Dark Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally when I can breathe enough to talk again I move his hand away from me and wrap it around the knife handle. "Do I look beautiful like this baby? Do you like the wound you have given me?" His eyes are wide and alert and he is staring at my stomach, soaking in the wonderful reality of his fantasy "Oh yes, you look so sexy, so hot, you have no idea" he replies excitedly. "Mmmmmm, good, I know you want more though, it was never enough for you, you always needed more baby" I whisper while moaning softly.


I take his other hand and wrap it around the knife as well; I want him to have both hands on the handle for this. I look deep into his eyes and lean down onto him, guiding the knife to the little indentation below my breasts that I am so fond of. Just as the tip begins to press into my flesh there I kiss him deep. As we kiss, I wrap both of my hands over his and lean up again slightly, whispering "Are you ready baby?"

I watch his eyes light up and feel his cock grow rock hard beneath me, I need no other answer. I pull the knife away from my chest a little; he knows from all of our experiences that I want him to plunge it into me so he offers no resistance. He lifts his head slightly and gazes into my eyes, waiting for me to release his hands so he can watch my last breaths. I moan loudly arching my back, closing my eyes and before he ever realizes what happened, my wrists snap and the knife plunges to the hilt into his stomach.

With a loud moan I release my hands and stare at the most beautiful sight I have ever laid eyes on. The blade was completely gone; all that remained was the handle, with both of his hands still wrapped tightly around it. The initial shock subsiding I could see the horror on his face as he opened his mouth to scream, I leaned in fast and shoved my tongue into his throat again, stifling his screams. The weight of my body pressed into the handle pushing it even further into his stomach as the handle presses against my wound, filling me with wonderful heated pain again.

I kiss him like that until he begins to shake and desperately try to get air. Then I lift off him slightly and fill his lungs with my hot breath, feeding him with my life as his fades. I sat up again and watched him struggle, his knuckles turning white against the knife handle, his breathing very shallow and raspy. I can actually hear the sound of liquid begin to fill his lungs. His eyes search my face in desperation, his mouth opening and closing but no sound will come out, just desperate eyes, crying out to me.

"What is it baby? What are you trying to tell me huh?" I asked sweetly. His hands began to shake around the knife handle as his breathing slowed to a mere struggled gasps here and there. I caress both of his hands with mine and grab the knife yanking it out of his stomach in one stroke. A most wonderful exaggerated gasp escaped his lips as his hand instinctively went to his wound.

I watch as his eyes begin to glaze over and his chest heave less and less frequently, gently I pick up his hand and take his index finger into my mouth, covering it with my lips, soaking up the blood onto my tongue and licking it clean. As I slowly draw his finger out of my mouth I whisper lovingly to him "Thank you so much for sharing your fantasy with me baby, I'll be forever grateful," and watch his chest rise for the last time.

I kiss his eyelids shut and dismount him padding softly to the bathroom on the plush carpeted floors. Lost in a state of complete and utter euphoria, I never dreamed it would be as wonderful as it was, it was just perfect.

He was still bleeding when I came back with the wet towel, it had spread across most of his belly and was pooling at his hips. Crawling onto the bed next to him I gently began cleaning his wound, using soft loving strokes to wipe up the blood. "Your so beautiful baby, so beautiful lying here like this for me" The blood finally started letting up and I found myself staring at the huge hard-on which was still raging. I lay down next to him and slid my hand over him, gently grabbing his swollen cock. I leaned in to him and whispered in his ear "you have made me so happy baby." I kissed him again; his lips were cool but still parted easily when I pressed my tongue into them. I slid my tongue inside his mouth and tasted his sweetness again. Swirling my tongue around his and pulling it into my mouth, its heaviness delightful and luscious. I kissed him harder, savoring his flavor while stroking his hardness and whispering lovingly in his ear.

When I could take it no longer, I slipped out of my shorts and straddled him again, I was soaking wet and he slid inside me with ease. I stretched my body out and lay against his.

His body was already starting to cool and felt exquisite against my skin. I rode him, slowly worshiping his body, caressing his skin with my tongue, tasting him and inhaling his sensual aroma. As I increased my speed, moaning and feeling completely fulfilled by his essence, his beauty, I could feel soft and delicate warmth beneath me. The contrast of warmth and cool skin made my entire body tingle, as I slid faster and faster onto his manhood. The blood began flowing between us; I couldn't tell if it was coming from his wound or mine as the friction between them increased. Faster and faster I rode him, nearing orgasm, the warmth between us spreading and joining us. As I began to come I could feel his hot seed flow inside me, filling me up with his life force. The last of his life was inside me and I sat up moaning with my orgasm still pulsing through me. Sliding my hands across my belly, I could feel the warm blood slide effortlessly across my skin.

Collapsing in exhaustion on top of him, I can still feel him inside me. His life force buried deep in my womb, joined forever in life and death, complete in our fantasies and realities.

12