Dark Dimension

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure keeps building between them, a little longer.

Then finally, with their eyes locked, an earth-shattering cry explodes from Angel's mouth. Her thighs start convulsing and tears stream from her eyes as her walls violently convulse against the dildo, after it's slid against her sweet spot, once more.

As the handsome being's hand feverishly and deeply moves against him, he beholds how mesmerizingly beautiful Angel appears which causes him to reach his height, soon after her.

With his nipples appearing like bullets...his glistening muscles tense, his face, savagely contorts and he releases a drawn out grunt. Then as the large wet spot created from his pre-cum grows even larger, he furiously bursts in his pants.

Once they've come back down from the fantastic gratification blazing through them with the dildo and other instrument having floated away from Angel, they hazily watch each other for a little while.

Then Angel's eyes slide down to the handsome being's crouch and she notices that he's still very swollen.

'How is that possible?' she thinks.

'Zentarian males are multi-orgasmic,' he playfully answers.

Her gaze shoots back up to his face.

She watches him in a stunned way.

"Oh," she finally chirps, out loud.

He smiles at her.

Soon after that, he flies over to her before he aggressively captures her lips within his own and then he roughly and gluttonously starts suckling her lush mouth as she suckles his back. She also melts underneath him, into a puddle of steaming hot water. He doesn't stop kissing her until her moans against him have reached a fever pitch and he's also grunting and groaning along with her.

Then after flashing down to her breast and heftily suckling and playing with her nipple with his tongue and teeth, he moves his hips between her thighs. After the futuristic vibrator returns to her clit, as he thrusts deep into her wetness, she cries out for him while feeling as if she's died and flown to paradise.

After grunting with mind-blowing satisfaction, he starts painstakingly gliding in and out of her. The catastrophic waves of bliss inundating Angel's being as his veiny thickness strokes her pleasure center becomes manifested in the terrifically erotic and splendidly vulgar sounds that escape her throat.

Angel can also tell as she gazes up at the exquisite being towering above her, that sensations just as excruciating are rushing through him, as well. She can tell by the ravenous, fiery, obsessed longing in his eyes. She can also tell by the way his face contorts into the most savage, sensuously pained expressions.

As their yearning for each other, grows more and more tumultuous, the salacious monster that Angel had encountered earlier, claws it's way back to the surface of her alien lover's being, once again. Angel feels her body drowning in even more piercing gratification as his baritone voice strokes her ears with language so amazingly lewd and filthy, she feels as if she's swimming in an ocean of mud and roses.

He also starts murderously pounding in and out of her which causes the space around them to become consumed with very pornographic sounds which makes them both even more horny. It isn't much longer before she's sobbing out her nick name for him and her womb is feeling as if a supernova has burst within it. Along with that, her drenched walls convulse against her extraterrestrial lover's gigantic dick.

After his face smolderingly contorts one last time, his round ass cheeks clench, his hips vibrate against her and he creates a bloodthirsty, elongated grunt. Right then, his tip pops before he sends ocean after ocean of his alien milk, deep inside of her tight tunnel, still clenching and quivering against him.

Angel hazily gazes up at the now, heavily breathing, godlike, sweaty being above her while he also languidly gazes down at her before he starts to fade along with everything around him...

After Angel's eyes flutter open, she realizes she's in a warmly lit room with what feels like a warm bed underneath her. As the fog in her mind clears, it finally dawns on her.

'It was a dream...'

Not long after that, she notices a strange feeling between her legs, as if someone was licking her there. She leans up before gasping under her breath as she beholds a pair of brilliant blue eyes, gazing up at her with the most seductive energy.

'Lord, have mercy! What are you doin' down there?!'

The male who looks like a spitting image of the one in her dream, smiles up at her like a Cheshire cat.

He chimes, "Ummm. Weeell...your legs were open when I woke up to use the bathroom and yeah..."

He shrugs.

"I just couldn't help myself... Then you started moaning and uuuh...I kept going."

He suggestively and goofily licks his lips, still slick with her lady juice.

"You didn't squirt as much this time," he teases.

She giggles.

"You're so...baaad!"

As they dreamily gaze into each other's eyes, she reaches down to comb her fingers through his silky, pale locks.

She gives him a cheeky grin.

"But you're not as bad as the version of you, I just got through fucking in my dreams," she coos.

He sends her a suspicious grin.

"Uuuh, what? Really? There's another version of me, out there...? Well, tell him, he better keep his hands to himself or else my fist and knee, are gonna have tuh teach his teeth and balls, a lesson or two."

Angel chuckles.

"Siri, really? Come on, now. You're jealous even when the man in my dreams is you?" she says.

The corners of his mouth turn up.

"Actually. Since threesomes make you horny and he's like my twin, perhaps it's not too bad."

"Threesomes turn you on, too."

"I'm bi, I can't help it..."

"I'm bi, too. I'm not judging."

"I know..."

He folds half his bottom lip between his teeth.

"You know. While I was smelling and tasting you on my tongue and all, I got kind of...excited... You up for givin' me uh little relief, hm?"

Angel gives him a sultry grin.

"Mmm...maybe," she chirps.

"Alright..." he replies with an impish smile... ~

After he sits up while leaning back against the head board, she suckles both of his hard nipples, a few times since she knows how much that gets his juices pumping.

"Wow! You're more excited than I thought," she says while hungrily eying his massive erection.

After he pulls it out of his pre-cum soaked, boxer briefs, she finally gets to see it in all of it's enormous, veiny, dripping glory.

Soon after that, she uses her tongue to lather him up with her saliva before finally pushing his angry looking, beet red gland past her full lips. He's so large and engorged that she can barely glide her mouth, all the way around his head. But that's what her hand is for.

"Aaaawnngh, Angelll. Yeaaah," he groans with the bitter, agonizing pleasure blasting through him as she takes her first heavy suckle of his tip while pumping his shaft with her hand.

Her humming against him, the explicit sounds being created from the movement of her hand and mouth against him along with the wonderful, smutty sounds being created from his own throat, all helps him reach his plateau not long after she's started.

In the end, he shoots what seems like an eternity of his creamy cum down her gulping throat while sobbing her name and snarling expletives in sexual delirium, at the same time.

But once he's floated back down from his high, Sirius finds he's still hard and now his girlfriend's very hot and bothered, as well which is what always happens when she's sucking him off. But because they're feeling kind of lazy, instead of having full on, regular sex, they decide to engage in another kinkier exchange...one of their favorite's.

Angel fetches some lube along with her favorite dildo and vibrator. Then after pushing it past her quivering walls while moaning with her need, she starts pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy. She also starts stimulating her fat clit with her vibrator as Sirius watches while pumping his own fat cock. Along with all of that, Angel releases blistering, delicate, passionate sounds of rapture while Sirius's vocal expressions are a mixture of brutish, passionate and gruff.

Then, not being able to resist any longer, he starts suckling her nipples and showering other parts of her damp skin with affection from his mouth along with his saliva. The things he does to her...the way he so dominantly and urgently and tenderly and raunchily handles her body...is so intense, that Angel starts feeling a level of excitement she hasn't felt in a while.

But her whole form only starts feeling like a sun once he's started uttering things to her, a billion times more smutty than the Sirius in her dreams while teasing her ear with his heated breath. He also explores and plays with different parts of her body with his hand and licks and does other things to different parts of her with his mouth.

"Oh galaxies, Angelll. I want you to fuck my face, so baaad. I want you to squirt your load all over my fat tongue. I want you to shower my face with your golden shower. Fuck my tongue, Angel. Fuck it. Come on my face."

"Oh fuck, Siri! You sound so sexyyy! Don't stooop!" she sobs as he's suckling her nipple and cupping her breast.

After pulling her hair with her hissing in response, he goes on.

"I'll keep going if you promise to keep the sick, twisted things we do together, our little secret."

"Nnngh! I promise! I promise!" she cries.

"Mmm... That's a good, little humaaan."

He yanks her hair.

"Unnngh!"

"Who does human belong to, hm?! Who does she belong to?!"

"Yuh-you, my alien master! Human belongs to yooou!"

"That's right... Come for Siri, Angel. Come for me."

He keeps stimulating her ears with his thrilling voice and doing heavenly, x-rated things to her with his mouth and hand, until she's squirting, clenching and quaking around the dildo inside of her while wailing her alien Prince's name, all at once.

As his eyes gorge on the artificial phallus, erratically plunging in and out of her, he splashes his alien jizz all over the side of her, soon after while desperately pumping his stiffness. He also grunts her name with the force of a roaring tiger... ~

While cuddled up, together with Angel lying her head against Sirius's chest, they're now in the middle of a conversation.

"Well, that's about all...yuh little horn dog, you," Angel sighs, wrapping up her confession to him about what transpired in her mind while she was still asleep.

Sirius slants his eyes down, reflecting on the hotness that just bathed his ears.

A smug grin melts onto his face.

"Well damn. Looks like my imaginary self, is a 'G,' after all. I'm kinda proud, actually. I taught him well."

The corners of her mouth scrunch up as she pushes out her smirking lips and rolls her eyes.

"Oh please. Have several seats, Sirius. Have several..."

He chimes, "Angie, whaaat?! You can't say I wouldn't do something like that, if I wasn't so lazy and still kinda wet behind the ears since I'm still young and stuff. In fact, even though you're nineteen and I'm twenty-three, I think it's time we mature to greater things. Like, maybe we should use your dream scenario in our role-playing, sometime. We just might enjoy it."

Angel's brown irises do a cartwheel.

"I'd be down but you know what they say...? Fantasy is nothing like reality..."

"Well, hey babe! If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. But tryin' sure couldn't hurt... I mean, we've gotten this far...you finding out I wasn't just some hot, blue-eyed, blonde human but a being from another world. You standing by me and continuing to be my girlfriend, despite that. You traveling with me, after we graduated, to live together on my world and all the sacrifices and obstacles we've not only already had to face but will most likely, keep facing in the future... Surely, a little adventurous sex won't harm us..."

Angel gazes sideways while rubbing her grinning lips, together with her eyes lit up.

"Alriiiight. We'll try it, sometime, okay, knucklehead," she finally sighs.

"Yeeee!" Sirius cries like a little boy who's just been told he's getting a new video game system.

Angel shakes her head with her cheeks tugging at the pinched edges of her mouth.

"Silly, silly, silly, I tell yuh... Oooh, Sebastiaaan...I mean, Sirius..."

Sirius appears as if he's about to burst out laughing as he snarkily wobbles his head.

He grunts.

"But you still love me, anyway...human or Zentarian..."

Angel sarcastically sighs. But she's only messing with him, of course, as evidenced by the giddy sparks in her eyes.

"Though now you're finished talking my ear off and stuff with that long story, we should go to sleep since we have tuh get up, early tomorrow."

Angel's brows scrunch down as her chin folds in.

Then she gives him a lighthearted, dubious look.

She chirps, "Now Sirius...weren't you the one who kept naggin' me 'bout it? Started buggin' me, the moment we got in the bathroom tuh clean up and everything..."

His head wobbles as he grins while tightening the corners of his lips.

He chimes, "I'm just playin,' silly."

She gives him a look.

"Whatevah," she sighs.

She hugs him tighter before blissfully closing her eyes.

"Let's go duh sleep, then, punk."

He smiles with sentimental amusement.

"Sounds good, twerp," he concludes before wrapping his arm around his boo and lowering his lids closed as a serene smile melts onto his face.

~*~*~

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Humor and sex go hand in hand.

He little dialog at the end of the sexcapade was pretty damn funny! And an interesting end that kept me smiling and still a little hot and bothered hehe.

ErisJadeErisJadealmost 8 years ago
Ahhhh!....

I enjoy Angel and Sirius sooooo much. So dark and raunchy and completely entertaining!

Thank you!

~EJ~

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
Loving Mr. Bad Boy BW/WM romance with a spicy ending.in Interracial Love
Want When Want Becomes Need.in Interracial Love
Seven Days Ch. 01 Young black woman makes deal with Italian mob boss.in Interracial Love
Trust Ch. 01 She is his, and he is coming for what is his.in Interracial Love
More Stories