Dark Division - Dani Ch. 09

Story Info
It's time for Dani to get her feet wet again.
5.5k words
4.66
3.8k
1
0

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
166 Followers

They got on the road early the next morning, mostly because they still had to stop and pick up a nice dress and some shoes for Dani. It seems in their haste to pack everything; she hadn't packed anything for a social occasion. Fortunately for Nick and Vince they rarely used the agency provided tuxes, so they were still pressed and ready to go.

Vince had made particular note of how Dani looked that morning. She had bags under her eyes like she hadn't slept at all. It was sad to see her like that, and he felt like a real piece of shit for being the cause of it. Why hadn't he just kept his mouth shut?

"Okay, we're here. Now, do you want to go in alone Dani or shall we join you?" Nick's voice roused her and Vince looked back as Dani tried to pull herself together.

"At this point, I was wondering if the two of you should go as the newlyweds. The last thing I want to do is put on a dress."

"No such luck. There's a reason Oz said you would make the job easier. Apparently, they don't accept alternative lifestyles here. So, one of us is definitely going as your husband. Now, alone or with us?"

"I think I'll deal with this one alone. How about you guys go grab some beers or something?"

"Alright, and hey Oz allotted you a few hundred, so get something good on the company card you have." Nick smiled at her and Dani half-heartedly smiled back.

With those words, she got out of the car and Nick and Vince headed down the street to a bar.

"Were you guys up late having fun?" Nick smirked as they got out to head inside.

"Nope, why?"

"Because she looks exhausted today, and you're not doing much better."

"That's because I decided to go ahead and talk about what I was feeling and it ended with Dani sleeping in her own bed. I'm guessing that is not what she needed before going on assignment." Vince groaned and they ordered beers from an all too perky waitress.

"Shit. So, I take it I should be the one to go inside with her?" The waitress arrived and Vince pondered for a moment if he should tell Nick that the thought of letting her pretend to be his wife was just too much. He didn't want to think of anyone else with Dani like that, least of all Nick. But, if he said something then Nick would give him more grief and he didn't know if he could handle that.

"You know what; you actually look a little beat too. I'm thinking you should play husband and that way I can keep ears and eyes on you guys. I'm the most likely to be alert. I'll just tell Dani I'm better with the electronic gear. Does that work?" Damn if Nick didn't know him. He saw the look on the younger man's face and could tell this was just a nice way of him giving Vince an out. Nick was his best friend and partner, of course, he knew Vince better than himself at this point.

"If you think that makes sense. I'll plant a few cameras and we'll schmooze it up. What time is this shindig anyways?"

"From 6 to 8 tonight, and then the following day they are going to start therapy sessions. I arranged with Oz already that whoever was inside would go ahead and grab a spot. I figure that's the only way to get the ghost directly. I'm just hoping it's an easy job. Otherwise, let's hope Dani is back to 100% by tomorrow."

*********************

Maybe it was how tired Dani was or the fact that she still trusted what Nick told her, but there was very little fight about her needing to go inside with Vince. It gave Vince at least a glimmer of hope that he could save whatever it was between them. Of all things, he didn't want to lose Dani as one of his close friends.

In less than two hours, they were in a hotel down the street from the location and Dani was changing. Vince had put on his tuxedo and was trying desperately not to be uncomfortable. He hated being in a monkey suit. It was bad enough when they had to wear the regular suits, but this was much, much worse. A bow tie made him want to die every time he had to tie it.

"So, how does it look?" Dani came out of the bathroom with her hair swept up in the front and hanging long in the back. Her face had a light dusting of makeup that made her look positively perfect. Vince's eyes followed the line of her neck into the spaghetti-strapped light blue dress that seemed to make her chest look even more bountiful than usual. He continued the trail downwards, taking in the slit up the front of her dress that showed off just enough of her legs to make him want more. The look finished with a pair of silver heels that varied from plush to shiny. It was impeccable and all he could do was stare at the goddess in front of him.

"I think what he wants to say is what I'm thinking which is that you clean up real nice Dani." Nick spoke where Vince couldn't.

"Thanks, but I still hate getting all fancy. Anyways, if you're done staring Vince I think we should head out." She strode towards him confidently, now matching his height in the heels she wore.

"Sorry, you just look beautiful Dani." He smiled and she grinned back. He saw it for the progress it was and followed Nick out to the car.

Once outside the location, they looked around noting there were about 30 other cars in the parking lot. The hotel, itself, loomed before them. It was clearly four stars, which was much more than the CIA had sprung for in their accommodations. Hopefully, this job wouldn't require running around the place, though, because there was no way Vince was running around this whole place in his dress shoes.

"Alright, so you are out here, and as soon as I have the cameras planted around the room start telling us where to go and who to mingle with. Do you have me on the comms?"

"I've got you, can you hear me?"

"Yep, Dani can you hear Nick?" He turned looking at her in the back seat. She was even more stunning in the late afternoon sunlight.

"I got you Nick, you got me?"

"Hearing it loud and clear. Now, neither of you can bring in guns, so if anything gets crazy call for back up."

"I have a couple of knives."

"They have a metal detector you know that right?" Vince looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Of course. I hide them in my bra. They just assume it's an underwire."

"I love it." Nick beamed at her and Vince saw the smirk on Dani's face. Maybe Nick was right that she was ready to get back into the field.

********************

It took twenty minutes to check in and bullshit their way through some paperwork before Vince and Dani were heading into a large ballroom filled with couples. Staff people from the hotel made their way around with glasses of wine and hors d'oeuvres. This was the kind of fancy party that Vince dreaded and his only solace was it was an excuse to pretend to be with Dani like he wanted.

"Hello, you are Mr. and Mrs. Neil I presume." A tall man with an absurdly large moustache approached them. Vince almost forgot that he had used Dani's name to check them in.

"Yes, hi. And you are?"

"Mr. Cushman. I am one of the administrators of the program we have here." He held out his hand and Dani extended hers. The man took it and bent at the waist placing a gentle kiss across her knuckles.

"Good to meet you Mr. Cushman. We've read some great reviews and I'm hoping you can put our marriage on the track for success." Dani played the part well, looking completely into her character. Vince reached out threading a hand around her waist.

"Yes, my wife and I want to make sure that we can stay as happy as we are now forever." He leaned in placing a wet kiss to Dani's temple. She smiled at him and turned back to the tall man.

"Well that's the goal folks. We want to start everyone off on the path to everlasting happiness. It's attainable for us all, trust me. We have had great success with all the couples that attend our week long seminar."

"Excellent. Isn't it honey?" His hand shifted down passing over Dani's ass and he felt her tense up a little before grinning back at him.

"I can't wait. Is there a list we can get on? I mean Vince and I really want to have a chance at the program."

"There will be after about an hour. We are just checking in with couples to see what they are looking for from the opportunity. That way we can get a good fit. Will you come with me to meet with our lead psychiatrist?" He gestured towards a man standing in the corner, looking every bit the sleazy salesman.

Vince and Dani followed and Vince let his hand rest on the top of Dani's ass as he walked. When they arrived, Mr. Cushman passed them off to Dr. Ornus. It was a horrible name befitting the horrible face that greeted them.

"So, Mr. and Mrs. Neil, what would you say is your main strength in your relationship?" He put on a front as if he really cared, although Vince's suspicion was that was far from the truth.

"Well, I think it's our strong physical connection. Would you agree dear?" Vince brushed his hand down Dani's ass and leaned to place a kiss to her neck in the place he knew drove her crazy. She shivered a little and glared at him quickly before turning back to the man in front of them.

"That's definitely a part of it. And we're also very good friends doctor, hopefully those two are signs of a solid marriage." Dani seemed to have a forced grin on her face and Vince saw it as a sign that he was pushing all the right buttons.

The doctor droned on from there about how good the program was and how the cost could not compare to the benefit received. Vince barely heard any of it as he brushed Dani's body in any way he could. He was very much enjoying playing newlyweds. The doctor soon took his leave of them with a firm handshake.

"Maybe you should back off a little." Dani whispered into his ear and pulled back smiling.

"Uh just so you guys know the cameras are all live and I am scanning the room. Can you both walk more towards the northwest corner? There's a strange looking dude there that I think you should talk to." Nick's voice came through the ear piece.

"What do you mean back off?" Vince whispered back to her as they walked. A little man in his late twenties came up before them as they walked and Vince could tell this was exactly who Nick thought was odd.

"Hi, you're with the organizers right?" Dani didn't answer Vince as her hand extended to the little man before them.

"I am. I am Mr. Gold. I'm actually the coordinator." His voice was nasally and Vince felt the revulsion in just reaching out to shake his hand after Dani was done.

"Oh, so we would talk to you about getting a spot in the seminar this week then?" Dani was laying on the eagerness as she spoke.

"Now, dear, don't be so eager. Mr. Gold has a lot of couples to pick from and you know we are already pretty happy. Someone else may need his help." With those words, he turned to his side running his hand down and over the front of her dress and Dani looked at him squarely. Her face was in a soft smile even as her eyes screamed out that she was going to kill him.

"Oh my, you two do look happy. But, let me ask you something."

"What's that Mr. Gold?" Vince turned to the man as his hand ran over Dani's ass again. He was certain she would get him later, but right now Vince was enjoying himself. It had turned into a game of how much he could get to her before Dani snapped.

"I could guarantee you that after this weekend and signing our pledge, you would be happy until death do you part. Well, would you take that deal?" Vince's hand moved up and he placed it evenly on the bottom of Dani's back. He felt the tension under his fingertips and knew she sensed it too. It was something in the way this guy said 'deal' that just didn't jive. Maybe it wasn't a ghost they were chasing after all.

"How do you mean guarantee?" Dani was the one to jump at the word first.

"Let's just say that I believe in the power of a written promise. So, if you both agree at the end of our program to sign a promise to each other, then you are making a deal with us."

"So, we just draft something together and sign it and keep it? That sounds like a relatively easy thing we could do on our own if you don't mind me saying." She pressed him, waiting to hear if this was truly a concern or if it was just a weird way for him to talk.

"Oh it's not quite that simple. You see we will draft it and it says that we promise you will have a marriage that will last until your death if you promise us certain small things that you will do on your end."

"Hey guys, he's not just a creep. That asshole looks like he has a black aura on the infrared. I'm reading demon on him and at least two others in the area. Sounds like he's offering to trade souls for happy marriages." Nick's voice came through both their ear pieces.

"Tell me is one of those small things our souls?" Vince leaned in asking the man and clearly startling him.

"Why ever would you ask that?" The little weasel recovered quickly, trying to play it off.

"Because your little operation ends here asshole. We're Dark Division. Now, let's just let these nice people go and maybe we won't end you permanently." Vince was even in his tone and from the look on Dani's face she was on precisely the same page.

"I'm on my way in. You have two heading for the lobby and the one with you. Not sure on the rest, but keep your eyes open."

"They go nowhere. This is a sweet gig and two piss ants from the CIA are not going to ruin it." The man practically hissed the words and suddenly the fire alarm sounded. Nick had pulled it on his way in to help get the crowd thinned.

Dani smiled and with a swift motion that Vince could hardly keep up with had produced two small knives from inside her dress. In another flash, she had one to the monster's throat as Vince scanned the room. He heard screams from just beyond the ballroom and looked over in time to see Nick rushing in with two guns in his hands.

"Catch." A gun came hurtling his way, and Vince caught it just in time to fire at an oncoming demon. It was enough to back the guy up while he watched Nick slash the throat of the guy across the room. Dani pinned Mr. Gold down to the floor, sitting astride him as both her blades drew down on his throat.

He snarled suddenly and pushed her up and off of him. Dani was quick to turn and slice across his throat with both blades. The demon laughed as blood shot from the wound splashing across Dani's front. Nick ran across slashing the demon engaging Vince and then walked over to where Dani and Mr. Gold were facing off.

"You bitch. I'm gonna have to find another host now, and I was so enjoying being Mr. Gold." He was almost feral in appearance as Dani dove in, slamming both knives into his eye sockets as he tried to lunge into her. Nick passed her the machete, with markings down the blade, and with a single slash Mr. Gold fell to the floor. Dani was left breathing heavy and standing over him. Vince had to admit she was definitely ready for field work. The woman was a force to be reckoned with, especially with a blade.

Nick was on the phone in the next moment calling Oz for a clean-up and containment. It appeared their job was done and now it was time to make sure the rest of the guests were okay and hopefully would assume nothing weird happened. The three agents waited patiently, all of them too high on adrenaline to really notice how fast time was going by.

****************************

It was only half an hour before things had been cleaned up enough for them to leave. The sun was barely starting to set as they walked down the stairs to the parking lot, heading for the car.

"What the fuck was that? I was just helping you down the stairs." Vince was irritated now; Dani had been acting strange since the fighting ended. It was like she was angry with him. And now, she had elbowed him in the gut as he tried to hold her arm.

"I just don't need your help is all. We don't have to pretend to be lovebirds anymore, so there's no reason for you to touch me like that." Dani's voice rose as she turned to look at him. The blood streaked across her cheek and down the front of her blue dress made her so sexy. Her face wasn't as angry as she sounded.

"Hey guys, what's going on? We got them, let's just go get changed and we can go out and have a beer." Nick was puzzled by it all, trying to understand what had happened to make her so on edge.

"It's nothing, I just don't need him groping me anymore." Dani retorted to Nick.

"I was only doing it for the case, trust me sweetheart if I was really groping you you'd know it." Vince was stung by her words. He thought she liked what he was doing, swore he had seen a glimmer of excitement in her eyes and a flush through her chest. Of course, he also remembered the look of death.

"Oh really? So, when you brushed my pussy back there and grazed my neck like that, you were just acting?"

"Yep, nothing else. You aren't that special Dani, besides you only like women right, so why would you even think twice about what I did in there?" Vince huffed out, feeling his jaw flex in irritation.

"Hey, whoa, since when are you guys so hostile?" Nick was questioning as he finished putting the weapons in the trunk. Vince and Dani stood facing off against each other and he couldn't figure out where this vibe was coming from.

"Nick, you should take a walk now, I need to talk to your partner alone for a few minutes." Dani's voice was low and commanding.

"How long do you need to work this out?" He asked not willing to question when she was like this.

"Give us 15 minutes or so."

"Since when do you tell him what to do?" Vince stepped forward in her face, not liking that she was talking to Nick that way.

"Vince, it's no big deal. I'll walk around a bit, and you guys figure out whatever is going on between you. I don't want to ride in the car with this still going on." Nick waived him off and started walking.

Dani turned and walked around the front of the car. He heard the gravel crunch beneath her feet as he followed. They were both dialed up, and once Nick was out of earshot, she turned to face Vince directly.

"There was nothing involved in that Vince, really? Cause it felt a lot like you were trying to get me dialed up in there." She said it in his face with an inflection in her voice that he didn't appreciate.

"If you felt like I was trying to dial you up, maybe there was something in it for you. What, did Dani the sworn lesbian like having a man breathing on her neck again? How did it feel having me brush over you so close to that pussy of yours? Did it make you wet?" He was throwing out barbs to try to hide that he did all of it on purpose. It was his chance to get her hot and bothered and he knew it worked now, but didn't want to admit that he had crossed any lines.

"You know damn well that it made me wet. Just like you knew exactly where to nuzzle that stupid nose of yours to make me flush. Right Vince?"

"Maybe. How wet did it make you?" Vince panted at the words sitting back onto the hood of the GTO feeling the fight leave him as he watched this sexy woman in front of him and wondered what she was going to say.

"Does it make you hard to think of me wet? Make you feel like you've won something?" She walked up in front of him and let her hand fall between his legs grabbing his stiffening cock in his loose pants. Damn boxers hid nothing from her. He looked up into her face.

"It always makes me hard to think of you wet, but I haven't won a damn thing. I still can't have you, and you know that's all I want, especially after watching you fight." He looked into her eyes not sure what would be next.

"Well now I'm all wet and bothered and you are going to fucking fix it." She said the words, but it didn't register with him.

When her hands made quick work of his button and zipper, he finally realized that she was serious. He felt her hand venture down into his pants and pulled out as much of his now completely hard cock as she could. He moaned at the feeling of her hand on him. His hands were on the edge of the hood and he gripped tighter feeling her speed up. Her forehead rested against his as she watched her hand move on him. She paused putting her hands on his sides and under his jeans. He wasn't sure what she wanted at first.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
166 Followers
12