try to satisfy her. (It’s fine when we lick our wives’ pussies; however, when we do it because we are worthless, with our little dicks, that’s another matter.) I know when we arrived at the point where my wife preferred cunnilingus instead of my fucking her; she couldn’t wait to have black cocks stuffed in her very tight, married pussy! More importantly, this sets up David to be the perfect clean up guy after Lindsey starts fucking blacks. Yummy, yummy!

My wife just responded to her instinctual, primal need to be mated by only the strongest breeders. She believes that most white wives should be black bred!

We are going to read the next chapter right now. We think David and Lindsey have a great future as she starts spreading her legs for blacks. Great job!

cockcriticcockcriticover 6 years ago
Hot Wife

When they got home after her dancing with the two black men, he should have posed her the question, if he hadn't been there would she have fucked them?

Anyway the husband is a stupid cuck with his brains in his cock end. He should have t taken note of "That once the white ladies go black white cocks will no longer do it for them".

Sorry mate your cock stands a good chance of becoming surplus to her sex life, but I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck

Another sick cuck will end in disaster.

One star for the content

Three for the wring skill, carry on writing, very well written

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Beautiful Stacey Experiences Frank A beautiful white wife experiences a large black cock.in Interracial Love
Fred Pleasures Jessica A married couple is introduced to the cuckolding kink.in Interracial Love
Elizabeth Finally Blacked Wife with long time desires cucks husband with black cock.in Interracial Love
More Stories