Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers

Tom waited until she was sleeping in his arms before making a motion to flick the lights off, assuming she wouldn't notice. He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of his charge in his arms. Lizzie was family and he still remembered her as a frightened teenager coming to him. It was much easier to fix the teenage woes than what she was currently dealing with. At least this he could help to some degree by holding her.

A few hours went by as she slept before he started to hear muffled crying. Tom realized Lizzie was tossing in his arms then, covered in sweat. He had let his mind drift and her sudden shaking roused him from his daydreams. She screamed waking herself up as she grabbed him.

"Lizzie, you were just dreaming, it's okay. Calm down."

"Oh Tom, it was so horrible. The demons were...they were..." Her mind drifted back into her dream of demons holding her and taking turns violating her body.

"They are not here. They cannot get into the bunker, and I am here with you. Lizzie your scent is very strong, have you not used your vibrator to release it?" He asked matter of factly bringing her further into being awake.

"Sorry Tom, with Kerry and Jeff it gets better, but it's so intense and they haven't been here. Plus, when I close my eyes I just get these horrible images. I haven't been able to get any release."

"Would you like to try while I watch over you? Perhaps, it will work then." Tom offered in his innocence and from a completely non-sexual position.

"No offense Tom, but if it doesn't work when you're not here, then you watching would not make it any easier. I don't know what's wrong with me. Normally, I can at least take the edge off, but it's like with the gates breaking I just can't do anything..." She huffed in frustration as she held onto him.

"I hate to see you like this, perhaps there is something I could do to help." Tom spoke softly with concern in his voice.

"I didn't think you could take the heat away with your mojo. You told me that wasn't possible." Lizzie was willing to try anything.

"I cannot just heal it, it is not a wound. But, I have previously shared grace with a Nephilim trying to heal her, and I was told it was euphoric. Perhaps I could try that with you and it would be close enough to a sexual release that you could calm and get some rest." It had occurred to Tom before, but Lizzie had always found a way to release energy herself. He had believed it would be too close to a sexual act and would make her uncomfortable, but now it seemed there were no good alternatives. He didn't trust anyone but Kerry and Jeff to help her and they were busy trying to find the rest of the manuscript.

"Is that too weird for you Tom? I am willing to try anything." Lizzie was open to any suggestion, she trusted Tom with her life and her soul. He would never hurt her; in fact he would protect her with his being until he no longer could.

"If it will ease your suffering, then it would never be weird for me. Just lie down and relax." At his words Lizzie laid her head back on her pillow and rolled to be on her back.

Tom focused energy into his hand seeing the glow beneath the sheets and he placed his hand on Lizzie's stomach. He felt connected to her like when he healed her suddenly. And he heard her sigh.

Lizzie felt the warmth spread through her. At first it was as if she was being healed, and then she felt it spread throughout her core and up to her chest. She moaned as she felt her nipples get hard at the sensation.

"Are you okay?" Tom asked hearing her moan out. Suddenly, her scent grew even stronger and it filled his mind and body with a strange sensation. He could not place it, but it was unlike any interaction he had with her before.

"Uh-huh...that's really, oh Tom." Lizzie's temperature had skyrocketed as the heat branched downward stopping just before her clit causing her to groan out once again.

"Is this helping?" Tom asked quietly, unsure if the groaning was a positive or negative and seeing Lizzie writhe beneath his touch.

"Oh yes, move your hand." Lizzie panted.

"Where would it be better?" Tom asked trying to understand what was happening to himself and her. He felt his own energy being mixed with hers even as he tried to comprehend the trail of new energy drifting back to him.

"Lower, please..." Lizzie needed the touch, her pussy was begging as her core heated. She felt Tom's hand drift down the shirt resting just below her navel.

"Is that better?" He asked, his own voice getting slightly ragged as he felt his physical body develop a sheen of sweat.

"Oh fuck, yes...please...fuck lower." The warming sensation had reached over her clit causing her inner coil to tighten as she yearned for a further sensation. Her pussy watered, waiting to be entered. This felt amazing, unlike any sexual touch she had ever had. It was as if Tom's hands were all over her, but he barely touched her at all. Suddenly, she wanted his touch, and very badly at that.

"Lizzie, this is very odd. I'm having a reaction I did not expect, would you like me to stop?" Tom was breathing heavy as he spoke and Lizzie opened her eyes to look into his, which now held a light blue glow. She noticed then that the entire bed seemed to be glowing around them.

"No, please, don't stop, touch me Tom, really touch me." She was panting and begging, trying to keep herself from reaching out to him. Her fear was that somehow reaching to him would cross a line that could not be undone.

"Show me. I don't understand." Tom was locked on her now, his body half covering hers and she felt the impossible - an erection against her leg.

Lizzie whimpered at the thought, feeling her body grew even hotter. She looked into his eyes, seeing Tom truly before her and took his hand in hers lowering it beneath the top of her shorts. She had worn no underwear since the boys weren't here, so his touch immediately met with her curly hair and then went further as she continued to move threading his fingers onto her clit.

"Here. Oh fuck Tom...I'm so close." His finger pressed down onto her clit causing her to scream out as her fingers moved to his shirt taking a fistful of fabric in a tight grip.

"It is working then? You are close to orgasming?" Tom asked still with heavy breaths as he gazed down into her eyes. He saw a green glow in them that he had never seen before. He felt connected to her unlike any connection from their past years together. He moved his finger exploring the feel of his charge and her soft core. It was the only part of her he really had not seen before.

"Oh fuck...yes...oh Tom...oh...oh...AAAAAHHHHHH!" Her back arched off the bed as she kept his gaze. He had moved his finger causing what felt like electricity to pulse through her clit and it had sent her over the edge.

"Lizzie...I...you are so beautiful when you orgasm." She truly was, he had perhaps not realized how perfect a being she had become. It was as if his eyes had opened and now he had seen her very soul. It glowed the most magnificent green and as she came it had pulsed out before his eyes. He was awestruck.

"Please, more...please." She begged him, breathless and flushed as she clung to his clothes. Her other hand had now snaked between the arm that held him up and his body pulling on his hip and grinding his erection against her body.

"Anything for you, but these are too constricting." Tom pulled his hand out of her shorts and with one motion Lizzie was naked next to him. His finger found its previous place circling once more as he allowed his grace to stretch further than before. He could feel almost her entire body as he watched a glow coming from inside of her. She gasped as it slipped inside of her wet hole exploring.

"Oh God, what are you doing? Oh please never stop." She was moaning and whispering his name as his touch continued. It was so curious to him how a touch in these spots had her so riveted. He could now understand the draw of human sexuality completely as he never had before. This was an experience he would never understand without having it.

"Your soul is so incredible..." Tom sighed the words out as she opened her eyes capturing his. He felt her core tighten impossibly and then release quickly as she came again. The pulse of light from her was amazing. He only wished that the light he could see he could show to Kerry and Jeff. They may understand parts of her, but this truly was the most beautiful treasure he had ever seen in his existence.

"Tom, these are too constricting." Lizzie was completely caught in the bliss, drunk and sex drunk at the same time. All she wanted now was to see her angel's body. She could feel his perfect grace all over her, but she wanted to see his physical form too.

"Yes." He said one word and he didn't even need to move his hand as his clothes disappeared reforming on the chair by the bed. The sheet was soon batted away and a blue glow enveloped both their naked forms.

"Oh please, I want your body inside me, not just your grace...please Tom." The only thing she could think about was being completely filled by Tom in all of her senses.

Tom looked at her and wanted to say no, but her entire being was reaching out for him. He let his glow continue in the darkness and moved so he was above her releasing his hand. Lizzie spread her legs beneath him. His face met hers and she kissed him for the first time since they had met.

His breath left him as he responded and then felt her warmth and moisture on his body. It made him want her in a way he never had. He knew somewhere that this was not normal, but he just didn't care. His mouth moved from her lips down her chest seizing on of her nipples. As his tongue circled it she moaned out his name. It was incredible to have her like this begging for him.

Lizzie panted as she waited for him to fill her. Her angel, her protector, it felt so right to have him complete her now.

"Please Tom, I want you inside." She moaned at him winding her fingers into his hair. He moved upwards again catching her lips and adjusting his cock to her entrance. It was warm and inviting calling out to him physically as her essence did to him spiritually.

Then came the inevitable, Tom breached her inner core slightly and his eyes changed immediately to human eyes. The deep blue of them had no grace reflected, while he looked at her with complete lust. Suddenly, he stopped holding himself back sliding into her until he could move no further. He groaned out as he let his grace fill her from the inside and outside. She moaned with him feeling every nerve in her body ignite.

Tom reached his hands up lacing his fingers into her hair as he started to thrust instinctively. His mouth was on hers as they moved together. There were no more words only the noises of sex and carnal release as they moved. She gripped onto his shoulders as he continued. He could see all parts of her and she was truly a celestial being.

Lizzie felt herself reaching another apex as she saw a glint of green surrounding the blue aura that enveloped Tom. His mouth smothered hers, not wavering as he moved making her gasp with each entrance into her core. His kiss was soft and unyielding with their eyes locked on each other.

"Tom, I'm...I'm...oh GOD!!" Her body exploded from every pore shooting a green light out through him and shorting out all the lightbulbs in the room.

"UNHHHHHHHHH!!" Tom came inside of her unable to hold anything back as his grace flashed out. He should have warned her before showing his true face like that, but he simply could not. His fear was not realized though as he looked down to see her subsiding beneath him. His grace had not harmed her in any way.

He collapsed onto her unable to hold himself up. Tom' strength was completely gone from his heavenly and his human form. A few moments later and he felt her struggling to breathe. It was then he pulled himself from her and moved so that he was next to her on the bed.

"I'm sorry. I did not mean for it to go that far." Tom said to her as he lay there.

"It's okay. It was me, my heat was too much. Just please don't leave me while I'm sleeping." Lizzie rolled over onto his chest feeling his heart beat still pounding. Tom wrapped his arms around her pulling her tight to him and then fixing the sheet around them both. As she drifted off in his arms, she swore she felt feathers around, but dismissed it as a dream.

Tom had never experienced anything like what had just happened, and he was completely unsure of what it meant. He had never seen Lizzie that way, she had no sexual attraction for him and he was immune to her heat. He started to wonder if this had been a grave mistake, and at the same time he felt a love for her like he never had before.

It was then that they both slept, peacefully. Tom had never dreamed as he did that night - never really having slept while he was an angel, and it was a welcome respite for Lizzie from her torturous nightmares.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers
12