Dark Division - The Capsa - Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lizzie? Lizzie? Hey, I got a little wet outside, what do you say we take a hot shower together so I can warm up?" Jonnie started to unlace her shoes peeling those and her socks off before making her way any further inside the house.

"JONNIE, NO...RUN AWAY!!" The scream from the back of the house came out suddenly and Jonnie reacted instantly. There was no running away if her girl was in trouble. She pulled her gun from the drawer in the kitchen and started to walk slowly back to the source of the sound.

"Oh, see you shouldn't have done that. Now, Lizzie's gonna do exactly what we want her to." The words came out only inches from her head as she felt the cold steel muzzle contact her skin.

Jonnie was suddenly grabbed by several sets of arms around her and pulled out towards the backyard of the house. There was Lizzie being held solidly by a man dressed in a dark suit. He looked at first to be a middle-aged average white guy, but on closer inspection there was something much darker and more sinister in his eyes.

"Ah, there she is. This is that little lady Jonnie that you love so much isn't it Elizabator." The man spoke as he held Lizzie, whose mind was racing with thoughts of why she felt frozen in her spot and how she could possibly have walked into such a trap.

"Let her go, you don't want her. Whatever you want it's with me. Just let her go." Lizzie was frantic as she spoke looking at Jonnie full of apologies.

"I can't do that, not until you do what I want. Now, I'll free your hand and you cut that little warding from your skin, the one that keeps demons away." He snarled just like the demon that had been at the witch's house and Lizzie wondered if it was the same creature.

"Lizzie just blow the fucker up." Jonnie looked at her full of encouragement that she always had.

"I can't. I don't know why it's not working." She had tried and tried, focusing rage, hate, anything she could come up with, but nothing had worked.

"Poor thing didn't realize that her dear dead mommy had given me the symbols for my own little tattoo. You see, right here on my wrist and you can't use your magic as long as I have it. That's the silly little thing with powers - there's always a way around them." Her heart sank, Lizzie thought that she would be protected, that having all these wardings and her powers somehow made her safe. Now, she knew that wasn't the case.

"You son of a bitch. Why don't you let her go if she's powerless and I'll take you all on." That was her Jonnie always full of fight and ready to protect Lizzie at every turn.

"As fun as that would be, I would rather use you as leverage. Now, Lizzie dear I need you to take this knife and slice through the demon warding so I can take you with me. There's someone very important that wants to meet you."

"No, you can't make me. I'm not going with you to fuck any demons. You can go to hell."

"Well, that's where Jonnie's gonna go if you don't." One of the other creatures that held Jonnie's arms produced a knife from her pocket and sliced across Jonnie's forearm. He pulled the blade up and licked across its surface shuddering."

"Ah, FUCK! You son of a bitch. I'm gonna kill you all when I get free. Now let Lizzie go." She cried out staring at Lizzie and it was all too much. Jonnie had done nothing wrong, had only protected her, nothing more or less.

"Give me the knife, just stop hurting her, please." The tears streamed freely as she looked into her lover's face.

"Lizzie, no, don't do this. Please, no."

"It's okay Jonnie. This is how it's supposed to be. I'll be okay, don't worry baby." Lizzie took the knife that was offered to her, the tiny blade barely able to do anything.

"Now, don't go getting any ideas, or they'll kill her before you can even try." He snarled in her ear again making her skin crawl beneath his warm breath.

"Lizzie, no, no, don't..." Jonnie's words were lost on her as she lifted the edge of her shirt revealing the symbol across her right side. From there it was simple slice and a small flash of red and Lizzie was open. She dropped the knife and looked up at Jonnie with a soft smile.

"Excellent...now kill her boys." He said it easily and Lizzie watched helplessly as all of the demons before her produced knives and started stabbing at Jonnie. Blood flashed out of her from every direction as she stared at Lizzie.

"You bastard, you said if I did it then...

"I'm a demon it's what we do. Now, let's get out of here." Lizzie thought for only a second at his words and grabbed onto his arm as tightly as she could holding him before plunging her teeth into his skin and ripping a section of flesh out of him. "OW! YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

"I'm a Capsa, and here's what we do." She felt the glow and the electricity come from her, and then focused it all before letting it flash out. Her feet lifted from the ground as a ball of green enveloped her and when she opened her eyes again, her hair haloed around her as she looked at the demons, which all stood staring.

With a sudden yell, their bodies all exploded and puffs of black smoke snaked through the air. Lizzie focused harder staring at the smoke and then with a crack lightning bolts went from her fingers slicing through each puff of smoke. In another instant, the green was gone from her and Lizzie fell to the ground coughing before passing out.

When she woke up, it was dark outside and she was soaked completely through. The rain had continued and Lizzie had been outside for a few hours now. At first, she wasn't sure what had happened, or even where she was. Then, she saw the body laying a few yards from her, and she started to crawl towards it. When she got there, Jonnie lay in silence with her eyes open, not breathing, not moving. She felt to her own pocket pulling out her phone. She didn't know who to call, who could help if anyone. Tomas' number was long gone, and then she hit dial hoping for an answer.

"Lizzie? Hey, what's going on?" Jeff answered after only a few rings.

"Jeff, she's dead. Oh God, please, find Tom please." Lizzie lay down on Jonnie's chest, hanging up the phone and praying. Maybe Tom would hear her and come save her girl, just maybe.

12