Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers

"Oh my God, Lizzie, are you okay?" No response came from her. He fixed his pants and laid a hand on her back.

"Fuck you."

"What? What happened?" He was taken aback not sure what to do or say.

"FUCK YOU! You imprinted on me you son of a bitch." Lizzie's words were full of venom as she stood up. She could barely stand as he saw her there. Her skirt was ripped and a dark liquid that he only presumed was blood ran down her legs. Her face was red and tear stained as she stared at him.

"Oh my god...oh my god...I didn't mean to...what..."

"Will you take me back to the bunker now?"

"Of course, do you need a hospital? I didn't mean to...I don't know what came over me. Let me help you." Kerry reached a hand out to her that she shoved away almost falling down. He caught her, but as soon as she had her footing she shoved him backward.

"No, I just want to go to the bunker." She walked around to the passenger side of the car and stood. Her look was blank as she leaned weakly against it.

"Okay...okay...I can do that." Kerry turned quickly grabbing the blanket and her shoes. He threw them into the backseat through the open window before climbing into the driver's side of the car.

When he unlocked her door, Lizzie got into the car and curled into a fetal position on the passenger seat pulling the door closed. She looked out the window unwilling to chance looking into the monster's eyes that had just raped her and imprinted her at the same time.

Kerry pulled the car out, driving back to the bunker in silence. He looked over at her again and again seeing her broken before him. He wanted to call Jeff or Oz or anyone. He didn't know what to do about the monster he had just become. He prayed in his head to Tom asking him to come and fix her broken body, but no one answered.

They arrived at the bunker half an hour later and Lizzie slowly got out of the car. She walked around opening the door, not caring about her nice expensive shoes that she put on especially for Kerry today so they could go out to eat together. In a daze, she made her way through the halls heading for the kitchen. She needed a drink and was going to get a bottle before heading back to her room. It would take a good part of any bottle she figured to wipe this from her mind. She felt numb all over now, but knew there was pain beneath it.

"Hey baby, I was waiting for you to...Holy shit, what happened to you?" Jeff spoke as she passed his room. He had left the door open intentionally expecting her home and waiting to greet her especially after what he had just learned. Lizzie didn't even stop when he spoke, but she looked horrendous. Like she had gone 3 rounds with a monster.

She continued her slow walk before stopping at the liquor cabinet and leaning down to grab the bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Baby...hey, what happened? Are you okay? Where's Kerry?" Jeff came up to her taking in the full picture. Her face was streaked with makeup, tear stains surrounding mascara lines. Her skirt was ripped on the side and she appeared to have no panties on. Large bruises circled her wrists. He saw it then; blood had dried in a trickle from the back of her neck and cut lines down both her legs. Anger and terror ran through him.

Jeff reached out cautiously touching her shoulder. For the first time since she appeared, Lizzie looked up making eye contact with him. He saw fear and blankness in her stare. He had never seen her like this before.

"Get off of me." She spoke evenly pushing his hand away and walking past him towards her room.

"Lizzie, hey, wait up...let's talk." Kerry came into the kitchen. He reached a hand out to stop her.

"DON"T FUCKING TOUCH ME!!" She screamed at him from somewhere primal. Kerry and Jeff both jumped back. Lizzie took the opportunity to slowly continue walking down the hallway. When she reached her room, she went inside and threw the lock, ready to enter oblivion with the liquor.

"Kerry, what the fuck is going on?" Jeff stood baffled outside of the kitchen. Neither of them had dared to follow her to her room - realizing that she had been more serious than she ever was before.

Kerry dropped to the floor on his knees tears coming down his face. Jeff didn't know what to think. His partner was shaken and raw in front of him. And, Lizzie looked like walking death. He sat down next to Kerry waiting for him to stop.

"Kerry, talk to me. Just tell me what happened." Jeff tried to convince him, hoping to find out who needed him more right now.

"Jeff, I...I...I can't remember. We were outside and she was so beautiful. It was so pure and amazing and then it fades to fuzzy memories. I remember hearing her scream and saying no. Then, I was inside of her, but it wasn't right. She was crying and terrified. She just shook against the car. Then, I saw the blood and I tasted it. Oh God, I hurt her, I know I hurt her so bad." The tears wouldn't stop as Kerry sank down onto his butt in front of Jeff.

"I don't understand buddy, you would never hurt her. You're wrong, you were attacked or something." Jeff tried to reconcile what his partner was saying with what he wanted to believe.

"Look." Kerry undid his pants showing Jeff the blood stains on the top of his briefs. Jeff saw the bite mark on his partner's hand then, and the horror of the situation sunk in.

"What have you done Kerry?" Jeff sat back as it all clicked in. Lizzie had blood down her legs and Kerry had blood on his briefs. He had raped her. The bite on his hand must have happened during that.

"She said I imprinted on her Jeff. I think her blood is still in mouth. Oh God, I've doomed her. I've killed the woman I love Jeff." Kerry slumped and Jeff reached out grabbing him and holding him in his arms. This was his partner. It had to be something out of his control.

"Hey, go change and shower. She can't see you like this when she comes out. I'll call Oz or Tom or someone and we'll make it right Kerry." Jeff really had no idea what to do, but he had to do something.

Kerry silently stood, helped up by Jeff. He walked to his room, figuring that all he could do was move. Sitting still had made his mind go over the events he remembered again and again, maybe moving would make him remember or even make him forget.

***********************

"Tom I need you here now. It's important, it's about Lizzie." Jeff tried to close his eyes and pray for the angel to come help.

No response came, so Jeff went back to the library grabbing his phone from the table. He picked it up dialing Oz's direct line.

"Jeff, I just left there a few hours ago, what can you possibly need already?" Oz growled at him irritated about the interruption.

"Oz, something happened and I don't know what to do." Jeff let the tension release as a sigh and took a seat at the table.

"Son, you sound like you just got punched in the stomach. What the hell happened?"

"I'm not sure what happened, but I think Kerry imprinted on Lizzie. It's bad Oz." Jeff sighed putting his forehead into his hand.

"Shit. How are they?" Oz sat down on his end of the phone too.

"It's bad...real bad. She hasn't said much, but from the looks of her I don't think she exactly enjoyed it. He's, well, I threw him in the shower, but he doesn't remember much." Jeff wasn't sure what else to say.

"Well, look, I...I'm going to get back to this text Gabriel gave us. Let's focus on stopping the last gate and then I'll come over to you guys and we'll figure it all out."

"Okay, thanks Oz."

Jeff hung up, sitting back in the chair. He wasn't sure what to do next.

"What is wrong with Lizzie?" A deep voice roused him and Jeff turned seeing Tom standing before him.

"Tom, where the hell have you been?" Jeff asked

"I have been talking with Gabriel about what else he might know. I did not want to return to Lizzie until we could tell her everything." Tom hung his head.

"Has she called you tonight?" Jeff questioned.

"I think faintly, but I was in a very remote place and it is difficult to hear from charges there. Why what has happened?" Tom was suddenly very concerned. Jeff's expression was one of great turmoil and he knew something had gone terribly wrong.

"Tom, I don't know exactly what happened, but it's bad. I think Kerry imprinted on Lizzie and...and he hurt her. She locked herself in her room, and I am pretty sure she doesn't want to talk to me or Kerry."

"He hurt her how Jeff?"

"I think he might have raped her Tom, she was so broken. I just wanted to hold her." Jeff teared up thinking about the look on her face when he tried to touch her. Something in her was changed, irrevocably changed. He didn't know if that change was permanent, but he hoped somehow that he could turn back time on what had happened.

"I will go to her now." Tom was gone as soon as his words came out.

bdbeauty
bdbeauty
167 Followers
12