Dark Dreams Ch. 06

Story Info
History of the venus uncovered.
1.9k words
4.49
10.5k
00

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

6

"Victor the scouts have returned with troubling information," said Damian as he entered the room.

"What is it? I've got enough to deal with right now Circe made a huge mess of everything," said Victor.

Damian handed Victor a newspaper and said "The police there don't know what is going on but there have been several disappearances and they are all the same type. They all have some grade of weapons training and they've gone missing in the last week, the first disappearance is what is intriguing. He is a police officer and when the area was investigated they found nothing but the abandoned squad car."

"Do they have anything more useful to share? I knew Circe just wouldn't be out there content on her exile," said Victor.

"We really should have killed her," said Damian.

"We couldn't have the council would not allow it, but maybe if she makes one like her we can take her out and bring the woman in," said Victor.

"She's too smart for that, I doubt that would ever happen," said Damian.

"Circe is bound to slip up she is very temperamental, she wants what she wants now. It's that kind of impatience that will cause her to make a critical mistake," said Jacqueline as she entered the room.

"What is it Jacquie?" asked Victor.

"Angela has had a vision and she said that there is going to a great change in the near future, she also said that there is something making it too hard to actually discern what is going to happen and when. It's probably Circe doing something to shield herself from psychic visions," said Jacqueline.

"Thanks Jacquie, I'll let the ravens know," said Victor.

"No problem hot stuff," grinned Jacqueline as she left the room. Victor shook his head as she left the room.

"Your wife is so not like the other women here," said Damian.

"It's a blessing and a curse at times but I wouldn't want to change her, I have to prepare for the council meeting tomorrow," said Victor.

"Yes my lord," said Damian before bowing and leaving the room.

***

Karen awoke slowly, she sleepily watched her sleeping protector who had his arms wrapped tightly around her. His short black hair hanging down forehead, his face seemed so much softer while he was sleeping. She reached up and pushed his hanging hair away from his face.

"Hey," whispered Julius as his bright green eyes stared at her with sleep still fogging them.

"Hey, what happened last night again?" asked Karen.

"She must be desperate about something she should have left this area by now. Vampires have always got to be cautious about how much they take from an area before the police become suspicious, it would be bad for vampires to have the media and police suspecting a serial killer is on the loose," said Julius.

"Yeah that would be bad, you did say that she would have only risked her fledglings because of me? How do you know it's a she?" asked Karen shifting in Julius' arms.

"She's a Venus, they are queen vampires. They are the only vampires who have the capacity to give birth, the children though can be very powerful as they aren't human they're pure vampire," said Julius.

"What is stopping them from doing that then?" asked Karen.

"The children Venus' bear can be very unstable and some don't even survive. The council usually has to put them down because most that survive become revenants, bloodlust crazed vampires who are ten times stronger than a vampire warrior. They are just pure death the only way to stop them is death. And the long time between their breeding cycles the shortest it's been between births is recorded at 10 years," said Julius.

"How do you know all this?" asked Karen.

"We're very good at tracking and spying. Not to mention cat burglary, I'll show you something. I haven't shown many people this but you'll need to know," said Julius sliding out of bed and opening the closet rifling through things before pulling out a thick bound book with yellowed crinkled pages.

"This is the hunter tome that's passed down each successive generation, it details everything a hunter needs to know about each type of vampire and demon we hunt," said Julius bringing the book over to Karen.

He opened the worn tome to the section on Venuses.

"They're called Venus after the Venus Fly Trap and also after Venus the Roman goddess of love. They wait in the shadows and strike without warning. The male fledglings under their control are completely entranced by them, they're careful though because the females of this race of vampire are very dominant and aggressive so they are careful not to take a female fledgling because to do that would make another Venus which could eventually kill them and take their place. It happens all the time," said Julius.

Karen studied the picture of a woman with vibrant red hair and the room around her faded and focused onto the image. The image shifted and she was pulled down towards it as the room melted away becoming another room.

A woman with vibrant red hair sat at a large ornate table in a room somewhere, she looked around the room with her own eyes and remembered the men that she had seen in her previous visions walking around. The red haired woman looked up right at her she snarled her eyes blazing and her sharp fangs fully extended. Karen gasped as a sharp shock of pain smashed the vision.

"Karen are you ok?" asked Julius worriedly as Karen came out of the vision.

"Yeah I'm ok, these visions are weird. But I know they are really there now I was in a completely different room. I saw all the men in the visions I had walking around in there," said Karen.

"How many did you see?" asked Julius.

"I saw four in there but there's most likely more now," said Karen.

"I can take four, she needs to be put down before more people die," said Julius.

***

Animal roars of fury bellowed from the man secured to the bed as Circe observed his struggling form.

The harder he struggled the tighter the bindings seemed to bite into his flesh the damned white ash the vampire had tied to his ankles and wrists trapped him in human form unable to fight and at the total mercy of the vampire looming above him.

"Fight harder my cat, I know you're a panther shifter. This is going to be so much fun, you'll be so much stronger too," said Circe as she reached down and tore away the last piece of his clothing.

He snarled at her as she brushed her hands up his hard chest, she reached down and bit into his neck hard. He cried out as intense pleasure and pain burned through him confusing his nerves. He bucked and writhed against the restraints as he felt himself begin to respond to her feeding.

She sank down on him trapping him inside her. Circe dug her nails into his chest as he struggled vainly against the secure bindings.

"Just enjoy it," purred Circe as she took her pleasure from his resisting form. She raked her nails up and down his chest sending arcs of pleasure through his body. Circe dug her fangs into the flesh behind his ear. He groaned as the fight drained out of his body as Circe fed from the small wound. The pleasure started assaulting him in wave after wave. He cried out from the pleasure as Circe increased the pressure and speed of her thrusts.

Her nails dug into his shoulders as she bit into his neck drinking deeply. He gasped and bucked with the electrifying sensation. His release exploded from him as she increased the pace of her feeding. He moaned weakly as Circe cried out her release. Circe continued her feeding until the life flowed out of his body.

She rose from the bed and cleaned up before entering the dining hall.

"Joseph what is the status of the police searches?" asked Circe.

"They don't know what to think, but I'd suggest that we stop doing this for sometime or they're going to get suspicious," said Joseph.

"Yes I know, we'll have to move to another city soon," said Circe.

She sat down at the table and said "Get Steven and Marcus in here, I need to discuss battle plans with you,"

"Yes my lady," said Joseph.

After Steven and Marcus arrived in the room Circe felt tendrils of energy probing the room she looked around and saw a glowing figure in the corner of the room. She snarled at the figure knowing it was the psychic she had blocked from her mind, she smashed the image with a mental blast.

"Come sit down, I have to discuss what we are going to do," said Circe. After Steven and Marcus sat down at the table she continued, "My previous family exiled me for thinking I was too power hungry, they were so sadly mistaken I only wanted to make them more powerful. The master had weak ones all around him, if they were weeded out then they could have possibly become the strongest family of all of them. But that viperous scum Damian the only one that had any real grasp onto power wanted to keep it. With his silver tongue he got me exiled talking in the master's ear making him lose trust in me. He'll wish he'd never had listened to that viper tongue," said Circe.

"How did he do it?" asked Marcus.

"By being one of his advisors, it put him in the best place to convince Victor to exile me, it worked after awhile. I want revenge on them, you three and the one in the bedroom will be my guards, I know every corner of the compound we're going to take over. They're going to wish they never messed with me," said Circe.

"Richard is the enforcer and chief bodyguard of Victor the Family master. If we are going to obtain full power over this family we need to wipe them all out. Jacqueline is Victor's wife and Angela is the Family psychic I have put a cloaking enchantment over our activities so whatever visions she's getting will be too indistinct to make out," continued Circe.

"What sort of defences do they have?" asked Steven.

"They have human guards for the daytime that will tell them if anybody threatening approaches but at night time they are foolishly relying on the council's defence pact. They don't have any exterior guard except for surveillance camera which should be easy to disarm," said Circe.

"What about their internal defences? That is what we should be worried about if we're going in there to assassinate somebody," said Steven.

"They think its dishonourable to use silver in their weaponry. We heal fast so if any of us do get hit by their weapons just pull it out and it will heal quickly. I trust Marcus that you have silver weapons?" asked Circe.

"Of course, I have liquid silver shells too, you need to have all your skin covered though because even the knives give off some kind of aura that burns your skin quite rapidly," said Marcus.

"Sounds as though we won't have to much trouble breaking into their compound," said Circe.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers