Dark Desire

Story Info
A Happy Surprise at the Lodge.
2.9k words
4.27
16.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in the dark, seized by the strange and familiar feeling of male power. It was going to be one of those days when I misbehaved. A day when the deep brain controlled me, for better or worse.

In school, I had read about all the stages of consciousness, how what we thought we knew was illusory, a figment of overactive brain cells. The lesson, at a time when I was thirteen, seemed unreal. Little did I know that as the years accumulated, its unreality would only increase and finally pull me down into this altered state in which the trappings of civilization fell away, revealing my core maleness. My essence, for that is what I felt. A raw exposure to the beast which lurked within. The immanent life force, which flickered bright at these moments, urging me on to deathless deeds of adventure. Adventure and lust, for isn't pursuit of a mate the ultimate adventure?

These days, which came upon me unannounced, demanded an outlet. As I donned rustic gear for the outdoors, I waited for inspiration on today's expression of my deepest life force. Seemingly without conscious thought, I found myself in the garage, climbing into the Lagonda saloon. Its always fickle starter cranked the Six to life and I drove out the winding road from my uncle's mansion, headed to the manor wherein resided my cousin Amanda. The famous engine sang along the motorway, raising my spirits with its throaty roar. Dark clouds parted as if by magic as a plan took shape in my deepest animal brain.

Amanda was just back from a European tour with my aunt Thelma, a happy and eccentric woman whose Father had inherited substantial wealth just before the Great Crash and had the remarkable good sense to turn a large chunk of it into precious metals and jewels in time to escape the penury which befell so many of their social class. As a result, his daughter took her fancies as she wished, making sure that Daddy felt well loved. In fact, she made sure that Daddy had opportunity to explore her delightful tender flesh on frequent occasion. I counted myself lucky to have learned this secret one evening when Thelma imbibed too much gin and invited me to her bed, where she exclaimed, "Daddy," one too many times as we coupled frantically.

Thelma liked to travel, which allowed her to indulge certain likes far from the gaze of nosy relatives. It was her habit to invite young female relatives to travel with her, telling their parents that the experience would be broadening, and she, Thelma, would look out for any untoward events and return the precious icons of femininity safe and sound in a month or two or three.

The two of them were in front of the manor with the head gardener as the Lagonda crunched its way up the curved drive. I popped out and ran to them with open arms and kisses everywhere.

At this display of affection, the gardener discreetly retired, leaving Thelma to say, "My goodness, Richard, whatever are you about, arriving in that fancy car in your roughest clothes?"

"Ah, my tongue is tied! I am overcome by my two beauteous relatives caught in their garden on this sterling day!"

"Has he lost his senses, Auntie?" exclaimed Amanda, leaning more firmly into the grasp my arm had around her waist.

Stepping very close, Thelma drove her tongue between my lips for an exploratory kiss, as she was wont to do when not in public. Only she and I knew where such a brief caress might lead.

"Cousin, mind him not. On a bright day, he can be seized by a wild idea and comes seeking company. What is it this time, Richard?"

"You see through me every time, dearest aunt. I am longing for your companionship on a jaunt to the hunting lodge at Wildwood. Mother tells me it has been closed up for months and needs airing out."

I paused and continued, "There is already a hamper of lunch and refreshments in the boot. Will you accompany me? I promise to return you before dinner."

Lounging comfortably against either side of me, they glanced at the racy Lagonda, at the blue sky above and at each other, eyebrows raised.

"Most improper," Thelma whispered in my ear.

"Yes," Amanda breathed in my other ear, "decent women are not just swept up into a wild desire to roar across the county."

"Fine," I said. "You look delicious in those gardening outfits. They will do nicely for lunch at the lodge."

My aunt pushed her niece toward the car, saying, "Go. I will inform Butler of our trip."

As I helped her into the front seat of the saloon, Amanda whispered, "I suppose you kidnap women every day?" She giggled as Thelma returned, saying out loud, "You must behave, Richard, or Auntie will have after you. She boxed a boy in Florence very badly when he tried to stuff his hand in my dress!"

Thelma relaxed in the deep cushion of the rear seat and smiled broadly as she said, "No worries there, my dear. We can relax and enjoy the outing."

The sporty car went down the drive with a roar and we were off to the family hunting lodge. I hadn't counted on two female companions, but exulted in my good fortune, for it was in this very lodge, six years ago, that Thelma had lovingly relieved me of my virginity. Afterwards, I had remorse at my juvenile behavior, hardly having entered her sacred precincts when my disobedient cock blasted a terrible stream of male essence partly into her but mostly all over the two of us.

She had laughed and laughed. "Oh, I do love it when you young men are ruled by your anxious cocks! Here, you must lick me and clean the mess!"

The very thought of it was stiffening me as we burbled along. I wondered to myself how far Amanda's education in matters sexual had progressed. It was whispered among the female relatives that accompanying Thelma on her trips included much more education than art history. I wondered specifically if young Amanda had experienced the delights of Sapphic love with her aunt, which was another rumor among the relatives.

No matter, in my current state of animal maleness, nothing could keep me from enjoying the bodily charms of these delightful companions.

I drove with verve, which is what my uncle called it when he dashed to and from his country estates. I had jollied him up incessantly about upgrading his stable of motorcars, discussing the finer points of each new model as it appeared. Sure enough, he saw through me, and bestowed the Lagonda with a wink and a smile.

"Richard, you may have this fine auto on the condition that you learn to drive it properly. I will arrange some lessons from an expert."

Six weeks later, I had a certificate from the driving school at Goodwood and was suitably proud of myself until the morning when the rear end went out on some black ice and the vehicle had to be hoisted out of a ditch. Fortunately, the damage was only a hundred pounds worth, and Uncle smiled and hoped I'd learned a lesson about watching for conditions.

Thelma said from the rear seat, "Don't be alarmed, dear, he is an excellent driver. The first time I went out with him I wet my drawers and fainted!"

Amanda was still laughing when my hand crossed to hers and gently clasped it. "Thank you for coming. It's nice to have such marvelous company on the drive. I promise not to put us in the ditch!"

She was Italian on her father's side, and had his dark hair and tanned complexion. Not an English rose at all. I wondered whether the hot Italian blood would match my dark desires. Had Thelma not only instructed her in female love, but also tended to her need for a well educated cock or two? My speculations kept me smiling and aroused the rest of the way to the lodge at the upper end of a valley in rolling hills.

The gate at the edge of the asphalt road was unlocked and I made my way carefully up the closely wooded track to the large clearing in which sat the family lodge, erected in the time of King George, and carefully maintained ever since. It was a tradition not to introduce modern conveniences, except for indoor plumbing. Thelma took charge, as was her wont. "Richard, go around and throw open doors and windows. Amanda and I will see to the linens. When the house is open, clean a table on the sunny patio and arrange your lunch."

In a short while, everything was accomplished and I relaxed in a soft chair, enjoying the sun so much that my shirt had been discarded, opening my front to the healthy rays. I heard noise from the French doors and rose to find the women advancing with frowns.

"Richard, it is most irregular for you to be naked here with ladies."

"Auntie, surely among family we can relax on a warm day? After all, my trousers remain. Perhaps you would enjoy the delightful air and sun in your chemise?"

Amanda gasped, "Surely not!" But her companion had most of the buttons on her dress unfastened before asking, "Amanda, please finish these buttons, they are a nuisance. After you finish, I will do yours."

There was fright in the young woman's eyes, but the aunt was firm, "Amanda, he is your cousin and not a threat. Do not fuss. We certainly sunned in less than our chemise in Italy."

I released a low, low chuckle as Thelma smiled at me. I suspected my aunt had caught a whiff of the rank odor that surrounded me when gripped by my base desire. Both of them, I thought to myself. Nothing less than both delectable bodies. My kit of pleasuring items was in the Lagonda, cleverly disguised, but ready to hand.

I poured three glasses of a quality Champagne. The bubbles rose in a fine stream. Only I knew that the inside of two of the glasses had been treated with Dr. Jones' special relaxing elixir.

I turned the conversation to their Italian itinerary, making unsuitable comments about the notorious advances of Italian men. Amanda was shocked at my words, but even more shocked at her aunt's earthy responses.

"Yes, indeed, Richard, we had many adventures, especially in the hill towns where the young men are very handsome and very forward with their hands and lips. Amanda and I were busy deflecting unwanted advances day and night. Of course, there were evenings when wine and music allowed us to encourage a tiny bit of romance!"

"Auntie, you promised we would never speak of that night when we returned!"

Thelma drew Amanda to her feet, standing close behind and running hands up and down the shapely body of my cousin, who blushed pink everywhere that I could see. "Richard, your beautiful relative was a blooming rose in the Italian garden. We danced all night and lost parts of our dress from time to time to the caresses of our admirers!"

Thelma was now tight to Amanda's young form, swaying sinuously and using fingers to pluck forward a feminine nipple. She and I exchanged lusty looks as Amanda felt the strength of the champagne and its special ingredient overcome her. I stood and approached, applying the lightest of kisses to Amanda's moist lips. "Cousin, you are the brightest star in the firmament. Let me carry you to the couch of love."

The young thing shuddered and fainted dead away. The devious aunt led the way to an upstairs boudoir with a Parisian style lounge designed for two. Her voice was low, "Remove those ill-suited clothes rascal, while I ready your lovely victim."

"Auntie," I hissed, "there are two victims today and perhaps you should be first to feel the power of my cock!" I exploited her present position, bent over Amanda. The chemise lifted like a white vaporous cloud, revealing ample thighs, prodigious breasts, and enticing curves. My implement, which Thelma had experienced in this very location, was thrust rudely between her glorious cheeks, seeking the treasure it knew was enclosed therein.

"Stop this instant, you terrible man. Have you no shame, taking innocent women?"

The male desire had me in its grip and the enormous prick found its target in an instant, forcing entry into moist depths of pleasure as my fingers entertained the soft tissue of her plump breasts and their stiff nipples.

"Aahhh." Her gasp was one of intense release. The ripe body, not yet fully welcoming the crude incursion, clenched as I achieved full penetration.

"Thelma, you are a fine fuck. I know there are other lovers, but you may summon me at any hour if this lowly cock pleases you!"

Saying nothing, she folded to the thick carpet, twisting to take me from above. Our lips met in a long embrace as her cunt rhythmically urged the thrusting cock to the fullness of its labors.

"Yes," she gasped, "Now. Take me! Fill me!"

For a minute or more, we pursued a wild coupling before the climax arrived with a long wailing moan from my aunt. I lay back to find Amanda's frightened face peering down on us from the couch.

"Aunt Thelma, I don't know what to say. Watching you has made me twitch and tingle in my parts. That Italian man you let take my virtue in Pisa did not produce this effect!"

I reached a hand and pulled the naked woman to our arms. "Amanda, your beauty is beyond compare. Never have my eyes beheld such a vessel of divine love. Your aunt and I will share this body and bring you to the heights of womanly pleasure."

Four hands found Amanda's love zones, drawing excited gasps and moans. A deep part of me was angry that her precious virginity had been torn from this damsel by a drunken Italian. Had I only been there to defend her and spirit her off to my castle tower!

No matter. She was caught up in our incestuous love triangle and moistening my hand as it passed her sex. I arranged Amanda carefully upon her aunt so their wet parts entangled, spreading pleasure as they rode each other back and forth. I positioned myself above the rounded globes of her ass, finding muscles to knead and spread. It was just a moment to find her flowered opening, thrusting home to that delightfully tight receptacle for my love tool.

"Oh Richard," she wailed, "what have you done!?" followed by a series of plaintive non-questions. "My virtue is lost, will anyone have me now?" I worked her vigorously, the impatient cock wanting her climax, which arrived amid another wailing moan.

Retaining a spark of decency, I withdrew in order to find my partner in lust, the sex-crazed aunt. Dragging her to the nearby fourposter, I bent the rigid body over the foot rail and impaled her fully, beating the globes a fine shade of red whilst readying her for the finale of our tryst.

"Stop, Richard, stop! It is enough."

But it wasn't. The dark desires she and I shared were not yet satiated. I pounded again on her luscious rear, driving an ever higher cascade of wails and screams. There! I felt the final paroxysm of completion, our bodies locked in ecstasy, spilling fluid everywhere.

Angry hands pulled me off and pushed me to the carpet, adding foot kicks with vile oaths. "Rogue! Seducer! Satyr! Beast!" Her epithets continued as my hands closed around her pretty neck and drew her to me.

Thelma shouted, "Amanda! Be quiet! It was all a trick!"

Holding her close, I soothed the trembling body. Soon two females occupied my chest, one crying and one laughing with glee.

Discovering lingering stiffness, the laughing one mounted me, saying, "Richard, my miserable plan has exceeded expectations." Her treacherous cunt gripped me tightly.

The next statement shocked me to the core. "She was a virgin! I spirited her away in a faint from the assignation in Pisa, and told her how sorry I was that she lost her virtue is such an unseemly way!"

The newly deflowered one, her sex pink and inches from my tongue, screamed, "How could you?"

Shaking with sudden realization of Thelma's plan, I closed my eyes. A doublecross! A terrible doublecross!

Thelma was enjoying herself, torturing Amanda's full nipples while administering terrible squeezes to my cock.

Her voice was sick with veiled threat and glee. "You see, my dears, I saw a long time ago that you were meant for each other but would never consummate a romance without my help. So here you are, on the deep carpet of the family Lodge, having just fulfilled your first marital duty, a very fine fuck! I must say, I have never seen better, and assume excellent prospects for a long and fruitful life together!

I bounced the nasty witch high in the air, and replaced her with my newly announced fiancee. Small hands pounded my chest as her freshly liberated cunt gave my weary cock yet another treatment.

I brought her lips to mine. "Will you have me?"

"You can't be serious! Taken by my devious cousin without even asking?"

Cuddled under a blanket thrown by Thelma, we kissed and shook with laughter. I shouted after the retreating body, "We expect a fine wedding at your estate!"