Dark Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together and talked again about things we always wanted to try. But then Mark carried it too far and I still can't believe what he said to me. He actually told me last night that if I ever wanted to have sex with some guy and if he agreed to it that it wouldn't actually be cheating. He said it would be so hot to see it! He looked right at me and told me how he had always wanted to see me orgasm – to watch me. He told me that oh sure, he always saw my face, but he wanted to see my body as it reacted to a climax given to me from a big cock fucking me!! He told me he felt it would be the hottest thing he could ever imagine.

Secretly, on the inside of me I was turned on by this idea – that James Bond thing I had in my mind – but the rest of me was pissed off at him and I told him if he didn't stop this talking he would be sleeping in the other room and not see me at all. I wonder what is going on in his screwed up head? He had never said that to me before and it upset me greatly. It's OK for me to think it, but why him? Why would he want to see me with another man, a man with a big cock? What is he thinking? I had to find a way to shut him up and stop this shit now. I will have to think of a way to really scare him and maybe stop this fantasy of his.

====================

Mark's diary

September 3:

Mark closed his eyes and remembered how Amy cried out the other night as she began to come. He smiled as he remembered what she did. He wrote: "She had arched her back more and lifted her ass up off the bed as she thrust her pussy into my face. Wanting more and more of my mouth and tongue and oral stimulation she locked on her pussy on my face and lifted my head and shoulders up with her body."

He smiled again remembering how she pushed her pussy harder into his mouth as her hips worked her cunt on his mouth and fingers.

He knew she loved his mouth and she held his head with her hands holding it exactly where she wanted it. She had positioned him when it felt the best. Then he saw her image in the mirror they had on the all. He saw how she had been able to thrust and pumped and rammed her cunt into his eager and waiting mouth. He kept pleasing her over and over again. Amy had climaxed hard three times in a matter of a few minutes. It was tremendous for her and him!

Mark knew what he was doing and he smiled knowing he just continued to please his wife until she just couldn't take any more. She had asked him to stop but Mark didn't. He remembered how he got between his beautiful wife's thighs and he was like a starving man as his mouth and tongue never stopped licking and sucking. She finally had to pull on his hair until she felt his mouth come off her cunt. Then and only then did she lower her hips and ass back onto the bed. Mark followed her down with his face and mouth. He was acting like he just couldn't get enough of her vagina. Actually he couldn't, he loved to eat her pussy.

But he also knew Amy had become very sensitive and that's why she pulled him up to her. She kissed him and kissed him as she arched for his cock. He remembered what she usually said to him. "Oh God, come on Mark, fuck me baby! I want your cock in me now, I want you to fuck me again so badly!"

Amy had almost ordered him to fuck her last night. She sounded like she was demanding it and Mark moved his body up so she could put his cock head at the entrance of her sweet wet sex hole. Amy's pussy slit was only about three inches long and she was still very tight even after having their two kids. Mark loved how it felt pushing his cock into her pussy tunnel that first time. She was usually so tight it almost felt like he could hear her insides ripping open as he entered her that first time. But this time, he slid right in.

He began to push and push and with just two shoves he was fully embedded inside her with his balls resting on her ass hole. He loved the way Amy began to rotate her ass and hips in small circles as she started to fuck him almost instantly. Mark remembered the sound of his balls slapping her perfect ass as they fucked. He could feel himself getting hard again as he wrote about it in his diary. "She wanted to reward me for my mouth and the oral pleasure I gave her. Amy was like a wild woman last night and fucked me like she had never done before. I wonder if my talking about her taking another man as her lover is exciting her as much as it is me?

====================

Amy's Diary part 3

September 3:

Amy smiled as she closed her eyes for a second and remembered what Mark told her, "Oh Amy, your pussy feels so good baby."

It made her feel good knowing she had pleased her husband as well as he had pleased her.

She knew by wrapping her legs up around him and lifted her cunt up, meeting his thrusts he would cum quicker as he pushed his cock into her. It always took about maybe four or five minutes and then Mark was so worked up he couldn't hold back any longer. She hadn't been there yet but he was. She knew it because she felt him and knew from his movements that he was going to come. She loved how it felt when he shot his cum into her. She loved everything about it. She heard him moan and felt him arched his back, driving his cock into her hole as deep as he could get it.

That always made her moaned and she wrapped her legs tighter around him, pulling him even deeper. Then she waited as she rotated her hips and gently fuck her husband and the love of her life. But tonight Amy was wild and fucked him hard and fast. She felt it – the first and second shots of his cum were pumping into her now. It was coating the walls of her vagina hole again with his seed. She wrote: " I almost cried out as I felt the feeling of Mark's cock throbbing inside me."

As she wrote about it her body was on fire again now. It was making her hotter and hotter. She played with her vagina with one hand as she wrote with her other one. She was very close now and she wished he were there to hold him to her. She grinding her hips in a circular motion so her pussy opening could get the most out of the sensations from her fingers. She had stopped typing now and was using both hands. She had a small orgasm before she stopped masturbating.

She fell on the bed and closed her eyes. The diary fell next to her. She tried to catch her breath.

====================

Story continues:

The next night Amy and Mark made love again and were done and about to move to step two, Amy was going to suck him hard again. She did and Mark mounted her again. His thrusting and pumping were nice but she knew she wasn't going to cum again. Not from the way Mark was fucking her. She needed more tonight. They had decided not to discuss any fantasies for awhile and mark had agreed with her. But now she wished he had talked to her about fucking another man.

Mark didn't know if Amy had climaxed yet or not. His own orgasm was so powerful he was sure he had blown the head of his cock off in climaxing so hard. He hadn't noticed if his wife had one or not. It seemed like she did by the way that she had moved. He asked her and she told him she did. Mark still wasn't sure, but it didn't matter now – his cock was already shrinking and he told her he was so sorry he was so excited he couldn't help coming as fast as he did.

"I just couldn't hold back any longer baby. I mean you're so sexy and beautiful," he told her, trying to cover up his shortfall again.

She held him and comforted him, telling him it was OK. She was happy and he had made her come both with his mouth and inside her with his cock. She held him and felt his cock finally just fall out of her wet vagina. It dropped out of her pussy and Mark was done at least for now.

Amy would have to go into the bathroom later when Mark was asleep and masturbate to reach a fully satisfying orgasm. She loved Mark but knew by now that he was just an average lover when it came to fucking her. She loved his mouth but his cock wasn't that great. He never got her off more than once or maybe some nights twice with his cock. She loved him dearly and loved the way they made love. But she felt she would love to come harder on his cock when it was inside her pussy tunnel. Sometimes it happened but sometimes it didn't and she would have to relieve her needs by finger fucking herself like a high school girl in the bathroom after he was asleep. She decided that this was just a fact of life and the way things were.

She kissed him and whispered that she loved him dearly – and she did. He told her the same thing and they lay there as his cum slowly dripped out of her pussy hole and down the crack of her ass. She felt wet and sticky but not really completely satisfied. Mark however was totally satisfied. Amy had come and climaxed but it could have been better, much better.

He finally rolled over on his side and looked at her. It was now that Mark began to talk again about fucking another person. He asked Amy again if she ever felt like she just wanted to do it with someone else.

"You know Amy, not make love to the guy just fuck him and have him fuck you. Sex Amy, just sex! Wouldn't you like to fuck a man with a bigger cock who could really get you off sweetie? Do you ever wish or think about that?" he asked her.

Amy looked at him. 'Bigger cock', that part was new. Mark had never asked about a bigger cock. She rolled over, pushing her breast against his hand. He cupped it and squeezed it. Then Amy closed her eyes and smiled. She liked the feeling of his hand on her nipple and him holding her. She enjoyed everything mark did with her. But Amy didn't like all this talk every night about sex with someone else. She had decided to try and stop this now.

"Well Mark, I have wondered sometimes what it would be like to fuck a black guy! I mean, I see a white woman with some ugly black man sometimes and wonder what she sees in him. Then I wonder if it's his cock", she almost whispered it to him and became embarrassed.

She waited for him to respond, wondering what he would say. She was hoping he would get upset and stop this damn talk about sex with a stranger. When he didn't say anything she opened her eyes and looked at him. He smiled and told her to continue.

She said, "Well Mark, you know they all say black men are bigger and can fuck longer. Whoever they are?"

She smiled at him and then said, "But baby, it's only a fantasy, and like I told you before, you are all the man I ever want or need."

He said, "Yeah! You know Amy? It would be hot to see you being fucked by a black man, and even hotter to see you doing it with a black guy who had a big black dick."

She was startled but tried not to show it. She never in her life would think Mark would ever say what he had just said. She said she didn't want to tall about it any more. She had to think. Amy didn't expect this type of reaction from her husband at all. So they let it drop for now.

Amy went down on Mark and sucked his cock hard after wiping it clean of their cum with a warm wash cloth so she wouldn't have to discuss it. She got him throbbing again and then he took her from the back this time. As he pumped into her pussy, he began talking about a big black cock fucking her this way. Amy climaxed harder this time and so did Mark. With her pussy full of her husband's cum they fell asleep, spooning each other.

As time went on he asked her again and again about her black man fantasy. She teased him about it saying things like, "Mark! You'd better be careful baby. I might say 'yes' to it one day. And once you go black... ba ba ba!"

They both laughed. But he didn't stop talking about it, all the while being very be careful about what he said. He fucked her harder and harder each time they chatted about a black guy. And Mark kept after her.

One night, Amy figured she would really turn him off and she began to elaborate more and more about her black man fantasy. She said what the man would do to her body and that Mark may not like it because she wouldn't be able to feel his cock any more once the big black cock opened her up wider.

She continued to tell her husband it was just a fantasy but Mark was becoming more and more excited about it. He fantasized about how it would look a great deal of the time. He talked it up more and more each time he could, but especially when they had sex and again after they had both climaxed. It was beginning to turn into more than a fantasy for both of them, but especially for Mark.

Then Mark asked Amy very seriously one night if she would really do it with a black man. As she lay in his arms after being well fucked, she told him she needed to think about it some more. A few days later Mark and Amy were having sex like they did every Saturday night and when he asked her, this time she told him she felt she would if the guy was right.

"He would have to be nice looking," she whispered in his ear as she stroked his cock with her one hand, "and he would have to have a big black cock to fill me up." She giggled about that thinking maybe Mark would get upset and scared and stop this talk.


But Mark didn't stop and in fact he was so excited he fucked Amy three times that night. As they rested between the sex he explained that they could go real slow and check a few guys out over the Internet. After she picked the one she liked they could meet with him maybe have dinner or drinks and some dancing. That way she could feel his cock as they danced together. Then they would go home and talk about it.

Amy said, "Then what? If I liked him and felt OK about it, what then?"

She was upset. Mark told her, "If you felt right with it then we could take it to the next level."

She looked at him with questioning eyes and said, "Would you let me do it? Would you really be OK if I fucked him? Would you like me to fuck a black man? A black man with a cock bigger than yours? Wouldn't you be worried and scared he might change me and I'd leave you or something Mark. God what's up with you?"

Mark smiled and told her. "No baby! I know my Amy. And it would only be sex baby. Yes I would like to see you do him one time and I can watch."

He talked and told her they could set it up and just let it happen. She realized he really wanted this and she loved him enough to do it for him. She finally told Mark she might do it as long as he was there with her. He had to be there in case it got out of hand or she decided not to do it. Mark told her he wouldn't miss it for anything.

So the next day being Sunday, Mark spent three hours on the computer researching the Internet and looking for sites that offered men to fuck women. Then he found a site that only had men of color; no white men were offered. There were Latinos and blacks and Asians offered there. Mark went to a few more web sites before he went back to the one offering only men of color. He felt he had exactly what he was looking for.

He called Amy into the room. He told her to hurry and she came in fresh from the shower wearing only a robe, her hair still wet. She watched as he went into the web site and found two guys fairly close to their home, but not too close. Then he showed Amy their bios and the photos with descriptions of both men. She sat on his lap and read the information about the first one and then went to the next.

She didn't tell Mark how wet she began to feel and how bad she was throbbing between her legs as she read the bios of the men and looked at their photos. She was throbbing so hard she wanted to bring herself off right then and there with her fingers, but she kept it to herself how hot these black men made her feel. She was becoming more and more involved with this fantasy and now it was both of theirs

She clicked onto the next photo. This guy had a full frontal view of himself and she saw his black cock. Amy gasped as she tried to control her breathing.

"Oh Mark look at this one! He's huge! I can't believe he's for real. He's not even fully hard and he's hanging half way down to his knees. God! I bet that hurts," she said, almost moaning her words.

She felt Mark's cock hardening and pushing up under her towel as she sat on his lap. She was lying back against him now and he was now squeezing and playing with her breasts after opening the towel at the top wide enough to hand both hands holding her breasts.

Mark loved her tits and she liked them played with. She sat there enjoying Mark's hands and grinding her wet, and now swollen pussy opening onto his leg as she looked at the photos of the black men. A few minutes later she went back to that man with the biggest cock she had ever seen. She hadn't made a mistake. It really did look like it was hanging down half way to his knees. She was amazed as she looked at his photos.

Mark asked, "See anything you like?"

She smiled at him and felt his cock jumping with his own excitement as he fondled her breasts with her towel fully opened now off her body. She had nice breasts and great nipples. She turned her head and kissed him, sliding her tongue deep into his mouth. She moaned when she felt Mark open her legs. She let them hang off of his thighs and he inserted his finger into her pussy. She moaned in his mouth as he whispered for her to stand up. She did and he pulled her towel up and out of the way exposing the bottom half of her white body too now.

When she sat back down on his lap and saw his cock hard sticking up in the air between her legs she knew Mark was fantasizing about her being fucked by a black guy. She moved her pussy against his hard shaft and closed her legs around it. He moaned as Amy squeezed his cock with her thighs, pressing her pussy lips directly against his hard shaft.

As they looked at more black men, Amy began to rock on his cock. Mark wasn't inside Amy's wet pussy but she was sliding her vagina lips along his shaft as she squeezed his cock with her thighs, holding him tight. Mark sucked her left nipple as she turned her upper body towards him a little and she worked on his cock as they continued to look at the black men on the PC.

"Oh Amy – baby! I'm going to come if you don't stop squeezing me," he told her.

She sighed with desire and her own need now and she lifted up. Then she came back down and took him inside her warm, wet tight pussy slowly as she sat back down. She sank down on his cock completely with no problem at all she was so wet. She smiled at him and asked: "Better sweetie?"

"Oh fuck yes", was all Mark could moan.

He kissed her and sucked her tongue as she slowly and gently began to rock on his cock. Then she turned her head and looked at the photos again. As she went through the pictures she would stop at each one that showed the man's cock. Some looked very hard and big, some guys were just posing to show off their bodies and were soft. Some cocks were big, some normal and she even saw a few that were smaller than Mark's cock.

She was now beginning to really enjoy this as Mark pushed up more and more pleasing her as she kept rocking back and forth on it fucking each other.

She loved how Mark fucked her. He was always so nice and gentle and loving and she almost always got off at least a little with him making love to her with his cock. Mark was an OK lover, the best she had ever had, but she wondered how these black men would be? Would they fuck her hard and hurt her, driving her body down into the bed or her head against the headboard with no pity for her or her body? Yes, Mark was the best lover she had ever had but then she had had only three men in her life. None of them were black.

She rode Mark's cock, feeling him throbbing in her pussy tunnel. She knew he was close to coming now but she wasn't close yet. Her attention was divided as she was looking at the cocks of the black men on the screen and feeling Mark's cock inside her. She smiled knowing Mark was turned on by all of this. So was she now. She was thinking it might actually happen! He sucked her nipples and played with her clit with his fingers as she continued fuck him and flipped the photos of the men. She felt her own sexual interest building fast and she knew she was going to cum.