Dark Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
The diaries they kept tell it all.
11k words
3.99
62.8k
23

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this is a hard core cuckold story and a black man fucking a white married woman story. If you read any further I will know and so will everyone else that you like this sort of story. You have been told.

I would again really like to thank WhiteWave48 for the help with proofing and correcting this story. Without her input the story wouldn't be anywhere near as good as it is. She is a very sweet person and a great assistance.

The first part of this story told the story quickly. But the next will discribe what each was thinking as they moved into this way of life. This will start the beginnig of their diaries series.

=======================

Mark's Diary, the beginning:

August 7th. 2006:

Last night I told Amy that I was wondering if she had any sexual fantasies. She told me she didn't but then asked what were my own? I was afraid to tell her the real fantasy I had so I said I had a few, some of which I didn't think she would like or ever go for.

She asked me to tell her about the one that I wanted to see happened the most. Again I was afraid to tell her my real number one fantasy so I just said: "Well there are two actually."

She asked again what they were. I answered: "Well the first one is that you would suck my cock and let me cum in your mouth when I shot off."

Amy made a face.

"Well Mark, that's not going to happen sweetie. I'm sorry. I'll suck your cock and get it really hard for you and then jerk you off until you cum. I like seeing that too. Or I'll fuck you but I won't let you cum in my mouth baby."

She looked at me and saw that I already knew she would say no, so she asked: "Well.....hey I know sweetie, how about my breasts? Would you like me to suck your cock and then jerk you off and you can cum on my titties? Would that do?"

I told her I knew that she wouldn't let me come in her mouth before I asked her. She had told me a few times before that she didn't like the taste of my cum. But when she asked if I would like to come on her beautiful, full, very shapely breasts I immediately said: "Yes! I would enjoy cumming on your breasts very much Amy. That would be sexy and sounds very hot."

She smiled.

"That I can do Mark. You want to do it now?"

I told her no, that tonight I wanted her pussy. She laughed and held me and whispered,

"You can come on my titties anytime sweetheart. I love you very much Mark I just can't let you cum in my mouth. UGH!"

We kissed and began to make out again. We both knew I was hard as a rock already and wanted to fuck her again. But before I did she asked me: "So what is the other one?"

I said, "Other one?"

I was so worked up playing with her tight little pussy it took me a second or two to realize what she was asking.

"Oh yes my other fantasy."

She said: "Yes, what is the other major wish you want me to do for you?"

I told her it didn't matter since I knew she definitely wouldn't go for that one.

She told me, "Well I still wanted to know what it is Mark. Tell me you got me really wondering now."

So again I didn't want to tell her my real number one fantasy so I told her: "I want to fuck you from behind."

She said, "We've done that Mark and it was great you know I love it that way."

I said, "No baby! That's not what I meant. I want to fuck.... fuck your other hole and you know.....come in your rear end."

She got a little upset when I told her that and she sat up and looked at me like I was some pervert. She told me that it wasn't ever going to happen.

Amy and I had tried it once a few years ago and she told me that hole was off limits. She would suck me hard and let me come on her tits and she would fuck me in any position I wanted but no "hinny humping" as she called it.

Then I asked her again what her fantasies were. She again told me she had none. I told her I didn't believe her but she insisted she didn't have any left now that she was married to me.

"We've done them all Mark. You know I sucked your cock and we've had sex in a bunch of different positions and you licked me and made me come with your wonderful tongue and mouth. I loved that part babe. So that's pretty much it."

I said, "You don't have a single one left you want to even think about? Oh come on Amy. How about having sex with another guy? Or having sex with another woman? Or swinging or sex in public or something like that?"

She almost yelled this time.

"Sex in public? Are you crazy? You know I wouldn't do that. My God Mark, what do you think I am? Who do you think I am? Why would you to even ask me that question?"

I said I was sorry and was only trying to spark her brain. I knew she had some hidden fantasies and just didn't want to share them with me. So I kept at her and finally she did tell me she was only human and that from time to time she would see a really nice looking man and wonder how he would be in bed. I smiled and said that she was a horny sexy babe. She punched me on the arm and told me I was the one always tripping over my feet looking at women. I smiled and held her and kissed as I played with her breasts now licking and squeezing them. As I lifted my lips off her red, hard nipple I asked, "So who would it be? Who would you like to fuck?"

She said, "Mark don't be so crude!"

I said, "Oh come on Amy. It's just you and me here and I know you check out other men. So who would it be?"

She smiled at me.

"Oh I don't know maybe someone rich and handsome like a Brad Pitt. Or, or oh yes, that new guy who plays James Bond. He is really well built! When he came out of the water in that movie........well he had a really great build didn't he?"

I said, " Yes baby he had a good build. But that's not what you were going to say at first. What did seeing him do to you?"

She explained what she meant.

"I mean there were a lot of women in that theater who whispered or laughed or moaned about what they saw. He had big shoulders and a six pack and big arms. He was bulked up in all the right places including the lump in his bathing suit."

She laughed a little and then went on.

"Oh yes Mark. He was so sexy. Maybe someone like him would make me think about doing it with another man. But I would never really do it Mark. It might cross my mind but I would never cheat on you sweetie. Never! You know that right? I mean it's just a fantasy all women have them as well as you guys."

She went on and on so much I knew she was overstating it. She had ideas and fantasies about men and some of them she would like to fuck. I just had to get her to open up more and I was sure I could do it. But I was also sure Amy would never cheat on me. But what if it wasn't cheating? What if I asked her to do it for me? Do it for me so I could watch her. If I was OK with it, what then? I didn't know.

I did know I wanted to fuck her again and I did. I wondered as she climaxed and I shot another load into her pussy if she was thinking of James Bond or me? I didn't ask.

And that's how it went the very first time we talked about all of this.

===================

Amy's diary:

August 7th. 2006:

Last night with Mark was wild. We had never done any of that before, and him asking me about my real fantasies excited me? I wasn't kidding Mark when I told him I really didn't have any since I think about them that much. So I didn't know what to say when he asked. I'll be ready the next time – if there is a next time – because it really seemed to excite him and he gave me a lot of great sex last night. He got really worked up and his cock was so damn hard. And it felt so good inside me when we did it that second time. Twice as much as usual, but it was much better last night after talking about his fantasies.

I knew what Mark's sexual dreams were before he said them. After all, he had been after me to suck him dry and let him fuck my ass for all the years we've been married. I just can't let him do me in my rear – it's just too nasty and hurts. As far as coming in my mouth, maybe one day I'll do that for him. But I won't swallow it. Ugh! That's just nasty too. All that slimy smelly nasty tasting stuff going down my throat, UGH! Plus his cum tastes so bitter. Maybe I can suck him and let him come in my mouth and then spit it out on the towel or the bed sheet or the floor or something like that. But I'll have to be half drunk and worked up a great deal. Maybe after he eats my pussy and makes me come a couple of times and if I had enough wine in me I'll do it for him one night.

"Make his wishes come true," Amy said to herself and smiled.

But if he comes in my mouth he may have such a hard climax that he might not be able to get hard enough again to fuck me. I'll be so horny from him eating me and me playing with his cock and sucking it by then. If I don't get fucked and he won't get hard, it will be terrible experience for both of us but especially me. Oh well maybe one day I'll just do it for him when he isn't expecting any sex. Like before he goes to work after coming out of the shower. Or maybe in the shower – that way he'll be at his cleanest and I can spit it out down the drain. Or... Hey, I know! Maybe when I have my period and won't let him fuck me. Maybe then I can do it for him. God he has been on my case a long time about it.

But last night was the best sex we have had in a long time. He was like a wild man fucking me that second time after we talked. I was enjoying the idea of Bond fucking me like he did to those women in the movies. He isn't that nice looking but he is really well built! Almost every woman who has seen that movie who works in my office has told me the new guy is a hunk. I agree now that I have seen the movie!

As Mark rammed into me last night I wasn't really thinking of him when I climaxed. I was being fucked and having my own double 0hhhhh! It was so damn good and he did make me orgasm twice. With his cock yet!!!

Maybe next time we can try letting him come in my mouth. We'll see.

==================

Mark's Diary:

August 12:

When Amy and I had sex tonight it was again really, really good. I made love to her and then as we recovered from our joint orgasms I talked to her about our fantasies. She took my cock in her hand and began to suck it like a demon. I watched as she sucked it and licked it clean of both our cum. She seemed like she was starving for it. She went kind of wild as she sat in front of my open legs and made me bend my knees so she could get closer. Then she cupped my balls and gently squeezed as she worked her mouth sucking so hard her cheeks looked like they were caved in. It was fucking fantastic. Her mouth never felt that good. She sucked me long and hard with her wet warm mouth as her one hand stroked my shaft and the other one played with my balls. She was like a different woman. Her mouth was like a plunger and her hand was squeezing the shaft and tickling the part of my cock just under the head and it was driving me wild with desire. She looked up into my eyes and smiled as she popped the head out of her mouth and said,

"Tonight might be the night you get your wish, Markie. Tonight I'm going to let you come in my mouth for the first time. So relax baby, lay back and just enjoy this and give me your sperm."

What The Fuck! She had never talked like that before. She smiled as I looked down at her working my dick, and in minutes it was as hard as it had ever been. She sucked and licked and took the pre-cum off the hole and stroked my cock with her hand like a pro. I asked her where my wife was and she giggled.

Then, when my balls tightened and my cock got harder I head her moan as she felt the cock head swell and the shaft of my cock harden more and more. I moaned that I was going to come, to warn her. But Amy didn't move her mouth like she always did before. Instead she slowly pushed a finger into my ass hole! Jesus she never did that before. I arched my hips as the final warning and then, as she looked into my eyes I saw the lust in them and felt her suck really hard!

"Holly shit", I cried out as the cum flew out of my cock and began to fill her mouth! She kept her lips sealed and formed a perfect suction on my cock head as her hand flew up and down the shaft pumping it. Oh My God I shot load after load after load of cum into her mouth. I couldn't remember ever shooting that much cum before and Amy kept her mouth over the head, taking as much as she could take into her mouth. I saw her cheeks filling up with it. Then she pushed down at the base of the shaft with her hand and stretching the skin around the head as tight as if I was buried fully inside her pussy. The cock head was super sensitive now, and stretching made it even more so. She sucked hard one more time, and I cried out again as my orgasm peaked.

Then she relaxed and just licked and kissed the head. My cock was still throbbing but just dripping cum out of the hole in the cock head now as my orgasm finished.

She finally released the head from her mouth and immediately held a towel up to her lips. She let the cum run and then drip out of her mouth on the towel and smiled at me. She smiled as she licked her lips before closing the towel and moving her body up my left side. Amy kissed me; shoving her tongue deep into my mouth and letting me taste my own cum. It was the most erotic and unbelievable thing I had ever seen her do. When we broke the kiss she looked at me and asked: "Well? How was it? Was it as good as you believed it would be?"

I told her it was better and thanked her. I kissed her and kissed her and kissed her. Then I told her again how much I enjoyed it and was so happy she had done it for me. She kissed me some more and she told me if I was a good boy she might do it again sometime. We held each other as I lovingly played with her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and I assumed she liked what she just did for me.

As we lay in bed with me pleasing her body, Amy finally asked me if I would repay her with a little of my mouth on her pussy? I went down on her in a second and licked her pussy and sucked her clit, tasting more of my own cum as well as hers now. I didn't care. She had sucked me off and even if she didn't swallow it she had let me come in her mouth like I asked her to. This was a night for the record book.

I devoured her pussy, sucking her and fucking her with my tongue and fingers until she finally cried out and grabbed my head as she slammed her pussy into my face. She fucked my face hard and long, telling me first, then yelling at me, and finally screaming at me to suck her, suck her, SUCK HER! . She arched her back and lifted her hips and ass up off the bed as she peaked with her own climax. Then finally she pulled my head out from between her smooth, shapely thighs and pulled me up to her. I kissed her and shoved my tongue into her mouth, letting her taste her own cum now. She didn't hesitate and sucked my tongue until I felt she would rip it out of my mouth!

It was hot and sexual and loving all mixed together. It was the best sex we have had in a very long time. We lay there kissing and touching each other as we talked again. I talked a little more about fantasies – well really her fantasies. She again told me she had been thinking about what I asked her before and she told me she wanted sex with a hunky movie star or one of those guys who play on the soaps.

I talked about it with her and asked her if she had any idea of doing it with someone she might know or be able to meet in real life, not a movie or TV star. I asked her if she would like to try sex with maybe a guy from the gym or where she worked or at the country club we belonged to. She told me she would have to think about it, but again it was just a fantasy and that just because she felt a guy was sexy and attractive it would never happen because she was true to me. She would never cheat on me.

Again, as we started to made love to each other's body she was able to get me hard again. The intercourse we had the second time was longer, much longer. Since I had shot my load twice already I outlasted her. It was loving and gentle then hard and strong and it was damn fantastic. I held her legs over her head and pushed down into her, pressing her knees to her breasts and fucking her hard and fast. Amy went wild and even if I didn't come the third time, Amy did – twice.

Now that I think of her with her legs wrapped around me and how she drove her cunt into me makes me hard just writing about it. Amy almost thrust us both off the bed as she climaxed from me fucking her that last time. We were bouncing all over the bed before she finally finished.

After we recovered from the best orgasm she said she ever had we lay together, holding each other as we usual did. It was then that I got her to admit she wondered about men sometimes and that she had talked with other women – her girl friends – about guys and the size of their equipment.

I had been wanting to ask her a specific question and I figured that since we were being honest with each other and felt very comfortable talking about this now, I would do it right then.

"Amy please don't take this the wrong way baby. But I want to ask you another question."

She smiled and touched my face and kissed me. It was then that I asked her what would it take for her to think about fucking another man for real? She got really upset with me and told me how could I ask her that question? She told me again that she would never do that to me. She said she would never cheat on me regardless of how sexy or good looking the man was or how big his equipment was.

I had finally got the nerve up and continued by telling her that if I agreed to her having sex with someone else it wouldn't really be cheating. She didn't say a word, but I knew she was mad, upset, but that I had planted the idea now. That was my goal.

====================

Amy's Diary

August 12:

Last night's sex was even better than the other night when we did it. Again it was all the talk about fantasies that made us both make love harder than we have ever done before. And last night I gave Mark one of his fantasies. I sucked his cock and let it come in my mouth when he climaxed. No I didn't swallow it but he did shoot all of it into my mouth. I even licked it until it stopped coming. And he had a damn lot of it too. It filled my mouth and I almost couldn't hold it all. Then when I knew he was totally done I pulled his cock out of my mouth and let the cum drip into the towel I had taken out of the bathroom. He was so happy and so pleased he kissed me and kissed me and I shoved my tongue into his mouth letting him taste his bitter cum too.

We made gentle love for a long time, playing with each other's body like he knows I like to do. I was so hot for him coming in my mouth and me feeling his cock shoot his cum on my tongue and filling my mouth. I told him I wanted him to eat my pussy again. Even if it was full of his cum I wanted him to do it. I mean, after all if I could take his cum than he could take my cum and some of his too. So I asked him and he actually dove down between my legs so fast it surprised me. He licked my messy pussy, tasting, and I know swallowing both of our cum which was mixed together inside me.

I had dripped a great deal of it out of me by the time his mouth and tongue began to please me again, but I'm sure he still tasted it. I know because after he got me off so nice he came up and shoved his tongue into my mouth. We tongue fucked for a long time before we settled down and held each other again. That man sure can eat pussy. He drives me wild every time he goes down on me like he did last night. I love his tongue and mouth!

As we gently stroked each other, I needed fucking and Mark knew it. He opened my legs and rammed his hard cock into me. I was so wet inside he slid right into me and I took him fully. We fucked for a long, long time before I screamed and climaxed. Poor Mark! He was so drained from before that he didn't come this last time. But Oh God, he sure made me do it. I have never felt a orgasm that hard and long before. He pleases me so very much. I'm going to suck his cock and let him come in my mouth again the very next time we have sex. He pleased me so much! I'm sure he was showing me his appreciation for it too. Well if the sex is going to be that good then I'll do it for him as long as I don't have to drink it.