Dark Desires Ch. 08

Story Info
She can't stop sex with Black men.
10.5k words
3.47
101.7k
39

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's personal diary

December 5th

I don't think I can stop fucking black men now that I have been DPed by them. I have not told Mark that yet. Well not in so many words, but I think he gets the idea! It is the best sex of my life and I feel so sexy and sensual when I am with my lover.

Daniel said he loved looking at my wide-open vagina and ass hole, both full of black men's cum the other night after all those men were done with me. He said when they were all so aroused and filled me with black men's seed he felt I had two very beautiful holes. He told me, men, well most real men get hard instantly when they see a woman spread her legs and then use her fingers to spread her pussy lips like I did the other night for them. He was teasing me about Mark and how he let' other men fuck me. Then Daniel told me that when these men see my holes so full of the wetness from cum that it is clearly erotic for all to see.

Daniel's told me that inside the club the scent of me cumming and being filled with cum was a pure aphrodisiac to every man and woman in the place. He was glad I had some exhibitionist in me, and that it would be such a thrill if I got that electric jolt of embarrassed pleasure. You know the forbidden heat of doing something taboo and that next time my cunt would be gang banged while my husband watched me. The idea of that happening made my pussy wet and throbbing. I wonder how Mark will react to seeing that?

===================

Mark's diary

December 5th

I can't tell you why white men do it. I do it because both Amy and I like it. Can you tell me why black men do it? Why do they put such a high value on fucking white women? Particularly married white women? Is it a power play? Getting even for slavery? What is their motivation for fucking a white man's wife and bragging about it? Does it make them hot or pleased to know that they are forcing me, Amy's husband, to be submissive, a cuckold?

I think Amy really does still love me. I'm sure she appreciates the safety and security of our marriage, but I do truly believe that she loves me and only lusts after Daniel. I know she loves her kids.

I know that from watching them a few times and hearing about it other times from her that she and Daniel both really like doggie style fucking. And yes, she sucks his cock and swallows his cum. She does the same with me now. He won't eat her pussy but I will. So, I score there. She is a better fuck now that Daniel has taught her things. The only thing she won't let me do is fuck her ass. That's for Daniel and only him. I have been told point blank, 'no'.

These days, when she comes home from being with him and we fuck, she's stretched out pretty good and it doesn't feel the same. But she's usually also wetter than usual and hornier than usual. That combined along with knowing that just a short while ago she had his big black cock buried in her more than makes up for a lack of tightness.

When she goes to see him she almost always tells me not to cum until she gets back. She has never tied me up to keep me from jacking off, but she almost always tells me not to. But I do! I can't stand waiting and not cumming as I think of how that black cock looks going in and out of Amy's pussy.

I'm not really sure what they talk about after they have sex but I think they are pretty close. Not necessarily a lover but there's closeness now between them. After all, they are fucking each other.

If you recall, they now work together, and seeing each other frequently at work helps the relationship. I do think they talk about ways to turn each other on by humiliating me. She has often said to me when she gets home things like, "Daniel says you have to eat me out and clean his cum out of my pussy. Daniel wants to see me Friday night and he doesn't want you to come with me. Daniel wants you to buy me a new dress to wear for him on Friday. Daniel wants you to call him and give him permission to fuck me." Things like that and she knows it turns me on. I think they kinda work together on ways to make sure I stay humiliated and horny.

I have no idea what she would do if I told her to stop seeing Daniel. I know that she would be disappointed but I'm not sure what she would do about it. But, until last night when she came home from being gang banged, I had no intention of saying that. I had enjoyed the situation, I know she enjoys it greatly and I'm sure Daniel does too.

I really am not submissive in any other way but this one. At least I never have been prior to this situation. But I do like what we are doing and I didn't think I want it to stop until now. Like I said the other day, if Daniel was a white guy fucking my wife there would be hell to pay and I wouldn't put up with it, much less allow and encourage it. But, I do like sharing her with this black guy. I'm being pulled in so many different ways I can't seem to think. I need to talk with Amy and try to go back to the first time we agree to this. He fucks her and I get to watch. If she agrees to that I will not fight it. But being gang banged and ass fucked and DPed by a group of men is out of the question. The risk is just too much. Aids and other diseases are around and I don't want Amy to get them. I will talk to her.

It's like this. I have to tell you that it is so erotic when they are together fucking, almost savagely the first time because they miss each other so much. I love it when the emotional tug of war is happening with Amy and me when she is with Daniel. You know the guilt she feels for fucking Daniel and her feelings for her little cock husband, versus her feelings for her black lover who says all of the right things, and her feelings for that big black cock, which she tells me is making her more of a complete woman. And now I with my feelings when I start to actually bond with her black lover makes her so happy that I'm willing for her to enjoy sex like never before. All of this is driving me crazy.

When I see them together having sex or making love I am filled with such lust. Because I loves my wife dearly, the mother of my children, my high school sweetheart, it has a tremendous effect on me. My jealous feelings are long past. Now as I watch him lie on our marital bed and sometimes they allow me to gently caress my wife's foot and plant light kisses on her ankle and foot while he rubs her pussy, it's an amazing feeling. .

To turn my head and look up between her wide open legs to observe that long hard black cock slowly going in and coming reluctantly out as her pussy with her lips being dragged out with the thick cock is a sight to see. Then slowly the course is reversed and the cock disappears back deeply into her and I hear her moan in ecstasy. I find myself wanting to caress her black lover's legs and ass. He wants to do this with me here to see it. Not because he has feelings for me, but only because this man, this black man is providing so much more pleasure then I could ever dream of giving her sexually.

The first time I touched him while he was making love - no that's not right, while he was fucking my wife - I hoped that my wife's lover would not be offended when I touched his leg. There was one way to find out. So I reached over and slowly caressed his thick black leg, and as I did there was no response. But I'm sure her black lover felt the light caress, and to himself he must have been thinking no harm is done. Daniel understands that this bonding between himself and me is all about this beautiful white woman.

It's as if I am sending a message to the black lover, that if my wife decides that she is in love with him, the lover, he will allow me the husband to be included in this new life she has with him. You know, can he and I remain friends, and also be friends with my wife who I love so much. Yes, the power of his black cock, the power of this black man's sex is so great for Amy that I seem to sense that for my wife the pleasure won't stop because of me. This is only the beginning. That was until she was gang banged and Dped. Now I'm scared for her.

=======================

Story continues

After talking to Amy and having her agree that gangbang was dangerous and finding out that she had done it and she would not do it again. Mark and Amy talked about double penetration. They agreed to have Daniel and his brother Gordon do her while Mark watched. Then they would all decide if she would do it again. Mark didn't know she had been fucking both men now for a few months. She was seeing her two black men more and more and Mark had no idea she was fucking two of them.

Amy asked Mark after their long talk if he was OK? Mark told her then that everything was OK with him - and it was. And so their relationship developed - Daniel, Amy and Mark with Gordon on the side.

But mainly it was the three of them and they became good friends and talked and got along well together. It was now just not sex and they could now get together a couple of times a week and enjoy dinner and drinks and talks about all sorts of things. Daniel became a welcomed guest in their house again.

Sometimes Mark still did get a little jealous, but then he understood what his wife was receiving was so good for her and was cool with it. He knew it was strange, but he was a little jealous at times because Daniel could please Amy like he couldn't. He couldn't give up the friendship because at the same time it is very erotic and turned Mark on so fucking much! Besides, Amy loved what she was doing. She adored Daniel' big black cock.

But things did not stay the same forever. There came a change in the arrangement.

After a while, Mark agreed to Amy's request that for every time Mark got to watch Daniel and Amy together, they would get to have time on their own without Mark. They met either at Daniel's place or Mark and Amy's place when Mark took the kids out for the day. But usually it was at Daniel's place - and she would come home and tell Mark everything they did.

I asked him if he was sure she told him everything and he said, "Why would she lie to me? I let her fuck Daniel, and she hasn't lied to me yet! At least I don't think so."

But Mark had no idea about what really went on at Daniel's place. He didn't know about Gordon and how he and Daniel fucked her, either taking turns with her or doubling up on her. Mark never knew about that sex.

He would tell me. "She loves to get fucked by Daniel's big cock and she loves to suck it. She really worships his cock. She really loves his big black cock! He has fucked her many times and I do get turned on watching them, even though I probably shouldn't. She is very verbal when he is fucking her, screaming, moaning and talking dirty. She moans a lot and begs him to fuck her harder faster and deeper. She tells him how much she loves his big black cock, how she is his slut, etc. and that is pretty hot. She is more willing to do things for him than with me."

Mark said, "I can't tell you why Amy does things for her lover she won't do for me. I guess black men are more aggressive and dominant and white women really seem to respond to that. What do you think?"

I asked him if she drank Daniel's cum the first time she sucked his cock? Mark said, "Yes, she did that for Daniel the first time because that's what he wanted. She does what he wants to please him."

I could see in his eyes that Mark was turned on to watch her do it. But he was also disappointed she had never done things for her lover she wouldn't do for him. That is until Daniel made her, and now she does it for Mark too, which he thinks is great!

Mark thinks Amy dresses sexier and is a combination of Daniel wanting that and she wanting to look good for him. She wears thongs now, which she never did before. Mark's final comment was, "I'm not sure where the relationship is going, but I know Amy loves me."

Then one night when Daniel and Amy were in the bed and Mark was watching him make her climax with his long fingers, Daniel turned to Mark and said, "Mark tonight I want you to put my cock into Amy's hole for me. Here, take your hand and put my prick into your horny wife's pussy hole. Help me fuck her Mark."

Mark didn't move. He had never touched Daniel's cock. Amy moaned in her sexual excitement and said, "Come on baby, take it," she said, "Come here and put it into me now Mark. I want you to do it for me. Take it and see him fuck me Markie. I want it, don't you baby?"

Mark's wife opened her legs wider still and held her puffy swollen pussy lips open with her two hands. She was eagerly waiting for Daniel to insert his penis into her very wet pussy and fuck her so good!

Mark didn't want to but Amy was in so much sexual need at that moment and urging him on so much that he did it for her. He placed his hand around Daniel's very hard, swollen cock and felt it for the first time. Daniel's enormous cock head was right at Amy's open pussy hole and Mark lifted it a little and saw and felt that it was oozing with his pre-cum. He moved the head against his wife's enflamed-swollen cunt hole. The big black cock head looked out of proportion, like it couldn't possibly fit into her open hole. It was just too big.

Daniel took his hand and held Mark's around his shaft. He slowly jerked his black cock off a few times using Mark's hand. He felt the thickness of it and how long it really was. Then as Mark ran his hand up and down the shaft, Daniel slid up a little and he slid the tip of his big dick into Amy's pussy. Mark heard her sigh with pleasure as Daniel pushed his cock deeply into Mark's wife body.

Mark was so close this time he could see vividly how Daniel's cock stretched her open. Mark could see how her pussy lips parted and clung to his thick shaft as he withdrew a few inches to push back in, little by little, allowing her to adjust to his size.

"Leave your hand there so you can feel my cock go in and out of her," he told Mark.

He started moving now. Daniel moved in and out very slowly, which had his slick cock passing through Mark's hand and into Mark's wife's cunt hole. As Amy climbed higher and higher with each stroke of his big dick it took only a few minutes to make her orgasm.

Daniel stopped his movements as she, after what must have been a full minute or more, stopped cumming. Mark still had his hand around Daniel's thick, wet, cum-covered cock. Daniel began to fuck her again now. He was determined to make her cum again and was moving faster. He asked her if she'd finished cumming and she told him 'yes'. She was panting and moaning the words and Daniel continued now.

But Amy stopped him and said she needed to wait a few minutes, to recover. He pulled out of her pussy, which was holding his cock and didn't want to let go of it. When the big cock had come out of her, it popped back to near vertical as it exited from her steaming cunt. Mark let go and Daniel stopped fucking her. He knelt there with his big black cock bobbing up and down waiting for Amy to re-position herself. As Mark started to move away, Amy called after him.

"No! Please don't leave Mark. I want you to see this close up baby! I want you back down there close to my pussy so you can see for yourself how Daniel's cock fucks me so good. Just stay right there and let me move a little."

Daniel said, "Take my cock Mark and hold it like I told you to do, or I won't fuck her any more.

Daniel moved back as she protested. This time he lay on his back and Mark held his engorged penis in his hand, inviting his wife to climb onto it. As she moved up to straddle him, he shifted both of them 90 degrees so that Mark had a view looking up from his feet.

Mark held Daniel's cock again and guided it into her open pussy hole as she lowered herself slowly carefully down, down, down until she had engulfed Daniel's penis completely. His wife let out little sighs and moans of pleasure mixed with 'animal sounds' until she was comfortable being so filled.

"Don't move your hand. Not yet Mark," she told him.

Mark could feel her pussy sucking the big cock into her hole with his hand under her and holding Daniel's shaft at its base.

His wife told me to let go of Daniel's cock so he could put it all inside him. She then looked at Mark, as Daniel pushed his entire dick into her cunt.

"I can feel his cock right up to my uterus, filling every bit of me Markie," she said. "Now let me move. Daniel you lay back and feel me fucking you baby. Mark you watch."

Daniel smiled and then sighed with pleasure.

"Oh yes baby!" he exclaimed. "Your pussy tunnel fells so tight and so wet. God Mark you should feel how deep I am inside her cunt hole. I can feel you baby. Your cunt is so fucking good."

Within minutes, she was gasping, and moaning, and babbling on top of Daniel's' body as she moved convulsively and came again! This time Alex moved a little more quickly under her, withdrawing much of his dick with each stroke then sliding back in to the base. As he did, he was holding her ass in his two hands, moving her up and down to counter his thrusts. Mark watched him fucking his wife and stroked and stroked his cock as his eyes were glued to the point of Daniel's entry into Amy's pussy. It was one of the most; if not the most erotic thing Mark had ever seen. And then to hear Amy cry out with her rapture over and over again, Mark knew how well she was being fucked by her lover's big cock. As Daniel filled Amy's pussy and womb full of his black seed, Mark shot off all over his hand and the bed.

=========================

Mark's Diary

December 12st.

The sex between them the other night was unbelievable. He fucked her three times in one hour. And I know she had huge orgasms and so many of them. The lust between them both was wild. I jerked off so much watching them that my cock hurt until today, 3 days later. But it was even better than I ever expected it to be when I saw it so close up and held Daniel's cock, placing it in Amy's little pussy hole. Well it's not that little any more.

Amy's pussy was so red and sore she hasn't had sex with me yet. But she has sucked my cock and let me cum in her mouth. It is good - in fact great to have my wife suck my cock now and let me cum in her mouth! I've always wanted that and until she met Daniel and did it with him, she always stopped me from cumming in her mouth. Sure, she would always suck my cock hard. She loves sucking my cock, but she always finished me by jerking me off, or we fucked - I never had her drink my cum. But Daniel just told her to suck him and drink his cum and Amy did it! She liked it and now she sucks both of us off, but mostly me. She would rather fuck Daniel's bigger cock. I'm waiting for her to ask when we are going to do this again. Soon I hope. I liked holding his big dick too.

===================

Story continues

December 18

It was after the night that Amy had returned from being with her black lover the entire weekend that Mark's idea of cuckolding began to change again. When Mark saw all the marks of passion and heard about his wife being taken over and over and over again by her lover while he waited at home for her to return to him, he began to think he didn't want this way of life any more. At least not to the degree it was now happening. He was scared - scared that he was losing his wife to Daniel completely.

Mark knew Amy loved what Daniel did to her sexually. He knew she wouldn't want to stop it. But he also knew he wasn't enjoying it much now. He needed to talk with her. But each time he began to discuss it Amy would blow him off or give him some fantastic sex and he would soon let it drop. But the resentment was building within him.

As Amy's sexual relationship with Daniel grew more and more and was becoming deeper and more affectionate, Mark began to worry more and more. She was giving over to Daniel more and more and she was being pushed further each time with the type of sex Daniel was really used too.