Dark Dimension

Story Info
He's studied her from afar. Now, time for his 'experiments.'
5.6k words
24.6k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is an alternate and improved version of another story I wrote called Dark Universe... Also, yes this is kinda pornographic but it's hard for me to enjoy writing something, I, myself don't find titillating. I know some despise vulgarity. But that just means some have different, more vanilla tastes. No one's right or wrong, good or bad. I will say, I may write more vanilla stuff in the future. So if some don't find this appetizing, you might find some of my other stuff, more palatable...

Summary: A handsome male who is also a humanoid, extraterrestrial abducts and invades a gorgeous, human female with skin, The Sun hasn't only kissed but has made love to.

Dark Dimension

Angel's eyes flutter open. Her eyes widen, her mouth pops open and she sharply inhales. She glances around before realizing she's in a large room with walls made from a metallic, iridescent material. She glances down before beholding her large breasts, the shade of milk chocolate with warm gold and red undertones and her very rigid, dark chocolate nipples. Her body is fully exposed and she can feel the slight chill of the air, against her skin. She can also feel the coldness of whatever she's lying on, against her back.

She senses her wrists are restrained above her head and that the restraints are chilly against her flesh. Her ankles are further restrained, cold and her legs are positioned as if she was getting a Pap smear at the doctor's office. Along with all this, there's the feeling her back is positioned at about a one hundred and seventy degree angle (in other words, not fully flat).

Another thing she notices while glancing sideways is a contraption that's like a pole with some kind of square thing attached to the top of it. She suspects it might be a screen considering the angle of it but she's not sure. She gazes forward before watching the wall, some distance away from her. She senses someone beside her. Her eyes flash in the direction of the presence. Her heart leaps in her chest as her eyelids flash up and her voluptuous lips, fly apart.

With her chin dropped, she finds herself gawking at what appears to be a male except he doesn't look human like her. Instead, he appears more humanoid. He has supernaturally long hair, the same color as the moon at night. His eyes are a penetrating, glacial blue. His skin is as milky and rosy as a human from the Northern part of Europe. His ears are pointy and elegant. He seems to be at least six feet tall (compared to her meager five-foot-five inches). He has imposing shoulders and the rest of him is exquisitely proportioned, lean and muscular. He's pure, otherworldly perfection.

His face is even purer. Even more perfect. So chiseled. His lips are so red and luscious like a sweet, juicy strawberry. But his ethereal features are in stark contrast to his attire...a black, leathery, dangerous appearing, space-aged unitard suit with elaborate, futuristic shoulder accents that gives his angelic looks, a commanding, dark and menacing edge.

As he keeps watching her with his facial features appearing tense and his eyes seeming rigidly set in his sockets, memories begin to flash through Angel's mind. The memories are very muddled and disjointed and large parts are missing. But she swiftly realizes that this mysterious being is in every one. She receives ephemeral visions of him laughing with such effervescence.

In them, his energy seems in stark contrast to how it is now. It's dignified and celestial. But it's also cold and scornful. But why? The memories keep flowing...her feeling his warm body against her and gazing deeply, up into his eyes as they engage in a slow dance. Her noticing the back of his head as she feels herself being carried on his back. Her feeling him inside of her as he gazes up at her from underneath with anguished, feral passion in his eyes...

'Mmph! Angel!'

'Ungh! Sirius!'

She squints her eyes as she hears her voice along with this enigmatic being's voice in her head.

She hazily asks the being, "Is...is your name...Sirius? Who are you? Are you an extraterrestrial? Have you abducted me? Why have you brought me here?"

The being simply remains silent as he keeps observing her.

Then out of nowhere, she feels her skull being yanked down and her heart leaps. Once it hits the head rest, she strains to move it back up or side to side but can't. An invisible energy has frozen her eyes, as well. Her heart speeds up in her chest as icy prickles crawl down her back.

'What's happening?' she squeaks in her mind, her eyes as wide as suns.

Soon, a scene is appearing above her against the ceiling like a projection. It ends up being the most titillating thing she's ever beheld. Also, peculiarly, this being who's name is more than likely 'Sirius,' is in it and so is she. In fact, they're the only ones in it.

Angel's doppelgänger's mouth is gagged with a red ball gag. Her wrists are locked together behind her back. Her long dreads are loose. Her full lips are painted with a matted, bubble gum pink lipstick. Her large peepers which are rust brown with copper undertones, are accentuated with dramatic eyeshadow, false lashes and liner drawn on like a cat eye. Her eyes are also topped with brows that are on fleek.

Further, she's wearing a black g-string that goes along with her very provocative, BDSM outfit which is black, red and feminine. The bottom part is a very short, multi-layered, ruffled and flared skirt which allows for easy assess to her treasure trove. The corset part of it which doesn't cover her chest, is designed with all kinds of gritty accents like studs and rings. It also has accents that give it a space-aged feel. But the bra part of her attire, has more delicate lace and red ribbons on it along with space-aged accents, as well. Also, her ample bosom is creating the most tantalizing display of cleavage one could imagine.

Along with this, there's her high-heeled boots. They glow a lethal, fire-engine red color, rise a few inches above her knees and have futuristic accents to them. But the best part of her get-up, is the striking 'necklace' around her neck. It's made of pure gold and has a keyhole that locks it onto her. It further has a ring attached to it which allows a chain to be secured onto it for leading her around to where ever her handsome, extraterrestrial Dom wants her to go.

However, Angel's alter ego, isn't the only stunning sight to behold. There's also her otherworldly lover's enormous, veiny cock which is pounding into the doppelgänger's tightness, in a very enthusiastic way. Very obscene sounds are consuming the air from this action. Very loud, sticky and slippery sounds.

Angel's twin is gushing around her alien lover's stiff nature. It's because she's so enflamed with desire for him. All manner of passionate, delicate, needy sounds are exploding from her mouth. Her songs of desire are intermingling with the more gruff and barbaric sounds being forced from between the male's clenched teeth. This all creates the most magnificent symphony of fiery yearning known in existence...

The male dominating her so mercilessly, also appears so glorious in so many other ways. His hair is styled with an elaborately crafted, metal ring securing his locks, a quarter of the way down and creating a loose ponytail. Then from there, more rings that are spaced out, are descending down and wrapping around the rest of his mane. One of his elfin ears are adorned with a glass, iridescent earring that looks like a narrow octahedron (two pyramids connected at their base, vertically stacked).

He's wearing some black, leathery, malevolent looking pants that hug his firm, round ass. There's also an opening in the front which is why he's able to ravage the other Angel, so effortlessly. He has on black boots that appear flawlessly designed for a space faring male who kicks ass and takes names. There's his nude upper half which is composed of sinuous muscles that are dripping and glistening with sweat. His nipples are as hard as diamonds and he's wearing a futuristic looking necklace with a triangular pendant that glows a pale blue tent.

As Angel keeps being forced to watch a much kinkier and shameless version of herself, being invaded by a being, exactly like the one beside her, over and over and over, again, she feels the flame between her thighs growing brighter and brighter. In fact, she's so excited, she could melt into a puddle of lava. Soon, strange tentacles of varying lengths and widths, start growing from the sides of the unusual looking, thick, round edged bed she's lying on. They seem to pass right through the solid, hole free structure of it.

It isn't long before they're swarming, fondling and wrapping around her body. As she screams at the sight of them, one really big one, glides it's way into her mouth. She feels another slithering between her thighs before wiggling past her gate. She releases a muffled howl in protest. But they don't hear her. They don't have ears. Instead, they keep violating her.

Two start sliding over her juicy melons while stimulating her nipples. Another starts gliding up and down against her swollen clit while it's suckers create sucking sensations against her. They cause her to shiver, writhe and moan in pleasure as they stroke every inch of her sweat drenched skin, stimulating every last one of her erogenous zones.

Meanwhile, as the pale tressed being keeps observing her with a dark, primal, lustful energy in his eyes, the space between his thighs painfully throbs as it keeps swelling and straining more and more against his imposing, black uniform.

Soon, he's abandoning his screen before he strolls over to her, like a predator stalking his prey. Once he reaches her, another projection appears at her feet which allows him to see her on the holographic screen from any angle and even from inside of her. This is possible because the room's super computer has a camera which is a tiny, floating orb that's invisible and can pass through matter.

However, despite him standing only a few feet away from her, even though Angel can sense his presence, she still isn't able to tear her eyes away from the porno playing above her. But now that the tentacles are starting to make her feel as if her whole being has become a star, it's much easier for her to forget her terror and humiliation.

As one tentacle adeptly strokes the very sensitive place inside of her, the pressure inside of Angel starts building. This causes the sexually distraught and strangled melodies erupting from her throat, to grow more and more tempestuous. She keeps soaring higher and higher and so does the being above her. He finds himself growing more delirious with yearning for his victim as his eyes gorge on her, both directly and through the scenes being displayed on the projection below her.

His vivid blue gaze drinks in the large, purple tentacle pumping and gliding and slicking in and out of Angel's drenched pussy. He feels her shudders and he shudders with her, each time it moves inside of her. He tastes her need for climax which intertwines with his own longing for the same thing. His nostrils devour the intoxicating scent of her arousal.

His hands pine and ache with the extraordinary urge to touch her beautiful, brown, otherworldly skin, unlike anything he's ever beheld on his planet. They yearn to soothe her trembling thighs. To feel her rolling, grinding, thrusting hips against them as he drinks and laps at her fountain.

The tentacles keep titillating Angel a little longer before eventually abandoning her. They slither back inside of the chair, right as she's on the verge of her last violent convulsion of ecstasy. Also, the graphic scene transpiring above her, dissolves until all that's there is metal ceiling.

She's left with her breathing labored and unstable while wondering why her fantastic rapture was so cruelly and suddenly snatched from her grasp. As she senses the being beside her, closing in, she twists her head. She gets a brief glimpse of him and his massive bulge while the shock of being able to move her head, starts descending on her.

A millisecond later, she feels her head being yanked. But this time, instead of it being an invisible force, it's his hand and fingers in her hair doing the dirty work and her skull is also being yanked, sideways. After squeaking in response, she's surprised that his aggressive handling of her, actually stokes the flame raging inside of her.

She feels his trembling breath against her ear and the flame within her grows even angrier.

He quietly snarls with the sonorous depths of his deep voice, seeping through his tone, "Do you like it, when Sirius is rough with you, hm? You deserve no mercy for making I, a Zentarian, ache so excruciatingly for a pathetic human such as yourself. I once loathed humans. But ever since I've started tracking and studying you, I cannot repel the fantasies of you that torment me, day and night..."

A sultry, wicked smirk drifts onto his face.

His luscious, red lips and tongue form his words in the most enticingly smutty way as he teasingly coos, "My favorite is imagining your very large breasts and full, round ass bouncing above me as your curvy form, desperately rides my stiff, extraterrestrial sex organ from sun set, 'til sun rise, in my bed, on my homeworld..."

He groans as his body quakes from his brutal, insatiable desire for her.

While Angel softly whimpers with her knees feeling weak, her body quakes, as well.

He continues, "I know things about you, you'd never imagine...I AM telepathic, after all. I also have advanced technology that allows me to spy on you, any time, any place... I know...all your fantasies..."

Angel gulps with embarrassment at him knowing things so private about her while shivering for the one hundredth time at the sound of his smooth, hypnotic voice.

He goes on, "I am aware...very, very aware...of all the fantasies that make your heart go pitter-patter...make your tight, little pussy so soaked and wet and incites you to stroke and finger yourself while you think you're alone..."

He groans as vivid pangs of longing sear through his bloated loins.

"I know it's shameful, spying on and stalking you. But I've now overcome my pride, shame and disgraced state... You don't remember, right now and that is intentional but I've revealed myself to you, several times before and you've seen me during those times. I've appeared to you in your mirror...behind you while you were places, outside alone...and at other times, as well..."

Angel's brown irises, swing side to side under her long lashed, eyelids.

"Wuh-wuh...wasn't I afraid of you...? I don't mean to interrupt and you are really sexy and all, but still...and how are you able to speak my language so well?"

The being watches her while smirking.

"Well, if you really must know... My species are supernaturally gifted at mimicry and can learn any language in a week, at the least. There's also technology to help with it, as well. As for you being afraid... Yes, it's true... You were afraid at first but eventually, you got used to my presence...you even started fantasizing about me...I accidentally stumbled upon them and have been tuned in, ever since...I just couldn't resist... In fact, me abducting you and doing very dirty, bad things to you was one you enjoyed pleasuring yourself to, the most."

He does something very kinky with his tongue as the energy in his eyes becomes more wolfish and lascivious.

He snarls, "Nnmmmgh. Such a dirty, naughty human whoooore. Siri's gonna do such sick, twisted, filthy things to yooou. Do you want your Siri to do very bad things to his little, human sex slave, hmmm?"

He yanks her hair.

She squeaks before hissing with her breath having abandoned her lungs.

"Yuh-yes! Aaannngh, Siriii..." Angel languishingly whines.

Suddenly, something plows into her.

She squeaks, again before noticing her African violet on the projection, near her feet. She beholds what looks like a mechanical dildo, plunging back and forth, in and out of her slickness. However, she's sure from seeing the outline of Sirius's erection, earlier as it fought to break free from his uniform, that the synthetic dildo, isn't nearly as colossal as he is.

As another contraption grows from the chair and starts vibrating against her clit, Angel's satisfaction goes from one to one-hundred and her first wail of rapture since the porno vanished, explodes from her throat.

From there, even more ardent melodies of sexual euphoria start pouring from Angel's lips like expensive wine. Her body also responds to the brilliant sensations showering down upon her, in the most visually magnificent, tempestuous ways.

As Angel's notes of nirvana, caress and bathe Sirius's sensitive ears, the prurient, dirty talking monster buried inside of him, bursts to the surface of his being. He suckles and licks her ear while vibrating her flesh with his burly groans.

Then he yanks her hair.

She moans and hisses.

His voice trembles as he brutally whispers, "Yes-yes! Angel, unnngh, such a filthy, despicable whoooore. Take it, human slut! Take it! Want Siri to spank that juicy bottom of yours for being such a bad. Bad girl, hm?"

He creates a very steamy expression that vividly conveys his carnivorous, crazed longing for her.

"Remember. You brought this upon yourself, human, for making your extraterrestrial master's cock throb so painfully for you. So many times, I've watched you with yourself and furiously pumped my rigid length, until load after load of my creamy spunk was squirting all over my hard, sweaty body but it was never enough...I know the sound of my voice turns you on. I know you want it just as badly as I do. You make me so horny, Angel. I need you so baaad."

He leaps to his feet before clasping as much of Angel's copious breast as can fit into his large, elegant hand.

His face flashes down before he starts gluttonously suckling her nipple.

Angel whines in response while arching her chest up as her pleasure is magnified.

He does more graphic things with his tongue, teeth and lips to her stiff peak along with the rest of her overflowing tit and she expels sounds of approval. Then he switches to her other tit before showering it with just as much affection.

Once he's done, her breasts are sticky and covered with his drying saliva.

He moves back a few steps as she watches him while releasing whimpering and choking exhales. She gasps a few times, as well.

His eyes suggestively taunt her as a flirty grin melts onto his face.

"I know you've always wanted to see me without my uniform."

Soon after that, his unitard top is unfastened from his unitard pants before he pulls it over his head.

He dramatically hurls it onto the floor.

Angel's heart flutters as her chest tremblingly rises.

"Guh-God. Yuh-you're so hot," she sighs while not being able to take her eyes off of him.

He simply smirks as his eyes enticingly twinkle.

Then he creates an alluring display with his hand as he drags it down over his eight pack.

Angel licks her lips as her eyes follow his hand like a hawk.

It finally slides over the hard-on in his pants before clasping and shaking it.

"Oh God!" Angel cries under her breath as her body vibrates like a violin string.

He starts painstakingly moving his hand against it, for her while letting his other hand roam his body and play with his swollen nipples. He also creates deliciously vulgar, sexually distressed expressions and strokes her ears with his voice.

Angel whimpers as her hips move lewdly and needily against the dildo, still inside of her.

12