Dark Desires

Story Info
Couple enjoy sex in Parisian alley.
1.2k words
3.74
15k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach into my trench coat pocket and pull out a cigar, light it and puff away. I then put the lighter back into my pocket and take the cigar into my hand exhale the smoke. It is a gloomy day, pouring with rain. I stand outside under an awning watching the rain pour down. I listen and observe as the cars continue to pass and rain continues to fall upon various materials upon the buildings around me.

The rain continues to pound down upon the city. I finish up my cigar and head off; the hat on my head keeps the rain off my head. It's been a long week, I head down the street. I enter a parking garage and punch the button on the elevator. The doors part and I step inside.

"Hold the lift" a voice emanates from the corner.

Then into view steps a vision of gorgeous beauty. She was about 5' 8'she was wearing shiny black four inch stiletto heels, her smooth legs lead up to her black knee length skirt. The skirt was matched with a black suit jacket with a bright red blouse underneath.

She steps inside and says "Thank you"

She steps inside and we are heading up to the same floor.

"How about this rain?" I say to her.

"It's raining cats and dogs out there" She replies

"I moved to Paris to get away from the rain of England, it seems to have followed me here" She replies with her seductive British accent.

"I'm Bill by the way" I say to her.

"Diane, nice to meet you" She says to me with her outstretched hand.

I grasp her hand and shake it.

The lift doors open and she hands me her business card before departing. I slip it into my pocket and walk out of the elevator. I head to my car, which rather coincidently is parked right next to her.

"If I didn't know any better I would say you were following me Bill" Diane says to me.

"It seems my car is parked next to yours that is all" I reply.

"Nice car" replies Diane

"Thank you, I picked it up last week" I reply to her.

It is a shiny new Lamborghini Aventador, one of the first few off the production line. It is in white and looks beautiful. Diane hops into her Range Rover and before shutting the door instructs me to call her.

"Yes Mam" I reply

She reverses out and leaves. I get into my car and start it, the engine roars into life. I then leave, heading home. The rain has now ceased. It head into the estate on the outskirts of Paris. I enter my garage and park the car. I get into my house and park the car. I get inside and toss my keys onto the table and hang my coat at the door. I kick back with a scotch in my hand and unwind. I then get up and pull Diane's card out of my pocket. I sit back down and examine it more closely, Marketing Executive, beneath that there is her office number, fax and cell.

I down my scotch and pick up the phone. I punch in her digits and hear the line ringing.

"Hello" I hear.

"Diane, hello, it's me Bill, we met in the parking garage earlier"

"You're quite fast" She replies

"Not always, I believe in taking my time in certain circumstances" I say to her.

"Would you be referring to fucking?" She enquires

"That and other things, my dear" I answer her.

"Hmm intriguing Bill, let's do dinner tomorrow and afterwards let the winds take us somewhere." Diane replies.

"Text me your address, I'll pick you up at eight." I say to her

"Cheers" She says and hangs up.

The next day, I awake to a message on my cell, it's from Diane, and it's her address and a message telling her to meet me at Paris' most iconic church.

It is still three in the morning, and I'm up for a drive. I get my keys and fire up the Lambo and head out rather quickly. The roar is endless and only interrupted by a flick of the shift paddles and hitting the brakes. I soon get to the centre of Paris. The streets are still and silent until the Lamborghini's roaring twelve cylinder engine comes into earshot. It seems loud enough to wake the dead.

I weave through the tight alleys and roar down the Paris famous boulevards. I head to the higher parts of Paris to find the church. The dark still shrouds the city but the piercing lights of the Lamborghini light the way. I continue until I get to the church and come to a halt swing up the door and step out. She is standing there in a white trench coat.

"So this is when your fast?" Diane enquires

"Yes it most certainly is" I reply

"I'm here, what now Diane? I ask.

She opened her trench coat to reveal her utterly gorgeous body, her perky tits, down to her smooth stomach and immaculately manicured pussy.

"I am now enlightened" I say to her.

She tosses me her trench coat and says "Here put this in the car."

She is now stood in the city of Paris stark naked. She leads me over with a curl of her finger. She leads me to an alley, it's out of the way and still half past dead in the morning. The shimmering moon lightly illuminates the alley. There are no lights emanating from any windows around and the night is quiet.

She begins to unbuckle my pants and drop it to the ground. Out comes my throbbing cock straight from my pants into her salivating mouth. She caresses and strokes it expertly with her tongue, which I find to be pierced, which only adds to the lustful sensation she is giving me.

Her impressive licking continues the throbbing remains steadfast as I remain hard.

She removes her mouth and says to me "Your turn" I turn her around and bend her over and insert my cock inside her and begin to steadily pump away. I then gyrate her body on my throbbing cock as the silent and still night is pierced by our carnal deeds in this alley. We continue and she begins to quiver and tremble as the delicious fucking continues unabated and undisturbed. I continue to move inside her and she clenches down on my manhood and takes it all in her salivating pussy like a champion. She loves it as much as I love giving it to her.

"I'm nearly there" she whispers to me. We are being as silent as it is possible given the circumstances we find ourselves. She erupts in orgasm and has her hands over her mouth in an attempt to muffle her shouts of delight. I now proceed to reach orgasm. She carries on still loving the sensation.

She then gets off my cock and then positions herself for a stream of warm white jizz on her light British skin.

"We had better get out of here, its nearly five o' clock" Diane says to me.

Here I pull out a handkerchief from my pocket and hand it to her as I throw my coat over my shoulder. We get to the car where Diane puts her coat back on and we look to the distance seeing vague glimmers of the sun beginning to pierce the dark veil of night.

"How about breakfast instead" Diane mentions to me.

"Why not" I reply

I fire up the car and we head off before the streets of Paris become clogged with weekday traffic.