Dark Dreams Ch. 08

Story Info
Circe takes another attempt at her chosen target.
1.4k words
4.56
9.4k
1
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

'That little psychic is turning out to be more of a threat then I realised, he will be mine. I will make sure of it, I can't fail with two hunters on my side,' thought Circe as she stormed towards her compound.

"My Queen, what happened?" asked Steven as she approached the entrance.

"The little psychic and her hunter stopped me from taking him now but I have his mind I just have to wait for the poison to settle he'll be one of us tomorrow night, I trust that everything is all in order?" asked Circe.

"Yes everything is in order, Joseph brought some food back for Cole," said Steven.

"Good we have more to discuss, this can't wait either. The psychic and her pet hunter need to be taken care of before we move onto our takeover plan," said Circe.

--

"I have some live bait for our hunter, the man I was after is being protected by him so he got away but not before I put in his blood my mark. When the sun falls tomorrow he will be under my control and I will be able to bring him over," said Circe.

"Now his psychic will see what I'm planning, I've removed enough of the shielding for her to see only what I want her to see," continued Circe.

"Sounds good with another hunter we'll be able to kill this Victor no problems," said Marcus.

Circe smiled to herself after reading his mind knowing that he was fully under her control.

"What is going to happen?" asked Joseph.

"I'm going to take our business man tomorrow and most likely tonight his psychic is going to see what happens to him, the hunter will go there and we can take him as well. Two for the price of one," smirked Circe maliciously.

***

"Did you have any luck finding him?" asked Julius as he Karen let him inside.

"No unfortunately I'm not getting anything," said Karen.

"Maybe nothing is going to happen, I can't find anything on where he lives either," said Julius.

Karen gasped as a vision rocked into her. She walked up to the gates of a luxurious mansion and found the business man opening the gates then the doors of his house to let Circe in. He followed her in a trance like state as she pushed him down and began undressing him.

"Karen? What did you see?" asked Julius.

"A large mansion with the Venus vamp feeding of the man we were following today," said Karen.

"Do you know where he is?" asked Julius.

"Yes he's in the most expensive street in the city, 27 Wildflower St" said Karen.

"Stay here Karen, keep yourself safe I'll make sure she won't take his life from him," said Julius.

***

Joseph looked around the entrance to their compound hearing the sound of rustling leaves. He turned around to go back inside when a silver tip arrow burned a streak across the air smacking into the stone. He snarled his fangs lengthening as he leapt out into the dark. More rustling and a broken twig alerted Joseph to the presence of the sniper. Before the would be assassin could react Joseph turned and swiped at the vampire slashing his face with a silver dagger he had drawn.

Joseph hissed in pain as the assassin had managed to slash his shoulder with a similar silver plated dagger. As the assassin recovered himself Steven and Marcus burst out and tackled him to the ground.

"Are you alright Joseph?" asked Steven.

Joseph winced and said "I'll be fine, lets just see what this bastard knows, Circe would be pleased with this development we'll know how much they know,"

***

Tied up to a chair with blood seeping down from the slash across his face the assassin struggled against his bonds as Marcus laid his weapons down on the table. "Interrogating vampires is my specialty, my only regret of becoming a vampire is not being able to use the heavy stuff," smirked Marcus

"Try all you want, I won't be telling you anything," said the assassin.

"I thought your people were too honourable to use silver in their weapons, but seeing as you're quite bad and got picked up by a police officer it wouldn't surprise me," taunted Marcus.

The assassin snarled at him as he rocked in the chair trying to get out of the tight bonds. "Now tell me what I want to know, what does your Family know about our plans?" asked Marcus approaching him with a dripping dagger.

--

"Well Marcus seems to be in his element," chuckled Cole as he came out of the bedroom. The screams of pain from the assassin echoing around the halls.

"He certainly does," said Steven, "How are you feeling?"

"Still stiff but a lot better," said Cole.

"Are you hungry? Joseph and I we were about to go out to feed," said Steven.

"Sure," said Cole.

--

"Are you sure you can go out like that baby? I don't want you hurting yourself more I can bring food back for you," said Amy.

"It's ok, its just a scratch, I'll be fine. Once I feed it will heal faster," said Joseph.

"Ok, I'll be here waiting for you," said Amy.

***

The prisoner moaned in pain as the silver and holy water burned his skin. His energy was drained, not even having the energy to scream. The pain was also starting to drop off as his body became too exhausted to even send and receive the pain messages.

"Are you ready to confess what you know? I can keep going and going, it's not going to stop until you confess," said Marcus.

He moaned against and croaked "He doesn't know much he's trying to figure out how many people Circe has here,"

"What are his internal defences?" asked Marcus.

"Minimal," croaked the prisoner.

"That is certainly not true, I know that a master as powerful as Victor would have a high level of hidden defences, It looks like you were just cheap bait," said Marcus. "Looks as though I don't have anymore use for you," Marcus picked up the dagger dripping with blood and slashed the assassin's throat, his cries came out as gurgles as the flames of death exploded from his body consuming him.

***

Jeremy sighed as he activated the gates to his mansion, another hard day. His business plans were just not working out lately, it was making him very tired and stressed. He unlocked the door and pushed it open stepping inside he keyed in the security alarm code and put his suit jacket over a chair in his lounge, moving into the kitchen he dug around in his freezer until he heard an enchanting sound in his head.

'Come to me,' whispered the voice in his head. In a trace he closed the freezer and walked towards the front door. Opening it up Circe stood outside, she smiled at him and asked "Aren't you going to let me in?"

"Of course, come in," said Jeremy entranced.

Julius cursed as he watched Circe move inside the house, he had to move quickly. He quickly scaled the fence and landed in the garden with a thud.

Quietly Julius cracked the door open and stealthily walked inside. Shutting it he made his way up the stairs to the bedroom with Jeremy on the bed with his shirt open. Circe was taking her time biting his chest sinking her fangs into his hard muscle. Jeremy groaned as the pleasure washed over him.

Circe stood up and turned around and snarled "I was expecting you," as she lunged for him. Julius just barely managed to evade her as she launched her vicious assault against him.

Julius pulled out his dagger as she charged him again while Jeremy laid almost immobile on the bed. Circe snarled in fury as Julius slashed her arm, bright scarlet blood pooled and streamed out.

"You haven't won hunter, I will get you," snarled Circe as she looked for a quick exit.

As she exited Julius tended to Jeremy. "Drink this and you'll feel a lot better," said Julius handing him a small glass vial.

Jeremy looked cautiously at the vial and then drank it. He groaned as a sharp stab of pain coursed through him. "What the hell is going on?" asked Jeremy.

Julius observed the multiple bleeding bite marks over his chest and knew that Jeremy was now involved as being bitten by a Venus like that was just as good as a death sentence.

"I can't stay and explain things, use this number he'll tell you everything you need to know, I think it would also be best if you left the city for awhile," said Julius.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers