Dark Desires Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's husband paid the price for it too. He was the one who had to take care of her when she returned to him each time. He bathed her and held her and put lotion on her used up body. Each morning he would wake and see the red marks that were now turning black and blue and reddish and gray. They were the marks of passion Daniel gave her, and now they were turning to brushes and signs of just how badly Daniel had pushed her to the limits of her sexual endurance.

Mark was becoming sadder and more agitated each week that Amy left to go to Daniel's place. It had been weeks since he'd been invited to watch them having sex. He was left home to take care of the kids, wonder about what she was doing, and of course jerk off.

Amy always promised him she would tell him everything, but now Mark wondered if she did. She would tell him not to jerk off, but he did. When she came home she would fuck him until he couldn't do it any more. Her sexual appetite grew while his shrank. He realized this sort of sexual behavior was now starting to turn him off, not on.

Mark knew he had to talk to Amy and tell her how he truly felt. When he tried, she would use her body and was comforting as usual. When he stopped her and started to tell her how he felt about her and Daniel and how he wanted her to stop seeing him, Amy told him 'no' immediately. She then gave her husband her body and let him do whatever he wanted with her, and worked like a whore to please him greatly. She knew he would soon shoot his load twice and it would be over for Mark. Then she would love him and hold him and keep telling him how much she loved him for a few days, and she felt he would again come around.

Actually Amy did love Mark, but she was getting tired of his bitching and crying and complaining about her meeting her lover. She was not going to give Daniel up, and she told Mark that very thing each time they went down this road, but it was getting harder and harder to convince Mark each time she came home so tired and marked and her pussy so stretched from Daniel's larger size cock.

Finally Amy told Mark she did really love him and she meant it. But if he loved her as much as he said he did, he would stop asking her to give Daniel up. She told Mark for the last time that she loved Daniel's big cock and the things he did to her. She would not give that up either. She couldn't understand why the three of them couldn't live with how things were. They'd been doing it now for almost a year. She reminded him that it was his idea to begin this way of life and now she didn't want to stop it.

And so as more the weeks went by, Amy was spending more and more time having sex with Daniel than she ever did with Mark. Mark grew more inward and began to not even talk with her. He would bath her and help her recover and ease her body and relieve the pain over the next few days as her body healed from Daniel and his brother fucking her again and again each weekend. She loved the way the two men fucked her. Mark still didn't know there were two lovers now.

Amy had been DPed in every way possible. One cock in her mouth while one fucked her pussy, or one in her ass while one was in her pussy. There had been three times now when both brothers had fucked her pussy at the same time. That night she was stretched so badly it took a full week for her to recover. Mark had no sex that week - well no pussy sex. She'd sucked him off every night and finally gave in and gave him her ass to fuck just to shut him up.

Her two black lovers would take her every way possible before sending her home with a belly full of cum from sucking their cocks so much. And her pussy and ass were always full of cum too from them cumming in both of her holes a number of times over the three days she was with them.

Mark didn't know she had two black men each weekend she met Daniel. All he did know was he would do his job and take care of her when she was sent home to him. But it seemed to him that each time she came home from a full weekend with Daniel, it got worse between them. Amy was more frustrated with her husband not being able to satisfy her and he was more aggressive when he demanded her to stop. It became a stand off. But they always seemed to patch things up before she saw Daniel again.

Now there was also another ritual that started happening at home when she came back to her husband. Each time Amy came home she would usually shower, letting Mark watch her so he could see how well used her body was. Daniel and his brother always marked her really good so Mark could see she was used hard and that she was her lover's white woman sex toy.

Unknown to Daniel and Amy, this had stopped making her husband happy. Rather it made Mark despises the sexual play she was having now. Mark would put lotion all over her body and pamper her, comforting her bruises but he was really becoming harder to handle.

Then when he was done bathing and applying lotion and making her feel refreshed and feeling better, as a reward she would move up and straddle her husband's head and face. She knew he loved to look at her pussy, shaved bald and still opened from the fucking she'd had all weekend. She would tell him all about the sexual details of what she and Daniel did while they were together. Mark would lick her pussy while she told him what they did.

She never told Mark about the other man. And while she told her husband how she had been fucked, Mark wold lick and suck her aching pussy, bathing it with his tongue. It became a regular thing for them. It was part of the ritual they had now established. She promised her ass hole to him if he made her feel better. Mark loved fucking her ass because he felt she wasn't denying him anything now. He was on the same level as Daniel again. Of course Daniel and Amy had talked about Mark's protests becoming more and more aggressive. They felt this would calm him and it did.

Mark tried to show Amy how much he loved her, and licked her each time until she climaxed at least twice, but usually it was three times on his face and mouth. And while he could never complete with Daniel's bigger cock, or Amy being DPed, or the stamina of two men, Mark's mouth always pleased his wife and got her off nicely.

So as more time went by, Mark was now the loving and faithful husband again, a man who worked hard to please his wife after she came home from fucking her lover. And as a reward, Amy let Mark fuck her ass some night, and other she would suck him off and drink his seed. Her pussy was now too big for her to feel much of anything from Mark's short little cock fucking her. But she let him fuck her whenever he wanted it, just to keep him from bitching about her see Daniel so often.

Mark was hoping against hope that Amy would tire of this weekend sex. And while he hated her seeing Daniel he knew he couldn't stop her unless he threw her out or he left her. This he knew he couldn't do, he just loved her too greatly. He was trapped in his own sexual web - trapped in the fantasy, which had become more of a reality nightmare with each weekend that passed.

Amy always felt that while Mark couldn't fuck worth a damn, he was absolutely great at eating pussy. So now, after the bath, he would assume the position and Amy would always cum on his face a few times as she straddled and pushed and pressed her pussy on his mouth. She loved it and Mark really loved it too.

But there were some nights when either Mark was just so worked up or Amy was so sexed up that neither of them could wait for her to shower. Yes, there were nights like that where Mark would get on the bed and she would come to him and straddle his face and he would begin to eat her pussy full of her lover's cum.

On those nights they both knew Mark was eating cum; only Amy knew it was the cum from two men. Daniel's cum was leaking from her wide-open gaping wet pussy hole and his brother's cum was running out her ass. Or it was the other way around, but either way Mark was eating a black man's cum. It couldn't be helped. He would want her before she had a chance to clean up or she would move up over his face when he told her to do it. She never told Mark about the cum; she knew he could see it. So it was sort of like, "Don't ask and I won't tell you Markie. Just eat me baby. It feels so good"

But Amy knew Mark could smell it and taste it and yes, he drank it! She would straddled her husband's face and put her well-fucked pussy over his mouth. Mark would pull her down and stick his tongue deep into her hole. Hell, on some of the nights she could actually feel Daniel's cum dripping or running down the insides of her vagina walls. And when it came out of her hot wet opening there was Mark's mouth waiting under it to catch it all.

He never seemed to care or complain or say anything. If he wanted to eat her pussy before she showered, she wouldn't think of not doing what he asked. His mouth felt so good and bathed her well-fucked pussy hole. Her attitude was if Mark was so sexually worked up and felt that Amy needed her pussy licked when she came home from fucking her lover before she cleaned it up, then damn it she was there and let him do it! She never said 'no' to him. His mouth was almost as good as her lovers' big black cock.

Plus the feeling of her husband eating her lovers' cum drove Amy wild and she would scream with her orgasms, which were huge and hard and long! On those nights, Mark sank even further into the world of cuckolding and humiliation. And when he recovered the next day and realized what he' done, he felt even sadder and more depressed. But he was always there for her.

After she'd recovered from her husband's mouth she would suck his cock which was super hard and throbbing already from hearing her give him details about her fucking Daniel. Amy would suck him off and drink his cum and then suck him back hard again. Then she would fuck him by taking his cock and place it in her stretched pussy hole. With one easy push from either of them Mark would be full inside her. Daniel had been fucking her so much that Amy was stretched and she wasn't snapping back to her former size now. It took days before she felt she was back to normal.

But even so, she would give Mark a long and hard, loving fucking, using her cunt muscles to squeeze his shaft until he shot off. Amy usually rode on top. When she did Mark that way she would look into his eyes and finish telling Mark what happened with her when she was with Daniel fucking him. Riding his cock like she did let Mark see her lovely face too and her beautiful body all marked up. Plus Mark could play with her tits and nipples. It was good for him and she gave him the best fucking she could. Then on other nights she would give him her ass and mark was happy.

Mark used to love the idea of her being fucked by Daniel's big black cock and enjoyed being her cuckold husband. She was now called him that more often. Daniel had been calling him a cuck ever since he started fucking Amy many months ago. Now Amy was doing it too. But Mark didn't seem like he was getting off on all of this like he used to do.

Some nights Amy could see the pain and sadness in her husband's eyes, and especially each Sunday night when she came home to him. She was worried about it but not enough to stop seeing Daniel. Daniel was now the primary man in her life. Mark was her husband but Daniel was as important - maybe more impotent to her mentally and physically being now. The way he made her feel when they had sex was overwhelming her, not only when she was with him but also when she was home again with her husband.

Amy was not about to tell Mark what the effect of Daniel's cock and the way he fucked her really had over her. She was Daniel's woman now more than Mark's wife. She had no choice now but to play this out and try and be a loving and willing wife to Mark when she was home, even if she only wanted Daniel and his cock to give her sex and more sex. He was like a drug and she was hooked badly.

But then one night Mark and Amy had the biggest fight they ever had over Daniel and things were about to change. Daniel had been working on Amy for a while now to change their agreement. He wanted to see just how far Amy would allow him to go with the sexing that he was giving her. He knew it was the best sex of her life. She had been out with him now a number of times alone and he loved showing her off and making a lot of men jealous and upset. He made sure everyone knew Amy was his woman and that they were having a sexual type of a relationship. It also excited Amy to know everyone knew she was Daniel's 'white bitch' as he called her.

He had her dress like a slut for him wherever they went out. Amy had a new wardrobe, which she wore only for Daniel. She kept it at his pace and Mark knew nothing about it. But she teased her husband with the thongs Daniel had purchased for her with Mark's credit card. Amy would walk around the house telling him that this thong was for her lover. And she would ask Mark if he felt Daniel would like her in it. She would raise her skirt up to show Mark she had on a thong or nothing at all.

And she act like a slut too when she and Daniel were together out on the town. Her dress was only inches below her ass and pussy and her legs were always parted enough so Daniel's hand or hands could easily slip between them. And they were almost always between them.

Amy wore things that showed her full shapely breasts. In fact they were almost hanging out the top of her outfits she had on before leaving the house to go to her lover. And they were tight outfits that amplified her round shapely ass and thighs. She looked good, Mark had to admit it; she had lost weight and was in the best shape of her life. But all of this had been working on Mark for some time now and he was becoming less and less excited about her see Daniel and being fucked by him.

When they went out, Daniel was always with her so that no other man could even have a chance of hitting on her, unless he wanted it to happen. They used Mark's charge card to purchase all of her new clothing as well as the dinners and drinks and anything else they wanted when they went out. She always paid for the night! After all Daniel was doing her a favor by fucking her like she wanted she could at least show her appreciation and buy him dinner or drinks. Sometimes Amy would buy Daniel clothes too. She wanted her black lover man to look good too. She told Mark that was what was going to happen when she first started to go out with Daniel and at that time Mark didn't care. But now he was sick of it.

The last time they were together out on the town before going back to Daniel's place so he could fuck her, Daniel talked to her about taking her to his favorite club. It was a place that was full of black men who took their women to show them off. There was sex at the club and there was lots of sharing and DP fucking. When Mark asked her about it, Amy told him that she had fucked her lover in the booth. Then she had knelt between Daniel's legs and was sucking his big cock hard again so he could fuck her again in the booth. She looked up into her husband's eyes and told him she loved going to the club with Daniel and being his slut.

Daniel continued to push Amy and test her each time they were together. More and more he told her he was going to give her a steady diet of double penetration and maybe even have her gang banged every weekend. She felt scared and yet excited about this game they played. Except Daniel wasn't playing a game.

When she told Mark what Daniel had said she was teased him about it.

"I wondered sweetie if you would like to see a group of men fuck me in every hole and do it over and over again?"

Mark told her he didn't want her to do it. It would be the end of their marriage and relationship. She laughed, telling him he would never leave her, he loved the way she was now. And he loved it all too, especially eating her cum filled pussy and fucking her ass. She was a much better fuck now and he loved the sex they had been having.

Mark told her he wanted this to end and he was getting tired of waiting for her to end it. She told him she would never give up black cock sex, never.

Daniel liked the idea that Amy was excited about all of this new blackening. He told her he would share her with his black friends and again Amy told him she liked the idea of being his bitch and whore.

Daniel told her to tell her husband he was taking her to his club and there she would meet new black men. They may enjoy her cucking her husband too. He said to tell Mark that maybe, just maybe she would get gang banged every weekend if she could deal with it. And Daniel told Amy to tell Mark that he was to make the dinner for three of them on Sunday night. They would come back to their house and Mark could watch Daniel and Amy and the new man DP her in her bedroom. Mark could jerk his little white cock off until he couldn't cum any longer and Amy would show Mark how well she could fuck two men at once now.

When Amy told him she didn't think Mark would go for it, Daniel told her that Mark would have to deal with it. This was the turning point in their relationship. If she wanted to continue seeing him she would have Mark do what he told her to do. If Mark wanted the cuckolding to continue he would do it. And if Mark wanted to see his wife receive the DP, like they'd all been talking about for weeks now, he would have to accept this new rule. Daniel told her it was up to her and her cuck to decide.

Amy was frightened. Daniel had never pushed her this hard. He was waiting for her or Mark to push back, but Amy didn't and just told him she would try. But he told her not to try because if she didn't come to his place by herself on Friday night with Mark's agreement she shouldn't come at all. She was scared now because she knew Daniel wasn't kidding.

Amy told him that Mark wouldn't like it that he was pushing too hard. Daniel told her to tell Mark that if he didn't go for it he would stop fucking her and stop cucking him. That upset Amy, but Daniel smiled, knowing he wanted her to tell Mark that he wouldn't stop fucking Amy. She was just too good of a piece of ass. He just wanted her to tell Mark that so she had something to hold over her husband's head.

"Tell Mark that if this stopped it would be his fault!" Daniel said. "He would have to deal with you being extremely upset. And, I won't be there to fuck you any more - wouldn't that make you very sad? And seeing you like that would make Mark sad."

Then he asked Amy what she would really do if Mark told her to stop? Amy told him she wouldn't do it. She would decide when she would stop see him, not Mark. They laughed together, and she finished sucking him off until he shot his load into her mouth and watched her swallow it all. She milked his balls and licked the black head of Daniel's cock clean making sure she had all of his seed. She was extremely good a sucking cock now.

The next day, Amy told Mark they had something serious to talk about. When she told him what she had to say they had the biggest fight they ever had. She had shouted at him and the fight got out of hand.

He accused her of being a slave to Daniel and a whore for him! He said all she wanted sexually was to be with Daniel more than with her husband. That's when Amy got so upset and told him something that worried him.

"Daniel is not my Master. I'm not his slave. He's... he's my.....teacher. He's teaching me to come to grips with my sexuality. He's helping me to overcome my inhibitions and prejudices. He gives me what you can't! He makes me cum with his cock and that's something you can't do any more Mark. I'm sorry for you, but you have to deal with it now. I need Daniel's cock to fuck me and make me cum now. I have needs that you can't fill any more. Daniel is teaching me about sex - great sex, fantastic sex, mind-blowing life-altering sex, and he makes me cum over and over again. You can't make me cum at all any more with your small cock! I'm too used to Daniel's nice big thick black cock. So you have to deal with what you started."