Dark Desires

Story Info
An obsessive stalker finally jumps his prey...
4.2k words
4.43
46.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Viridi
Viridi
14 Followers

Author's Note: Please be aware that this story contains a rape fantasy and mild BDSM slave training motif. So for the sake of those not comfortable with those themes... you've been warned.

I would also like to take a moment to express that this story is not meant to condone or encourage rape or sexual assault in any way, shape, or fashion. As a woman who experiences submissive pleasure and rape fantasy as a part of my natural sexuality, I know well that there's a fine line between rape fantasy and the actual act of rape. No woman (or anyone, for that matter) actually wants to be taken without consent. I know, it's complicated... is it an echo from the sexual experiences of our Neanderthalic ancestors? Or just another contradicting conundrum of the human experience? Who can truly say? But regardless of the answer, rape fantasy is just that... fantasy. Explored through roleplay, submission, or consensual BDSM practices.. And so I must reiterate, this story does not in any way, shape or form, condone rape. It's merely meant to serve as an outlet for those like myself, both men and women, submissive, or dominant, who experience or desire rape fantasy in their sexual routine.

Thank-you for reading. Please enjoy.

PS: I know Dark Desires is a cliche kink title, but nothing else fit the mood. I hope it's enjoyed, regardless. :)

Dark Desires

She faltered a little as she turned each page, delicate, she left me blinking every time she moved, every time she interrupted my gaze, my... fantasies. The fluttering of her pages were all I could hear in the backdrop of my imaginings... here in the café... on that table...
"Would you like me to top you off?" The new voice yanked me above the waterline of my preferred reality. Holding back a glower, I glanced up at the young waitress hovering a kettle over my tea.
"No," I placed a palm over the cup "I'm fine." She waited a moment, hovering again. She wanted something from me, she'd made that painfully obvious; but I wasn't interested. I wanted someone else. Her. And only her.
Quickly this time, the waitress gave up with a sigh; and free of her absence I returned to my addictive delirium... though not undisturbed. Her book was down, and she wasn't alone the way I liked her.
Who is that? This time I couldn't hold it back, why are you here? I glowered at the back of his head, the other man who had stolen her attention, who was blocking her spotlight like a tall movie-goer with a front row seat.
Suddenly she laughed. Notably giggled, actually. Does she like him?

He uttered something else in her direction; she snickered some more, and I glanced away, unamused.

I tried slipping underwater again, into the frozen image of her in my mind, her lightly-dyed blouse, her skirt, disappearing into the sunlight that poured through the bay window, the blend of clothing and ghostly skin that made her nakedness beneath them apparent... imaginable. Her innocent giggling the soundtrack to the voices in my head urging me to approach her with no fear; to brush blonde wisps of hair from her eyes, to kiss her, and then press myself into her skin without protest.

But it wasn't the same... her new companion kept interrupting my thoughts.
Only me. I thought.

And as if on cue, my private fetish excused herself from his company, taking her book, her purse, and all. She was leaving. Or trying to, as her admirer - or excuse of - reached for her arm, and took her wrist in his hand. He wasn't being harsh... he was gentle... but that made me hate it even more.
Mine!
She seemed startled at first, and for a single blissful moment she pulled her hand away from his... but only to dip into her pocket, and retrieve a small square of card-stock. She handed him her businesses card.
She ran a design studio; and her business cards were each different on one side, and the same on the other.

I already had a growing collection.

"Hey," I followed her on her way out and stopped at their table... before me, a sleek black biker's helmet sat there, enshrouded in her perfume, "is that yours?" I gestured at the motorbike outside, and as he looked away, I slipped her business card from his ownership, to my pocket, "actually, don't worry about it, I've got to be somewhere... um, nice bike."
Outside, I slashed his tires...

... and followed the trail of her delicate scent.

In the dark that had fallen in her return home, the townhouse unit she rented seemed haunted and empty with the lights out the way they were. She sauntered up the front steps as I watched her hair and her skirt dance in her wake from across the street.
My heart took a leap-- now, I suddenly felt, Unable to withstand the urge another night, silent, I found myself behind her, only inches from her fallen hair, her lips, and her curves. I wanted to run my hands up and down them, and I would I thought as she slipped her key into the lock-- and I slipped my hands around her body.

She froze, and I felt her pulse leap, her heart frantically trying to flee without her. She didn't move as my right hand slid from her collarbone to her mouth, and my left from her waistline, to the hand at the doorknob.

"Let's go inside," I whispered in her ear, and turned her hand within mine, clicking the lock open.

I had something to... prepare for her inside. But now she struggled, leaning backwards away from the doorway, trying to remain on the front porch.

Don't worry, I thought, no one will see us. This... I slipped my fingers just under her waistline, following her hips, my thoughts trailing blissfully... this is for my eyes only. Tears pooled along my thumb, leaking from her eyes as I walked her into her condo. I held her against the wall at the nape of her neck while I closed the door with my free hand; and for a moment I just pressed into her, feeling my cock rise between her thighs, pushing to be released from it's denim restraint.
With a zip, I did just that...

Oh God may not have been the right words, but it felt so right to feel her trembling thighs hugging my erection, her soft skin under my fingers, her quivering body against mine, wanting to escape. The idea that she couldn't escape, couldn't stop it if she wanted to... that she had to take me even if she couldn't... turned me on so much it hurt. My erection grew, lifting her skirt... until I lost control.

I grabbed the folds of her skirt and tore at them. She squealed, to my appeal, and the material fell limp in my palm, exposing her skin to the chilly air. I grabbed her hip, and pulled her towards me, pressing her bottom into the base of my penis-- I let out a satisfied sigh, before tearing at her panties as well and inserting myself where I should be. She whimpered and screamed a little, but I knew she would eventually like it. She just... needed to be broken in. Then she'd never be able to imagine sex without force, or intimacy without my presence.

For a moment, I found myself trembling in rhythm with my lover... she was so tight, better than I'd ever fantasized. I pulled her into me as I thrust forwards, keeping her in rhythm. I suppose I'd waited too long-- the anticipation kept our rendezvous short. But I hadn't meant to jump her at the front door like that either. I'd had a plan I was apparently too eager to keep. The magic of a perfect first time winked away a little, but it could still be beautiful. I held her against the wall for a moment with the sheer weight of my body, thinking of all the preparations I had to make before I could be inside her again. She trembled and sagged into the wall, struggling to keep standing until I let her sink to her knees, exhausted. Where she was... I quickly considered making her take it between those beautiful lips... but reminded myself that I'd already wrecked round one. Round two, at least, had to be perfect.

Then again... I reached down, and lifted her chin to face me, "would you sit still, and stay here if I go get you water?"

The look in her eyes fluttered, changed from despair to a hopeful glimmer, dancing like a Japanese koi each at the bottom of two shimmering blue-green pools. That's a no, I thought... secretly excited.

"Fine," I watched the koi transform into little hearts, and sink to the bottom, "I know another way..."

My fingers climbed into my jean pocket, and rummaged for a moment -- bouncing the erection between my zipper that still longed for it's gentle fetish. She whimpered, as I withdrew a small capsule of pills, "I know another way we can take these," I smiled impishly, "open up..."

I stood, and rested one hand on the wall behind her, and the other on the top of her head, "I can be gentle, or rough... your pick," I said as I guided my erect penis to those beautiful quivering lips. When she took too long to decide, I grabbed her hair and held her in place as I inserted my rod into her mouth.

Ouch! I withdrew from my incursion at the touch of her teeth, and pulled on her hair until her head was tilted, and she was forced to look up me. Suddenly I realized she was seeing my face for the first time, and my heartbeat faltered a little, like a butterfly trapped in a ribcage jar. I gazed at her for a moment, enamoured, then low I whispered softly, but sternly, "don't do that again..."

Her breath flickered like lips against a candle flame, as she let out a small gasp; her expression softened, and I swear she melted a little into the floorboards. Her body certainly loosened under my grip, submitting, at least a little, to my will.

"Good girl," I lowered her head, and slipped myself between her lips again. Gently I guided her head back and forth along my staff, pulling and pushing, my grip tangled in her hair tightening and tightening as I heaved in pleasure. When I came, I held the base of my penis in one hand, and her head in place with the other;

"I've never said this, but don't swallow... there we go," I bent down to her level, and held the pills in front of her, "now you have something to swallow these with."

She cried as I slipped two pills, one at a time between her lips, and pressed them with my thumb into her mouth. I kissed her, and whispered, "now swallow." She did, and it didn't take long until her eyelids were drooping like lazy willows, and she slumped into the wall. She seemed even more beautiful in her sleep as I scooped her, effortlessly, into my arms.

I already knew where the bedroom was...

She awoke; though, opening her eyes felt like lifting weights with a pulley. For a moment, she'd forgotten what had happened only hours ago; although she divined something was very wrong... something didn't feel right inside.

Slowly, she rolled over, catching the rattling of chains in her ear. Looking up, she saw her arms were bound to her bedpost with leather cuffs and lengthily chains. A feeling of shock went through her pulse, like a swarm of static electric butterflies charged with the beating of her heart, fluttering just under her ribs. Her thoughts of confusion, and fear, made sense to her; but there was another feeling she just couldn't place.

And then something else, peculiar, beckoned her attention... a row of chocolates just on the edge of her bed, resting on a red scarf.

"You can eat one if you like... they're for you."

She gasped, and looked up from the covers of her bed. There he sat, in an armchair... watching her.

"I promise not to make you sleep again. I want you... awake for this..." he gestured again at the sweets.

Afraid to offend him, she reached for them, and slipped one between her lips... but she froze, as memories only hours old returned to her in pieces.

But he didn't give her much time to analyze them...

In one swift motion, he was on top of her. She wasn't sure when he'd gotten her on her back, or why she hadn't noticed he was naked before now. All she could think to do was breathe.

He leant over her body, a domineering structure of muscle silhouetted against the candlelight— which she had never lit. He placed his mouth over hers, and slowly, he took a bite of her sweet.

Just as before, her heart throbbed with a strange feeling tangled among the fear and confusion, a feeling she just couldn't place...

I leant over her, pinning her to the bed, I cupped my lips over the chocolate between hers, and stole a bite. Sitting back, I watched her, for just moment, simply breathing.

"You should swallow," I coaxed, "there's something I want to do to you, and I don't want you to choke."

She obeyed. I liked obedience. Then I pulled at her chains, her arms snapped to the bedposts, displaying her nude body before me.

Ah! A sharp gasp escaped her.

I whipped the red scarf out from behind me, the chocolates scattering to the floorboards, and tied her wrists directly to the bedposts. Then I withdrew a small leather case from beneath her pillow.

She squirmed and whimpered, and I revelled in her tone, how fake it sounded. How much she pretended she didn't want it.

I clicked open the leather case, and withdrew a silver needle, then I listened to fear return to her breath. Resting it against her neck, I drew the needle along her collarbone, then brushed it along her breast, and past her nipple... trying to decide where to penetrate her first.

It wouldn't be the only weapon to do so, my engorged penis was again ravenous for her body. Unable to resist after watching her sleep undisturbed for so long, I lifted her at the hips, and guided myself to her pussy, where I slipped under her skin. With her body so tense, she was even tighter than before. I leant into her, forcing myself deeper, folding her into an arc into the bed as I loomed over her, and graced her lips with mine.

She moaned, and her body squirmed and heaved beneath mine. I held myself within her, refusing to give her more; I pressed my lips against hers, but didn't kiss them-- keeping her on the edge of pleasure.

Tell me what you want, I whispered, and witnessed her breath falter against my lips.

Please-- she stammered, hesitation quaking her body, a disconnected fear ravaging it.

Not good enough, I growled. I teased her right nipple with the needle, and watched her squirm against my touch. "Admit it!" I roared, "you know how much you want me inside you! Beg for it."

She moaned in anguish, a look of desperation in her eyes, please, she breathed, "please fuck me."

I angled the needle appropriately and pierced her nipple. The pain threw her body upwards into an arch; she cried and screamed, and rode my cock uncontrollably as she writhed... the agony taking control.

As she slowed into a quiver, I held her at the waist and leant over her. Closing my lips over her right nipple, teasing it with my tongue, and licking up the blood that oozed from where the needle had pierced her. She whimpered, and I shifted my attention to her lips... I pressed mine into hers and stroked her hair to comfort her. Then I drove my cock into her deeper. I held the back of her head and buried my teeth into the skin of her neck as I drove my cock into her again, and again. My heart skipped a beat at every sigh and moan that escaped her lips. She liked it. She wanted it harder, I could tell, but my cock was already so hard it hurt.

No! She suddenly gasped.

Releasing her neck, and breathing heavily against it, I halted mid-thrust. Frustrated, I growled, "what?"

She stammered, "I-- I don't... want..."

I pounded her with a single thrust, and she gasped... yes, I groaned, "you do."

Her words shook on the edge of her breath, "I don't... I'm scared."

I know, I growled in her ear, "but you're not trying to stop me... you just saying that so I'll do this," I thrust into her again, "aren't you?" I pounded her a third time with a single long thrust, and listened to her moan in suspended pleasure.

"Aren't you! ...?" I roared.

No... she squirmed, trying to fight the pleasure I delivered, "I'm not..." I drove into her again, but slowly this time. I pressed my cock into her inch by inch and made her take all of it. Her head thrust backwards in ecstasy, her eyes closed... yes, she admitted between pleasured whimpering.

I reached for her breasts, cupping them and stroking them, and then I withdrew the needle from her right nipple, and pressed it against her left.

Her breath switched from sighs of pleasure to a panicked rise in her chest. She pulled at her chains, crying again, please, no!

"This again?" I complained.

I pressed her down into the bed with one arm, and grabbed her forearm with the other, holding her still. I looked her in the eyes and turned her to stone with a single, blatant, whisper...

Your pain turns me.

She didn't say a thing; she just froze, and looked at me, her heart beating hard under the hand that held her down.

"Does that scare you?"

Still, she said nothing at first, but her heartbeat fluttered a step, like a butterfly beating its wings against a gale, "I don't know," she said softly.

"The more turned on I am," I coaxed, "the harder I get. And the harder I get, the more I can pleasure you... would you like that?"

She opened her mouth as though to answer, but only silence came out. Still, I knew what she wanted... not that she ever truly had a choice.

You can take it, and without further warning, I slipped the needle into her left nipple...

The piercing threw her body into a fit, the sensitivity and the pain made her lose control, and her squirming and her writhing had her pussy sliding up and down my shaft. This time I arched my back in ecstasy. I threw my head towards the ceiling, and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as she rode me in agony. She brought me so close to the brink that all self-control dissipated in seconds. I reached for her, grabbing her and forcing her to the bed by her throat.

I wanted so badly to squeeze with all my strength... but she was just too small, too fragile, my full strength would break her.

She was still shaking when I fell back to earth and pushed myself into her, bringing pleasure to her suffering. I grabbed her by the hip, but my hand automatically followed her waistline to her ass. Round and plump in my palm, I pulled it to pull her into me...

... and I rode her until I came. I rode her so hard she cried. It wasn't until I'd cum that I realized she had passed out.

I moaned, breathing so heavy my chest hurt. I withdrew from my incursion, and almost collapsed on top of her. I pushed a fist into the mattress next to her, holding my body only inches above hers. She looked so peaceful in her sleep, as though she hadn't just been tortured and ravaged; as though she weren't just inches away of being squashed by me.

The sight of her helpless before me kept me so hard, my cock hurt from the engorgement.

It was worth it, though. She was so beautiful I just couldn't get enough of her. My drug, I whispered to her passionately. For months, even the thought of her alone had been like a narcotic I couldn't kick, and now that I'd had her... I was officially addicted. I'd known from the minute I saw her at her studio that she was the one; that she could take it... she would take it. She could handle my ways, and I was right.

I stroked her hair, as I slowly lowered myself against her body. Her heartbeat was gentle and delicate; I could barely make it out, even while pressed between her breasts.

Viridi
Viridi
14 Followers
12