Dark Desires Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy spends the night with Daniel alone.
8.4k words
4.19
89.5k
26

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this is a hard core cuckold story and about a black man fucking a white married woman. If you read any further I will know and so will everyone else that you like this sort of story. You have been told.

I would really like to thank WhiteWave48 for the help with proofing and correcting this story. I know she is extremely busy but still took the time to help with it. Without her input the story wouldn't be anywhere near as good as it is. She is a very sweet person and a great assistance.

*

Amy closed her eyes and remembered back to just the other night when Daniel fucked her senseless. As she lay there on the bed watching as Daniel dressed and then kissed her goodbye, she smiled and put her hand on her pussy, just as she remembered him patting her there too. He told them both that Amy was a great piece of ass and a great fuck and that anytime Amy wanted to get his black cock again they should just call him.

"I'll be happy to give your pink little pussy a fucking like your husband Mark could never do baby. Just call me. OK?"

That was the first time his words had belittled Mark. Amy felt her pussy flushing with wetness now as she remembered how she had looked over at Mark and seen her husband lying there with his tiny soft cock in his hand and his cum all over his legs and stomach. She saw again how pathetic Mark looked right at that time. The big black man standing next to her naked well fucked body. It was his seed inside her pussy and on her stomach from fucking and sucking him off and drinking his cum, something she never did with Mark. She watched Mark and he didn't even look up at Daniel. He was either ashamed or afraid or so tired from jerk off his little cock off Mark couldn't or wouldn't move.

She looked from Mark's face back into Daniel's face and saw him smiling at Mark. Finally he told them both that all Amy had to do is call him again anytime and he would be happy to blacken her again for good this time. He told her how much better the second time would be and that they would know each other better and he promised her that he would make it even better the second time.

Little did either man know just how much Amy was already blackened and that after tonight she would never be the same. Mark had opened a door for her and now there was no shutting it. She had had the best fucking of her life, with the biggest blackest cock she had ever seen. Amy wanted that big cock as often as she could get it now and yet still stay married to Mark.

She realized she still loved Mark without question but she was now also in lust -- heavy-duty hard core lust for Daniel. She knew she didn't want to do without having that beautiful black cock fucking her again -- and soon. She only hoped Mark was willing or she wasn't sure what she would do.

When Daniel left the hotel room Mark had to help Amy to sit up on the bed. She was drained and tired. Her pussy was gaping wide open and Daniel's cum was running out of fit. Her breasts were bitten and marked up with Daniel's bite and suck marks, showing his ownership. She had been completely fucked. They held each other and Mark was gentle and loving with her.

Later they talked about what had happened and Mark knew Amy had experienced the best sex of her life. They knew the sex for her was great and Mark felt it was so sexy and told her he had cum three times from masturbating as he watched his 'beautiful little wife' get the fucking of her life from the black man's cock.

She kissed him and asked him, "Oh Markie are you still was OK with what happened? Are we OK with what happened tonight baby?"

He told her yes and that it was hot and sexy. She smiled and kissed him again as she held him tight and whispered she loved him so very much. Then she went into the shower and washed. It took a while for her to clean herself and dress to go home. Mark also needed a shower to erase his cum which he had shot all over himself.

After the shower and as they drove, home Amy felt a little more refreshed. She began to talk to Mark again about the night. They talked about how big and thick Daniel's cock was and she told him how good it felt inside her body. She told Mark she couldn't believe how big Daniel's cock was. She said she had no idea that cocks could be that big. Then she told Mark how much Daniel's cock stretched her poor little pussy.

Mark told her how hot she looked with a big black guy fucking her, how slutty she was as she fucked him back and screamed for him to fuck her harder. She sat close to Mark and rubbed his cock on the outside of his slacks as they talked about what happened. She felt he was really OK with her being fucked by a big cock tonight.

Then when they got home they talked some more about it. They talked again about how hot the whole experience was and that it was better than either of them had fantasized about. She also wanted to make sure that Mark was OK with it, and she told him she loved him very much and thanked him for allowing her to have sex with Daniel. She told Mark that she loved being fucked by Daniel.

Mark told her again that he loved her too. He said he loved seeing her being fucked by Daniel. So they were OK and good with it and he was happy they had done it and she enjoyed it and had so much pleasure from it. She was pretty tired and sore, and he had already cum a few times when he was jerking off watching them. So they didn't have sex nor needed any added relief that night. They stroked each other in such a loving way they both fell asleep holding each other.

But the next morning after showering together, Amy sucked him like she had sucked Daniel and for the first time Mark was allowed to cum in her mouth. He left for work and Amy took the day off and played with herself most of the time, masturbating three times, thinking about Daniel's big black cock all the while.

That night after the kids went to bed, they talked again and both of them knew they wanted to do it again. So it was about two days later when she next asked Mark if she could call Daniel. He told her 'yes' and Amy called Daniel. They talked on the phone for the first time since she had fucked him. =========================

Mark's diary

October 10th It's exciting and yet scary for me. I'm not sure one minute I want her to do this again and then the next my cock is throbbing thinking about them and how it looked when Daniel was fucking her. I'm sure Amy wants to have his big cock in her again. And, I'm sure we are going to do it. Amy told me when she came out of the bathroom that she had already set up a meeting with Daniel for Wednesday night. When we fucked that night Amy was so wet and hot between her legs I slipped right in. I knew she was thinking of him when she was fucking me. I was thinking about the two of them and didn't last very long. ===================

Amy's diary

October 10th We are going to met Daniel on Wednesday night as he and I planned it without Mark being involved in the decision. I like Daniel a lot -- he's so big and strong and I seemed to always be thinking of him and his big black cock. Daniel is nice too. I mean, he treated Mark just fine most of the time. And I think Mark liked him too, even if he was the man who fucked me better than Mark ever did.

Daniel wasn't pushy at all and he didn't try and humiliate Mark much. He even asked if Mark could see me getting fucked by his big dick OK as Mark jerked off. Daniel told me tonight that he didn't have any problem with Mark staying in the room again as long as he was cool with him fucking me.

I have had my first black cock and now I'm going to do it again and Mark is OK with it. But this time we'll be going to Daniel's place and let him fuck me in his bed. GOD! This is so exciting I can't wait until Wednesday, I'm wet and horny and need fucking NOW!!

========================

(Amy's Personal Journey October 10th) Daniel talked so dirty to me over the phone it made me dripping wet between my legs and I played with my pussy as he talked to me. He told me what he wanted to do to me on Wednesday when we meet again. He told me how he wanted to turn me into his personal little white whore and it excited me so much.

He talked to me asking me if I liked the other night? He asked me if I liked his big black dick? He asked me if I liked his bigger dick more than my husband's little one? He asked me if I was hot and wanted to fuck him again? If I could hardly wait? If I was going to suck his cock again and drink his cum? If I was going to open my thighs and offer my pussy to him completely? If I was going to tell my husband how much better he fucked me than Mark ever did, things like that. My throat was so dry as he talked that all I could say was 'yes' to everything he asked me. I rubbed my pussy as Daniel talked with me.

I knew Mark was standing right outside the bathroom door because I had gone in and locked the door. He was acting like such a little boy and kept interrupting every second while Daniel talked to me. When I told Mark to shut up, he didn't, so I took the phone and went into the bathroom like Daniel told me to do. I locked the door and took off my panties when he told me to do that too. I didn't want to be interrupted as Daniel began to tell me things he was going to do to me when we met.

I sat on the rug on the bathroom floor and when Daniel told me to take off my panties and masturbate for him I didn't even hesitate. He told me he wanted to hear me get off, hear me cum, orgasm, and climax. OMG that made me so hot! Then I finger fucked myself just like Daniel told me to do. I was soaking wet and wanted to cum so badly. When I climaxed it was beautiful -- long hard and strong.

Daniel got me off just talking to me about what he wanted to do to my body. I'm so sexually charged. He gave me instructions on how he wanted me to finger my pussy and rub my clit and cum. For some reason I did exactly what he told me without even thinking about it. I climaxed so damn hard I couldn't talk for a few minutes as I felt the juices of my sex running down my thighs and rear end. I was wide open and lying back against the bathtub like I had been fucked over and over again. When he heard me panting and trying to catch my breath, he laughed and told me the sex would be even better when we met on Wednesday. It's unbelievable what he did to me over the phone.

God I needed fucking so badly. I couldn't believe it could get any better but I was wrong. I was in a hurry now to meet him again. So we set it up for Wednesday night before I even cleared it with Mark. All I had to do was remembered Daniel's cock and how it was so much bigger than Mark's cock and I wanted it. Daniel is about 8-inches long and thicker, while Mark is not very big. Actually Daniel was bigger than Mark, everywhere.

Once I hung up I needed fucking badly. Even if with Mark's smaller cock, I need fucking. I know Mark will want to eat me and have me suck his cock like I did the other night. But I just need fucking! It's exciting and yet scary for me and I'm sure for Mark too. I know Mark still isn't sure about this. One minute he wants me to do it and then the next his cock is throbbing thinking about it. But I'm going to give him more sex over the next two days than ever before and he'll do whatever I ask.

=========================

Story continues

It was all set up and this time they were going to meet at Daniel's place. He met them at the door fully nude; his soft cock swinging between his dark thighs as Amy looked down at his big dick and smiled and then kissed him. Mark said 'hi' and held out his hand; Daniel took it and squeezed it as he shook it. He wanted Mark to know immediately that he was the superior Alpha male in the room.

Mark was told to sit in a chair and watch the two of them. Almost immediately, Daniel started to touch and work on Amy's body. He pulled her to him and cupped her round shapely ass with both hands as he pulled her into him. He kissed her and Mark could hear the swapping of tongues between the two of them.

When they broke their embrace Daniel offered them something to drink. Once they had their drinks Amy stood there and Daniel began to undress her as she held the drink in her hand. Mark sat there and watched his wife become nude as her black lover undressed her. Daniel's black cock was now almost fully hard from see Amy's sweet lovely body being undressed. She took his cock in her hand and held it feeling its thickness and hardness. She moaned from feeling its size!

As Amy's clothes came off she looked at Mark and saw that he had already begun jerking off. As Daniel pulled Amy's thong panties down her leg she looked at Mark and saw him working his cock. He told Amy to stay right there and went into the kitchen. He came back and handed some paper towels to Mark and told him he didn't want a fucking mess and that Mark should use the towels.

Amy giggled and Daniel smiled as he walked towards her. He pulled her hard into his body and she felt his cock growing as it moved up between her thighs. She opened her legs a little to allow it to move higher towards her wet pussy.

Mark was already working his cock with the paper towel around the head. Daniel told him there were more towels in the kitchen before he moved his arm around Amy's hips and started to walk her into the bedroom so he could began to make love to her -- well actually, fuck her. He turned to her and said: "Let your husband cum in the paper towels with his little cock baby. I have much better places for my cum baby. And those places are so much better than a paper towel. Right?"

She smiled and kissed him and told him 'yes', she wanted his cum in those places of hers. She looked back over her shoulder and saw Mark holding his cock and the paper towel. He watched them walk away from him and into the other room. He went into the kitchen and got the roll of towels. Then he followed them into he bedroom.

Amy was having a problem with her husband. She had watched Mark watch Daniel undress her as soon as they arrived. He didn't chat; he didn't talk about anything with Mark. He just undressed her. She knew Daniel wanted to fuck her badly, maybe as badly as she wanted to be fucked by him. She also saw Daniel hand Mark the paper towels and heard him tell Mark not to make a mess on his chair. He was very direct and forceful. She saw and heard Daniel laugh as he moved back to her and walked her towards his bed. As Daniel took her into his arms and began to enjoy her tight beautiful body she wondered why Mark would rather jerk off into a paper towel than to have sex with her body? She wondered why that was?

As Daniel started to suck Amy's tits she arched her back lifting her breasts, offering them to her lover. She also moved her hands to his hard cock. Daniel could never see what these white men saw in jerking off rather than fucking a their woman's pussy. There was just no comparison between your hand and a tight white cunt like Amy had. But he really didn't care. His fingers opened her pussy lips and then another one began to fuck her pussy hole as she stood there next to the bed. Amy was moaning as he picked her up with his hand between her legs and his two fingers inside her cunt hole and he laid her on the bed. She moaned again as he moved over her now and she lay under him. She started lifting her hips up fucking her pussy on Daniel's two fingers. She really wanted it bad. He looked over at Mark who was sitting on the chair with the paper towels.

"Mark!" he called out.

Mark looked up into Daniel's eyes and listened as Daniel said; "Mark your wife is ready for me already. Watch as I put my big black dick inside her pink little cunt and fuck her for you! Enjoy it Mark, I know I will!"

Amy moaned as Daniel mounted her and slowly pushed his cock into her tight hole. She was so small and tight Daniel had to move slowly even if he wanted to fuck her hard and fast. She was just so tight. And he wanted her to really enjoy the fucking so she would come back to him again and again and again. He knew she loved the first time in the hotel room and now he was going to make her his bitch. She would want him as often as she could get him. He knew she was becoming his bitch and he loved to take a woman like this away from her husband -- to make her want his cock as much and sometimes more than her husband, their marriage or life together. It made all of this as hot for him as it did for the white couple.

He was finally able to get his big dick into her pussy fully and then he felt the walls of her tight cunt holding and squeezing his dick like a vise.

"Damn girl," Daniel said. "Your pussy is so tight! Mark! Don't you ever fuck your wife? She is as tight as any woman I have ever had man!"

Amy looked up into his eyes with a look of lust and need. She was so fucking tight and so horny. Daniel figured it was because she had a husband with a thin cock who didn't take care of her properly. But now she was going to be fucked and fucked proper by a big black cock -- his big black cock. Daniel worked her good, pumping with different speeds and depths and moving his cock in and out of her body at different angles. Amy had never felt anything close to the way Daniel was fucking her. After all, she only had Mark to use as a comparison. And Mark was no where near as good and Daniel.

There were times when only the big cock head of Daniel's dick remained inside her cunt. Then he buried his dick fully and heard her cry out as the air was pushed from her lungs. He bent his head and started sucking hard on her nipples. Amy grabbed his head and held his lips on her nipples as she again began to thrust her hips up off the bed, meeting his thrust into her. The cries coming from Amy's mouth told both men how much she was enjoying the fucking.

Amy moaned and moaned as Daniel fucked her and fucked her and fucked her. She began to roll her head from side to side as Daniel picked up the speed now and Amy climaxed hard as he fucked her steadily, using all of his thickness and length. As she climaxed again, she looked over at her husband and saw him jerking off his cock as hard and fast as he could. She turned her head away and looked up into Daniel's strong face. She saw the strain on it as Daniel tried to hold off from cumming. She smiled into his eyes and told him; "Do it baby! Cum in me! Fill my pussy with your cum my love."

She wanted it badly. She wanted Daniel to cum inside her cunt. Using those words for the first time gave her a thrill. She loved being nasty and bad.

Daniel was close now and knew he would cum soon. He pushed as deep into Amy body as he could get his cock and heard the air come out of her lungs again. Her tits bounced and rocked back and forth as she held his large strong arms with her hands. Daniel looked down at her beautiful face and could see the lust in her eyes.

"Cum in me,' she said. "Cum inside my pussy Daniel. Cum in me baby! Cum in my pussy. "Fill me Daniel. Let my husband cum in the towel -- you cum in my pussy!"

Mark looked at her and moaned hearing her use those words, and he cried out as his cock started to cum into the towel. She shook her head in pity or sadness, she wasn't sure.

Amy turned to her lover and hissed for him to fuck her and cum in her. She said those words in a deep lustful voice. God she loved saying it, telling Daniel to fill her pink, little pussy with his black seed. It was scary and thrilling and extremely erotic. Daniel smiled down at her and kissed her hard and long as he continued to thrust into her. Again and again he drove his dick fully in and out of Amy's pussy until his balls were so tight he felt they might explode.

She cried out as she felt his cock get harder and thicker. She knew he was going to cum. And finally he arched his back and let out a long groan as he thrust his cock deep into her cunt one last time and held it there as he began to pump shot after shot of his seed into her pink tight cunt. Then he began to fuck her as fast as he could.