Dark Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sketched in silence. The only sound filling the air was the gentle scratch of lead and her soft breathing. She finished long before I even completed the curves of her striking features. Soon she was brushing different shades of black, then green.

I lost track in time as I put all my attention towards the contours of her shapely body, using a bit of imagination and my distinct memory of her beautifully nude portrait. With quick glances and slight shifting on my part, I drew my mortal piece of art in the stripped shorts she was wearing and I improvised on the shirt. Exposing her smooth muscled stomach, I sketched her in a button down shirt that was simply tied beneath her generous globs. The under curves of those breasts were shown, the flesh smooth and inviting. Dirty blond hair was pulled up in a elegant nun, a few whisky strands framing her intelligent sparkling gaze and laying against the length of her neck.

Satisfied with the sketch, I glanced up and felt my heart lurch when I met the moral's swirled eyes. I sat there, not daring to move much less blink, wondering what the hell do you say to someone you had been watching. Fortunately, her eyes swept around the spot where I was hiding and moved on. She knew someone or something was there but she hadn't really seen me.

Thank god. I really didn't know what I would have said if she had seen me. Gee, sorry, miss. You were intriguing so I decided to follow you home and watch you from a dark corner. Oh yeah. Real smooth.

Letting out a silent sigh, I waited until the woman gathered her palette and paint brushes and turned to leave before I shifted. Crouching, I watched her round behind as she sauntered towards the barn doors. Pausing at the open doors, she looked back.

Blue eyes streaked with green looked back at the canvas she had been working on. A wistful smile touched her sweet lips.

"Whoever you are, my dark stranger, hopefully we'll meet again."

Brows furrowing, I remained where I was until she stepped out of the doors and turned to close them. Standing as the lock clicked in place, I made my way to the painting and sucked in a soft breath when I met my own eyes staring back at me. She had been painting me, when I had first emerged from the darkened alley.

Black hair shone a midnight blue in the light while the other half was encased in darkness. One green eye stared out at me with so much heat, but beneath that burn was a soul deep longing. The other eye flashed silver from my shadowed features. The curve of a smile was seen on half of my lips, a white fang peeking out from between them. Muscles stood out beneath the black tshirt I was wearing, every ridge was defined and shadowed to perfection.

Jesus. She was good. Too good. How she saw internal yearning was almost alarming.

Looking at the sketch in my hands, I flipped the page and propped it against my left forearm. Scribbling a few sentences on the back, I signed my name in a quick flourish and turned the page back over. Stepping to the empty easel next to my portrait, I set the drawing of her on the ledge and sighed.

Two minutes with this human and she knew too much about me. I didn't even know her name, much less what kind of yearnings are in her eyes. Soon. Looking back at the loft, I smiled. Soon I would find her dark secrets and finally a name to call my breath taking mortal.

____________________

Well, that was chapter two for you. Thanks to all my readers. I love you guys. Please feel free to leave acomment or feedback. I am always open for advice and ideas. Hope you liked it. Staye tuned for more.

12